TNA: Unknown Future

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact Rating. Big News For TNA![/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of TNA Impact drew a net cable rating of 1.04, the largest number in the company’s history. This marks the first time that a TNA broadcast has beat out a WWE broadcast as last weeks Smackdown only drew a 0.99 and last weeks Raw only drew a 1.41. [U][COLOR="red"]Harry Smith News[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Friday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/ETC/smith.jpg[/IMG] Harry Smith was in a dark match before the Impact tapings last night as he wrestled and beat Jerrelle Clark.[/SIZE]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]ROH from Draddy Gym in the Tri-State area Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Friday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 2,000 [B]BJ Whitmer[/B] d [B]JD Michaels[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]The Amazing Red[/B] d [B]Anthony Franco[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Pearce[/B] d [B]Nigel[/B], [B]Steel[/B] and [B]J. Rave[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal[/B] d [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Ricky Reyes[/B] d [B]Jack Evans[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Homicide[/B] d [B]Roderick Strong[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]ROH from Draddy Gym in the Tri-State area Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Friday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 2,000 [B]BJ Whitmer[/B] d [B]JD Michaels[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]The Amazing Red[/B] d [B]Anthony Franco[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Pearce[/B] d [B]Nigel[/B], [B]Steel[/B] and [B]J. Rave[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal[/B] d [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Ricky Reyes[/B] d [B]Jack Evans[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Homicide[/B] d [B]Roderick Strong[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Smackdown Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Saturday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Last nights edition of WWE Smackdown drew only a net TV rating of 0.95. This is another disappointing rating for the WWE, while rival TNA drew a 1.04 for Impact this past Thursday. Officials at UPN are said to not be happy with the recent ratings slump and are on the verge of canceling the show (rumored at this point). Top this off with the impending cancellation of ECW on Sci-Fi and the WWE are not in a good position right now.[/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Smackdown Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Saturday, Week 4, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Last nights edition of WWE Smackdown drew only a net TV rating of 0.95. This is another disappointing rating for the WWE, while rival TNA drew a 1.04 for Impact this past Thursday. Officials at UPN are said to not be happy with the recent ratings slump and are on the verge of canceling the show (rumored at this point). Top this off with the impending cancellation of ECW on Sci-Fi and the WWE are not in a good position right now.[/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]WWE Survivor Series Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="6"]Survivor Series[/SIZE] Held at the Rexall Place Attendance: 15,000 [B]Hardcore Holly[/B] d [B]Rob Conway[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Gregory Helms[/B] d [B]Jamie Noble [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Cruiserweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Lita[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Rene Dupree[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Joey Mercury[/B] d [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]HooliganZ[/B] d [B]The Mexicools [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Finlay[/B] d [B]Matt Hardy [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE United States Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Trish[/B] d [B]Torrie[/B], [B]Victoria[/B] and [B]Ashley[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] d [B]Nicky[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Carlito[/B] d [B]Regal[/B] and [B]Masterpiece[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Kane[/B] d [B]King Booker[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] d [B]Big Show[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Heavyweight Title [/COLOR][/U]/[COLOR="Red"] B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]Buy Rate For Last Nights Survivor Series[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] WWE Survivor Series drew a buy rate of 642,545 last night. [U][COLOR="red"]Breaking News! Smackdown Canceled [/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee- Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] After weeks of bad ratings and poor shows, UPN has opted to not renew the contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and has canceled WWE Smackdown. This is grave news for Vince McMahon and the entire WWE locker room because now they have to figure out a way to highlight all the wrestlers they have on one show. Surprisingly ECW on Sci-Fi was not canceled in the new season so we will have to see how the WWE uses that show now that Smackdown is gone. [/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]WWE Survivor Series Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="6"]Survivor Series[/SIZE] Held at the Rexall Place Attendance: 15,000 [B]Hardcore Holly[/B] d [B]Rob Conway[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Gregory Helms[/B] d [B]Jamie Noble [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Cruiserweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Lita[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Rene Dupree[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Joey Mercury[/B] d [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]HooliganZ[/B] d [B]The Mexicools [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Finlay[/B] d [B]Matt Hardy [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE United States Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Trish[/B] d [B]Torrie[/B], [B]Victoria[/B] and [B]Ashley[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] d [B]Nicky[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Carlito[/B] d [B]Regal[/B] and [B]Masterpiece[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Kane[/B] d [B]King Booker[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] d [B]Big Show[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Heavyweight Title [/COLOR][/U]/[COLOR="Red"] B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]Buy Rate For Last Nights Survivor Series[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] WWE Survivor Series drew a buy rate of 642,545 last night. [U][COLOR="red"]Breaking News! Smackdown Canceled [/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee- Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] After weeks of bad ratings and poor shows, UPN has opted to not renew the contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and has canceled WWE Smackdown. This is grave news for Vince McMahon and the entire WWE locker room because now they have to figure out a way to highlight all the wrestlers they have on one show. Surprisingly