A couple of help questions

First question. I just installed the mod from Tzone with the real wrestlers. I dont know if its the mod or not but I dont like how every company has all their titles defended on every single show. Is there a way to change this? Next question. Where do yal start your companies u made yourself at? I just made one and tried to start off small, and im getting like 17 people in the crowd. I was thinking about starting small and signing unhired workers and make my own stars.

Can't answer the first question since I use the FOTORC workers. I usually start off as a totally new organization. I love the competition . Being a businessman I guess it comes naturally. The only other time I did start differently is by taking over ROH. Good luck and enjoy the game.

1. There's no way to change the CPU booking. They're defending their titles because that's what they want to do. However, you DO have the choice to not defend your titles at every show. 2. Where? Anywhere you want you can start a promotion. I go with America if I'm using ones of TCP's mods, but I always start new promotions in Japan in the CornellVerse. And using unknown workers is only logical if you can find talented workers of low popularity.

Archived