Starting From Nothing

From pwa.co.uk [QUOTE]We hope you all had a good christmas and a happy new year. We hear at PWA are ringing in the new year with a new signing. Our new signing is a former ROF Champion who will make his debut at PWA January See you all there[/QUOTE]

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From pwa.co.uk [QUOTE]We hope you all had a good christmas and a happy new year. We hear at PWA are ringing in the new year with a new signing. Our new signing is a former ROF Champion who will make his debut at PWA January See you all there[/QUOTE]

Putting on matches like that, it won't be too long before Steph Chee and Nina are the most over members of your roster. Steph will get over faster (due to your holding shows mainly in 1 region and her being able to snap off A rated looks based segments at the drop of a hat) but Nina won't be too far behind. In fact, there's only one worker left that you don't have (yet?) but she's probably UCR's women's champion. Going well so far, though I'm looking forward to seeing how long you can resist putting Steph & Nina in the main event. :p Es and Fs can be frustrating, I know.

Putting on matches like that, it won't be too long before Steph Chee and Nina are the most over members of your roster. Steph will get over faster (due to your holding shows mainly in 1 region and her being able to snap off A rated looks based segments at the drop of a hat) but Nina won't be too far behind. In fact, there's only one worker left that you don't have (yet?) but she's probably UCR's women's champion. Going well so far, though I'm looking forward to seeing how long you can resist putting Steph & Nina in the main event. :p Es and Fs can be frustrating, I know.

[B][SIZE="4"]A Look At: [COLOR="Red"]Ring Of Fire[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"]Its been a while since i looked in on Ring of Fire but after signing a ROF star i thought it was time to have a look in: Last time i checked in Adam Matravers had defeated Stevie Stoat for the ROF Championship and had defended it 3 times against Stoat before losing it to UK Dragon. British Samurai was holding the Number 1 Contendership all to himself and the Tag Titles were pretty much vacated. [B]ROF Championship[/B] July 2009 rolled around and the next ROF event: Sun Never Sweats and Adam Matravers faced off against Stevie Stoat yet again. However this time Stoats luck was in and he was able to get the victory gaining his 2nd title reign. August rolled round and Stoat defended his title against Don Henderson leading up to the rematch with Matravers come september. September 2009 : Matravers Vs Stoat Round 5. Statistically speaking Matravers looked set to win this with his 3 wins to 1 but i think Stoat had found his game (went from the usual C rated match to a C+). However Matravers pulled something out the bag and secured HIS second title reign and that continued up to November 2009 when Stoat used his rematch clause for Matravers Vs Stoat Round 6. Which Matravers won again. Matravers reign has continued right up to the end of the year so far and making about 7 months of 2009 that he was champion. [B]Number #1 Contendership[/B] Upon my departure from Ring of Fire, British Samurai has claimed Number 1 Contendership. That was until July 2009 when Leo Price managed to beat him. Month after month he beat off British Samurai and Don Henderson to retain his belt right up the to the end of the year [B]Tag Titles[/B] August 2009: The month between Adam Matraver's title loss and rematch, he made an effort to get his hands on the Tag Team titles. He teamed up with UK Dragon to face Leo Price and Walter Morgan. They surprisingly won it which made him both Tag Champ and ROF Champ come september. After the tag team victory the belts have never been defended[/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="4"]A Look At: [COLOR="Red"]Ring Of Fire[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"]Its been a while since i looked in on Ring of Fire but after signing a ROF star i thought it was time to have a look in: Last time i checked in Adam Matravers had defeated Stevie Stoat for the ROF Championship and had