RAW- ECW's Fall!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B]WWE PRESENTS:[/B] [SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]BYTE THIS[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] TODD GRISHAM: Hello to all you listeners around the world, this is Todd Grisham, you're host of Saturday Night BYTE THIS. Every staurday we run the show on around the same schedule, but tonight is very different. Tonight our show revolves around a very special guest. The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. Before Kurt comes on I want to remind everyone that lines will not be open until after the interview, then you can calll in and talk to Kurt Angle. Alright Kurt is now with us! Hello Kurt! KURT ANGLE: Hey Todd. TODD GRISHAM: Kurt, you've made a name for yourself as the finest athlete in the buisness today, how do you keep your name headlining after 37 years? KURT ANGLE: It's tough sometimes, but I thank the fans. They are always in there cheering for me and helping me keep the energy to finish the match. TODD GRISHAM: Ever since RAW got a new booker, who has been your favorite opponent? KURT ANGLE: That's a tough one really, the crowd got behind my Edge and HHH match, but I am going to have to pull a sleeper and say Tony Mamaluke. TODD GRISHAM: Why? KURT ANGLE: Well, he reminds me of me. If this were amature wrestling, me and him may've had one of the best of the three. TODD GRISHAM: Alright, that's a good reason. How long do you plan to wrestle? KURT ANGLE: As long as I can! TODD GRISHAM: (laughs) Certianly you don't plan on staying as long as Flair do you? KURT ANGLE: If my body allows me, I'll be contending past Vince's current age, but quite frankly I don't see that happening. If I had to put it in an age range I'd say the 40-50 gap. TODD GRISHAM: So what do you think of your title shot being interuppted. KURT ANGLE: Oh, Chris Kanyon is going to pay, trust me. Title shots don't come every week, you've gotta work your way up there. You can bet I am going to ask for a rematch. TODD GRISHAM: Another Triple H Angle match, sounds good! One last question from me and it continues the WrestleMania 23 countdown! Where do you see yourself by WrestleMania? KURT ANGLE: I am hoping I will see myself with the title around my waist in the main event with millions of people cheering me on! TODD GRISHAM: (laughs) Good answer, good answer. Alright Lines are now open, first THREE callers get to talk to Kurt Angle! Caller 1 you're one. CALLER 1: Yes, Hello Kurt, long time fan, I was wondering who, out of any WWE Superstar, you'd like to have a match with the most. KURT ANGLE: Oh I'd love to take on Chris Beniot soon, right now more than ever I think we'd put on a good match. TODD GRISHAM: Caller 2 CALLER 2: Hey Kurt! It's real nice to talk to you. To the question, I wanted to know what it was like to be greeted by your RAW home audience after your run with ECW. KURT ANGLE: Oh it was great! The crowd has been even louder when I come out. It was like going on vacation. The vacation is great, but when you get home, you feel...well... at home again. TODD GRISHAM: Alright last caller. CALLER 3: Hey Kurt, I wanted to know what you plan on doing about the WCW/ECW Invasion. KURT ANGLE: I havn't been too worried about it recently. I've been thinking that Triple H's gang are going to take care of them, but if that doesn't shape up soon, I may have to go in myself. TODD GRISHAM: Alright, as you all know it is around 5 more weeks until WrestleMania 23. So, to help get you all excited, each week until then, we are going to give out free backstage passes. So go to WWE.com and follow the link from there, and you could be meeting Kurt Angle in person. The winner will be announced next week on BYTE THIS so be sure to listen in! Okay, before I sign off, I want everyone to know that all WWE Unlimited subscribers will be able to listen this interview extended. So for all you radio listeners. Until Later, I'm Todd Grisham. KURT ANGLE: and I'm Kurt Angle TODD GRISHAM: Goodbye [CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][B]OFF AIR[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]WWE Presents HEAT[/SIZE][SIZE="2"] ( RAW DARK MATCHES)[/SIZE][/U][/B] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/85/Heat.PNG/170px-Heat.PNG[/IMG][/CENTER] LIVE VIA WEBCAST: [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]SANDMAN w/ Francine[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B]BALLS MAHONEY w/ Jazz[/B] The two managers had a lot of exchaning of words during the match, but the action involved back and forth action, but with DQ on, the two had to make due with what was legal. After 5 minutes, weaponds were being thrown in by the divas, and the referee could not keep an eye on everything and finally stopped the match. After the bell rang Balls swong a chiar right into Sandman's face. Francine came in for the save, but Jazz came in with strong punches to stop her. [B] RESULT:[/B] Draw via Stoppage [B]GRADE:[/B] C- [B][COLOR="DarkRed"] *++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ [/COLOR][/B] [I]The whole Spirit Squad came out and Johnny took the mic.