A* Matches

Have any of you had any A* matches, and if so, how many? I recently had my first, playing as Emerald Angel against Dark EAGLE in a Hardcore match for the World Level Universal Title; he pinned me at 17:50 with a Glittering Magician Knee (*coughshiningwizardcough*).

I've had quite a few A* matches. I've done a stint where I had three A* in a row. The fist match I ever tried was also an A* match (Which I won :D )

I've had quite a few on my RTL guy, to be honest they don't mean much anymore apart from that I was facing a superior opponent and was lucky enough to kick out of a finisher a couple of times before coming out on top. I've gotten less as my skills increased because I'm back to annihilating opponents.

I got high match ratings at first, but as I've got better at the game and the guy I'm using, is improving, I'm getting worse matches. Recently I've only had two A* Matches. One was Masaru Ugaki vs. Des Davids and the other was Past, Present & Future (Masaru Ugaki & Buddy Garner) vs. Eisaku Hoshino and someone else, which went for 59:40.

Archived