your biggest upset?

i just had a great upset myself and thought this topic would gather some nice stories. i had a tryout match for burning hammer and beat a large heavyweight wrestler (forgot the name *duh*) with 92 spirit points (me 38). i am a lightweight wrestler and because i made him tap in the scorpion deathlock with 52 sPoints left, i found it pretty impressive...even mentionable here ;) nontheless, the match only got a "c"-rating and the fed did not hire me... many month earlier i had another try-out for the same company and beat a 60 sPoints wrestler with me having 25. wanna share some memories? go ahead, scorpio

I had gotten dropped by WLW previously and got a tryout match after they had risen to cult level. My freaking tryout match was against Awesome Thunder in a tables match which actually got a B- rating and I lost (his energy was in the range of 700's I think, mine in the mid 200), but was still hired. Freaking Leaping Piledriver followed by a Tiger Bomb through the table. So in my enhancement talent position two weeks later I get the opening match against Burning Takashita, Awesome Thunder's biggest rival apparently. He was slightly weaker, upper 600's I think, but I pulled out the win, B- rating and my popularity in Japan jumped by I think 3 points.

I've had several upsets : the 1st comes from when I was playing as one of my many created people. My finisher was a double arm ddt from the top rope. The entire match it was back to back I'd take some health off my opponent then he'd take twice the damage off me . he went up top to finish it luckily I rush the turnbuckle caught him off guard long enough for me to hit the Avalanche double arm ddt for the win. Only got a C rating but it was cool. 2. I was playing in a tables match against some guy , I was beating the crap out of him for the whole match , I had twice the energy he had but yet he avoids my special powerbomb and bodyslams me through the table for the win

I just beat Yosuke Narita in a Tables match in the second month with my new character Akira Kawada (wonder where I got the name from?). Not only was it an upset, but it was my first A match ever. We kept the match on the inside and I would tend to throw tables outside if he brought them in. We hit TONS of counters and moves. I'm a technican and countered moves into the Stone Hold, hit several submission counters and blasted his head and arms/legs. He hit several Tiger Bombs and Leaping Piledrivers along with lots of top rope stuff. It came down to me having 600ish arms/legs, 0 head, and 400 body versus him with 0 (I think) head, 700ish body and 400 legs/500 arms. I hit a big move, throw him out of the ring, hit the Disturbing the Peace--he rallies and DDT's me, I slip out of a move to hit the Peak of the Devil... on a chair! I then pick him up and Fame Dropper him through the table. Great match.

Biggest upset would probably be winning my first 6 matches all with ratings of C+'s, B-'s, and B's. But then they put the undefeated opener that I was against main events. So I lost the two following fights... but barely, I just couldn't finish them off, always missing my finishers. I still got a B and B- from those fights.

I beat Warlord Pain and Warlord Agony in an elimination tag match, with my partner being that whats his face jobber in SWF with 8 sp. I played the jobber first, and just fought until he innevitably went down. So I was left with my guy, Gore. He had 45 SP and both of them were in the high 50s. I delivered ALOT of Kikkawa Lariats, Delorean Drivers, and even managed to pull of a top rope DDT in the win.

Archived