[/I] [B] JOHNNY:[/B] Tonight, the Spirit Squad will show that our spirit is still running through the fans by taking on a certain team we saw a couple weeks ago. Stevie Richards and Val Venis! Why? Because they are spreading a bad spirit, and it's cleansing time! [B]GRADE: C-[/B] *++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[B] [/B][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]CENSOR THIS![/COLOR][/B] vs. [B]KENNY AND NICKY of [COLOR="SeaGreen"]The Spirit Squad[/COLOR] [/B] Kenny and Nicky only had the adrenaline for two minutes, after that Stevie got the upper hand and kept it, winning with a Stevie T after 3:46. [B]RESULT:[/B] Censor This! [B]GRADE: C-[/B] *[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [I] The rest of the spirit squad come out and help Kenny and Nicky up. The 5 of them knock Stevie and Val off the turnbuckles, where they were celebrating. The Spirit Squad celebrates as Johnny takes the mic again.[/I] [B]JOHNNY:[/B] We have done it again! We have shown you all just how good we are, and if you still don't believe us then YOU WILL BE in for a suprise next week! [B] GRADE: C+[/B] *++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ [SIZE="1"](raw up 2morrow)[/SIZE]

I just wanted to update you all, I am going to have the results up tomorrow, no excuses! I am about 3/4 done right now. Sorry for the long delay, I've been busy w/ school work and having a real social life :P. I think you'll all like the next couple of shows with the storylines getting better.

Wwe Raw 2 [SIZE="1"]Pics will be up 2morrow mourning, but I met my deadline for now :D[/SIZE]
|-------------------------------------------------Monday Night RAW-----------------------------------------------|
Attendance:
Arena Picture:
[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/UNI_Dome.jpg[/IMG]

[CENTER] [B]MAIN SHOW:[/B] [I] The RAW opening video is shown. After the video is done, the camera quickly cuts to show Maria backstage.[/I] [B]MARIA:[/B] Ladies and gentleman... or men... with me again are the First....Fourth... um Second City Saints! Yeah that's it! [I]Punk and Cabana are shown as the camera zooms out.[/I] [B]MARIA:[/B] Alright what is it you guys have to say? [B]CABANA:[/B] Well, since we have already taken out the Spirit Squad, we've decided to target people elsewhere. [B]CM PUNK:[/B] and so, since you've helped us get our word out, we are going to ask you to mangae our upcoming match against Sylvan and Rene. [I]Maria gets a huge grin on her face aand starts to jump for joy as she runs off camera... The camera returns to the ring where Maria runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.[/I] [B]MARIA:[/B] Everyone, meet my new clients, the wondeful MC Punk and Colten Cabana! [B]GRADE:[/B] C and C- (two segements) *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RENE DUPREE AND SYLVAN[/COLOR] of [COLOR="Blue"]LA RESISTANCE[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B]THE SECOND CITY SAINTS[/B] [B] JIM ROSS:[/B] Good evening ladies and gentlemen, we are here live at Monday Night RAW. [B] JOEY STYLES:[/B] That's right, we are coming at you live from The UNI- Dome in Cedar Falls, Iowa [B] JERRY LAWLER:[/B] Stop talking about that, we've got a match right now! The Second City Saints looked strong, usually keeping the momentum on their side. The crowd got behind them, and it helped. After 6 minutes CM Punk locked in an Andaconda Vice, but Sylvan illegally came out and broke it, getting a warning from the referee. La Resistance began to get some offence in, but Punk reversed Dupree's move into a Pepsi Plunge. Maria came in, thinking that Punk was in trouble in the corner. The move was finished and Punk started a pin, but the ref was still focused on Maria. Sylvan than ran in and hit a low blow on Punk. The ref got back into the action, and Dupree pinned Punk for the 3 count at 7:44 [B] RESULT:[/B] La Resistance [B]GRADE: C[/B] *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [I]After a quick WrestleMania promo, the camera cuts back to the arena where Stacy Keibler's music hits. Stacy walks out with her WWE Women's Championship wearing a robe and slides into the ring. She takes the mic from Lillian.