A Wrestling World Without a McMahon!!!

I love tew and am going to be first in line to grab the new one. i have used tew in conjunction with sd vs raw06 to create a virtual wrestling world. it has media and everything and more importantly i book every show and use the financial stats from tew!! The McMahon family has been run out of the wrestling business. Paul Heyman purchases the WWE and decides to create a REAL new breed of wrestling! Be there as we use video, audio, interactive polls and daily updates using Smackdown vs Raw 06 to tell the story. Catch up on all the excitement before our new show is posted. Our roster is a great mixture of talent and is always growing! There are ongoing angles and feuds as well as titles and rankings. Tired of reading about a match? In the EWCF you get to see each and every match in front of you. We NEVER take the videos down plus we archive every show so there is never a bad time to catch up or jump in. Be part of the revolution! Site: [url]http://ewcf.hardcore.to[/url] Forums: [url]http://ewcfforum.hardcore.to/[/url] MySpace: [url]http://ewcfmyspace.hardcore.to/[/url]

[QUOTE=Destroyed;138023]I have to say this is very interesting, and it mustv'e taken you long time to create that site and make it look similar to the WWE website. Good luck :D[/QUOTE] thank you very much guys. yeah it took some work but i was using tew and sd together by myself and brought this idea up to someone and they told me that they wanted to see my bookings. i would post these diaries here but i think it works better with the videos and stuff. you know what, the site uploaded to two different servers. the broken links are fixed and everything is now updated properly

I think the site and everything is a very nice touch but I personally don't find the "The McMahon family has been run out of the wrestling business" that great of a backstory. Still, like I said the website is well done and stuff. Oh one thing though, if I was you I'd change the name of the ECWF Midcard Title as its just not something I could see a title being called by an experienced wrestling booking/promoter in Heyman. TV/US/North American/IC etc.... would be better/more realistic imo. Just seems wrong as it is, but it might just be me.

I had every intention on renaming that title, I just did not want to use something that was already in use and couldnt come up with something better. the world without a McMahon was basically an excuse to get someone else in charge of wrestlers that Vince owned. When i first started the site we had "interviews" with wrestlers that were upset that Vince let the company go. I plan on using vince someday down the road for storyline purposes or a brand split though.

Archived