ZIW: Zero Inhibition Wrestling

[B]April 2006[/B] [B]The Back story:How ZIW came to be [/B] It is amazing how one route in life that may seem like a negative one can turn into something positive, the past few years have been hell for me in all honesty, but with that being said I have to consider the possibility that if it had not been for my own personal downfall I probably would not have made the choices I did which have led to me becoming what I am as I type this…the owner of a wrestling company. The nightmares of my past have led to me living my life dreams in the present and hopefully for a long time in my future…but for you to get an understanding of the present we must first go back into the past... I am Matthew Roberts and I grew up in Birmingham in the United Kingdom, a place that seems a lifetime away from my current location which happens to be a hotel room in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have just been in a meeting with a man who says he will help my new wrestling company make an impact, he is also a man who many consider to be Mr. Controversy in the Wrestling business, a man who I have heard called a prick and much worse, but I call him a friend, his name is Theodore Annis but chances are you know him by the name of [B]Teddy Hart[/B]. Calgary is not my home, neither is the country of Canada, I am in the country for this business meeting only, the place I call home is Albany, New York, I ended up in America in 2000 when my parents back home in the UK felt I was on a bad track in life after falling in with a bad crowd, truth be told my parents made the best decision sending me to live with the family of my Uncle because I really was on a road of self destruction. I had nothing going for me apart from just one thing, the very thing that had been with me from 5 years of age and had never left me, my love for Professional Wrestling. After settling into my new surroundings and lifestyle in the good old USA I started to get my life on track a little and I think that was due to my goal to get involved in the Professional Wrestling scene one way or another, be it as a wrestler, manager, referee or whatever. I trained at various wrestling schools in late 2000/early 2001 but despite my will to pick it up there was just something missing, I had to admit to myself that I did not have what it took to be a professional wrestler, but despite being down on myself for not being able to impress people with my physical abilities and wrestling skill it soon dawned on me that I was impressing people with my ideas and overall love for professional wrestling, People who listened to any of my ideas ended up liking them, They knew that at least one part of me was geared for the Professional Wrestling scene and that was my brain. Via the contacts I had made I fell into the lap of a great opportunity in the middle of 2001, it was called MATRATS and despite only putting on about four shows it was an idea that got people in the Wrestling world talking. MATRATS was a youth based wrestling show featuring a roster between the ages of 14 and 21, I was lucky enough to get the chance to work as a creative consultant for the MATRATS movement, At one point Eric Bischoff was signed on to be the president of the company but sadly due to the upper business meetings that I was closed to the details of, MATRATS was put on hiatus before it had even got going. The thing I value mostly about my days working on MATRATS is that I gained the chance to get to know guys like Jack Evans, Harry Smith, and Petey Williams. These days Jack Evans is now doing well for himself in ROH and Petey Williams is a full time fixture on the TNA roster, and as for Harry Smith he is now with the WWE. The guy on the MATRATS roster that I got to know better then anybody was Teddy Hart, Teddy Hart is the grandson of Stu Hart, and the nephew of Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Bruce Hart, Jim Neidhart and Davey Boy Smith and in the past 6 years he has built himself quite a negative reputation, but the Teddy Hart I know is a guy I proudly call a friend, maybe we got on well due to our similar paths of negativity, regrets, and missed opportunity. After MatRats folded I started working for ROH (Ring of Honor) on its early shows in 2002, again in the role of a creative consultant, but that was just the title for my job, I may as well have been called the locker room janitor for all the input I was allowed to have in my role, which was hardly nothing at all, Still despite this I left my position behind the scenes of ROH after a few shows on fairly good terms. It was just one of those things. That ended my life in the world of wrestling, One that had overwhelming feelings of regret whenever I reflected back on it, but it was apart of my life I considered dead, Until a phone call from my old friend Teddy Hart came in late April 2006…the phone call that would lead to the meeting that would give birth to ZIW…Zero Inhibition Wrestling. [B]The Meeting with Teddy Hart[/B] I went to Calgary, Alberta, Canada to meet with Teddy Hart as we had arranged during his phone call to me, I could tell from our telephone conversation that Teddy Hart had something big to talk to me about and this was not just a case of two friends catching up, but my question to myself was just what a guy like me who had been out of the business since 2002 could offer Teddy Hart. When Teddy and I met up it started with a general chat between two friends catching up, we talked about life in general and this and that, but the conversation soon got down to business… [B]Teddy:[/B] Matthew you know I have always been straight with you, no bull**** from me, So I am going to ask you something that has been on my mind..Why the **** have you been wasting your ****ing talents for about four years now? [B]Me:[/B] I tried to swim in the business and I managed to stay above water Teddy but there was just no motion in the waves, I was staying still and eventually I would have lost energy and drowned, so I got out before that could happen. [B]Teddy:[/B] No my friend, You got out because you got scared, You got a cowards streak and it has turned you into a ****ing waste going nowhere, Sure you may have a good job now and you may be making nice money but you know you have something special to offer the wrestling business inside of you that is going to waste, you are better then the every day person, You have something special, I have God given skills for inside the wrestling ring, You have the skills for what goes on outside the ring. [B]Me:[/B] Ok mate I know how this goes, you have made me feel guilty now and this is the point in which you make an amazing offer that will turn my life around, right? [B]Teddy: [/B]Ha, You know me too well [B]Me:[/B] Maybe I do, so what’s the offer Teddy? [B]Teddy:[/B] Ok, No more bull****, I want to reform MatRats, I want to call it MatRats 2: The Next Generation, This time though I don’t want to get stressed with the backstage runnings of MatRats, I just want to wrestle in it, so I am offering to sell the rights to all the old MatRats **** to you, and you know I can do that because I was the guy behind most of the MatRats ideas. [B]Me:[/B] That sounds a little complicated mate, you may own some aspects of MatRats but didn’t guys like Jack Evans also have input? Come on Teddy, You are not trying to con a friend to make a quick buck are you? [B]Teddy:[/B] No conning from me buddy, I am just trying to make us both rich, and with your mind and my God given ability’s in that ring we can make our mark on wrestling. [B]Me:[/B] Well Teddy I am certainly up for working with you but I honestly think MatRats is a dead concept now, it had some great ideas sure but I feel those ideas are better incorporated into a new product. [B]Teddy:[/B] Well. Whatever man, as long as I get a platform to show all the wrestling fans why I am the savior of the wrestling business I will be happy, but I want a platform on which I can excel with no limitations to my athletic abilities. I am the best thing in wrestling today and I want to show the people just why they should idolize me. I want to be like the guys in the Streetfighter games, move after move. None of the boring rest hold **** that is common place in wrestling today, I want trampolines, I want skate ramps, I want live bands playing music while I perform. I want to do something that pushes Wrestling to the next level, I want to be reckless and I want to push the boundaries with no inhibitions. [B]Me:[/B]Something like... ZERO INHIBITION WRESTLING? [B]Teddy:[/B]I like that name, Count me in on this project. I knew you would be the man to see my visions. Will it have trampolines though? [B]Me:[/B]Teddy, for you at least..I will make sure there is some match concept involving trampolines. [B]Teddy:[/B]and I will be main eventing yes? I know you are a buddy and all, but **** it, I am Teddy Hart..I am no ****ing jobber, not even a mid carder. [B]Me:[/B]You are a friend Teddy; I will book you in the main events. [B]Teddy:[/B] Oh and one more thing….I want you to run this thing against ROH. Rub my..I mean.. Your vision of wrestling into there faces. ZIW can be everything opposite of what ROH stands for..they will regret blacklisting me. [I](At this point I was having a bad feeling, Some of Teddy Harts plans did not meet my own and I had no intention of keeping to some of my promises to him..but what could I do?)[/I] [B]Me:[/B]Ok Teddy, I will use all of my contacts and any of yours that you would like to pass on to me so I can get the ball rolling and make ZIW a reality. [B]Teddy:[/B]Thank you, I appreciate it, and I have your back in this as long as you keep to the plans. [B]Me:[/B]Thank you for putting the spark back into me and giving me the ideas for this concept. Teddy Hart and I shook hands and I left the meeting knowing full well I had not told him the following…. [B]1.I would not be going out of my way to harm the ROH product, even if I had the power to. I have no terrible grudge with them despite my short run there in 2002. 2.I plan on booking MANY styles of wrestling, not just Teddy Hart’s vision. 3.Teddy Hart may not find himself in the Main Event position that he thinks is already his. [/B] ZIW was just in the planning stages and already I was lying to a friend, but hey..this friend happens to be Teddy Hart and I know he is no saint, but already I knew I had set the sparks to a few negative fireworks….but that’s the Wrestling business, and I was going to give ZIW my very best, This could very well be my last opportunity in the wrestling business and I wont let it go to waste.