defended it 3 times against Stoat before losing it to UK Dragon. British Samurai was holding the Number 1 Contendership all to himself and the Tag Titles were pretty much vacated. [B]ROF Championship[/B] July 2009 rolled around and the next ROF event: Sun Never Sweats and Adam Matravers faced off against Stevie Stoat yet again. However this time Stoats luck was in and he was able to get the victory gaining his 2nd title reign. August rolled round and Stoat defended his title against Don Henderson leading up to the rematch with Matravers come september. September 2009 : Matravers Vs Stoat Round 5. Statistically speaking Matravers looked set to win this with his 3 wins to 1 but i think Stoat had found his game (went from the usual C rated match to a C+). However Matravers pulled something out the bag and secured HIS second title reign and that continued up to November 2009 when Stoat used his rematch clause for Matravers Vs Stoat Round 6. Which Matravers won again. Matravers reign has continued right up to the end of the year so far and making about 7 months of 2009 that he was champion. [B]Number #1 Contendership[/B] Upon my departure from Ring of Fire, British Samurai has claimed Number 1 Contendership. That was until July 2009 when Leo Price managed to beat him. Month after month he beat off British Samurai and Don Henderson to retain his belt right up the to the end of the year [B]Tag Titles[/B] August 2009: The month between Adam Matraver's title loss and rematch, he made an effort to get his hands on the Tag Team titles. He teamed up with UK Dragon to face Leo Price and Walter Morgan. They surprisingly won it which made him both Tag Champ and ROF Champ come september. After the tag team victory the belts have never been defended[/FONT][/SIZE]

[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"]A Look At : [COLOR="Red"]Title Holders - End Of 2009[/COLOR] - Part 1[/B] [B]21st Century Wrestling:[/B] 21CW Strong Style - Merle O'Curle (Defeated Davey London for 2nd reign) 21CW Tag Team - Elimination Agents (Havent lost it yet) 21CW World - Johnny Highspot (Defeated Pitbull Brown) [B]5-Star Suptreme Wrestling:[/B] 5-Star All Asian - Kiko Sakakibara (Undefeated) 5-Star Tag Team - Huntress Makiko & Ikuko Tempo (Defeated June Butler & Crusher Ichihara) 5-Star World - Crusher Ichihara (Defeated Sensational Ogiwara) [B]Angel Athletic Association:[/B] AAA Femme Fatale - Wanda Fish (Undefeated) AAA Tag Team - Raven Nightfall & Missy Masterson (Defeated Catherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny) AAA Top Contenders - Cherry Bomb [B]Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods:[/B] Burning Junior Champion - The Awesome Kiyaru Burning Junior Tag Team - Yoshii Shiomi & Marihito Masuko (Defeated Kensuke Konda & Hyosuke Kokan) Burning Openweight Championship - Venom (Defeated Spyder Yakuta) Burning World Championship - Tadiyuki Kikkiwa (Defeated Raul Hughes) Burning World Tag Team - Yasunobu Masuno & Everest (Undefeated) [B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat:[/B] 4C Championship - Joey Poison (Undefeated) 4C Hardcore Championship - Canadian Gangsta (Defeated Air Attack Weasel) 4C Tag Team Championship - Candian Gangsta & Hardkore Killa (Undefeated) [B]Canadian Golden Combat:[/B] CGC Canadian - Eddie Chandler (Undefeated) CGC World - Alex Decolt (Defeated John Maverick) CGC World Tag Team - Mick Muscles & Whippy the Clown (Defeated Nate Johnson & Bobby Thomas) [B]Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling:[/B] Coastal Zone Championship - Jimmy P (Defeated Snap Dragon) Coastal Zone Tag Team - Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye (Defeated Primal Rage & Insane Machine) Coastal Zone Xtreme - Remmy Skye (Defeated Plague) [B]Danger and Violence Extreme:[/B] DAVE Brass Knuckles - Tank Bradley (Defeated Eddie Peak) DAVE Tag Team - Big Cat Brandon & The Wolverine (Undefeated) DAVE Unified - Henry Lee (Defeated Bryan Holmes) [B]Golden Canvas Grappling:[/B] GCG Openweight Championship - Yasuhide Tayama (Defeated Hiroyasu Gakusha) GCG World Heavyweight - Kazu Yoshizawa (Defeated Yoshifusa Maeda) GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team - Toshiharu Hyobanshi & Namboku Makuda (Undefeated) [B]Men Of Steel Combat:[/B] MOSC Blood & Beer - Shane Hannigans (Defeated The Juicer) MOSC UK Championship - Danny Patterson (Defeated The Reason) MOSC Tag Team - Gabriel Green & Jeffery McPeterson (Defeated Thug & Bruiser) [B]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation:[/B] Campeon de Herencia de Mondo MPWF - Electo (Defeated Soul Taker) Campeon de Lucha MPWF - Atlantis Jr (Undefeated) Campeon de Parejas MPWF - Asiatico & Europea (Undefeated) Campeon de Trios MPWF - Mayan Idol & Cique Jr & El Guardiano Jr (Undefeated) [B]To Be Continued......