WIll people Please stop with this thread. Yes, we all know that its a great feature but Adam probably hears it 10 times every two days. Maybe if we bug him enough about it he will stop making it. Nobody wants that, unless it was to make some sort of a 3D booking game. Almost everyone loved this feature. Myself included. So can we stop with these threads. There a waste of Board Space.

I think it's worth repeating. I'm sure I'm not the only person who didn't buy TEW 2005 because it didn't have that feature which rocked in the original TEW. I bought the original TEW because of how amazing that feature was. If repeating things will help get it in Adam's head that this is what people really really realy want, and it will make him more money if he listens, then repeat away I say! I DO NOT WANT GREEN EGGS AND HAM~! I DO NOT WANT THEM, SAM I AM~!

[QUOTE=sneakypete2007;135371]I think it's worth repeating. I'm sure I'm not the only person who didn't buy TEW 2005 because it didn't have that feature which rocked in the original TEW. I bought the original TEW because of how amazing that feature was. If repeating things will help get it in Adam's head that this is what people really really realy want, and it will make him more money if he listens, then repeat away I say! I DO NOT WANT GREEN EGGS AND HAM~! I DO NOT WANT THEM, SAM I AM~![/QUOTE] Hey sneakypete. Adam has said countless times that there only needs to be one thread about a feature in the game. Adam may care a little that you didn't buy the game becuz of the feature but he wont care that much. A TON of people still bought it anyway, if it is in TEW 07 than it is, if it isn't don't cry over spilt milk. [QUOTE=weirdo_man;135362]NickC, you might go a bit easier on someone who is posting for the first time on the forums and probably hasn't browsed around all that much.[/QUOTE] Look I am just trying to get it through the noobs head that no matter how new they are they are going to be treated as everyone else.

[quote=NickC13573;135377] Look I am just trying to get it through the noobs head that no matter how new they are they are going to be treated as everyone else.[/quote] What sort of logic is that? I do apologize for being a bit blunt, but christ. Whether you know it or not, that was a tad bit rude. People come on message boards to ask questions and discuss things. They don't need people shooting down their comments and talking down to 'em. That's the kind of attitude that might turn some potential customers away from buying an actual product - even though the attitude didn't directly come from the creator. Just a suggestion of sorts, try being a little more understanding to the "noobs" - hell, to everybody - some of them might even be pre-teens and teenagers. Being the "Bob Holly" of a message board isn't going to get you anywhere LOL :) But then again, i'm just some punk girl who knows nothing.

I totally dig punk girls who "know nothing"... Aside from that and back on topic... I'd like to see this feature return as well. The original TEW was a lot of fun but as stated before, loading times were enough to make a guy/gal punch through a concrete wall. As much as I'd like to see this feature make it's ball-stomping return... I'd rather have quick loading times.

Wow a girl who plays TEW! Thats like finding the holy grail! As for the suggestion, yes it is a good one, but it has been bought up more than a friday night kebab - however, how two people who's combined postcount is 4 are supposed to know that, im not really sure. I know it may frustrate you nick, reading the same thing over and over again, but surely the title of the thread gave a small indication of what was conatined within! We were all newbies once remember. Hell, i have been posting on here for ages and i still know essentially jack about the game! Oh and by the way welcome to the forums peeps!

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;135472]She did a little more than that given that Torri was also on the creative team for most of my games![/QUOTE] :D it feels like a foot in the mouth moment from were im sitting! Perhaps i should look at the credits in future eh? Incidentally what doe's the creative team do exactly? Do they just 'spitball' ideas for the game? Or do they get involved with coding etc? What about the Cornellverse is that all your work Adam or do you just make the game engine and someone else fills in the database? That's a lot of questions right there, but im a curious kinda guy!

[QUOTE=panix04;135477]Incidentally what doe's the creative team do exactly? Do they just 'spitball' ideas for the game? Or do they get involved with coding etc? What about the Cornellverse is that all your work Adam or do you just make the game engine and someone else fills in the database?[/QUOTE] The creative team is there to help playtest the game through development, to suggest new features or changes to existing ones, and for me to bounce new ideas off. The only person who does coding is me. The Cornellverse is entirely my work, except of course for the majority of the worker pictures.

cool, its nice to get a feel for how the game is developed. Its also nice to know there are a team of people who decide on the features, i think if its just one person that there's a possibility some neat ideas could be overlooked. As for the Cornellverse work, that must be a nightmare to do! Rather you than me! Do you write all the default storylines/angles for the game as well?

Archived