[B][I]From WrestlingObserver.com – 2nd May 2006[/I][/B] On May 1st 2006 a new wrestling website opened up and its address was circulated on many wrestling fan forums, the website has the following on its page and nothing more… [CODE][B]Thursday 18th May 2006 The New era of Professional Wrestling shall begin The first step shall be taken in the road of innovation And that first step is known simply as..ZG What is ZG you ask? Find out when you Witness history Witness the birth of ZERO INHIBITION WRESTLING [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/CODE] My sources tell me that Zero Inhibition Wrestling (ZIW for short) is a new venture from Matthew Roberts; this name is one that long time wrestling fans may remember from the ill fated MatRats and the early days of ROH. More interestingly though is the fact that Teddy Hart has been telling people that he will be heavily involved in this new company (but knowing the track record of Teddy Hart, take what he says with a pinch of salt). It is said that Teddy Hart and Matthew Roberts are good friends and it was Teddy Hart who convinced Matthew to return to the wrestling world. My sources also tell me that the New Alhambra Arena has been booked for a wrestling event on the 18th of May and posters have already gone up in the area featuring Jeff Hardy on them, although these early posters include no specific promotion name it is believed that ZIW is behind them. More on this interesting story as we get it, and considering ZIW only has a few weeks to promote there product and there debut show I am guessing we will be getting more very soon. [B][I]Dave Meltzer[/I][/B]

[B]From ZIW.com - 10th May 2006[/B] [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] Zero Inhibition Wrestling is proud to reveal the details regarding the first ever show to be put on by the promotion. ZG Inception will take place at the New Alhambra Arena on Thursday 18th May 2006, ZIW owner Matthew Roberts feels that the New Alhambra Arena is the perfect setting for the companies first ever night of action. “The New Alhambra Arena has seen many truly revolutionary moments in its time and now thanks to ZIW it has many more revolutionary moments to come. Our first show ‘ZG Inception’ will see the unveiling and showcase of the ZG division, the ZG division will be the first of many concepts that I feel will set ZIW apart from its competition” But just what is the ZG division? “The ZG stands for Zero Gravity” says Matthew “because the high flying athletes we have in mind for the division will make you forget about the restrictions of gravity, you will instead be left in awe of the performances of these athletes and the death defying displays of Zero Inhibition that they will put on for all to see. The ZG division will be just one part of the ZIW package, but it is the part we plan to fully showcase on our debut show.” Many wrestlers who feel they have what it takes to make an impact in the ZG division have been in contact with ZIW and the first 8 wrestlers to sign up with ZIW have been put in the ZG tournament which will crown the first ever ZG champion, and we can announce that the four first round matches will take place on the 18th, we can also reveal who the 8 wrestlers taking part in this historic tournament are… [B]Jack Evans[/B] - [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/11/jackevansziwcr8.jpg[/IMG] Fans of current day promotions such as ROH, Dragon Gate and defunct ventures such as MLW and MatRats have been lucky enough to see the amazing athletic abilities and daredevil nature of Jack Evans, Jack Evans can use his body in unbelievable ways and he can do moves that many would call impossible had they not been fortunate enough to witness them with there own eyes, Jack Evans is bringing his style to ZIW and he hopes that in the ZG division he will be capable of showcasing his talents in unique ways and with nothing to hold him back, and of course it goes without saying that Jack Evans would love to make history by becoming the first ever ZG champion. [B]Puma[/B] – [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3526/pumaziwnq6.jpg[/IMG] Puma is a sensational talent who has made his mark in promotions all over the world, From Japan to Mexico to right here in the USA, All this is just the beginning for Puma who is still a young talent with his best years ahead of him. Puma can fly with the best of them but he is also exceptionally skilled when it comes to his mat wrestling, which is no surprise when you consider he received training from ‘American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson. Anybody looking over Puma’s chances of winning the ZG tournament is being very foolish. [B]Pac[/B] – [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2073/pacziwmw2.jpg[/IMG] Not to be confused with Sean Waltman, Pac is a young British Wrestler who has been taking the British wrestling scene by storm with his aerial abilities. He is referred to by wrestling fans in the UK as ‘the man gravity forgot’; Pac plans to show on his wrestling debut on US soil that he earned that title, and what better way to do that then by walking in as a virtual unknown only to become the first ever ZG champion? [B]Sonjay Dutt[/B] - [IMG]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7823/sonjayduttziwvc8.jpg[/IMG] The Original Playa from the Himalayas has taken his style of wrestling from one corner of the wrestling world to the next, from backyard wrestling videos to the spotlights of TNA wrestling, Sonjay Dutt never fails to amaze fans with moves like the Hindu Press. ZIW’s ZG tournament will serve as another playground for Dutt to showcase his abilities. [B]Javi-Air [/B]– [IMG]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9687/javiairziwzb0.jpg[/IMG] Chances are you have not heard of Javi-Air but he certainly has wrestling fans in the New York area talking, in promotions like NYWC Javi-Air has amazed fans with his high flying arsenal of moves. Much like the British high-flyer Pac, Javi-Air will be an unknown to many in the crowd at ZIW’s debut show, but ZIW has given this talent a chance despite this and he is one of eight names in a historic tournament, it is up to Javi-Air what he does with his opportunity. Will he make a name for himself and secure future bookings in ZIW or will this just be a quick one off payday? [B]Brian XL[/B] – [IMG]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9379/brianxlziwpz3.jpg[/IMG] Brian XL has been around a good few years now, perhaps he is most famous for his time in ROH’s Special K but Brian contacted ZIW about taking part in the ZG tournament as he wishes to make an impact in the wrestling industry, an industry that he feels has looked past him in recent years. Brian XL certainly has the ability needed to compete in the ZG division and in this tournament, but time will tell if he has the focus to use those abilities to make history and become the first ZG Champion. [B]Teddy Hart[/B]– [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4996/teddyhartziwmk4.jpg[/IMG] Many wrestling fans already know this third generation member of the legendary Hart family for his undeniable talents but sadly but maybe not undeservingly it would seem Teddy Hart is more well known for his controversial reputation outside of the ring. Blacklisted from many wrestling promotions, ZIW have taken a chance on Teddy Hart, How he chooses to use this chance is unknown but whatever happens it will certainly be interesting. Now lastly but certainly not least we can reveal the 8th and final man taking part in this tournament, the Charismatic Enigma…[B]JEFF HARDY[/B]. [B]Jeff Hardy[/B]– [IMG]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2148/jeffhardyziwml5.jpg[/IMG] What needs to be said about Jeff Hardy that you do not already know? Currently associated with TNA wrestling this member of the Hardy Boyz has shown countless times that he is a daredevil who will put his body on the line in any reckless way in an attempt to secure a victory. Jeff has many accolades in his career, a four time WWE tag team champion, WWF Intercontinental and Hardcore champion and numerous other title reigns. Jeff Hardy is without question a prolific daredevil who has now shown that despite his status in the business he is not above mixing it up with a new breed of daredevils who like himself have zero inhibition. We can also reveal the first round matches of this tournament; all the first round matches will take place on the 18th at ‘ZG Inception’. The eight names above got put into a tumbler and the randomly selected first round matches came out as follows…. [B]Brian XL vs. Sonjay Dutt Pac vs. Javi-Air Puma vs. Teddy Hart[/B] And [B]Jack Evans vs. Jeff Hardy[/B] [B]Tag and World title speculation already rampant [/B] Matthew Roberts has made it clear that the first step for ZIW is to establish the ZG division and doing just that will be the main focus of the promotions first show on the 18th, but this has not stopped various tag teams and Heavyweight wrestlers calling the ZIW offices and asking when tournaments for Tag Team and World title belts will be announced. [B]The Tag team situation[/B] The first tag team to call ZIW was the team of the S.A.T. (Joel and Jose Maximo), these two brothers would have been at home in the ZG tournament but they made it clear to Matthew Roberts that they have only one goal in mind, to establish themselves as the premier tag team in ZIW, and they plan to start establishing themselves on the 18th as they asked for a match, but before ZIW owner Matthew could find some opponents for the S.A.T, the opponents found him. “Word must have leaked out that the S.A.T. wanted a match at ZG Inception because I kept getting phone calls, usually really late at night from two guys who really sounded desperate for the opportunity to fight Joel and Jose” Matthew Roberts told us “the trouble is that every time these two guys would try and talk to me they either sounded like they made the calls from in the middle of some nightclub or they sounded so intoxicated they became almost incoherent.” It soon became clear that the two individuals calling happened to be Insane Dragon and Deranged, two wrestlers who fans may remember from the ROH group Special K, and judging by what Matthew Roberts had to say it would seem that these two guys have not been able to shake off the party lifestyle that Special K was famous for. We have also received word that Insane Dragon and Deranged want to be collectively known in ZIW as..RAVE PARTY X, a tag match between the S.A.T. and Rave Party X has been booked for the 18th. [B]The World title situation [/B] ZIW has been receiving phone calls from former WCW and WWE star Mark Jindrak, The best way to describe Jindrak’s phone messages would be polite but determined. One message went as follows.. [B]Mark Jindrak[/B]- [IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1435/jindrakziwio9.jpg[/IMG] “I don’t want to be known as a Natural born thriller, I don’t want to be referred to as the Reflection of Perfection, I am just Mark Jindrak, No gimmicks needed, all I need is the vaults of aggression and regrets from within myself to unleash on anybody who doubts me or opposes me. From now on for me it is everything or nothing, I know I have many things to prove to many wrestling fans and I want ZIW to be the place in which I do just that…So ZIW as soon as you decide on when you’re World title will be introduced, I want to be apart of the proceedings. I want the chance to prove myself to all the doubters. I am just Mark Jindrak, and I plan to vent all the negatives of my past in order to make myself the perfect future.”[/I] It seems somebody had heard about Mark Jindraks phone calls to ZIW as another former WCW and WWF star by the name of Chris Kanyon left a message on the ZIW answering machine which focused on calling out Mark Jindrak. This was the message left... [B]Chris Kanyon[/B] [I]– [IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1451/kanyonziwyq1.jpg[/IMG] “So I hear that Mark Jindrak has been on the phone to this new company called ZIW, whining and complaining and practically crying about his aggressions and past negatives and all that BS, well I have news for Jindrak, I walked the same damn mile that he walked, I went to the WWF after Vince took control of WCW, just like Jindrak did, and I was misused just like Jindrak claims he was, but unlike Jindrak I actually have a right to complain, because unlike Jindrak I actually had talent for the suits to waste, Who’s better then Kanyon? NOBODY!!! But do you hear me whining and bitching? Hell no, I got on with my life with no regrets, just a tad of sorrow for the WWF and TNA and all the other places that missed out on my amazing talents, but it is there loss. I am a man of no doubt or regret, I even admitted I was a homosexual in a business that is very closed minded to that type of thing, and I have no regrets about doing it, Just like I have no regrets about what I am about to do, ZIW you are fortunate enough to get Chris Kanyon asking you to put him in a match, Now please bare in mind that I am Chris Kanyon, normally I don’t have to ask for anything, but if this Mark Jindrak guy insists on whining and complaining then I want to come to ZIW and give him something else to whine and complain about.”[/I] Due to what was becoming a heated situation based on just phone calls alone Matthew Roberts decided on adding a match between Mark Jindrak and Chris Kanyon to ZG Inception on May 18th. “I have not made a decision yet on how or when the ZIW World title will come into play” Matthew Roberts told us “I don’t want to waste something that huge on the first show of my company like many other promotions make the mistake of doing, but Mark Jindrak and Chris Kanyon have my promise on this..the winner of there match on the 18th will be involved in the proceedings to crown the 1st ever ZIW World champion, whenever that will be. So Chris Kanyon and Mark Jindrak, I wish you both the best of luck.” [B]Sterling James Keenan makes contact[/B] Ever since ZIW was announced the ZIW offices have been receiving tapes of match footage from a 6 year pro from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania who goes by the name of Sterling James Keenan, the footage was undeniably very impressive, as it should be for a wrestler who has been used by promotions such as ROH, had himself featured in a match on WWE Velocity and has made a reputation for himself overseas in British promotion 1PW, but despite his accolades Sterling James Keenan has been told that the show on the 18th is already loaded and there is no time for him to be included, Sterling James Keenan must have taken this news very badly as he posted the following on his official website.. [B][I]Taken from SterlingJamesKeenan.com[/I][/B] [IMG]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9152/sjkziwyg8.jpg[/IMG] [I]“I am sure many of you have heard about the new promotion starting up called ZIW, but take it from me this new promotion won’t be anything special, how do I know this? Because they overlooked me in favor of guys like Pac and Javi-Air, two guys who I don’t think I have ever even heard of before now. They are also loading up there first card with loads of cruiserweight type guys for some tournament, Well the way I see it is this, Cruiserweights do the work and make the honey, while main event caliber names like myself put asses on seats and make the money, and I WILL make the money and I WILL make my own plans, if they include ZIW or they don’t.”