[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"]A Look At : [COLOR="Red"]Title Holders - End Of 2009[/COLOR] - Part 1[/B] [B]21st Century Wrestling:[/B] 21CW Strong Style - Merle O'Curle (Defeated Davey London for 2nd reign) 21CW Tag Team - Elimination Agents (Havent lost it yet) 21CW World - Johnny Highspot (Defeated Pitbull Brown) [B]5-Star Suptreme Wrestling:[/B] 5-Star All Asian - Kiko Sakakibara (Undefeated) 5-Star Tag Team - Huntress Makiko & Ikuko Tempo (Defeated June Butler & Crusher Ichihara) 5-Star World - Crusher Ichihara (Defeated Sensational Ogiwara) [B]Angel Athletic Association:[/B] AAA Femme Fatale - Wanda Fish (Undefeated) AAA Tag Team - Raven Nightfall & Missy Masterson (Defeated Catherine Goodlooks and Jessica Bunny) AAA Top Contenders - Cherry Bomb [B]Burning Hammer Of The Wrestling Gods:[/B] Burning Junior Champion - The Awesome Kiyaru Burning Junior Tag Team - Yoshii Shiomi & Marihito Masuko (Defeated Kensuke Konda & Hyosuke Kokan) Burning Openweight Championship - Venom (Defeated Spyder Yakuta) Burning World Championship - Tadiyuki Kikkiwa (Defeated Raul Hughes) Burning World Tag Team - Yasunobu Masuno & Everest (Undefeated) [B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat:[/B] 4C Championship - Joey Poison (Undefeated) 4C Hardcore Championship - Canadian Gangsta (Defeated Air Attack Weasel) 4C Tag Team Championship - Candian Gangsta & Hardkore Killa (Undefeated) [B]Canadian Golden Combat:[/B] CGC Canadian - Eddie Chandler (Undefeated) CGC World - Alex Decolt (Defeated John Maverick) CGC World Tag Team - Mick Muscles & Whippy the Clown (Defeated Nate Johnson & Bobby Thomas) [B]Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling:[/B] Coastal Zone Championship - Jimmy P (Defeated Snap Dragon) Coastal Zone Tag Team - Frankie Perez & Remmy Skye (Defeated Primal Rage & Insane Machine) Coastal Zone Xtreme - Remmy Skye (Defeated Plague) [B]Danger and Violence Extreme:[/B] DAVE Brass Knuckles - Tank Bradley (Defeated Eddie Peak) DAVE Tag Team - Big Cat Brandon & The Wolverine (Undefeated) DAVE Unified - Henry Lee (Defeated Bryan Holmes) [B]Golden Canvas Grappling:[/B] GCG Openweight Championship - Yasuhide Tayama (Defeated Hiroyasu Gakusha) GCG World Heavyweight - Kazu Yoshizawa (Defeated Yoshifusa Maeda) GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team - Toshiharu Hyobanshi & Namboku Makuda (Undefeated) [B]Men Of Steel Combat:[/B] MOSC Blood & Beer - Shane Hannigans (Defeated The Juicer) MOSC UK Championship - Danny Patterson (Defeated The Reason) MOSC Tag Team - Gabriel Green & Jeffery McPeterson (Defeated Thug & Bruiser) [B]Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation:[/B] Campeon de Herencia de Mondo MPWF - Electo (Defeated Soul Taker) Campeon de Lucha MPWF - Atlantis Jr (Undefeated) Campeon de Parejas MPWF - Asiatico & Europea (Undefeated) Campeon de Trios MPWF - Mayan Idol & Cique Jr & El Guardiano Jr (Undefeated) [B]To Be Continued......