ECW on Sci-Fi was not canceled in the new season so we will have to see how the WWE uses that show now that Smackdown is gone. [/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Global Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By – [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] Tonight on Global Impact, TNA’s Internet only show, Mike Tenay sits down with The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels to discuss why de decided to accept Stings open challenge last week on Impact. [U]Main Event[/U] Kanyon vs. Scott Steiner – Kanyon has come to TNA looking for competition. Well he does not have to look any further than Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner. The Big Bad Booty Daddy is looking for someone to take his frustration out on. Can Kanyon’s innovative offence overcome The Genetic Freaks immense power? [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Revolution Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By - [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]- Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] The world premiere of TNA Revolution is being dubbed as The Night Of Champions as every Title will be on the line in this historic night! Taz vs. Rhino – Since arriving in TNA, Taz has done nothing but make Rhino’s life a living hell by attacking him from behind whenever possible. Now its time for payback as Rhino finally gets a chance to go one on one with Taz. Does The Human Suplex Machine still have what it takes, or will The War Machine dismantle this former ECW alumni? Scott Steiner vs. Bill Goldberg – In his first match in TNA, Bill Goldberg gets to step into the ring with an old enemy in Scott Steiner. These two have bad blood stemming back to the days of WCW. Steiner is looking to get back on top in TNA, and putting a halt to Goldberg before he gets started would be the way to do it. However Goldberg wants to restart that winning streak and will stop at nothing to get there. Which of these monsters will prove the mightiest? TNA X-Division Title match Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Starr – On Impact last week, Danielson challenged Starr to a match for the X-Division Title. Danielson claims that he is the best wrestler in the world and wants to prove it by taking the X-Title off of Starr’s waist. Austin Starr on the other hand would like nothing more than to shut the mouth of The American Dragon once and for all. NWA World Tag Team Title match AMW vs. LAX – Finally AMW gets a chance to regain the Tag Team Titles when they go up against the dominating LAX. LAX has proven that they will take all the shortcuts necessary to hold on to those NWA Tag Team Title belts. AMW has finally gotten back on the same page and are looking to return to there former glory as the NWA World Tag Team Champions. Which team will prove to be the best? Kanyon vs. Kurt Angle – Last week, Kurt Angle interrupted Kanyons’ victory celebration to make an announcement. Well that announcement never came out as Kanyon took exception to the interruption and decided to attack Angle while his back was turned! This week Angle has vowed to knock Kanyon down a peg. Who Betta Dan Kanyon? Kurt Angle that’s who! AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe – Over the past year and a half in TNA, these two men have had wars that have defied words. On Independence they go at it once again. Main Event NWA World Heavyweight Championship Raven vs. Sting – Finally, after all these months since the Controversy In Canada, Raven gets a chance to regain the NWA World Heavyweight Title. The man standing in his way, The Man They Call Sting! Plus Ric Flair will be in attendance and he speaks out on his match with Samoa Joe at Honor Bound. All this and so much more this Tuesday night on Spike TV!!![/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Global Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By – [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] Tonight on Global Impact, TNA’s Internet only show, Mike Tenay sits down with The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels to discuss why de decided to accept Stings open challenge last week on Impact. [U]Main Event[/U] Kanyon vs. Scott Steiner – Kanyon has come to TNA looking for competition. Well he does not have to look any further than Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner. The Big Bad Booty Daddy is looking for someone to take his frustration out on. Can Kanyon’s innovative offence overcome The Genetic Freaks immense power? [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Revolution Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By - [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]- Monday, Week 1, December[/SIZE][/I] The world premiere of TNA Revolution is being dubbed as The Night Of Champions as every Title will be on the line in this historic night! Taz vs. Rhino – Since arriving in TNA, Taz has done nothing but make Rhino’s life a living hell by attacking him from behind whenever possible. Now its time for payback as Rhino finally gets a chance to go one on one with Taz. Does The Human Suplex Machine still have what it takes, or will The War Machine dismantle this former ECW alumni? Scott Steiner vs. Bill Goldberg – In his first match in TNA, Bill Goldberg gets to step into the ring with an old enemy in Scott Steiner. These two have bad blood stemming back to the days of WCW. Steiner is looking to get back on top in TNA, and putting a halt to Goldberg before he gets started would be the way to do it. However Goldberg wants to restart that winning streak and will stop at nothing to get there. Which of these monsters will prove the mightiest? TNA X-Division Title match Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Starr – On Impact last week, Danielson challenged Starr to a match for the X-Division Title. Danielson claims that he is the best wrestler in the world and wants to prove it by taking the X-Title off of Starr’s waist. Austin Starr on the other hand would like nothing more than to shut the mouth of The American Dragon once and for all. NWA World Tag Team Title match AMW vs. LAX – Finally AMW gets a chance to regain the Tag Team Titles when they go up against the dominating LAX. LAX has proven that they will take all the shortcuts necessary to hold on to those NWA Tag Team Title belts. AMW has finally gotten back on the same page and are looking to return to there former glory as the NWA World Tag Team Champions. Which team will prove to be the best? Kanyon vs. Kurt Angle – Last week, Kurt Angle interrupted Kanyons’ victory celebration to make an announcement. Well that announcement never came out as Kanyon took exception to the interruption and decided to attack Angle while his back was turned! This week Angle has vowed to knock Kanyon down a peg. Who Betta Dan Kanyon? Kurt Angle that’s who! AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe – Over the past year and a half in TNA, these two men have had wars that have defied words. On Independence they go at it once again. Main Event NWA World Heavyweight Championship Raven vs. Sting – Finally, after all these months since the Controversy In Canada, Raven gets a chance to regain the NWA World Heavyweight Title. The man standing in his way, The Man They Call Sting! Plus Ric Flair will be in attendance and he speaks out on his match with Samoa Joe at Honor Bound. All this and so much more this Tuesday night on Spike TV!!![/SIZE]

