More Negative worker effects in narratives

I’ve been playing around in the narratives, and I’m very thankful for the many options we do have, it feels there could be more negative effects when it comes to workers. In recreating narratives like the Vince scandal or the rob feinstein scandal there’s not many “repercussions” to be found. 

I see popularity boosts, but no losses. There’s gains loyalty, but no losing loyalty. Maybe an opportunity to Lose (or gain) reputation could also be an option.

maybe I’m just blind and there similar options that I can’t see or aren’t finding. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

"Worker loses reputation" would be SO helpful in scenarios where they're caught in a scandal or something. The best I've got is "Worker loses star quality", which does barely anything.

There’s certain scandals, like the aforementioned Vince one where I can use “starts to have law problems” and that will….suffice I guess but in the case of the Rob F, I don’t believe there was any legal action so that doesn’t fit the bill. I think everyone just knew he was Sus AF after and a huge loss in reputation would reflect that.

just something to help push the AI into mimicking them losing their position/standing/job within a company if they are employed. In a TEW2016 save I had, HHH had a scandal and became toxic so wwe fired him. I think we should definitely be able to have some form of this. Especially we who tinker in the editor. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RealHeelBCFlynn said:

There’s certain scandals, like the aforementioned Vince one where I can use “starts to have law problems” and that will….suffice I guess but in the case of the Rob F, I don’t believe there was any legal action so that doesn’t fit the bill. I think everyone just knew he was Sus AF after and a huge loss in reputation would reflect that.

just something to help push the AI into mimicking them losing their position/standing/job within a company if they are employed. In a TEW2016 save I had, HHH had a scandal and became toxic so wwe fired him. I think we should definitely be able to have some form of this. Especially we who tinker in the editor. 

Yes, definitely. Like in the cases of people like Alberto Del Rio and such, it would help to have them lose standing in the business.

• Like 1