[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][SIZE="4"]A Look At : [COLOR="Red"]Title Holders - End of 2009 [/COLOR] - Part 2[/B] [B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling:[/B] MAW Intercontiental - Eddie Howard (Undefeated) Mid Atlantic Championship - Joey Minnesota (Title vacated) Mid Atlantic Tag Team - DC Rayne & Eddie Howard (Undefeated) [B]New York Championship Wrestling:[/B] NYCW Tag - Coyote Dynamite & Wiley Steinway (Undefeated) NYCW Empire - Whistler (Defeated American Buffalo Tri-State Regional - Travis Century (Undefeated) [COLOR="Blue"][i] NYCW went out of business December 2009[/i][/COLOR] [B]North Of The Border Pro Wrestling:[/B] NOTBPW Canadian - Dan Stone (Undefeated) NOTBPW Tag Team - Stone Yoshikawa & Matty Phatty (Defeated Mammoth & Dallas McWade) NOTBPW All Action - The Natural (Defeated Owen Love) NOTBPW Womens - Vacant NOTBPW Young Lion - Harry Wilson (Defeated Stone Yoshikawa) [B]Original Lucha Libre In Extreme:[/B] Campeon de Mexico OLLIE - Rafael Ruiz (Undefeated) Campeon de Universal OLLIE - Nicolas Lopez (Defeated El Leon) Campeon de Parejas OLLIE - Phoenix I & Manuel Prieto (Defeated Hexx & Mastericco) Campeon de Trios OLLIE - Miguel Dominguez, Slayyer & Luis Montero Jr. (Defeated Phoenix I,II,III) OLLIE Television - Decimalo (Defeated Phoenix I) [B]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling:[/B] PGHW Glory Crown - Dread (Defeated Mito Miwa) PGHW Glory Tag Crown - Alexander Robinson & Lee Bennett (Undefeated) PGHW Historical Japan - Raymond Diaz (Defeated Bryan Vessey) PGHW International - Tetsunori Yasuda (Defeated Kozue Kawashima) PGHW International Tag Team - PRIDE Koiso & Kozue Kawashima (Undefeated) [B]Ring Of Fire:[/B] ROF #1 Contender - Leo Price (Defeated British Samurai) ROF Championship - Adam Matravers (Defeated Stevie Stoat) ROF Tag - Don Henderson & Adam Matravers (Vacated) [B]South Of The Border Pro Wrestling[/B] Campeon de Menor SOTBPW - Pirrato (Never Defended) Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW - Charron (Defeated El Demonico) Campeones de Parejas SOTBPW - Junior Youth & Masked Rebel (Undefeated) Campeones de Trios SOTBPW - Mario Heroic, Cyclone & Magik (Defeated Mexican Beast, Enrique Merino & Tijuana Vampire) SOTBPW International - Tijuana Vampire (Defeated Los Fury) [B]Supreme Wrestling Federation:[/B] SWF North American - Lobster Warrior (Defeated Joe Sexy) SWF Shooting Star - Pecx (Defeated Marc DuBois) SWF World Heavyweight - Runaway Train (Undefeated) SWF World Tag Team - Texas Pete & Enforcer Roberts (Vacated) [B]Total Championship Wrestling:[/B] TCW All Action - Freddy Huggins (Defeated Wolf Hawkins) TCW Cruiserweight - Vacant TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team - Vacant TCW Hardcore - Grunt (Defeated Steve Grumble) TCW International - Human Arsenal (Defeated Rick Law) TCW World Heavyweight - Tommy Cornell (Undefeated) TCW World Tag Team - Robert Oxford & Joe Bryant (Defeated Madman Boone & Genghis Rahn) [B]Ultimate Combat Ring:[/B] UCR European - Bully Benrubi (Defeated Joey Beauchamp) UCR Female - Geena The Warrior Princess (Undefeated) UCR Tag Team - Herman The German & Evil Henchman #2 (Defeated Ruud Van Anger & Frank De Pain) UCR World Combat - Sergei Kalashnov [B]United States Pro Wrestling:[/B] USPW National - Hell Monkey (Defeated Johnny Bloodstone) USPW World - Giant Redwood (Defeated Jim Force) USPW World Tag Team - Tribal Warrior & Java (Undefeated) [B]Warrior Engine XXV:[/B] WEXXV Blood Brothers - Eddie & Doug Peak (Undefeated) WEXXV King Of Death Matches - Battle Sakata (Undefeated) WEXXV Warriors Heart - Vacated after Saionji Omura left [COLOR="blue"][i]WEXXV went out of business November 2009[/i][/COLOR] [B]World Level Wrestling:[/B] World Level Show Stealer - Haru Kurofuji (Defeated Koji Kojima) World Level Streetfighting - The Incredible KOYAMA (Defeated Deano Machino) World Level Tag Team - Deano Machino & Ketsueki Karasu (Defeated Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji) World Level Tap Out - Ninja Shunji (Defeated Insane Machine) World Level Universal - Hell Monkey (Defeated Awesome Thunder)[/size] [I]If you want to know how a specific worker is doing, let me know and i shall have a peek[/I][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][B][SIZE="4"]A Look At : [COLOR="Red"]Title Holders - End of 2009 [/COLOR] - Part 2[/B] [B]Mid Atlantic Wrestling:[/B] MAW Intercontiental - Eddie Howard (Undefeated) Mid Atlantic Championship - Joey Minnesota (Title vacated) Mid Atlantic Tag Team - DC Rayne & Eddie Howard (Undefeated) [B]New York Championship Wrestling:[/B] NYCW Tag - Coyote Dynamite & Wiley Steinway (Undefeated) NYCW Empire - Whistler (Defeated American Buffalo Tri-State Regional - Travis Century (Undefeated) [COLOR="Blue"][i] NYCW went