All about the interface

The engine of this game as always been fantastic - but I always get burned out on the tedious interface. If this version can fix some of that, and add universal linking, the ability to view spreadsheet-style attributes from the booking screen, and overall less clicking and going back and forth between screens, this game could be incredible.

This would indeed be a huge improvement. One of the things that seems to bug me a lot, is the "select" buttons. So much clicking, it would be great to be able to just double click stuff. And on the Overview screen, you have to select a guy before you can make any actions with him, but on the brand split screen you don't. It just gets confusing for those of us who are new :)

After a while you get used to where to click and which screens allow you to do what. It's pretty straight forward (I thought) once you've been playing for a while. It can be a bit tedious having to click select, but think how more tedious it would be constantly double clicking workers by accident that you didn't want to look at.

They need to improve where the notepad can be accessed. It is a right pain in the butt having to go out of the roster screen before i can go into my notepad. I would like to plan out stuff for my roster a bit more easily. Same could be said for having no notepad while your booking. And maybe different sections in the notepad to help make it more organised.

the notepad is a great thing to have in the game, i just believe it needs to be more easily accessable, as maxi said. in tew05 i find myself using windows notepad instead because in game i cannot access the notepad when on certain screens. maybe the in game notepad could have different pages, and a few buttons like "next page" "previous page" "new page" etc, so in reality i could use a seperate page for notes on each division in my promotion the issue of double clicking i think is a nice idea... when searching for other workers it would be nice to be able to double click the item in the list and bring up their profile. some people said this might cause problems with accidental double clicks - in which case maybe there could be a way to choose whether double clicking opens links in the options screen or something.

Archived