[/I] [I]SJK[/I] ZIW owner Matthew Roberts had this to say in response, “I am saddened that Sterling James Keenan took my knock back so personally, I honestly think SJK is a great talent and he would be welcome in ZIW, but the first show is loaded enough as it is and Sterling James Keenan will have to wait for his time to shine, that is if he is still willing to work with us, and I hope me and him can get over any issues so we can make the possibility of Sterling James Keenan in ZIW a reality on a future show.” [B]The final card for ZIW’s ZG INCEPTION is as follows ZG Tournament first round matches Jack Evans vs. Jeff Hardy Puma vs. Teddy Hart Pac vs. Javi-Air Brian XL vs. Sonjay Dutt And the following non tournament matches.. Los Maximos vs. Rave Party X Chris Kanyon vs. Mark Jindrak[/B] We hope you attend the New Alhambra Arena on Thursday May 18th to witness history in the making, the beginning of a new era, an era of [B]ZERO INHIBITION![/B] [IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8233/ziwbannerzq7.jpg[/IMG]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="8"][COLOR="Lime"]ZIW presents ZG INCEPTION [/COLOR][/SIZE] [IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/86/zginceptionmz5.jpg[/IMG] [I]Thursday, May 18th 2006 Live from the New Alhambra Arena 2,000 people in attendance[/I] [COLOR="Navy"]The New Alhambra Arena is set up with a fairly nice looking metallic ramp way and a small video screen over the entranceway, considering the restrictions of the venue and considering this is just an independent operation ZIW have done a good job of making this thing look special. The show opened with one of the strangest openings I have ever seen at a wrestling show as a local rock band performed some song while a bunch of Skateboarders skated around the ringside area, I could not make out the lyrics of the song the rock band performed but I can tell you that it did involve them screaming ‘INCEPTION’ at the top of there lungs. One commentator took a seat at ringside, it was Kevin Kelly who you may remember from his time in the WWE, a ring announcer who did not look familiar to me then entered the ring and the ZIW logo started flashing on the entranceway video screen. It was time to get this thing started…[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]*Match 1* First Round of the ZG tournament[/B] [B]PAC vs. JAVI-AIR[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] These guys pulled out a nice array of high flying moves for sure but something was missing, the fact that both guys are unknowns to many in this area did not help things and maybe it was not the best of ideas to stick both of them against each other in the opener. Pac was without question the bigger risk taker of the two and he managed to show that the talent is there, but for whatever reasons neither he or Javi-Air truly excelled in this tournament opener, Not a bad match but not great either. [B]Winner: Pac defeated Javi-Air by pinfall following a Shooting Star Press. Time: 12:16 Rating: D[/B][/QUOTE] [B][U]Enter the OAP [/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]On the video screen we see footage of Brian XL drinking a can of red bull backstage, He is approached by Insane Dragon and Deranged, the team who now wish to be known as Rave Party X.[/COLOR] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]Hey Brian what do you say to this? Me and Deranged have heard about this new club just a few minutes away and we was just wondering if you want to hang out with us there after the show, a few drinks, some tabs, maybe a few ring rats, What do you say?[/I] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]Yeah come on Brian, a little bit of a Special K reunion huh?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL sighs[/COLOR] [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]No guys, I won’t be hanging out with you at any clubs after this show or any other show. The Special K days used to be fun, but what did they do for my career? You guys do what you want to do but as for me..I am past that lifestyle, Wrestling comes first for me now, I am in the ZG tournament and tonight I have Sonjay Dutt, this is an opportunity I do not plan to waste. [/I] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]Oh **** Insane, He still thinks he has a match with Sonjay Dutt.[/I] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]Did you not check the notice board Brian?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL looks concerned at this point[/COLOR] [B]Brain XL:[/B] [I]No? Should I have had?[/I] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]Yeah man, the word is Sonjay Dutt could not make it tonight and Matty R has been searching high and low for a replacement opponent for you. [/I] [B]Brain XL:[/B] [I]****, I was really looking forward to the chance to prove myself against Sonjay.[/I] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]but don’t worry man, because me and Deranged have both met your replacement opponent, he is here.[/I] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]Yeah me and Insane had to help him find the arena and help him up and down the stairs and ****.[/I] [B]Brain XL:[/B] [I]Help the guy up and down the stairs? Who the hell are you talking about?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]As soon as those words leave Brian’s mouth a guy in a blue outfit and a blue mask with a white beard attached to it hobbles onto the screen, He is holding a bag of mints and he reaches into the bag with a shaky hand and he pulls a mint out and offers it to Brian Xl who does not take the mint, He just stands there with a look of shock[/COLOR]. [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]Is this some kind of rib?[/I] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]No man, don’t you ever watch CHIKARA? This is Darkness Crabtree, the OAP with 63 years experience in the squared circle, the master of the Stone-Age Stunner, and according to the notice board he is your last minute replacement opponent tonight. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL’s face turns to a look of anger and he swipes the mint out of Darkness Crabtree’s hand.[/COLOR] [B]Brian XL: [/B][I]I don’t have time for these fun and games, **** this bull****, I will see you in the ring you clown and then we will get serious because nothing is keeping me from winning this tournament and becoming the first ever ZG champion .[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL storms off while Rave Party X stands with Darkness Crabtree.[/COLOR] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]So Darkness Crabtree, Do you fancy hitting the clubs with us tonight? Your buddies Rave Party X will help you get the spring back in your step, the OAP with a little E, what do you say?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Darkness Crabtree hands Insane Dragon his bag of mints before hobbling off out of camera.[/COLOR] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]I guess that was a no?[/I] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]Yeah but more importantly, what kind of mints are these?, I wonder if we can get high off them?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The scene ends with Rave Party X inspecting the bag of mints.[/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C-[/B] [QUOTE][B]*Match 2* First Round of the ZG tournament[/B] [B]BRIAN XL vs. DARKNESS CRABTREE[/B] [B]Notes:[/B]At the beginning of the bout Darkness Crabtree got quite a pop from some members of the audience who are most likely familiar with his Chikara work. Brian XL played the frustrated heel in this match while Darkness Crabtree played the face who managed to keep getting the better of Brian XL despite his comical role, Darkness Crabtree mainly stuck to the old school style of wrestling but he managed to surprise Brian XL and many members of the crowd by breaking his OAP character at times and pulling off some high flying maneuvers. The match was cut short when the unadvertised TOM HOWARD of Zero One and K1 fame came down to ringside and got into the ring, Tom Howard flung Brian XL over the ropes and then looked to nearly decapitate Darkness Crabtree with a brutal high kick. [B]Result:No Contest following an attack on both participants by Tom Howard Time: 8.46 Rating: D[/B][/QUOTE] [B]Tom Howard unleashed[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Some members of arena security jump into the ring but Tom Howard wastes no time laying them out, It takes the security guards regrouping and going for Tom Howard at once to get a hold of him and even then Tom Howard puts up a struggle, as Tom Howard is escorted to the backstage area he is heard shouting out “America..TAKE NOTICE”, as security get Tom Howard near to the entranceway curtain they stop for a moment puzzled as “Mainlining Murder” by Lars Frederiksan and the Bastards kicks in on the sound system, This is the music of Sterling James Keenan who makes his way down to the ringside area, Sterling James Keenan gives a sickening grin in the direction of Tom Howard as they pass ways on the entrance walk, Tom Howard laughs in response before Security manage to get him into the backstage area, It seems as if Sterling James Keenan and Tom Howard are in on something. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – F [/B] [B]SJK Speaks[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Sterling James Keenan grabs a microphone from ringside and steps into the ring. [/COLOR] [B]Sterling:[/B] [I]Listen up you Limey Crumpet Suckers….Oh excuse me, I forgot, I am not in the United Kingdom, which makes a change for all the time I am spending there as well as in other countries, Yet when I try and get work in an American company like ZIW I often get the line that there are no plans for me, which is strange considering I am an American, and they call this the land of opportunity. Well all the American wrestling promoters as well as all you parents basement dwelling geeks in the crowd, You can all be put on notice, Sterling James Keenan is taking opportunity into his own hands and he is going to do it in ZIW. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans start a chant of “Shut the **** up”[/COLOR] [B]Sterling:[/B] [I]I was told that my services would not be needed on this first show which stinks because it is clear I am already more of a wrestling superstar then any of these little acrobats you have seen so far tonight are and will probably ever be, and that is why Tom Howard sabotaged that pathetic little match just now, Tom Howard is a guy who understands my situation because his situation is exactly the same, He had to go overseas to countries like Japan to get his opportunities, He like myself is another great talent who you American wrestling fans and American wrestling promoters looked over, and ZIW owner Matthew Roberts, I know you are in the back listening you pathetic money mark, You need to realize something, people like myself and Tom Howard are going to be the stars of your company or we are going to be the outsiders who destroy your company, So make your choice.[/I] [B]Segment Rating – C-[/B] [B]Chad’s challenge [/B] [COLOR="Navy"]‘Praise’ by Sevendust kicks in on the sound system and the unadvertised Chad Collyer makes his way down to ringside to the cheers of the crowd, Chad Collyer grabs a microphone and steps into the ring with Sterling James Keenan.[/COLOR] [B]Chad Collyer:[/B] [I]Sterling James Keenan I need to tell you something, You are not the only one without a match tonight, I was backstage at this show negotiating future appearances but then I looked at the monitor in the back and I saw you moaning and bitching, So I suggest you quit talking and wrestle me right here and right now, Lets see if you wrestle as good as you talk. [/I] [B]Sterling:[/B] [I]No, this is not how it goes. I wrestle with preparation and on my own terms, not under pressure. I will wrestle you at some point Chad Collyer, but not tonight, and besides these losers don’t deserve to see me wrestle. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Sterling James Keenan motions to leave the ring but the fans start a chant of “*****”, Sterling James Keenan then looks annoyed and steps back into the middle of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Sterling:[/B] [I]Damn it, let’s do this[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheer as a referee runs down to the ring and calls for the bell to start this unadvertised match. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C-[/B] [QUOTE][B]*Match 3* [/B] [B]STERLING JAMES KEENAN vs. CHAD COLLYER[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] This was a fine exhibition of technical wrestling and the crowd responded to it well, Picking up to there highest level so far in this event with supportive chants for Chad and abusive chants for SJK. The first 10 minutes of the match had a back and forth flow with neither Sterling or Chad getting a clear advantage, but in the final minutes of the match Chad Collyer seemed to pick it up a gear which SJK could not get the better of. Chad Collyer applied the Texas Cloverleaf but SJK managed to get to the ropes forcing Chad to break the hold. The ending of this fine match sadly had controversy attached to it as Chad Collyer went for a German Suplex but SJK grabbed hold of the referee, while holding onto the referee SJK kicked foot back and gave Chad Collyer a low blow, SJK then let go of the referee and went for the winning pinfall, but oblivious to the referee SJK put his feet on the ropes for added support. Sterling James Keenan had a victory but not one he could be proud of. [B]Winner: Sterling James Keenan defeated Chad Collyer by pinfall after cheating by using the ropes for added momentum. Time: 14.48 Rating: C[/B][/QUOTE] [B]Unpleasant interaction[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Following this match the fans look to live footage from the backstage area as it begins to play on the video screen above the entranceway, we see Jeff Hardy sitting backstage painting his arms but he is interrupted when Teddy Hart approaches him. Jeff Hardy looks up at Teddy..[/COLOR] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]Hi Teddy how’s it going man? I would shake your hand but I don’t want to get my paint on you. [/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]That’s cool man, I just want to say that it is nice to see you tonight and it is nice to see that you actually decided to turn up to this booking.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Jeff Hardy looks annoyed for a second but he then laughs off Teddy’s comment[/COLOR] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]and you would know all about missing bookings wouldn’t you Teddy? From what I have heard your reputation is not exactly flawless. [/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Ha, You got me there. I guess we are pretty much even in that respect.