out of business December 2009[/i][/COLOR] [B]North Of The Border Pro Wrestling:[/B] NOTBPW Canadian - Dan Stone (Undefeated) NOTBPW Tag Team - Stone Yoshikawa & Matty Phatty (Defeated Mammoth & Dallas McWade) NOTBPW All Action - The Natural (Defeated Owen Love) NOTBPW Womens - Vacant NOTBPW Young Lion - Harry Wilson (Defeated Stone Yoshikawa) [B]Original Lucha Libre In Extreme:[/B] Campeon de Mexico OLLIE - Rafael Ruiz (Undefeated) Campeon de Universal OLLIE - Nicolas Lopez (Defeated El Leon) Campeon de Parejas OLLIE - Phoenix I & Manuel Prieto (Defeated Hexx & Mastericco) Campeon de Trios OLLIE - Miguel Dominguez, Slayyer & Luis Montero Jr. (Defeated Phoenix I,II,III) OLLIE Television - Decimalo (Defeated Phoenix I) [B]Pride Glory Honor Wrestling:[/B] PGHW Glory Crown - Dread (Defeated Mito Miwa) PGHW Glory Tag Crown - Alexander Robinson & Lee Bennett (Undefeated) PGHW Historical Japan - Raymond Diaz (Defeated Bryan Vessey) PGHW International - Tetsunori Yasuda (Defeated Kozue Kawashima) PGHW International Tag Team - PRIDE Koiso & Kozue Kawashima (Undefeated) [B]Ring Of Fire:[/B] ROF #1 Contender - Leo Price (Defeated British Samurai) ROF Championship - Adam Matravers (Defeated Stevie Stoat) ROF Tag - Don Henderson & Adam Matravers (Vacated) [B]South Of The Border Pro Wrestling[/B] Campeon de Menor SOTBPW - Pirrato (Never Defended) Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW - Charron (Defeated El Demonico) Campeones de Parejas SOTBPW - Junior Youth & Masked Rebel (Undefeated) Campeones de Trios SOTBPW - Mario Heroic, Cyclone & Magik (Defeated Mexican Beast, Enrique Merino & Tijuana Vampire) SOTBPW International - Tijuana Vampire (Defeated Los Fury) [B]Supreme Wrestling Federation:[/B] SWF North American - Lobster Warrior (Defeated Joe Sexy) SWF Shooting Star - Pecx (Defeated Marc DuBois) SWF World Heavyweight - Runaway Train (Undefeated) SWF World Tag Team - Texas Pete & Enforcer Roberts (Vacated) [B]Total Championship Wrestling:[/B] TCW All Action - Freddy Huggins (Defeated Wolf Hawkins) TCW Cruiserweight - Vacant TCW Cruiserweight Tag Team - Vacant TCW Hardcore - Grunt (Defeated Steve Grumble) TCW International - Human Arsenal (Defeated Rick Law) TCW World Heavyweight - Tommy Cornell (Undefeated) TCW World Tag Team - Robert Oxford & Joe Bryant (Defeated Madman Boone & Genghis Rahn) [B]Ultimate Combat Ring:[/B] UCR European - Bully Benrubi (Defeated Joey Beauchamp) UCR Female - Geena The Warrior Princess (Undefeated) UCR Tag Team - Herman The German & Evil Henchman #2 (Defeated Ruud Van Anger & Frank De Pain) UCR World Combat - Sergei Kalashnov [B]United States Pro Wrestling:[/B] USPW National - Hell Monkey (Defeated Johnny Bloodstone) USPW World - Giant Redwood (Defeated Jim Force) USPW World Tag Team - Tribal Warrior & Java (Undefeated) [B]Warrior Engine XXV:[/B] WEXXV Blood Brothers - Eddie & Doug Peak (Undefeated) WEXXV King Of Death Matches - Battle Sakata (Undefeated) WEXXV Warriors Heart - Vacated after Saionji Omura left [COLOR="blue"][i]WEXXV went out of business November 2009[/i][/COLOR] [B]World Level Wrestling:[/B] World Level Show Stealer - Haru Kurofuji (Defeated Koji Kojima) World Level Streetfighting - The Incredible KOYAMA (Defeated Deano Machino) World Level Tag Team - Deano Machino & Ketsueki Karasu (Defeated Koji Kojima & Haru Kurofuji) World Level Tap Out - Ninja Shunji (Defeated Insane Machine) World Level Universal - Hell Monkey (Defeated Awesome Thunder)[/size] [I]If you want to know how a specific worker is doing, let me know and i shall have a peek[/I][/FONT]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/pwadcopy.jpg[/IMG] PWA January 2010 – Charter Hall – 251 Attendance[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Phoenix's Mystery[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix is walking backstage when he stops, almost as if he feels someone watching him. He looks around, doesn't see anyone, and so continues walking. Seconds later, a shadowy figure emerges from hiding, having been there the whole time, and walks off. