D.O.T.T. - All-American Pro Wrestling

This is a small experiment I'm trying out here. "Running" a promotion, where the matches are played out through WreSpi2. As such, I'll be posting the results in here... yes. Let us take a look at the starting roster of All-American Pro Wrestling. With Faces on the top and heels on the bottom. Main Eventers: Dusty Rhodes Blackjack Mulligan Ric Flair Roddy Piper Upper Midcarders: Ricky Steamboat Barry Windham Mike Rotundo Junkyard Dog Jim Duggan Ted DiBiase Tully Blanchard Ole Anderson Arn Anderson Larry Zbyszko Dick Murdoch Buddy Rose Midcarders: B. Brian Blair Jim Brunzell Greg Gagne Art Barr Matt Borne Tony Borne The Spoiler Jake Roberts Jerry Blackwell Butch Reed The Missing Link Randy Savage Lower Midcarders: Dean Malenko Joe Malenko Danny Spivey Terry Taylor Tim Horner Brad Armstrong Kareem Muhammad Elijah Akeem Moondog Rex Moondog Spot Barry Darsow Steve Williams Jobbers/Openers: Lanny Poffo Tom Magee Mike George Jesse Barr Art Crews George Welles Ted Arcidi Rene Goulet Mike Sharpe Phil Hickerson Managers: Bobby Heenan (Clients: Ric Flair and Tully Blanchard) Jimmy Hart (Clients: Buddy Rose, Randy Savage, Butch Reed and The Missing Link) Referees: Tommy Young Sandy Barr James Beard We'll be seeing the first card shortly here...

This "promotion" is stacked from top to bottom with a lot of talent. How Dangerous Danny Spivey made the cut to get into the promotion, as a face no less, is anybody's guess. I never thought "Leaping Lanny" was much and he certainly wasn't as good as his brother Randy.

I picked some favorites for the top, and threw scrubs and some "hopefuls" on the bottom... It's basically a compilation of my favorite promotions... Florida, JCP and Georgia. And Danny Spivey as a babyface isn't a terrible stretch, when you consider that he was one during his initial WWF run with Mike Rotundo.

Archived