[/I] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]I guess so[/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Jeff in all seriousness I just want to say that it would be an honor to wrestle you. Now I know you are against Jack Evans tonight and I have got Puma, I am going to beat Puma for sure, but if you get lucky and manage to beat Jack Evans tonight then I guess the chances of our paths crossing in this tournament are high, and if we do wrestle I mean it… it would be an honor. [/I] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]Well thank you Teddy, I appreciate that. [/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]It would be an honor for YOU, being the washed up star of yesterday that you are to find out what the Past, Present, and Future of Professional wrestling is all about.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Jeff Hardy stands up and looks Teddy Hart in the face, Jeff Hardy is visibly annoyed[/COLOR] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B][I]Hey Teddy if you have a problem with me then lets just settle it right now, This is no TV show and we don’t have it written into any contract to build things up towards some PPV, oops..excuse me, I am forgetting that you do not have much experience with live TV and PPV’s. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Teddy Hart goes red in the face and takes a swing at Jeff Hardy, Jeff Hardy blocks the punch and he and Teddy fall to the ground and both try to get the better of one another, Security then rush over and quickly separate both men before anything nasty can happen. Both Teddy and Jeff continue yelling at one another as they are pulled apart.[/COLOR] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]You think I am so washed up?? Huh? You think I am so washed up?? Just name the time and place Teddy, and I will be ready, we can do it right now.[/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]I have my match with Puma next and I am going to go out there and show him as well as all the fans just why I am the savior of this sport, and then I will greet all my fans and I will do so with a smile, because Teddy Hart always goes the extra mile.[/I] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]You go the extra mile away from confrontation, put your money where your mouth is..ANY TIME, ANY PLACE. Me and you.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Jeff Hardy is ushered into another room by security, ‘When the Music Stops’ by Eminem kicks in on the arena’s sound system and security release Teddy from there grasps, with an arrogant grin on his face Teddy Hart heads to ringside for his upcoming match with Puma. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C[/B] [QUOTE][B]*Match 4* First Round of the ZG tournament[/B] [B]PUMA vs. TEDDY HART[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] The match began with Teddy Hart seemingly distracted by some abusive chants directed at him from certain members of the crowd, but for all the negative chants Teddy received he also had just as many positive chants. Puma tried to keep Teddy Hart grounded in the early stages of the match but once Teddy managed to get back to his feet Puma struggled to get him back down, but that was fine with Puma who showed no problem matching Teddy Harts high flying moves. Both men used some amazing high flying moves but despite this being a fine match something failed to click with the chemistry of both Puma and Teddy Hart. The finish came when Teddy Hart rolled out of the way of a flipping senton from Puma, Teddy Hart then took the chance to hit his Open Hart Surgery to pick up the win. [B]Winner: Teddy Hart defeated Puma via Pinfall following the Open Hart Surgery. Time: 17:40 Rating: C-[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR="navy"]Following the match Teddy Hart celebrated in the ring and did a few standing back flips for the crowd who still continued to give him a mixed reaction. Teddy Hart focused on the fans who cheered for him, He bowed before them and was seen mouthing “Cheer for me and I will die for you”. Teddy Hart and Puma also shook hands following the contest which earned both men more cheers.[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]*Match 5* Tag Team Action[/B] [B]S.A.T. vs. RAVE PARTY X[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] This was a fine tag contest which managed to keep the crowd entertained for its near 21 minute duration. The S.A.T and Rave Party X shook hands at the beginning of the contest and the early stages of the bout seemed to be a respectful game of top this with both teams trying to outdo the others moves. As the match progressed the high flying moves of both teams seemed to lessen a little bit and Rave Party X seemed to slip into a heel role as one member of the team would distract the referee so the other member could get an illegal shot in. The longer the match went the more cheers the S.A.T received while the more boo’s Rave Party X gained. The finish came when Joel and Jose hit the Spanish fly on Rave Party X member Deranged. [B]Winners: The S.A.T following a Spanish fly Time: 20.46 Rating: C Rating [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR="navy"]After the match the S.A.T celebrated and took in the cheers of the crowd, Joel and Jose both made belt motions around there waists, making it clear that they wish to be in the ZIW Tag title mix when the debut of that title is announced.[/COLOR] [B]Who BETTA than Kanyon?[/B] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheer as the music of Chris Kanyon kicks in on the sound system and he makes his way down to the ringside area, Chris Kanyon grabs a microphone and steps into the ring.[/COLOR] [B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]So here I am in Zero Inhibition Wrestling. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Kanyon pauses to allow the fans to cheer[/COLOR] [B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]and I look into the crowd and it dawns on me that I have never seen so many bland and moronic individuals in one space in my entire life. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The cheers of the fans suddenly turn into boo’s, only a few cheers remain[/COLOR] [B]Chris Kanyon: [/B][I]So you people actually have a lot in common with my opponent tonight, because nobody knows more about being bland then Mark Jindrak, and judging by the comments he has been making I would say he is moronic also. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Some derogatory chants regarding Kanyon’s sexuality can be heard [/COLOR] [B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]This has nothing to do with my homosexuality. This is to do with the fact that Mark Jindrak Is going to learn just why he is a never was and never will be in this business, and the only way he can contribute to this business is by buying tickets to the shows and sitting with you vermin in the crowd. Who better than…[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Before Chris Kanyon can finish his promo the music of Mark Jindrak kicks in on the sound system and he runs down to the ring, eager to get his match with Kanyon started.[/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C[/B] [QUOTE][B]*Match 6* CHRIS KANYON. Vs. MARK JINDRAK[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] This was the longest match of the night and it was also one of the best, Kanyon played the crowd perfectly and managed to earn the hatred of most of the 2,000 in attendance, Mark Jindrak played the face in danger role perfectly as Kanyon was using every tactic in the book to keep the advantage. Mark Jindrak would occasionally mount some serious comebacks but Chris Kanyon would always find a way to cut them short and regain control, the finish of the match came out of nowhere with Mark Jindrak hitting a wonderful dropkick and then quickly springing back up to his feet and rolling the stunned Kanyon up for the winning pinfall. [B]Winner: Mark Jindrak Time: 29.35 Rating: C+ Rating [/B][/QUOTE] [B]Respect for Jindrak[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Following the match Chris Kanyon quickly headed to the backstage area looking furious while Mark Jindrak gota standing ovation from the crowd for his performance, despite the big companies Mark Jindrak has worked for in the past and the big crowds he has performed for this ovation from the ZIW fans was probably the loudest of his career. Mark Jindrak looked moved by the reaction the fans gave him. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C[/B] [QUOTE][B]*Match 7* First Round of the ZG tournament JACK EVANS vs. JEFF HARDY[/B] [B]Notes:[/B] This was the showcase of the daredevils and it truly put the Zero Inhibition in Zero Inhibition Wrestling, Following a pre match handshake both men just went all out and Jeff Hardy showed that he could keep up with the younger and faster Jack Evans. Both men had the support of the fans in this match and the crowd got up close with the action when Jack Evans and Jeff Hardy took the fight outside of the ring, Both men went to opposite sides of the ring and they both managed to pull out a ladder, the match now had two ladders in play, Jeff Hardy let go of his ladder when he saw Jack Evans charging at him with his, Hardy met Evans with a dropkick to his ladder which made Jack Evans fall to the arena floor along with the ladder on top of him. Jeff Hardy then went back to his own ladder and he set it up to climb, Hardy climbed the ladder and hit a Swanton down onto the ladder of Jack Evans, with Jack Evans lying underneath it, The crowd responded to this with chants of ‘Holy ****’ and ‘ZIW’. After both men had recovered they returned the action to the ring, both men had lost a step at this point but Jeff Hardy seemed to be in the most pain as he kept clutching his back, He must have hurt it on the Swanton from his own Ladder to the Ladder on top of Jack Evans. Jeff Hardy’s back problems only got worse when Jack Evans hit the Evans Driver, this gained a near fall as Jeff Hardy somehow managed to kick out at 2 and a half. At another stage in the match Jeff Hardy who had managed to regain control of the bout returned to the outside of the ring in order to pick up a ladder, but what Hardy had in mind for the ladder we shall never know as he turned around to be met by Jack Evans flying to the outside with a twisting Springboard 720 Moonsault. The impact of the move and the ladder between both men really took its toll on both men and it seemed like neither would return to the ring before the referees count, the referee had been very relaxed with his 20 count in this match as he knew it was an important tournament bout, but it reached the point that both Hardy and Evans had been outside for so long that he had to start counting, but as the referee counted Teddy Hart came down to ringside, Teddy Hart lifted up the fallen Jack Evans and helped him get back into the ring, Jack Evans was dazed at this point and probably had no idea who was helping him, As the referee got to the count of 17 Jeff Hardy got to his feet and tried to roll into the ring, but he was tripped up by Teddy Hart before he could do so, the referee then reached the count of 20….giving the win to Jack Evans. The crowd began to boo and chant ‘Bull****’ [B]Winner: Jack Evans via interference from Teddy Hart Time: 21.27 Rating: C+ Rating [/B][/QUOTE] [B]It is not going to end like that[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Following the match Teddy Hart jumped into the ring and he helped his longtime friend Jack Evans to his feet, Jack Evans looked over to Teddy Hart and he seemed puzzled as to why Teddy was there, Teddy Hart had to quickly explain to Jack Evans that he had just won a match. Jeff Hardy then got into the ring and he got into the face of Teddy Hart and yelled at him for what he had just done. Jack Evans watched an argument between Teddy and Jeff break out and he seemed clueless as to what it was all about. The argument was broken up when ‘Buttons’ by the *****cat Dolls kicked in on the sound system and the unadvertised So Cal Val made her way to the ring wearing business attire and holding a clipboard. So Cal Val took a microphone from ringside and stepped into the ring.[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]Ok boys, calm down. Allow me to introduce myself, I am So Cal Val and I have been hired by ZIW as a public spokesperson, somebody who will have no problem getting your attention. Wouldn’t you agree boys?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]So Cal Val starts to unbutton her shirt a little as the fans cheer, Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, and Jeff Hardy all wait to hear what she has got to say.[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]Ok boys, I take it I have your full attention? Good, because I have an important announcement straight from the desk of Matthew Roberts, First off Brian XL and Darkness Crabtree never reached a conclusion due to an outside attack, Due to this Matthew Roberts has decided that neither man will advance in the ZG tournament, So that leaves us with three people who have advanced, and those three men are..PAC[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The mention of Pac gets a decent pop [/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]Teddy Hart [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans give Teddy Hart a mixed response[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]and Jack Evans[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheer for Jack Evans[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]but due to the controversial finish of that last match it has been decided that Jeff Hardy was robbed thanks to Teddy Hart and if it wasn’t for Teddy Hart he would have gotten back into the ring by the count of 20.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheer as they agree with this[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]and due to this it has been decided that Jeff Hardy is STILL in the ZG Tournament.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheer, Teddy Hart looks really annoyed at this decision while Jeff Hardy begins to laugh, liking what he is hearing.[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]and next month, ZIW will return to the New Alhambra Arena and we shall crown the first ever ZG Champion in a FATAL FOURWAY! It will be Pac vs. Jack Evans vs. Teddy Hart vs. Jeff Hardy. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans start a chant of ZIW[/COLOR] [B]So Cal Val:[/B] [I]but that is not all, these four men shall fight in a match exclusive to ZIW..for the first time ever… A match that features a ring that is raised higher from the ground, a match that includes spring turnbuckles, cable ropes that are suitable for High flying action, and the ringside area will be surrounded by trampolines, a match that is designed to bring out the best of the high flying participants it is designed for, a match we call…[B] a ZG PARADISE MATCH![/B][/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans chant ‘Holy ****’ as Jack Evans, Jeff Hardy, and Teddy Hart, and Pac who has now come down to ringside following the announcement, all seem to like the sound of the match just made.[/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating - F[/B] ---------------------------------------------------------------- [B]FINAL RATING – C+[/B][/CENTER]