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RodTodd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BrilliantWhite.jpg[/IMG] Match 1: Brilliant White Vs Rod "The God" Todd[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] An opening match to give them both such exposure. Rod 'The God' Todd kept this match from completely stinking up the arena. Todd defeated White in 4:48 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating D[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nina.jpg[/IMG] Match 2: Stephanie Hazel Vs Nina The Psycho Ballerina[/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel heads out to the ring firing T-Shirts into the crowd on the left hand side. [I]Angle Rating A*[/I] Nina The Psycho Ballerina comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd on the right hand side. [I]Angle Rating C- (Couldn't boost it by having Steph before her)[/I] Stephanie Hazel could possibly be the best person on my roster right now and she ptoves it by defeating Nina The Psycho Ballerina in 5:02 by pinfall with a Princess Drop. [I]Match Rating C-[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Cronins Title[/COLOR][/B] Jamie Anderson is wandering backstage looking for "Bullet" Bob Cronin. He almost managed to catch up with him and get his belt back but he turns a corner and Cronin has disappeared [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Phoenix's Mystery Part 2[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix finds Stephanie Hazel and tells her that he is frightened by what's been going on. He tells her that he thinks she is the best on the roster. Stephanie Hazel promises to protect him. [I]Angle Rating D[/I] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShujiInukai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TerryAllen.jpg[/IMG] Match 2: Noritoshi Miura Vs Menace[/B][/CENTER] Menace is taking a break from tormenting Glen Ward this week to give Noritoshi Miura a workout. Not a bad match for 2 not so known wrestlers. Menace wins in 5:31 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating E[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Wards Rant[/COLOR][/B] Glen Ward heads to the ring and takes the mike: [I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Hey Fly Boy, You think your so hard dont you by sneaking up behind someone and beating them down. Well dont forget the fact that everyone on the roster saw you beg the boss for forgiveness. Your a lapdog. Nothing more. And your mine tonight"[/COLOR][/I] [I]Angle Rating D[/I] The announcers explain to the first time fans why we'll be seeing Glen Ward take on Fly Boy and the history between them. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ManchesterFlyBoy.jpg[/IMG] Match 4: Glen Ward Vs Fly Boy[/CENTER][/B] Glen Ward looked good out there by Fly Boy was off his game. Ward defeated Fly Boy in 5:01 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Glen Ward is celebrating his victory in the ring. Menace runs to the ring and stares directly at Fly Boy. They then turn and beat down Glen Ward (Again) [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JamieAnderson.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LittleBillLebowski.jpg[/IMG] Match 5: Jamie Anderson Vs Little Bill Lebowski[/CENTER][/B] Jamie Anderson walks out to the ring to start the match without his belt [I]Angle Rating F[/I] Little Bill had put on some good matches so i thought it was time to see just what he could do. Not good. Jamie Anderson defeated Little Bill Lebowski in 6:35 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]????[/COLOR][/B] The hall suddenly goes dark and the screen lights up. A dark silhouette appears on the screen: [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/sil3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"You think its funny to constantly beat down Glen Ward, a man exhausted from his match. A man who did the right thing and stood up for himself. Well i dont. Im coming to PWA to set things right. At Still Standing, Glen & myself will take on both Menace & Fly Boy in A TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH!!!!!"