[/I] [B] JOEY STYLES:[/B] Here we have it, the new WWE Women's Champion ever since last week. [B] STACY KEIBLER:[/B] I have came out today to thank all the fans who have stayed with me for my whole run here in the WWE, and I wanted to let you know, it hasn't gone unnoticed, I am now the women's champion, and I want to share my joy with you, before the rematch. [I]Stacy removes her robe to show her red bikini. [/I] [B]JERRY LAWLER:[/B] Oh my god, I've died and went to Heaven! [I]She then walks to the announce table and takes a T-Shirt Gun. She begins firing a new Stacy Keibler shirt that has all of her accomplishments on the back and her name with an animated picture of her on the front.[/I] [B]JIM ROSS:[/B] That looks like Stacy's new shirt, which can be found for all you at home at the wwe.com shop! [B]GRADE: C+ and B [/B](two segments) *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I]While Stacy continues to fire T-Shirts into the crowd, Mickie James comes running in and beats Stacy to the ground with a barrage of punches. The ring bell the sounds.[/I] [B]GRADE: B+[/B] *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [B]STACY KEIBLER (c)[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]MICKIE JAMES[/COLOR][/B]---[B][COLOR="Pink"]WWE WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH[/COLOR][/B] Mickie keeps the cheap offence on her side. The crowd continues to boo for 3 minutes, until Stacy slides out and Mickie gets caught in the ropes. Stacy slides back in and starts taking the offence. Mickie tries to get back with a kick, but hits her leg on a turnbuckle she exposed earlier instead. Stacy looks around and then locks in a leg lock. Mickie taps out at 4:12 [B]JOEY STYLES: [/B]She's done it again! Stacy is still our WWE Women's Champion! [B]RESULT:[/B] Stacy Keibler [B]GRADE: C+[/B] *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] The camera cuts to the enterance outside. Chris Kanyon walks into the building looking sneaky. [B]GRADE: B[/B] *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] COMMERCIAL BREAK *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I]The camera returns where London and Funaki are shown standing in the ring with microphones.[/I] [B] JERRY LAWLER:[/B] It's London and Funaki! [B] JIM ROSS:[/B] I guess the challenge is still going on... [B]PAUL LONDON: [/B]You all know what is happening! The Rise to the Top Challenge continues tonight, and because Vince still refuses to give us a title, we are leaving out an open challenge to whoever wants to be our next stepping stone! [B]FUNAKI:[/B] Vince e American bastar! [B] JERRY LAWLER:[/B] Be careful what you say Funaki, Mr. McMahon will fire you in a heart beat! [B]GRADE: C-[/B] *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I]While London is bringing the mic back to his mouth, he is interrupted by the La Resistance Theme Song. Rene Dupree comes out followed by Robert Conway.[/I] [B] JOEY STYLES: [/B]It's the WWE Tag Team Champions, La Resistance. [B] RENE DUPREE:[/B] Every damn week, you guys come out and take up valuable air time telling us the same damn thing, and we are tired of it. [B]ROBERT CONWAY:[/B] Damn straight, so to finally put an end to this, we are going to shut you up right here in a non title match! [B]JIM ROSS:[/B] What? Dupree has already been in a match! [I] La Resistance walks into the ring as the bell sounds.[/I] [B] GRADE: C+[/B] *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [B]LA RESISTANCE[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]LONDON AND FUNAKI[/COLOR][/B] Dupree started off strong on Funaki wearing him down quickly. La Resistance dominated Fuanki, but could never get a 3 count. Funaki tagged in London. London hit a couple flying moves, but again got worn down. After 10 minutes of close falls, it was once again Funaki vs. Dupree again, and the same result occured. Dupree went for a Dupree bomb, but Funaki worked their way to the turnbuckle where he got out of it and did a Mysterio esque move into a roll up. Funaki grabbed Dupree's tights and got the 3 count at 11:01. [B]RESULT:[/B] London and Funaki [B]GRADE: C+ [/B] [B]SIDE NOTES:[/B] Funaki seemed a bit off his game, but his recent tech imporvment work is clearly showing. *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I] The camera cuts back to the ring where Harry Smith is standing with a microphone [/I] [B]HARRY SMITH:[/B] Here I am, on the second hour of Monday Night RAW in front of millions of people. I've worked hard to get here and I would've never got here if it weren't for you fans... [I] Harry's microphone is cut off, then titantron shows AAE backstage with his client, Umaga.