[B]From ZIW.com – 20th May 2006[/B] [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [B]‘Welcome to Paradise’ on the 8th June. Witness the first ever ZG PARADISE MATCH![/B] ZIW would like to take the time to thank the 2,000 fans who attended our first ever show this past Thursday. Jack Evans and Jeff Hardy certainly put on a match that has got all who attended the show talking, Fans are also talking about the aftermath of the match in which ZIW’s public Spokesperson So Cal Val announced that the first ever ZG champion will be decided in a fatal four way match between Jack Evans, Teddy Hart, Pac, and Jeff Hardy, and the match will be fought under ZG PARADISE MATCH rules, a match concept that is exclusive to ZIW, this match concept was designed with athletes like the four men involved in mind, it is a match concept that will allow the world to see the true meaning of Zero Inhibition. Trust us when we tell you that you do not want to miss this historic match, and remember that there can only be one first time, be one of the lucky fans who can say you were there to see history in person when talking to your friends and family years from now. [QUOTE][B]The ZG Paradise match contains the following…[/B] 1.A Ring that is raised higher from the arena floor then our usual ring, this ring shall be so high that the only way the four men involved will be able to get into it is by using a special set of steps designed for the ring or by using the momentum of the trampolines around ringside. 2.The top turnbuckles of the ring will all be replaced with special turnbuckles with spring to give the four wrestlers involved an extra boost. 3.Trampolines covering the arena floor 4.Our usual ring ropes will be replaced with cable ropes in order to give them extra balance and give the wrestlers more opportunity to use the ropes in the match. We have provided all the ingredients for these four athletes to put on a classic match, but the four men involved need to bring one ingredient of there own. ZERO INHIBITION! This match will take place on Thursday the 8th June; we are back at the New Alhambra Arena as promised, the show will be titled ‘Welcome to Paradise’.[/QUOTE] [B]Disturbing news [/B] Unfortunately we have some rather disturbing news about something that took place after ZG inception, in the backstage area following the event Mark Jindrak was attacked by Chris Kanyon, It seems that Chris Kanyon had taken his loss to Mark Jindrak on the show badly, it is just a shame he decided to vent his aggressions in such a manner. Despite the attack we have been told by Mark Jindrak that he will be in attendance at ‘Welcome to Paradise’ and he is ready to wrestle, more specifically he is ready to wrestle the perpetrator of his attack Chris Kanyon. ZIW owner Matthew Roberts had the following to tell ZIW.com regarding the situation [B]Matthew Roberts:[/B] [I]Sadly it seems that Mark Jindrak and Chris Kanyon have some unresolved issues following there match on May 18th. This situation has already reached worrying levels and I want to give this rivalry a chance to end at ‘Welcome to Paradise’ on the 8th of June before it reaches a point of no return. I have booked a tag team match for the event, and the partners of Mark Jindrak and Chris Kanyon are two men who have there own unresolved business, Mark Jindrak will be teaming with Chad Collyer and Chris Kanyon will be teaming with Sterling James Keenan. I know that Chad Collyer was angry following our first show about how Sterling James Keenan used the ropes to gain a victory; hopefully by combining these two situations we can kill two birds with one stone. [/I] [B]Matthew Roberts addresses the Tom Howard situation[/B] At ZG Inception we all witnessed the unscheduled debut of Tom Howard who felt it compulsorily to ruin one of the matches in the ZG Tournament; Tom Howard not only attacked both competitors in the match but he hurt a few of our ZIW security guards. ZIW owner Matthew Roberts had the following to say on the matter... [B]Matthew Roberts:[/B] [I]Tom Howard made it clear that he will do anything he feels is needed to make himself noticed, well Tom Howard will get his chance to do just that on the 8th June at ‘Welcome to Paradise’, but this time he do that by attempting to win a match scheduled for him instead of showing up uninvited and destroying other aspects of the show. Tom Howard will wrestle a man who will be making his ZIW debut, a man who is not unfamiliar with the New Alhambra Arena, Tom Howard will go one on one with Chris Chetti, So Tom, I have given you an opportunity, lets see what you can do with it.[/I] [QUOTE][B]The card for ‘Welcome to Paradise’ as it currently looks[/B] [B][I]ZG PARADISE MATCH to crown the 1ST EVER ZIW ZG Champion[/I] [/B] [IMG]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2148/jeffhardyziwml5.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy vs [/B] [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4996/teddyhartziwmk4.jpg[/IMG][B]Teddy Hart vs [/B] [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/11/jackevansziwcr8.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jack Evans vs [/B] [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2073/pacziwmw2.jpg[/IMG][B]Pac[/B] [B][I]Tag Team Action[/I] [/B] [IMG]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9152/sjkziwyg8.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1451/kanyonziwyq1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sterling James Keenan and Chris Kanyon [/B] vs [IMG]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4233/collyerrp3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1435/jindrakziwio9.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chad Collyer and Mark Jindrak[/B] [B][I]Opportunity granted[/I] [/B] [IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5382/howardziwow9.jpg[/IMG] [B]Tom Howard[/B] vs [IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8461/chettiziwfy6.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Chetti[/B] [B]and much MUCH more to be announced in the coming days on ZIW.com[/B][/QUOTE]

[B]From ZIW.com – 1st June 2006[/B] [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [B]Two more matches booked for ‘Welcome to Paradise’ on June 8th[/B] We are now just days away from ‘Welcome to Paradise’ and we can confirm that another two matches have been announced. [B]Aerial Assault vs. Rave Party X[/B] ZIW fans have already had the chance to see Javi-Air in action as he was apart of the 1st round of the ZG tournament, but despite a solid effort his dreams of becoming the first ever ZG champion ended when he was defeated by the British high flyer Pac, but in an act which shows the determination to come back strong which Javi-Air possesses he contacted ZIW and made it clear that he wishes to come back on our second show ‘Welcome to Paradise’, but this time with a tag team partner. ZIW owner Matthew Roberts granted Javi-Air’s wish and due to this Javi-Air will be joined by James Newblood who will be making his ZIW debut, Javi-Air and James Newblood have teamed together in other promotions under the name of Aerial Assault and now ZIW will get the chance to see this tag team up close. They will be facing Rave Party X, the team of Insane Dragon and Deranged, Rave Party X lost there match at ZG Inception to the S.A.T and ever since they have been complaining to anybody who will listen about the loss, While this is not the rematch against the S.A.T which Rave Party X have been demanding it is a chance for them to prove to ZIW fans that they are a team to be taken seriously. Both teams have something to prove in this match and it should make for very interesting results. [B]19 year old Raul Azaria to make his wrestling debut[/B] In an act that shows that ZIW truly has its eye on all aspects of the wrestling scene it has been decided that a 19 year old rookie by the name of Raul Azaria will be given the chance to make not only his ZIW debut but his actual wrestling debut, that’s right fans this will be the first match that Raul Azaria has ever been in on a live wrestling show. We have been told by trainers who have worked with Raul Azaria that he has the tools to be the next breakout cruiserweight on the independent scene; one trainer even went as far as to call him the Amazing Raul Azaria. We spoke to Raul Azaria via telephone and he had the following to say.. [B]Raul Azaria:[/B] [I]This has all come so quick for me. It is like a dream, I realize I have been give a great opportunity and I plan to show all the staff, the wrestlers, and most importantly the fans of ZIW that I am worth it. Thanks once again for this chance, I won’t let you down.[/I] Raul Azaria will have his work cut out for him in his debut though as he is scheduled to face Brian XL, a man who has been in a foul mood ever since ZG Inception. Brian XL had the following to tell us at ZIW.com.. [B]Brain XL:[/B] [I]I am so pissed off, ZG Inception was supposed to be MY night. If it wasn’t for some big muscle head coming in and ****ing up my match I would have defeated that OAP acting clown Darkness Crabtree and I would now be getting ready to take part in the ZG Paradise match, but no..that is not going to happen, and that ****ing sucks, but despite things being bad for me I can take a little comfort in knowing that things will be 100 times worse for this rookie they have booked me against, what’s his name again? Raul something or other? Well whatever the kids name is he is going to get an initiation into this wrestling business that he will never forget. I am Brian ****ing XL, I am going to make my mark in ZIW and I don’t gives no **** if I gotta kill a rookie to do it. [/I] [QUOTE][B]The final card for ZIW Welcome to Paradise [/B] [B]ZG Paradise Match to crown the first ever ZIW ZG Champion[/B] Jeff Hardy vs. Teddy Hart vs. Jack Evans vs. Pac [B]Tag Team action[/B] Sterling James Keenan and Chris Kanyon vs. Chad Collyer and Mark Jindrak [B]Opportunity granted[/B] Tom Howard vs. Chris Chetti [B]Plus [/B] Aerial Assault vs. Rave Party X [B]And [/B] Brian XL vs Raul Azaria We hope you join us on June 8th at the New Alhambra Arena as we make more history. This is a new era which requires just one quality from within yourself …[B]ZERO INHIBITION![/B][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"]ZIW presents WELCOME TO PARADISE[/COLOR] [IMG]http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4715/ziwwtparadisebannerij1.jpg[/IMG] [I]Thursday, June 8th 2006 Live from the New Alhambra Arena 2,000 people in Attendance [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The New Alhambra Arena appeared to have the same attendance as ZG Inception last month; this is hopefully a good sign for ZIW. The ring crew and ring announcer came out to ringside followed by commentator Kevin Kelly who took his seat at ringside to a respectful cheer from the crowd, a video then played on the video screen above the entranceway which showed us highlights of last months show and focused on the events which lead to the matches we had in store for us on this months show. Rave Party X vs. Aerial Assault was the opening contest so let’s get to it...[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]*Match 1* Rave Party X vs. Aerial Assault [/B] [B]Notes: [/B]This was a nice tag team opener and it was a better opening match then last months show opener between Pac and Javi-Air, speaking of Javi-Air he got a decent pop upon his entrance from fans who remembered him from last month but fans seemed unsure of his partner James Newblood who happened to be making his ZIW debut on this show. Rave Party X continued to play the heel role that they had shifted into in there match with the S.A.T last month, the match started out as a spot fest with all four workers hitting some fancy aerial maneuvers but it shifted into an old school style match with the heel team Rave Party X doing everything they could to stop Aerial Assault making tags to one another, James Newblood managed to make a hot tag to Javi-Air which allowed Aerial Assault to come back and take control somewhat, but sadly this momentum shift was short lived when Insane Dragon appeared to pull a foreign object out of his ring attire and he used whatever the object was to lay Javi-Air out for the match winning pinfall. Insane Dragon then put the object back into his tights before the referee could notice it and before the crowd could see what exactly the object was. [B]Winners: Rave Party X by pinfall following Insane Dragon hitting Javi-Air with a foreign object. Time: 10.46 Rating: C-[/B][/QUOTE] [B][U]Rave Party X speak out[/U] [/B] [COLOR="navy"]Following the match Rave Party X celebrated in the ring while the ZIW fans booed them in anger of what they had just seen. Deranged then grabs a microphone and addresses the fans…[/COLOR] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]We are winners, wooooooo, ha ha ha haaaaaaa[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Insane Dragon takes the microphone from his partner[/COLOR] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]You know what this calls for, this calls for an all night party. Yeahhhhhh[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans start a chant of ‘Shut the **** up’ which seems to anger Rave Party X.[/COLOR] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]You fans hate us cause you aint us and because we have what it takes to party our lives away and still come into these wrestling shows and win matches. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans start chanting ‘S.A.T’ which seems to anger Rave Party X even more. Deranged takes the microphone from Insane Dragon.[/COLOR] [B]Deranged:[/B] [I]Why do you people hold that loss against us? When we have just shown you all the winners we are. The S.A.T got lucky last month and if they had found the guts to accept our challenges for a rematch we would have beaten them tonight without breaking a sweat and with our eyes closed.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Deranged passes the microphone back to Insane Dragon[/COLOR] [B]Insane Dragon:[/B] [I]These people must be high or something if they cannot see that Rave Party X are the best tag team in ZIW, and speaking of getting high lets go to the back, grab our glow sticks and hit the clubs. Wooooooo hoooooooooo[/I] [B]Segment Rating – D [/B] [B][U]Not so fast[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]As Rave Party X got ready to leave the ring they suddenly stopped in there tracks when the unadvertised Joel and Jose Maximo the brothers who comprise the S.A.T walked down to ringside, the fans cheered for the appearance of the S.A.T who came dressed in there wrestling attire. The S.A.T stepped into the ring and Joel Maximo snatched the microphone from the hands of Insane Dragon.