are there promotions to download or wrestlers to add?

Hello, I hope all are doing well. first let me apologize if this information is already in the forum I have not had much time to search it and will not have time for about a week. I was wondering if anyone has any promotions for wrestling spirit that can be installed in the current game of wrestling spirit, I donwloaded the latest patch. I was also wondering if there are any wrestlers that can be imported into the game. if you can post any of the fiels in here or email me them or a link to where they might be in the forums it would be appreciated. I was also wondering what is tew? and how cna it be downloaded or purchased. thank you everyone please take care. craigg :confused:

Thats an interesting concept. I'm not really good with computers so I don't know if that could work and what files would have to be downloaded. But for the benefit of the discussion, I did a Simpson theme based promotion (level small) that I could make available for download if I was shown how and what file to make available to download. In it there is the Nahasapeemapitilon brothers (Apu and Sanjay), Groundskeeper Willie, the Sideshows of Bob and Mel, and many more, Chief Clancy Wiggum is the Champion while "Lenny and Carl" of Carl Carlson and Lenny Leonard are the tag champs, Krusty the Klown is the old veteran who won it all many times, and Jebediah Springfield is the top babyface maineventer. My character in this game is Nature's Cruelest Mistake Homer Simpson. Oh and Gil (Good ol' Gil) is the jobber. But I second that question! Some posted before the game was released about would there be more federations in WreSpi (especially local and small) and Adam replied only one new, in Europe... for lack of wrestlers available, if I recall correctly, or more wrestlers would make things more confusing I think.

Hey thank you everyone for your replies I like that simpson promotion idea added with some mixed wrestlers it would be hillarious and baby maggy simpson in a rattle match lol. being able to add like the super friends or penguiin and joker would be cool to or the transformers and flinstones lol so adam do you know if there is any way to share federations of wrestlers? any particular files that would need ot be added to the database? thank you everyone your awesome peace craigg.

Archived