[/I] [B] ARMANDO:[/B] You're Intercontinental Champion Umaga has something very important to let you all know. He is pissed! I've tried to keep this animal calm, but I am giving a warning right now. Harry Smith watch your back, I will not deny the monster anymore! [I] Harry looks around and runs to the backstage area...[/I] [B] JIM ROSS:[/B] Those are some threatining words from the man who controls the beast himself, Umaga. [B] GRADE: C and C+[/B] (two segments) *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] COMMERCIAL BREAK *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I]Harry Smith is shown once this time franticaly walking backstage when he runs into Carlito.[/I] [B] HARRY SMITH:[/B] Carlito, just the man I was looking for, I've got a match with Cade and Murdoch, and I know I can take them and everything but it's just... [I]Carlito takes a bite of an apple.[/I] [B]CARLITO:[/B] Umaga isn't it? [B] HARRY SMITH:[/B] Errr. Yeah it is. [B]CARLITO:[/B] You know what, I'll help you out because Umaga and Armando well.... they're just not cool. Come on. [I] Carlito and Harry start walking toward the ring. [/I] [B]GRADE: C+[/B] [B]SIDE NOTE:[/B] Carlito looked good *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [B]CADE AND MURDOCH[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]HARRY SMITH AND CARLITO[/COLOR][/B] Smith hit strong moves, but was paranoid at the thought of Umaga running in and always let his guard down. After 7:46 it was Carlito who had to put an end to Murdoch with a Running Powerslam. [B]RESULT:[/B] Smith and Carlito [B]GRADE: C+[/B] *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I]After Smith and Carlito celebrate without interference, the camera cuts to backstage to a meeting room where Chris Kanyon is in front standing up. To either side of him is Test, Balls, Tony, and Knox.[/I] [B] CHRIS KANYON:[/B] So it's decided, now that Bishcoff is temperarly out of action, we will all stand together and divide our power.. [I]Test stands up and slams his hands on the table making a thump.[/I] [B]TEST:[/B] Wait just a second! We can't go out giving power to everyone? They've gotta earn it like me and you have. [B] MIKE KNOX:[/B] What the hell is that supposed to mean? [B]TEST:[/B] You know exactly what it means, you're still learning the ropes, you'll make us die out faster the an abused goldfish! [B]TONY MAMALUKE:[/B] What the hell? I've been in here longer than you Test, Where is my say? [B]CHRIS KANYON:[/B] Guys! [B]BALLS MAHONEY:[/B] Don't even try to pull the exprience card on me either Test. [B]TEST:[/B] Okay, I won't you've got exprience, but it obviously hasn't helped. [I]The whole room erupts in arguements.[/I] [B]CHRIS KANYON:[/B] STOP IT! [I]Sudden Silence[/I] [B] CHRIS KANYON:[/B] I understand what I have to do now. [I]Chris Kanyon walks out and slams the door. The room then erupts in yells once again.[/I] [B] GRADE: C [/B] [B]SIDE NOTES: [/B]Kanyon good performance, Balls was poor. *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [I] Following a brief Smackdown promo, Batista walks out to a great pop. Test walks out next, looking pretty furoius.[/I] [B]BATISTA[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]TEST[/COLOR][/B] Test took out his agression on Batista from the get go and kept it that way for a long while. After 7 minutes he showed signs of tiring, and Batista was quick to hop on the attack. With many strong moves, Batista put Test to sleep. He went for a pin. 1....2.. Mike Knox runs in and looks at Batista, and then looks at Test he charges at Batista, but then runs back out of the ring. [B]JIM ROSS:[/B] What the hell was that? Test gets up only to take a Batitsa Bomb for the 3 count at 12:30. [B]RESULT:[/B] Batista [B]GRADE: B-[/B] *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] COMMERCIAL BREAK *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [I]The camera returns to Vince sitting in his office, sorting files, when Kurt Angle barges in.