[/COLOR] [B]Joel Maximo:[/B] [I]You want a rematch with us so bad? Then you have got it..RIGHT NOW[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheered but the cheers quickly turned to boos when Rave Party X backed up and left the ring after seemingly losing the confidence they had when speaking on the microphone before S.A.T,s unscheduled appearance. [/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]The S.A.T stopped in the ring for awhile and they called for Rave Party X to come back out, but when it became clear that Rave Party X was not going to come back out the S.A.T left the ring and after tapping the hands of some of the fans at ringside they headed to the backstage area.[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Moments later though the S.A.T fell back through the entrance curtain, Rave Party X then emerged with steel chairs in there hands, it appeared as if Rave Party X had tricked the S.A.T and then waited to ambush them when they headed backstage, Rave Party X tried to drag the S.A.T back down to the ring but Joel and Jose began to fight back to the cheers of the fans. ZIW arena security then ran out and separated both of the teams to the boo’s of the crowd, chants of ‘Let them go’ started to break out, but security escorted the two teams to the backstage area as both teams yelled abuse at one another all the way. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – E [/B] [QUOTE][B]*Match 2* Brian XL vs. Raul Azaria Notes: [/B]In the early stages of this bout the 19 year old rookie Raul Azaria really shined with some quick paced slick moves and interaction with the crowd, While there are some flaws that still need to be worked on it really was hard to believe that this was not only Raul Azaria’s first match in ZIW but also his first match anywhere on a show in front of a crowd. Brian XL on the other hand was more aggressive then I have ever seen him before and when he took control of the match about 5 minutes into it there was no return of momentum for Raul Azaria as Brian XL kept his offence throughout the remainder of the match, it seemed like Brian XL was intent on not only getting out his aggressions concerning last month but he was also intent on giving Raul Azaria a brutal initiation that he would never forget. Brian XL won the match after hitting the Xcellerator on Raul Azaria for the winning pinfall. [B]Winner: Brian XL via pinfall following the Xcellerator Time: 12.49 Rating: C-[/B][/QUOTE] [B][U]Jack Evans speaks to Teddy[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]The video screen shows footage from the backstage area and we see Teddy Hart is sitting backstage taping up his wrists when he is approached by somebody, Teddy Hart looks up and smiles when he realizes it is Jack Evans.[/COLOR] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Jack Evans from the heavens my good friend, How are you doing?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Teddy Hart gets up to his feet and shakes Jack Evans hand but Jack Evans does not seem to be in a good mood, Teddy Hart picks up on this.[/COLOR] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Hey Jack me and you go way back, I know something is wrong, so shoot, whats up?[/I] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Teddy I watched the DVD of ZG Inception and I saw what you did. I did not need your help man. I could have defeated Jeff Hardy by myself, why did you have to get involved?[/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Whoa Jack I know that, I know you could beat Jeff Hardy but it looked awkward out there for a minute and I just wanted to make sure my good friend got the victory he deserved. [/I] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Remember just who you are talking to and cut the BS Ted. You did not do what you did out of an act of friendship, You would have done it if it was anybody in that ring fighting Jeff, You just wanted to mess things up for Jeff Hardy. [/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]No my friend that’s not true[/I] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Yeah it is true, and you know this man. So I am telling you this right now man to man, brother to brother, because you are like a brother to me Teddy, Friendship is one thing, but NEVER use me at the expense of one of your problems again. You understand?[/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Well Jack, I guess as you would say it, I just got served.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Jack Evans seems to cheer up a little and he laughs[/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Yeah, You got served…but what I just said, I am serious man. [/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]I know, and I am sorry for any offence I caused you, but now it is time for me to get serious because I want to talk to you about tonight’s ZG Paradise match.[/I] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]That **** is going to be off the chain Teddy, Good luck to you, but I may as well tell you now that I will be the man walking out as the first ever ZG champion. [/I] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Well that’s what I want to talk to you about, I don’t care if it is you who wins or if it is me, As long as one of us wins that match I am happy, because as much as I want that title for myself I would be just as happy to see it around your waist my good friend. So I propose that we both focus on Pac and Jeff Hardy, we take those guys out of the picture, and then we make it a true ZG Paradise match, Jack Evans vs. Teddy Hart and may the best man win. [/I] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]That sounds good Teddy, and you have got a deal, I respect Pac and Jeff Hardy and I look forward to wrestling them, but with our history Teddy and the highs and lows we have been through together I cannot think of anything better then having that match come down to me and you.[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Teddy Hart and Jack Evans shake hands and tap each other on the back before the video ends and we return our focus on the ringside area for our next match. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating - C[/B] [COLOR="navy"]‘Livin' La Vida Loca’ by Ricky Martin kicks in on the sound system as Chris Chetti makes his way down to the ringside area to a good pop from the ZIW fans who are pleased to see him. The fans begin to boo as Tom Howard comes down to the ring, He has no theme music just a menacing stare with his eyes focused on Chris Chetti, Tom Howard is also accompanied by Sterling James Keenan.[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]*Match 3* Tom Howard vs. Chris Chetti Notes:[/B] This match was a squash with Chris Chetti posing no threat at all to Tom Howard, Tom Howard was a no thrills fighting machine that just used ground and pound to beat Chris Chetti senseless. The ending of the match surprised many fans in the crowd as Tom Howard did a move that many did not think he would be capable of, Tom Howard climbed the top turnbuckle and hit a Split-Legged Moonsault which gained him the match winning pinfall. Sterling James Keenan then entered the ring and laid some kicks of his own into the fallen body of Chris Chetti before raising the hand of Tom Howard. [B]Winner: Tom Howard via pinfall following a Split-Legged Moonsault Time: 5.37 Rating: D[/B][/QUOTE] [B][U]Pac speaks out[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]We see backstage footage on the video screen showing Pac walking around aimlessly until he notices the camera filming him, Pac then looks towards the camera and begins to talk...[/COLOR] [B]Pac:[/B] [I]I am guessing you are looking for some pre match comments before I go into the ZG Paradise match, a match that is without a doubt the biggest of my short career. I can talk about the match for you, It is all I have been thinking about ever since it was announced, but the way I see it, the time for talking is over, I know I am the underdog in this match, I know I have the least experience, but I promise all the ZIW fans that I will show that I am deserving of being in such a match, I will show I am deserving of there cheers, and I will show that even though I am the man gravity forgot, I will be the man that they will never forget. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Pac then walks away from the camera and the video screen fades to black. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – F [/B] [COLOR="navy"]Back in the ring, Sterling James Keenan is still standing with Tom Howard but security come out and tell Tom Howard that he is not allowed to be at ringside in the next match, Tom Howard does not seem willing to comply with securities wishes but Sterling James Keenan convinces him to do as they ask, As Tom Howard leaves the ringside area Sterling James Keenan grabs a microphone and begins to speak. [/COLOR] [B]Sterling James Keenan:[/B] [I]Listen up you South Philly Penis wastes, I look into this crowd and I see a great commercial for just why couples should use birth control, and it is just a pity that none of your parents did. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans boo Sterling James Keenan [/COLOR] [B]Sterling James Keenan:[/B] [I]You ************s can boo me all you like, because nothing you people say or do can change the facts, and the facts are that last month I defeated your precious internet darling Chad Collyer and just minutes ago Tom Howard beat one of your old ECW stars like the no good washed up bitch that he is. I hope the quick pay packet was worth it for Chris Chetti because I don’t see the pain of that beating fading anytime soon…Learn to love it losers because me and Tom Howard are making an impact and all of you fans fear us because we do exactly what we say we are going to, and all the wrestling promoters have the same fears which is why they chickened out of giving us opportunities for so long. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans continue to shout abuse at Sterling James Keenan[/COLOR] [B]Sterling James Keenan:[/B] [I]It seems that one person is in need of a reminder that SJK has not come to ZIW to play around, Chad Collyer should have just accepted his defeat last month and come to terms with the fact that I am and always will be the better man, but Chad Collyer is obviously a glutton for punishment because he has been requesting a rematch with me, Well tonight I team with Chris Kanyon to face Chad Collyer and Mark Jindrak, and Chad Collyer will get another sample of my greatness while Chris Kanyon proves that Mark Jindrak’s win over him last month was nothing more then a fluke…So I now introduce to you..My tag team partner…CHRIS KANYON[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The music of Chris Kanyon begins to play and the fans begin to boo but strangely there is no sign of Kanyon, after the music plays for awhile Sterling James Keenan starts to look worried.[/COLOR] [B]Sterling James Keenan:[/B] Kanyon can you hear me? Come on out, our match with Collyer and Jindrak is up next. [COLOR="navy"]We then saw a hand push Chris Kanyon out of the entrance curtain, we then saw the hand belonged to Mark Jindrak as he came out of the entrance curtain and picked up Chris Kanyon and pulled him towards the ring. Sterling James Keenan dropped his microphone and left the ring and ran up the ramp way to help Chris Kanyon, Sterling James Keenan knocked Mark Jindrak to the floor but then the fans cheered as Chad Collyer emerged from the curtain and he ran at Sterling James Keenan and clotheslined him to the concrete floor.[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]Chris Kanyon brawled with Mark Jindrak while Sterling James Keenan brawled with Chad Collyer, security intervened and instructed the four men to get into the ring so the scheduled match could begin.[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]*Match 4* Chris Kanyon/Sterling James Keenan vs. Mark Jindrak/Chad Collyer Notes:[/B] This was an intense match which the referee struggled to control but when he did keep order we saw some fine wrestling. Chad Collyer managed to gain many near falls and at one point it appeared as if Sterling was going to tap out in a Figure Four leglock, Keenans legs had been Collyer’s focus in the early stages of the match and it seemed as if his game plan was about to pay off but before Sterling tapped his tag team partner Chris Kanyon came to his aid and broke up the move. Mark Jindrak then left his corner and clotheslined the intervening Kanyon over the ropes, but the momentum of the move also took Jindrak over the ropes. Meanwhile in the ring Chad Collyer was protesting with the referee regarding Chris Kanyon breaking up his submission attempt, but unfortunately for Collyer he was caught off guard as Sterling James Keenan rolled him up from behind and got a handful of tights to score the winning 3 count. [B]Winners: Chris Kanyon and Sterling James Keenan Time: 28:52 Rating: C[/B][/QUOTE] [B][U]Post Match Revenge[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]The fans booed as Chris Kanyon and Sterling James Keenan celebrated there victory, but the victory celebration was short lived when the annoyed losers Mark Jindrak and Chad Collyer felt some revenge was in order, Jindrak went right for Kanyon while Chad Collyer gave Sterling James Keenan a forearm smash knocking him down to the canvas, Chad Collyer then applied the Figure Four Leglock and Sterling James Keenan tapped out for all the fans in attendance to see. Mark Jindrak raised Chris Kanyon to his feet and gave him a dropkick which sent him flying over the ropes. Chad Collyer then lifted up Sterling James Keenan and sent him the same way. As Chris Kanyon and Sterling James Keenan regrouped and headed to the backstage area the fans cheered Mark Jindrak and Chad Collyer, even though it would go in the record books that Kanyon and Keenan won this match the fans knew full well it was the team of Jindrak and Collyer who really deserved the win. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C-[/B] [B][U]Jeff Hardy is focused[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]The video screen shows live footage from the backstage area of Jeff Hardy applying paint to himself, Jeff Hardy looks up at the camera and he looks as if he is about to speak but instead he gets up and walks out of the view of the camera without saying a word. