Signing with TNA or WWE?

I've been playing RTL in Panix's conversion of TCP's Fall of the One Ring Circus (FORC) mod and was wondering if anyone else knew how high my popularity must before either TNA or WWE would sign me, and in which regions... I'm playing an 18 y.o. with High Potential, I currently have a C+ in Tri State, Great Lakes & South West. Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

what is your current overall popularity? and do you have any friend/s in the upper midcard/main event position on their rosters? im asking because from my experience i was able to sign with TCW (a national fed in the Cornellverse) when my popularity was around 45% and i had 1 strong friendship with 1 of their main eventers. However in my DOTT game i had no friends in the WWF (who had risen to national) and they wouldn't sign me until my popularity was around 55%. Although there was also a big difference between my entertainment skills in both games aswell, in the Cornellverse game my skills were all A* because of a portfolio bug i found, but in my DOTT game my entertainment skills were all around the C- area.

Like I said... I have a C+ in Tri State, Great Lakes & South West. Everywhere else is F and I do mean everywhere. But my character is only 18 so I have plenty of time to rise up. How do I find out my overall pop.? I don't have any friends in WWE or TNA at the moment... I have friends in ROH, OVW, DSW, CHIKARA and JAPW. SAMOA JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU... BUT NOT ME CAUSE WE'RE FRIENDS:D :D :D

[QUOTE=ahw26;137487]you can find your overall popularity by going into career>creative meeting>name of promotion>push and the number there is your overall popularity[/QUOTE] ok... I have C+ in 3 american regions. and that equals a pop. of 23.4 Gunner Scott/Brent Albright has D's across the states... firstly, what does Brent's average out to? secondly, what average pop. do i need for TNA or WWE to consider me? and finally, does being with a global or national fed affect your pop. globally/nationally? Or just in the region that fed is based???

firstly, what does Brent's average out to? [COLOR="Red"]Is brent in the same fed as you? If so you can check his average on the same page that you check your own[/COLOR] secondly, what average pop. do i need for TNA or WWE to consider me? [COLOR="Red"]Im not sure, perhaps you should set up a test game and create an unemployed person and raise his overness to see what sort of level is required (of course there are other factor then just overness but it is a major factor)[/COLOR] and finally, does being with a global or national fed affect your pop. globally/nationally? Or just in the region that fed is based?? [COLOR="Red"]I would imagine it works the way it does in TEW, IE if it is just a standard event you will only get popularity in that area. If its a TV/PPV event then you will see popularity changes in all of the areas that that network covers. I cant confirm this, but its more than likely to be the case.[/COLOR]

Archived