Well? How's yours going? Doing Good? Tell us all here. In my Game, I'm the Reigning SWF National and World Champion, Just lost the Tag Titles to Sexual Agression and just got my contract renewed. 1 Year, 6 Months left 68 Freakin' Thousand Per Month! 99 Over(USA), 90(Can), 80(Mex & Jap) and 70(Eur, Aus and UK) 21 Years Old 3 Time and Current SWF National Champion One time and Current SWF World Champion One time SWF Tag Team Champion w/ William Hayes(Now 84 Over) History: Started off in many promotions. In Japan/Europe he was "True Element", Fighting off all foes, Then he introduced his new Finisher is USPW, "Message From New York", A Inverted Flatliner, He soon got fired from Europian, Japanese and Canadian Promotions, He stayed strong in the U.S. though, With USPW(Gone Cult), They got A TV show, and he was being booked rapidly, Soon he reached 50 Overness and signed with SWF for 2 Years, 6 Months. He shot up the rankings facing the whole Sea-Guys, Then formed "Real Talent" with William Hayes. His first title was the SWF National Title, Winning it off his feud with Bart Biggz, Then winning the Tag Team Championships.. After his feud with Bart Biggz was done, He turned Face to fight Angry Gillmore for the World Championship in A feud. Angry Gillmore defended his title in their first bout, The next week Dwight had A National title shot(again, 3rd time), He won it from Warlord Agony, Then, A week later he won the World Championship from Angry Gillmore, Putting the scores to 1-1. Dwight Mighton beat him the next week at the Pay Per View, Making Defense #1 Successful. Now, On Thursday(week two), 2010, Dwight Mighton defeated Angry Gillmore in A 54 Minute B+ Match.. ______ There's my history/Game, What's yours?

In my Rookie to Legend game, I'm currently in 2009. I've worked for a variety of promotions, but am now in TCW. I've been the TCW Hardcore champion (didn't have any hardcore matches for it though), and am the reigning and defending TCW World champion with the following stats: OVERNESS: US: 99 Canada: 90 Mexico: 80 Japan: 80 UK: 70 Europe: 70 Australia: 70 STATS: Spirit: 57 Power: 26 Technical: 71 Speed: 57 Psychology: 81 Stamina: 72 Toughness: 66 Charisma: 50 Mic: 59 Safety: 77 Looks: 6 Respect: 48 I've won 180 matches and lost 65. I'm towards the end of my initial contract with TCW, so I'm only making 6,400 per month, but I'm sure that'll go up when I renegotiate in a couple months. And if it doesn't, well, going to BHOTWG would help with spirit at least ;) I have lots of friends, but only a few enemies. I have a dislike relationship with Big Cat Brandon, Black Widow, and Hell's Bouncer, and a hate relationship with Nemesis and Larry Vessy (not sure how this one happened, we were friends, but it suddenly just turned around). I am part of the regular tag team Flyboys with Paul Merrian (a wrestler I created when I was playing the demo version). I own a bar, a pub, a medium gym, a small hotel, and a one star restaurant.

Year: 2011 SWF World and Tag champ 214 wins 68 losses(8/8 feuds won) Lifestyle: Champaigne and Caviar Morale: Top of the world 20,000 per month with 274 days left Assests: Bar; Comic Book Store; Medium Gym; Large Hotel, all profitable(earned 304,000 this year which means 60,000 just from assets) Overness: USA 99; Canada 90; Mexico and Japan 80; UK, Europe and Australia 70 Stats: Spirit 58; power 61; technique 58(peak); speed 48; psychology 97(peak); stamina 60; toughness 72; charisma 76; mic 79(peak); safety 78; looks 6; respect 50

Archived