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating - D[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Back at ringside there is a short break to set up for the ZG Paradise match, the ring is raised higher, the regular ropes are replaced with cable ropes, and the turnbuckles are replaced with springy turnbuckles, and the final touch are the giant trampolines which cover the ringside area. When everything is set up the fans cheer as ‘You’re not nice’ by Papoose kicks in on the sound system and Jack Evans makes his way down to the ringside area. Jack Evans stands with his back to one of the ringside trampolines and he does a back somersault onto the trampoline and jumps into a back somersault off the trampoline over the ring ropes and into the ring. ‘What’s Golden’ by Jurassic 5 then kicks in and the fans give a decent response as Pac makes his way down to the ringside area. Pac jumps onto one of the trampolines and springs up and flips in mid air and lands on his feet in the ring without ever touching the ring ropes. ‘When the Music Stops’ by Eminem then starts to play and Teddy Hart comes down to ringside, the fans meet Teddy Hart with a very mixed response. Teddy Hart uses the elevated steps to get into the ring, Teddy Hart then climbs up to the top turnbuckle and does a back flip into the ring, the added spring in the turnbuckle gives his flip extra height then usual. Teddy Hart then looks over to a camera and he yells out “If these fans want more all they have to do is cheer me, if they cheer me I will die for them.” ‘Tourniquet’ by Marilyn Manson begins to play and Jeff Hardy comes down to ringside and the fans greet him with quite an ovation, although a few boo’s can be heard he gets by far the biggest pop of the four competitors. Jeff Hardy jumps off the trampoline and lands on the cable ropes, Jeff balances on the top cable rope for a few seconds before jumping down into the ring. The four competitors circle the ring and the referee holds up the ZG title to the cheers of the crowd, the referee hands the ZG title to the timekeeper at ringside and he then calls for the bell to get the match underway.[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]*Match 5* ZG PARADISE MATCH to crown the 1ST ZIW ZG Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Jack Evans vs. Teddy Hart vs. Pac Notes: [/B]This was the daredevil spot fest that we all expected it to be with all four competitors using the unique match concept to amaze the audience with spectacular moves that will be making highlight reels for years to come. Pac had the fans on there feet when he stunned Jack Evans in the middle of the ring and then threw himself outside of the ring onto a trampoline only to bounce backwards back towards the ring and land on one of the cable ropes, Pac then jumped backwards into the ring off of the cable rope and spun himself around in mid air and caught the still stunned Jack Evans with a DDT. Later in the match Jeff Hardy threw Teddy Hart out of the ring causing him to land on one of the trampolines, Jeff Hardy then climbed one of the spring turnbuckles and he hit what was probably the most spectular Swanton bomb of his career down onto a prone Teddy Hart. In another spectacular moment Pac ran across the ring and jumped up onto one of the cable ropes planning to dive onto Teddy Hart who was outside of the ring on a trampoline, but Teddy Hart bounced up off the trampoline and dropkicked Pac while he was still standing on the top cable which caused Pac to fall back into the ring and onto the canvas, Jack Evans then hit a standing corkscrew shooting star press onto the fallen Pac. Jack Evans and Teddy Hart worked together throughout the match as they had agreed to do earlier in the show, in fact neither Jack or Teddy touched one another throughout the course of the entire contest. Jack and Teddy worked together to wear down Pac to such a degree that he was left laying outside of the ring on one of the trampolines. The two friends then worked together to team up on Jeff Hardy, Jack Evans jumped onto one of the cable ropes and he spun backwards off of it into the ring and he hit a rotating leg drop on the fallen Jeff Hardy, Jack Evans then got up to his feet but he was unaware that Teddy Hart had just crouched down below him ready to give him a low blow, but before Teddy Hart could hit the low blow Pac who had now recovered had sprung off one of the trampolines onto the cable ropes and he hit a dropkick to the back of Teddy Hart, Teddy Hart fell forwards and Jack Evans quickly dodged out of the way, Pac then ran towards Jack Evans but Jack Evans leap frogged over him and quickly turned around to roll Pac up with a schoolboy for the winning pinfall. Jack Evans is the first ever ZIW ZG champion. [B]Winner and first ever ZIW ZG Champion: Jack Evans by pinfall on Pac via a Schoolboy Time: 16.39 Rating: C[/B][/QUOTE] [B][U]Celebration time[/U][/B] [COLOR="navy"]Following the match Jack Evans fell to his knees seemingly overcome with emotion over what he had just accomplished, the referee then handed Jack Evans his ZG title belt. Teddy Hart rose to his feet and stood in the corner looking very angry, Pac got up to his feet and he went over to Jack Evans and shook his hand before leaving the ring. Jack Evans then went over to Jeff Hardy and helped him to his feet, Jeff Hardy shook the hand of Jack Evans and he then raised Jacks hand in a true show of respect. Jeff Hardy then left the ring to let Jack Evans have his moment, Teddy Hart was still standing in the corner watching, Jack Evans looked over to Teddy Hart and Teddy smiled but as soon as Jack looked away the expression of anger returned to Teddy Hart’s face. Jack Evans asked for a microphone which was handed to him and he then addressed the crowd.[/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Wow, what a match that was, I cannot find the words. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans start a chant of “Thank you Jack”[/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]No guys, I have to thank you for giving me the drive needed to succeed, It is an honor to be called the first ever ZIW ZG champion and I am going to carry and defend this title with pride, and I promise you all with God as my witness that every time I defend this title I will show Zero Inhibition. I will go all out for you guys. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans start a chant of “You’re our champion”[/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Once again thanks guys, but there is one more person I need to thank[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Jack Evans looks over to Teddy Hart. [/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans:[/B] [I]Teddy we go way back my friend, we have been through many highs and many lows, but this moment right here is the biggest moment of my life and I thank God that you are here to share it with me, and we both know you could have just as easily walked out the winner tonight, I guess tonight was just my night, but Teddy it will be a honor to defend this ZG strap against you. Anytime my friend[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Teddy Hart smiles and asks for the microphone from Jack Evans, Jack hands it to Teddy..[/COLOR] [B]Teddy Hart: [/B][I]Jack lets forget the future for a moment and let’s also forget the past lets just focus on this moment, and this moment is YOUR moment. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans boo Teddy Hart as they realize he was about to low blow Jack in the closing stages of the match, but Jack Evans is obviously confused by the negative response to his friend.[/COLOR] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]I am going to leave and let you have your moment Jack, You ****ing deserve it. Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for Jack ****ing Evans. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]The fans cheer Jack Evans as Teddy Hart leaves the ringside area and heads backstage. As Teddy Hart walks backstage with his back turned to Jack Evans the camera once again shows that the look of anger has returned to his face and at one point Teddy appears to be muttering obscenities under his breath.[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"]The show ends with Jack Evans celebrating, Holding his newly won ZG title and taking in the cheers and respect of the ZIW crowd. [/COLOR] [B]Segment Rating – C-[/B] _____________________________________________________________ [B]FINAL RATING - C [/B][/CENTER]

[B]From ZIW.com – June 10th 2006[/B] [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [B]The fallout from ‘Welcome to Paradise’[/B] Another month has passed and so has another show and ZIW would like to thank the 2,000 fans who attended ‘Welcome to Paradise’ to witness the historic ZG Paradise match as well as the crowning of our first ever ZG champion Jack Evans. [B]What’s with Teddy Hart?[/B] [IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4996/teddyhartziwmk4.jpg[/IMG] Despite the obvious focus being on the first ever ZG champion we would be lying if we stated that nobody was talking about the closing moments of the ZG Paradise match and people are speculating just what Teddy Hart would have done to Jack Evans if he had the time to do so. Following the match Teddy Hart looked happy for his friend when celebrating with him but when Jack’s back was turned from Teddy both our cameras as well as ZIW fans picked up on a facial expression from Teddy that looked anything but happy. As Teddy Hart entered the backstage area while Jack Evans celebrated his win with the ZIW fans the ZIW.com web team was on hand to film this exclusive footage. [QUOTE][B]ZIW.com video exclusive 1 – What you never saw at ‘Welcome to Paradise’[/B] [COLOR="navy"]We see Teddy Hart reentering the backstage area following his match and we can hear the noise from within the arena of Jack Evans celebrating his title win, Teddy Hart looks absolutely furious as he walks over to a wall and punches it, Teddy Hart then walks over to a catering table and throws things off of it, Teddy then notices the camera filming him..[/COLOR] [B]Teddy Hart:[/B] [I]Turn that **** off…I said TURN IT OFF[/I] [COLOR="navy"]The exclusive video then ends[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [B]Chad Collyer’s challenge [/B] [IMG]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4233/collyerrp3.jpg[/IMG] ZIW.com also caught up with Chad Collyer for some exclusive post match comments following the tag team match he and Mark Jindrak had against Sterling James Keenan and Chris Kanyon. [QUOTE][B]ZIW.com video exclusive 2 – What you never saw at ‘Welcome to Paradise’[/B] [COLOR="navy"]We see Chad Collyer sitting backstage and he is not looking in the best of moods, Chad Collyer then looks up to the camera and begins to talk...[/COLOR] [B]Chad Collyer:[/B][I] Congratulations Sterling James Keenan, You must be so proud of yourself as you have pinned me two months in a row, You had to use the ropes or grab a handful of tights to do it but hey I am not making excuses for myself, a victory is a victory, but just as the ZIW fans got to see you pin me they also got to see me make you tap out following the match and during the match it was obvious you would have tapped if it wasn’t for Kanyon being there to save you. So Sterling I imagine you are confident after your two victories over me but I want to know if you are confident enough to face me a third time in an I QUIT MATCH. Can you find the intestinal fortitude to face me one on one without any help knowing full well that nobody will be there to save you from tapping out? You have already tapped out to me for all to see but this time I want to make you tap during a match and I don’t care if I have to break every bone in your body to do it. So be a man Sterling and accept my challenge, me and you, I Quit match. I look forward to your response. [/I][/QUOTE] ZIW.com has one final video from behind the scenes at ‘Welcome to Paradise’, this video was recorded shortly after Brian XL’s victory over Raul Azaria, and it is interesting to say the least... [QUOTE][B]ZIW.com video exclusive 3 – What you never saw at ‘Welcome to Paradise’[/B] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL is shown walking backstage pouring a bottle of water over himself following his match, Brain XL is visibly in a happy mood but he stops in his tracks and looks happy over something he has seen, The camera then moves over to show us that Brian XL has seen Larry Rivera, the same Larry Rivera who used to do commentary in XPW. Larry Rivera has a cigar in his mouth and he is wearing a very flamboyant Hawaiian shirt and he is reading a newspaper. Brian XL walks over to Larry Rivera. [/COLOR] [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]Larry Rivera, I remember you from XPW, **** man how long has it been? I don’t think I have seen you around since 2003, what brings you to ZIW?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Larry Rivera ignores Brian XL and continues to read his newspaper. Brian XL then taps Larry on the shoulder to get his attention...[/COLOR] [B]Larry Rivera:[/B] [I]Oh I be soooooooo sorry compadre, I did not realize you was talking to me mang, My name don’t be Larry whatever you say. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL looks confused at this point as it is obviously Larry Rivera he is speaking to.[/COLOR] [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]Your Larry Rivera right?[/I] [B]Larry Rivera:[/B] [I]Larry Rivera?? Dat name sounds kinda familiar mang it may be da name of me long lost cousin who gots da blonde with da bigggggggg chichongas, she look real nice an be all natural you should see her mang, no makeup or photo brushing for that sweetie. [/I] [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]Well if you are not Larry Rivera who the **** are you?[/I] [B]Larry Rivera:[/B] [I]My name is Montana BH Tonio, dats Montana..BH..Tonio[/I] [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]Ok, whatever..well what are you doing here Larry or Montana or whatever your name is?[/I] [B]Montana BH Tonio:[/B][I] I be bigggggg businessman homes, It be all bout making da paper for me you know what I am sayin mang? I see biggggg opportunity to make more paper in dis wrestling violent crap and opportunity to make dat paper in legal fashion cause as slick as I be with my street ventures da heat be crackin down on bigggggg self made business men with da big cajones like myself. Understand mang?[/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL is left standing speechless, Montana BH Tonio then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a card and he hands it to Brian XL. [/COLOR] [B]Montana BH Tonio:[/B] [I]Dat be my business card mang, I just watched the match you just done darn had and it was a bigggggggg win over dat kid, but dat was just a kid mang, You need somebody like me homes, I can take you further and help you make more of da impact and more of da paper. Let me be yo manager, Put yo career in my hands mang and you will find yourself putting mo of da paper in your hands[/I]. [COLOR="navy"]Montana BH Tonio walks off smoking his cigar while Brian XL is left looking at the business card.[/COLOR] [B]Brian XL:[/B] [I]Damn, I should have asked him if I get a free translator if I sign with him. [/I] [COLOR="navy"]Brian XL then looks down at the business card again, He then looks over to a trashcan as if he is contemplating throwing it away, The scene ends with Brian XL changing his mind and walking away with the business card in his hands.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] ZIW.com will be back in a few days time with some huge news concerning the next show. Trust us when we tell you this is an update you will not want to miss, There is so much going on behind the scenes at ZIW that we are just dying to tell you fans about but all of us members of the web team have been sworn to secrecy by ZIW owner Matthew Roberts, but I am sure you fans will agree with us when you find out what is in store that any waiting will have been worth it. Big things are happening in ZIW, the wrestling promotion with ZERO INHIBITION!