[Center][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/logo_impact.gif[/IMG] PREDICTIONS [B]Taz[/B] vs. Rhino Scott Steiner vs. [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [U][B]TNA X-Division Title[/B][/U] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. Austin Starr [U][B]NWA World Tag Team Title match [/B][/U] [B]AMW[/B] vs. LAX Kanyon vs. [B]Kurt Angle[/B] AJ Styles vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] [U][B]Main EventNWA World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/U] [B]Raven[/B] vs. Sting [/Center]

[Center][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/logo_impact.gif[/IMG] PREDICTIONS [B]Taz[/B] vs. Rhino Scott Steiner vs. [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] [U][B]TNA X-Division Title[/B][/U] [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. Austin Starr [U][B]NWA World Tag Team Title match [/B][/U] [B]AMW[/B] vs. LAX Kanyon vs. [B]Kurt Angle[/B] AJ Styles vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] [U][B]Main EventNWA World Heavyweight Championship[/B][/U] [B]Raven[/B] vs. Sting [/Center]

[B]Taz[/B] vs. Rhino Scott Steiner vs. [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] TNA X-Division Title [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. Austin Starr NWA World Tag Team Title match [B]AMW[/B] vs. LAX [B]Kanyon[/B] vs. Kurt Angle AJ Styles vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] Main EventNWA World Heavyweight Championship Raven vs. [B]Sting[/B]

[B]Taz[/B] vs. Rhino Scott Steiner vs. [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] TNA X-Division Title [B]Bryan Danielson[/B] vs. Austin Starr NWA World Tag Team Title match [B]AMW[/B] vs. LAX [B]Kanyon[/B] vs. Kurt Angle AJ Styles vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] Main EventNWA World Heavyweight Championship Raven vs. [B]Sting[/B]

