Injuries!

I've just been injured after beating Bruce The Giant for the Burning World Championship. Got Major Shoulder Injury, took a month to heel and now my arm fitness is at 80 no matter what I think. But that's not the problem. The problem is during and after my injury, my training has become impossible. Before the injury I had managed to balance it out so that everything stayed the same apart from Speed, which was weak for me. Technique, Psychology, Micophone and Charisma had peaked, the rest were staying at whatever stage they were at. After the injury, it showed that Technique, Stamina and Strength were decreasing, and quicker than Speed, as they took 1-3 weeks to decrease and Speed took 6 weeks to increase. I've been fiddling with the Training with my mentor and trainer, and I can't get the same result. Just wondered if someone had got an injury and had the same problem, or had the problem and managed to find a way to stop the decrease.

[QUOTE=Goldberg]Or maybe you just turn off injuries in options by accident or whatever so you have not been injuried in 20 years.[/QUOTE] Nope, I have injuries on. Now that I looked at it, I have had one injury, a broken nose. But that ain't much, I have been veeeery lucky. :)

Archived