[/COLOR] The screen cuts off leaving Menace and Fly Boy to wonder who that was [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [B]Final Rating E[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Tahoma"][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/pwadcopy.jpg[/IMG] PWA January 2010 – Charter Hall – 251 Attendance[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Phoenix's Mystery[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix is walking backstage when he stops, almost as if he feels someone watching him. He looks around, doesn't see anyone, and so continues walking. Seconds later, a shadowy figure emerges from hiding, having been there the whole time, and walks off. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [SIZE="4"][B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RodTodd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BrilliantWhite.jpg[/IMG] Match 1: Brilliant White Vs Rod "The God" Todd[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE] An opening match to give them both such exposure. Rod 'The God' Todd kept this match from completely stinking up the arena. Todd defeated White in 4:48 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating D[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nina.jpg[/IMG] Match 2: Stephanie Hazel Vs Nina The Psycho Ballerina[/CENTER][/B] Stephanie Hazel heads out to the ring firing T-Shirts into the crowd on the left hand side. [I]Angle Rating A*[/I] Nina The Psycho Ballerina comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd on the right hand side. [I]Angle Rating C- (Couldn't boost it by having Steph before her)[/I] Stephanie Hazel could possibly be the best person on my roster right now and she ptoves it by defeating Nina The Psycho Ballerina in 5:02 by pinfall with a Princess Drop. [I]Match Rating C-[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Cronins Title[/COLOR][/B] Jamie Anderson is wandering backstage looking for "Bullet" Bob Cronin. He almost managed to catch up with him and get his belt back but he turns a corner and Cronin has disappeared [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Phoenix's Mystery Part 2[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix finds Stephanie Hazel and tells her that he is frightened by what's been going on. He tells her that he thinks she is the best on the roster. Stephanie Hazel promises to protect him. [I]Angle Rating D[/I] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShujiInukai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TerryAllen.jpg[/IMG] Match 2: Noritoshi Miura Vs Menace[/B][/CENTER] Menace is taking a break from tormenting Glen Ward this week to give Noritoshi Miura a workout. Not a bad match for 2 not so known wrestlers. Menace wins in 5:31 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating E[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Wards Rant[/COLOR][/B] Glen Ward heads to the ring and takes the mike: [I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Hey Fly Boy, You think your so hard dont you by sneaking up behind someone and beating them down. Well dont forget the fact that everyone on the roster saw you beg the boss for forgiveness. Your a lapdog. Nothing more. And your mine tonight"[/COLOR][/I] [I]Angle Rating D[/I] The announcers explain to the first time fans why we'll be seeing Glen Ward take on Fly Boy and the history between them. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ManchesterFlyBoy.jpg[/IMG] Match 4: Glen Ward Vs Fly Boy[/CENTER][/B] Glen Ward looked good out there by Fly Boy was off his game. Ward defeated Fly Boy in 5:01 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Glen Ward is celebrating his victory in the ring. Menace runs to the ring and stares directly at Fly Boy. They then turn and beat down Glen Ward (Again) [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JamieAnderson.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LittleBillLebowski.jpg[/IMG] Match 5: Jamie Anderson Vs Little Bill Lebowski[/CENTER][/B] Jamie Anderson walks out to the ring to start the match without his belt [I]Angle Rating F[/I] Little Bill had put on some good matches so i thought it was time to see just what he could do. Not good. Jamie Anderson defeated Little Bill Lebowski in 6:35 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]????