Last show was great, even though its a bit unrealistic with Kurt Angle, you know in TNA, that'll never happen...It seems as if you have your worked cut out for you trying to keep all these stars happy (Angle, Goldberg, Flair, Sting, Christian, Daniels, Styles, Joe etc...) looking to see where it goes as for Revolution [B]Taz[/B] will take out Rhino (Can you say Tap Out) [B]Goldberg[/B] crushes Steiner (Is there only room for 1 of these guys, if so Goldberg way to go) Austin Starr vs Danielson will go to a draw (This rivalry could be through the roof for X title, just needs more build up...I'll guess Danielson locks on Cattle Mutilation and Starr is about to tap out as time limit expires) [B]LAX [/B]defeat AMW (just to much potential in building LAX up as best tag team in world right now) [B]Kanyon[/B] UPSETS Angle...Kurt Angle coming to TNA and losing first 2 matches will cause him to completely loose it and wih intense promos will get him more over as well rematch with Samoa Joe...And it elevates Kanyon to top right away) [B]Samoa Joe[/B] over AJ Styles (Joes to big now to lose, yet this match will help elevate Styles to main event scene...again) [B]Sting[/B] oven Raven ( I love the buildup of possible Flair vs Sting match, but perhaps that will be just a nostalgic legends match as Daniels will take title from Sting (I'd mark out big) and Joe topples Flair to become # 1 contender Just my thoughts TNA (your way) rules

Last show was great, even though its a bit unrealistic with Kurt Angle, you know in TNA, that'll never happen...It seems as if you have your worked cut out for you trying to keep all these stars happy (Angle, Goldberg, Flair, Sting, Christian, Daniels, Styles, Joe etc...) looking to see where it goes as for Revolution [B]Taz[/B] will take out Rhino (Can you say Tap Out) [B]Goldberg[/B] crushes Steiner (Is there only room for 1 of these guys, if so Goldberg way to go) Austin Starr vs Danielson will go to a draw (This rivalry could be through the roof for X title, just needs more build up...I'll guess Danielson locks on Cattle Mutilation and Starr is about to tap out as time limit expires) [B]LAX [/B]defeat AMW (just to much potential in building LAX up as best tag team in world right now) [B]Kanyon[/B] UPSETS Angle...Kurt Angle coming to TNA and losing first 2 matches will cause him to completely loose it and wih intense promos will get him more over as well rematch with Samoa Joe...And it elevates Kanyon to top right away) [B]Samoa Joe[/B] over AJ Styles (Joes to big now to lose, yet this match will help elevate Styles to main event scene...again) [B]Sting[/B] oven Raven ( I love the buildup of possible Flair vs Sting match, but perhaps that will be just a nostalgic legends match as Daniels will take title from Sting (I'd mark out big) and Joe topples Flair to become # 1 contender Just my thoughts TNA (your way) rules

[QUOTE=Oldschool;150199]Last show was great, even though its a bit unrealistic with Kurt Angle, you know in TNA, that'll never happen...It seems as if you have your worked cut out for you trying to keep all these stars happy (Angle, Goldberg, Flair, Sting, Christian, Daniels, Styles, Joe etc...) looking to see where it goes[/QUOTE] Thats where the second show comes in:D I think I will be able to balance this to a nice extent. So far I dont have many grumblings, except from some of the guys I have not used in a while. But now with Revolution I will have more chances to really put some guys over. Oh and your right about 1 thing brother. Kurt Angle would NEVER come to TNA! Angle is WWE forever. :D

[QUOTE=Oldschool;150199]Last show was great, even though its a bit unrealistic with Kurt Angle, you know in TNA, that'll never happen...It seems as if you have your worked cut out for you trying to keep all these stars happy (Angle, Goldberg, Flair, Sting, Christian, Daniels, Styles, Joe etc...) looking to see where it goes[/QUOTE] Thats where the second show comes in:D I think I will be able to balance this to a nice extent. So far I dont have many grumblings, except from some of the guys I have not used in a while. But now with Revolution I will have more chances to really put some guys over. Oh and your right about 1 thing brother. Kurt Angle would NEVER come to TNA! Angle is WWE forever. :D

Archived