[B]From ZIW.com – June 15th 2006[/B] [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3012/ziwlogo1ez6.jpg[/IMG] [B]BREAKING NEWS: ZIW ‘Destiny Day’ on the 13th of July is announced, WORLD CHAMPION will be crowned on the show![/B] In what is without question the biggest announcement in the short history of ZIW it has been confirmed that a ZIW World Champion will be crowned at ‘Destiny Day’ which will take place on the 13th of July at the New Alhambra Arena which will once again for a 3rd time house our night of ZIW action . ZIW owner Matthew Roberts explained the steps which will be used to crown a champion in the following statement... [B]Matthew Roberts:[/B] [I]“Our first ever ZIW World Champion will be decided in a 10 man battle royal at Destiny Day, but if you are thinking that ZIW is going to just throw ten people in the ring without any of them having to do anything to earn there spot like other companies make the mistake of doing when deciding a champion then you are wrong, This is how it will go down… To get into the battle royal the wrestlers will first have to qualify by winning a match beforehand on the show, every match on Destiny Day’s card will be a qualification match, There will be nine spots open in the battle royal to qualify for, the final 10th spot has already been given to Jack Evans who is our ZG champion, this gives Jack Evans a special chance to become not only our ZG champion but our World champion also, Please also note that we call our World title the ZIW World Title not the ZIW World Heavyweight title, Unlike many wrestling companies the ZIW World title has no weight limits so any wrestler out there could possibly be a contender. I wish the best of luck to all of the wrestlers who have been selected for the qualification matches and I look forward to seeing just who is destined to go all of the way and win the battle royal to become the 1st ever ZIW World champion.”[/I] [B]The Qualification matches are announced [/B] ZIW.com can confirm that the following matches will take place at Destiny Day and all of these matches will allow the winner(s) to qualify to the ZIW World Championship Battle Royal [B](ZG title Number one contender ship match) Jeff Hardy vs. Teddy Hart [/B] In a match that ZIW fans have been wanting to see since the now infamous backstage incident at our first show back in May it has been decided that Jeff Hardy and Teddy Hart will square off one on one at Destiny Day in a high stakes match as it will not only allow the winner to qualify to the Destiny Day World title battle royal but it will also make them the number one contender to the ZG title. Will Teddy Hart show that he really is the Past, Present, and Future of Professional Wrestling that he claims to be? Or will Jeff Hardy show Teddy Hart that he is far from washed up? [B]Chris Kanyon vs. Mark Jindrak[/B] Chris Kanyon and Mark Jindrak’s history in ZIW started on our website before our very first show had even taken place with Chris Kanyon responding to a statement of Mark Jindrak’s by saying he was going to come into ZIW and give him something to truly whine and complain about, At ZG Inception Chris Kanyon took his comments to a new level by claiming that Mark Jindrak has no place in the wrestling business and he would be better off buying a ticket to sit in the crowd. Chris Kanyon was left eating his words when Mark Jindrak defeated him in impressive fashion in a near 30 minute match. Following the match Mark Jindrak received a moving response from the crowd who made it clear that they appreciated his performance. Sadly Mark Jindrak’s celebration would be short lived as he was attacked following the show by Kanyon in the backstage area, this attack would not keep Jindrak down though and he teamed with Chad Collyer to take on Sterling James Keenan and Chris Kanyon at Welcome to Paradise, unfortunately for Mark Jindrak his team would be on the losing end of this match when Sterling James Keenan got the pinfall over Chad Collyer using a handful of tights. The problems between Kanyon and Jindrak have not come to a conclusion but they will have a chance to at Destiny Day when the two rivals once again square off in one on one action. Mark Jindrak had the following to tell ZIW.com about the match.. [QUOTE][B]Mark Jindrak:[/B] [I]I guess the record books would have it down as 1-1 between myself and Chris Kanyon, but I see it as 1-0 to me because I have pinned Chris Kanyon but he has not pinned me, and for all the insults you direct at me and the backstage attacks, you know as well as I know that will never change Kanyon, because I have some important things that you do not have, I have belief in my actions and most of all the ZIW fans have made it clear that they believe in me. I am just Mark Jindrak, no gimmicks needed, and when I get in that ring I can give everything or nothing and the latter is not an option, Chris Kanyon I look forward to pinning you once more at Destiny Day and making it 2-0 in the pinfall stakes and then I look forward to going on to the ZIW World Championship Battle Royal and outlasting nine other guys to become the first ever ZIW World Champion.[/I][/QUOTE] [B](I quit Match) Chad Collyer vs. Sterling James Keenan [/B] ZIW fans will know that following ‘Welcome to Paradise’ in a video that was exclusive to ZIW.com we saw Chad Collyer challenge Sterling James Keenan to an I quit match. We can now officially confirm that Sterling James Keenan has accepted Collyer’s challenge and the match will take place at Destiny Day. Sterling James Keenan had the following to tell ZIW.com [QUOTE][B]Sterling James Keenan:[/B] [I]Listen up all you lowlife internet geeks in cyberspace because I have a proposition for each and every one of you, I propose that you all turn off the computers and leave your pathetic online lives behind and you instead go out and get real lives, Go and get a job, I doubt with the low level of IQ many of you losers possess that you will actually be able to get high paying jobs but hopefully you will get jobs that will allow you to afford tickets to ZIW Destiny Day, and then you can witness in person what a man is meant to be, because I am not only man enough to accept Chad Collyer’s challenge to an I quit match but I am also man enough to laugh in the face of his little challenge because I can see it for what it is, It is a challenge of desperation. I have pinned Chad Collyer not once but twice. Chad Collyer knows he cannot pin me but because he managed to catch me off guard following a match with a submission hold he now has the foolish idea in his head that he can make me submit. Well Chad let me burst your bubble and tell you the facts, I only tapped out because I don’t get paid for any post match antics and I did not agree to anything like that so I tapped to save myself from any unneeded injury, So do not kid yourself Chad because if that had been in an actual match I would never have tapped out and as for your pathetic little submission attempt during the match, Well I would have broken out of that as well and I was just about to do so before my partner Chris Kanyon took it upon himself to help me out. So get ready Chad Collyer because at Destiny Day I am fighting you on your own terms and I am going to humiliate you on your own terms, I will then go on to become the ZIW World Champion by winning the battle royal and then you along with everybody else will have no choice but to STAY DOWN![/I][/QUOTE] [B]Tag team action…S.A.T vs. Rave Party X [/B] These two teams wanted to go at it at ‘Welcome to Paradise’ but security kept them apart, but the ZIW fans chanted ‘let them go’ and ZIW owner Matthew Roberts heard those chants leading to him signing up this rematch from ZG Inception to take place at Destiny Day. This has to be seen as a put up or shut up situation for Rave Party X, they have been complaining to anybody who will listen that there loss to the S.A.T at ZG Inception was a fluke, the fact that Rave Party X felt the need to back down when the S.A.T came down to ringside ready to wrestle at ‘Welcome to Paradise’ would suggest that maybe Rave Party X are not as confident in there abilities as they like to claim, and the sneaky attack on the S.A.T that followed goes further into suggesting this. Will Rave Party X silence some of there critics? Or will the S.A.T gain a second victory forcing Rave Party X to shut up? Find out at Destiny Day….and remember that the winning team will be added to the ZIW World Championship Battle royal which ups the stakes of this match to higher levels. [B]Tom Howard’s Extreme Challenger[/B] At ‘Welcome to Paradise’ we all witnessed Tom Howard’s first match in ZIW and his decisive victory over former ECW member Chris Chetti. It seems another former ECW wrestler would like the opportunity to wrestle Tom Howard following an anonymous email we received just a few hours ago, this is the email... [QUOTE][B]From:neveryoumind@anonymizer06.com To:MatthewRoberts@ZIW.com[/B] I have heard talk about this new company called ZIW, I have seen many companies that have claimed to be the next big thing in wrestling but after tracking down some footage of ZIW’s first two shows I have to say that I liked what I saw. There is just one thing that does not sit well with me, or one person I should say, I am talking about Tom Howard. This business does not need another punk in it who takes pleasure in hurting and bullying people and this business is also not in need of somebody trying to build his reputation off the great name of ECW. You may have beat Chris Chetti but what you need to realize is this Tom Howard, ECW is a family and when you mess with one guy from ECW you are going to find more people from ECW’s past coming for a piece of you, and if you are not careful you will have more ECW then you can handle. So I am coming to the ECW Arena on July 13th and I am going to teach you a little respect for both this business and the people in it, Now I admit that I was not one of the Extreme guys in ECW as I was more content to just wrestle rather then use barbwire and all that stuff, but I was apart of ECW and I am proud of the time I spent there and in my 22 years in this business I have dealt with my fair share of bullies like you. So get ready Tom Howard because I am going to teach you a wrestling lesson.[/QUOTE] [B]Scorpio Sky vs. Puma [/B] The 23 year old Scorpio Sky will make his ZIW debut facing a wrestler who is no stranger to ZIW fans, Puma. Scorpio Sky will be hoping to start off his ZIW career on a good note and it will surely be a career that Scorpio Sky will be hoping to have the same kinds of success as his PWG career which saw him become a co holder of the PWG Tag titles. Puma on the other hand will be looking to reestablish himself in the eyes of the ZIW fans after his 1st round loss to Teddy Hart in the ZG tournament at ZG Inception back in May. Although Puma put on an impressive showing in that match it could not have been the start to his ZIW career that he had been hoping for. This match has all the ingredients to be a great one as Scorpio Sky and Puma will both be looking to make an impact and the battle royal spot that is on the line in this match will only serve to add more heat to the fire of both athletes. [B]A-1 to make his ZIW debut[/B] Fresh from his TNA release it has been confirmed that A-1 is coming to ZIW and he will debut at Destiny Day in a match with James Newblood of the Aerial Assault, This will be James Newbloods first singles match in ZIW but will he be any match for the experience and strength of A-1? [B]And finally….RON KILLINGS will be in action, but who against?[/B] It is with great pleasure that ZIW.com can announce that TNA’s Ron Killings will be making his ZIW debut at Destiny Day. This former NWA World Heavyweight Champion signed up to take part in a Champion vs. Champion match in which he and another former World Champion in the history of this business would wrestle in order to gain a spot in the battle royal to crown the first ZIW world Champion, but it is with disappointment that we tell you ZIW fans that heated negotiations with a former WCW World Heavyweight Champion fell through, This wrestler gave us his word only to pull out of signing a contract at the last minute, Leaving Ron Killings without an opponent, but we can promise you fans that Ron Killings will still be at Destiny Day and it will be interesting to see just what his role in the event shall be. [QUOTE] [B]The final card for Destiny Day[/B] (ZG title Number one contender ship match) Jeff Hardy vs. Teddy Hart Chris Kanyon vs. Mark Jindrak (I quit Match) Chad Collyer vs. Sterling James Keenan Ron Killings vs.???? The S.A.T vs. Rave Party X Tom Howard vs.??? (Unknown former ECW wrestler) Scorpio Sky vs. Puma A-1 vs. James Newblood (Battle Royal to crown the first ever ZIW World Champion) 1. Jack Evans 2. Jeff Hardy or Teddy Hart 3. Chris Kanyon or Mark Jindrak 4. Chad Collyer or Sterling James Keenan 5. Ron Killings or ???? 6. Jose Maximo or Insane Dragon 7. Joel Maximo or Deranged 8. Tom Howard or ???? 9. Scorpio Sky or Puma 10. A-1 or James Newblood We hope you join us on July 13th at the New Alhambra Arena as somebody will fulfill there destiny and become the first ever ZIW World Champion, ZIW ‘Destiny Day’….. book your tickets now to avoid disappointment.[/QUOTE] [B]ZIW proud to announce its newly signed backstage team[/B] ZIW.com is proud to announce the newly signed head booker of ZIW, Fresh off of his run in TNA we would like to think that TNA’s loss is our gain; our new head booker is [B]Scott D’Amore[/B]... Scott D’Amore has done it all in this business, He has managed, promoted, booked, wrestled, trained talent. Scott D’Amore has a wealth of experience and knowledge which can only aid ZIW. We are happy to welcome him to the ZIW family. ZIW has also hired the following two individuals to serve as Assistant bookers and Road Agents... [B]Anthony Kingdom James[/B] Anthony Kingdom James is another person who has a wealth of experience in the wrestling business, starting out in 1995 with the likes of Edge, Christian, Rhino, Anthony most recently served as a Booker for the United Kingdoms premier promotion 1PW. We are happy to welcome Anthony to the ZIW family. [B]Rob Feinstein [/B] Rob Feinstein was the brains behind ROH (Ring of Honor), a company which has been responsible for putting many great talents on the map or helping talents previously looked over ascend to a higher level in the business, ZIW is not going to shy away from Rob Feinstein’s past but he has been given a chance to use his undeniable knowledge for the business in a capacity that we hope is both beneficial for ZIW and for Rob himself, We are happy to welcome him to the ZIW family.

Archived