[/COLOR][/B] The hall suddenly goes dark and the screen lights up. A dark silhouette appears on the screen: [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Render%202nd/sil3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"You think its funny to constantly beat down Glen Ward, a man exhausted from his match. A man who did the right thing and stood up for himself. Well i dont. Im coming to PWA to set things right. At Still Standing, Glen & myself will take on both Menace & Fly Boy in A TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH!!!!!"[/COLOR] The screen cuts off leaving Menace and Fly Boy to wonder who that was [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [B]Final Rating E[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Standing2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="5"]September 2009: PWA Owner Adam B made his presence known right away by firing Nate Manchester and making Manchester Fly Boy beg for forgiveness. Soon after he targeted Glen Ward claiming a lackluster performance but Glen Ward fought back. Since then Fly Boy and Menace have been attacking him whenever they get the chance. Until PWA January when an unknown PWA star appeared on the screen and challenge Menace & Fly Boy to a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at Still Standing II[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Standing2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="5"]September 2009: PWA Owner Adam B made his presence known right away by firing Nate Manchester and making Manchester Fly Boy beg for forgiveness. Soon after he targeted Glen Ward claiming a lackluster performance but Glen Ward fought back. Since then Fly Boy and Menace have been attacking him whenever they get the chance. Until PWA January when an unknown PWA star appeared on the screen and challenge Menace & Fly Boy to a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at Still Standing II[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Clarity;153565]Remianen - The UCR Womens champion is Geena the warrior princess. Is that who you meant?[/QUOTE] Yup! Alpha Female might be cheaper to hire (well, okay, she'd definitely be cheaper) but Geena should have some overness, at least in Europe. But I don't remember her looks rating.

[QUOTE=Clarity;153565]Remianen - The UCR Womens champion is Geena the warrior princess. Is that who you meant?[/QUOTE] Yup! Alpha Female might be cheaper to hire (well, okay, she'd definitely be cheaper) but Geena should have some overness, at least in Europe. But I don't remember her looks rating.

[CENTER][B][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Standing2a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][size="5"]"Bullet" Bob Cronin has been undefeatable for months, Jamie Anderson is the new boy to the promotion. Yet Anderson walked away with the gold in a fatal 4 way that Cronin was involved in. Growing less sane by the minute, Cronin beats down Anderson and takes the belt as his own. At Still Standing II, Jamie Anderson & "Bullet" Bob Cronin face off in a Steel Cage Match to decide just who deserves to wear the belt.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][I]Predictions on the winners welcome. Announced matches are:[/I] "Bullet" Bob Cronin Vs Jamie Anderson Menace & Fly Boy Vs Glen Ward & ??????[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT="Tahoma"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/Standing2a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][size="5"]"Bullet" Bob Cronin has been undefeatable for months, Jamie Anderson is the new boy to the promotion. Yet Anderson walked away with the gold in a fatal 4 way that Cronin was involved in. Growing less sane by the minute, Cronin beats down Anderson and takes the belt as his own. At Still Standing II, Jamie Anderson & "Bullet" Bob Cronin face off in a Steel Cage Match to decide just who deserves to wear the belt.[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][I]Predictions on the winners welcome. Announced matches are:[/I] "Bullet" Bob Cronin Vs Jamie Anderson Menace & Fly Boy Vs Glen Ward & ??????[/CENTER]

Archived