Nu Wrestling Evolution: Italian Takeover

[CENTER]Backstory of Nu Wrestling Evolution[/CENTER] [QUOTE]For years and years, European wrestling has been out of the spotlight, but not for long. A new, or should I say Nu, wrestling company has the opportunity to put Europe back on the wrestling map. The have the talent to take them to the promise land. Guys by the name of Ultimo Dragon, Christian Cage, Vampiro, and Scott Steiner, all well known wrestlers in their own right. Those men mentioned before aren't even the face of this company. The man who is the face of the company is Black Pearl. Pearl may be virtually unknown to the rest of the wrestling world, but he is the heart and soul of this company. The journey has begun for this company, and the roads ahead don't look smooth, they look rocky, they don't look straight, they look curvy. The journey rests on the shoulders of the wrestlers who have made a name for themselves in America, Japan, and so on. The journey rests on those who have yet to make a name for themselves in Europe. This company is fresh, this company is unique, this company is [U]Nu Wrestling Evolution[/U].[/QUOTE]

[CENTER]Introduction to Nu Wrestling Evolution[/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Nu Wrestling Evolution[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/NWE_IT/NWE.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Information[/SIZE][/CENTER] [I][SIZE="3"]Basic Info[/SIZE][/I] Start Date: August, 2006 Promotion: Nu Wrestling Evolution Owner: Claudio Molteni Size: Small Location: Western(Europe) Style: Sports Entertainment Starting Money: $200,000 [I][SIZE="3"]Staff[/SIZE][/I] [U]Booking Team[/U] Kishi Roberto Indiano [U]Road Agents[/U] Kishi Ultimo Dragon [I][SIZE="3"]Titles[/SIZE][/I] NWE Heavyweight Title [I][SIZE="3"]Title Holders[/SIZE][/I] NWE Heavyweight Title - Black Pearl [I][SIZE="3"]Tag Teams[/SIZE][/I] Team UK Thunder Angel [I][SIZE="3"]Tag Team Info[/SIZE][/I] Team UK - Darren Burridge and RAGE - C+ Thunder Angel - Thunder Storm and Fire Angel - C- [SIZE="3"][I]Roster[/I][/SIZE] [U]Main Eventers[/U] Black Pearl Christian Cage Scott Steiner Vampiro Ultimo Dragon [U]Upper Midcarders[/U] Ron Killings The Tonga Kid Billy Kydman Test Mark Jindrak Matt Morgan Jon Heidenreich D'Lo Brown [U]Midcarders[/U] Seven NOSAWA Vampire Warrior Low Ki Vanessa Harding Jack Evans Ultimo Guerrero Milanito Collection A.T. [U]Lower Midcarders[/U] Darren Burridge RAGE [U]Openers[/U] Thunder Storm Fire Angel Nidia [U]Managers[/U] Jackie Gayda [U]Announcers[/U] Roberto Canolli Sebastion Lupoli Amy Hayes [U]Authority Figures[/U] Kishi [U]Referees[/U] Riccardo Blo [U]Backstage Workers[/U] Claudio Molteni Roberto Indiano [I][SIZE="3"]TV Show Details[/SIZE][/I] [U]NWE Destiny[/U] Taped: Tuesday Shown: Tuesday Time: 9:00 Channel: Local: Western Europe Announcers: Roberto Canolli and Sebastian Lupoli[/QUOTE]

[CENTER]Owner Goals Are In Place[/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/NWE_IT/InsideThoughts.png[/IMG][/CENTER] Claudio Molteni has placed a few goals for me to complete in my time as head booker. First of all, he doesn't want NWE to drop in population. On the other hand, he wants NWE to grow in population. Also, he doesn't want NWE to go in to debt. These goals are simple, and I believe I will guide NWE to success.[/QUOTE]

Archived