TNA: Unknown Future

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Me standing and giving you an applause on the solid entertainment you have provided us, with TNA: The Unknown future.. tip of the cap and here's looking forward to what you bring when 2007 comes out

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Me standing and giving you an applause on the solid entertainment you have provided us, with TNA: The Unknown future.. tip of the cap and here's looking forward to what you bring when 2007 comes out

Hey guys its me again. I guess there is some confusion as to what my situation is right now. Let me see if I can break it down. Yes I am going to a new command, a new submarine in fact, the USS Virgina out of Groton CT. She is the very first in her class so there are still some bugs to be worked out before she see's any actual sea time so I wont be going anywhere for a while. My initial concern was that I just was not going to have the time to put into the diary the level of presentation that I like. The work day on a submarine can be very brutal. However I love doing this so much that it is hard to stay away and as I read some of the other fantastic diarys on this board I get so fired up to start up a new diary myself. So here is what I want to do and I want to know if you guys are cool about this. Basically I will just post a new show whenever I get the chance and hope that you guys will still read it. Hopefully I can get a new show up every 1-2 weeks depending on how busy I am. I guess what I want to know is if you guys would be able to sustain interest if there is a long period of time inbetween posts. The other question I have is this. Should I start one with the 05 game and then continue over to 07 when it comes out? Or should I just wait untill the first real-world mod comes out for 07? Truth be known I am very interested in starting now, but I do want you guys' opinions. Let me know please.

Hey guys its me again. I guess there is some confusion as to what my situation is right now. Let me see if I can break it down. Yes I am going to a new command, a new submarine in fact, the USS Virgina out of Groton CT. She is the very first in her class so there are still some bugs to be worked out before she see's any actual sea time so I wont be going anywhere for a while. My initial concern was that I just was not going to have the time to put into the diary the level of presentation that I like. The work day on a submarine can be very brutal. However I love doing this so much that it is hard to stay away and as I read some of the other fantastic diarys on this board I get so fired up to start up a new diary myself. So here is what I want to do and I want to know if you guys are cool about this. Basically I will just post a new show whenever I get the chance and hope that you guys will still read it. Hopefully I can get a new show up every 1-2 weeks depending on how busy I am. I guess what I want to know is if you guys would be able to sustain interest if there is a long period of time inbetween posts. The other question I have is this. Should I start one with the 05 game and then continue over to 07 when it comes out? Or should I just wait untill the first real-world mod comes out for 07? Truth be known I am very interested in starting now, but I do want you guys' opinions. Let me know please.

For my money, I would just continue the diary you have now. You've already put a lot of time into it and its stories and characters are really getting fleshed out. I would stick with that one for now rather than starting from scratch and then make a decision on where to go once 2007 comes out. Plus you have a lot of fans of this diary (myself included) that I'm sure would like to see it roll on. Anyway, that's my two cents. Just saying hi from the other side of the Long Island Sound. I actually live about 5 minutes from where the Bridgeport Ferry docks here on Long Island. :)

For my money, I would just continue the diary you have now. You've already put a lot of time into it and its stories and characters are really getting fleshed out. I would stick with that one for now rather than starting from scratch and then make a decision on where to go once 2007 comes out. Plus you have a lot of fans of this diary (myself included) that I'm sure would like to see it roll on. Anyway, that's my two cents. Just saying hi from the other side of the Long Island Sound. I actually live about 5 minutes from where the Bridgeport Ferry docks here on Long Island. :)

Archived