[/I] [B]VINCE MCMAHON:[/B] Why, if it isn't Mr. Angle himself, what can I help you with this time? [B]KURT ANGLE:[/B] I think you know exactly what I want. [B]VINCE MCMAHON:[/B] Now, Kurt, you've had your title shot, and yes, I think you deserve another one, but quite frankly, there is a roster full of people that deserve title shots, so once again, you're going to have to prove it to me. [B]KURT ANGLE:[/B] Who is it this time? [B]VINCE MCMAHON:[/B] Why, once again it's Edge! [B]JOEY STYLES: [/B]Another great match looks like it's been added to tonight's already wonderful card. [B]GRADE: A[/B] *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [B]KURT ANGLE[/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]EDGE[/COLOR][/B]---[COLOR="Lime"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]#1 Contendership for the WWE World Championship[/COLOR][/COLOR] Another epic match from the two fighters, Angle locked in some submissions, but Edge managed to get out either because the ropes, or because of Lita. Edge started getting in some offence, but with momentum going back and forth, wasn't able to keep it. The two fought as hard as they could for 13:00 with 15+ close falls, but at 13:27 Angle applied the Ankle lock and had Edge in the middle of the ring, with the ref being cautious of Lita. Edge was on the verge of tapping when out of nowhere Chris Kanyon came running down into the ring. He beat down the fatigued Angle and finished it off with a low blow. The ref missed the action because Lita was trying to get in. Edge then pinned Angle as Kanyon began to run off. At 14:28 the ring bell sounded, and Edge won. [B]RESULT:[/B] Winner and new #1 Cotender for the WWE World Title....EDGE! [B]GRADE: A*[/B] *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [I]Angle quickly rolls out of the ring and helps himself up. Lita points to Edge shoving it in Angle's face, but Angle simply pushes her to the ground and starts to run to the backstage area. He spots Chris Kanyon running to the parking lot. Kanyon jumps in an already running car and screechs off before Angle can do anything to stop him.[/I] [B]JIM ROSS:[/B] Kanyon has escaped, but I don't think Angle is quite down with him yet. [B]GRADE: B-[/B] *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] COMMERCIAL BREAK *[B][COLOR="Red"]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/COLOR][/B] [B]TRIPLE H [/B]vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]UMAGA[/COLOR][/B] The Game worked hard to hurt Umaga, but the end result was good. Umaga's head was bleeding after only 7 minutes of action. Umaga got in quite a bit of powerful moves, but with Flair keeping a close eye on Armando, couldn't rely on cheating. After 2 more minutes, HHH had Umaga set up for a Pedigree, and hit it. He taunted the crowd and Armando yelling about he was going to defeat the unbeatable beast, when... [B][COLOR="Yellow"]THIS IS TEST...[/COLOR][/B] Test comes running down followed by Ric Steiner. Test adn Steiner beat on HHH a little until Harry Smith and Carlito run down the aisle to HHH's aid. They beat down Test and Steiner as Triple H rests on the ropes. The two celebrate a litte and then turn around to find Umaga standing behind them. Umaga gives them a Samoan Spike, and then goes over and powerbombs HHH. Umaga goes for the pin. 1.....2....3. After the match, Test and Steiner come back in and the three of them beat down on HHH, Smith, and Carlito. The crowd boo loudly as the beatdown continues... [B] RESULT: [/B]Umaga [B]GRADE: A [/B] [B]SIDE NOTES:[/B] HHH was off his game a bit. *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [I]Mamaluke brings in a chair and bloodies the face of HHH. The ring bell continues to sound as the ref tries to stop the damage being down, but instead is pushed out of the ring. The beating continues for 2 whole minutes.[/I] [B] JIM ROSS: [/B]This beatdown isn't going to stop just because the show does, someone has to brake this up! This is ridiculous! [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I AM THE REAL AMERICAN![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I] The crowd erupts in cheers as Hulk Hogan walks down the aisle pointing at Test.[/I] [B]JERRY LAWLER:[/B] Oh My God, it's the HULK! [B]JIM ROSS:[/B] HULKAMANIA is back! [B]JOEY STYLES:[/B] We can only hope he is here to do good... [I] Test laughs it off and gets the chair from Mamaluke. Hogan slides in and punches Steiner to the ground, followed by Mamaluke. He then walks to Test who swings the chair at him, but Hogan ducks under it and punches Test to the ground. Hogan then hits an atomic leg drop on Test and picks up HHH. The screen fades to black with a close up of Hogan holding HHH's arm up.[/I] [B]GRADE: B- [/B] [B]SIDE NOTES:[/B] Tony Mamaluke did not come out of this looking good. Test performed poorly in this segment. Triple H came out of this looking excellent. Hulk Hogan was a real star in this segment. *[COLOR="Red"][B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B][/COLOR] END OF SHOW *[B]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B] [/CENTER]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived