Who Should I Start a Dynasty with?

Guys, HELP!! After taking Auburn to three straight national championship games, I’ve decided to start a new career . However /I can’t make up my mind who to be out of the following: o Penn State o California o UCLA o Louisville o ASU I used the random team selector & got the following: o Rutgers o Maryland o Clemson o Alabama Who would present the biggest challenge? I like the Golden Bears (mainly because they recuited 'me' in NCAA 06 :D ), but I know the Cardinals are under-rated, so might go with them.

[QUOTE=beats;137252]Guys, HELP!! After taking Auburn to three straight national championship games, I’ve decided to start a new career . However /I can’t make up my mind who to be out of the following: o Penn State o California o UCLA o Louisville o ASU I used the random team selector & got the following: o Rutgers o Maryland o Clemson o Alabama Who would present the biggest challenge? I like the Golden Bears (mainly because they recuited 'me' in NCAA 06 :D ), but I know the Cardinals are under-rated, so might go with them.[/QUOTE] i would have to think Rutgers would be the biggest challenge, considering their prestige.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived