Questions about game

Ok, I just trying to figure some things out, because PW I love but it get to boring after to long, same with TEW, and I'm need a more thinking man's game, verse the old let see how good I can book a match game. but here a few questions. 1.Say I wrestle as a example: Ric Flair, how many companys can I wrestle for? 2. I notice people are talking about making money is there stuff to unlock or special thing you can get for the money? 3. How does the booking process work compared to TEW I know there noting alike, but just wondering. 4. I think this is the last question, say I have I'm a face in one fed and turn heel in another would that effect me being face/heel in all the fed if I turn in one fed. These may seem like stupid questions but for a four hour download I'm just wondering :)

[QUOTE]1.Say I wrestle as a example: Ric Flair, how many companys can I wrestle for?[/QUOTE] I'm not sure what you mean by providing Ric Flair as an example. In the game you can either have an verbal contract or a written. Small promotions will only give you verbal contracts which pay you each time you wrestle for them and you can work for as many companies as you want. Larger promotions will give you written contracts to pay you a set amount each month even if you don't wrestle, but you can only work for them, you can't have multiple written contracts or a written and a verbal. [QUOTE]2. I notice people are talking about making money is there stuff to unlock or special thing you can get for the money?[/QUOTE] Earning more money lets you spend it on things like upgrading your character's lifestyle to keep him happy, if it dips to low he'll quit and you lose. It can also be used to purchase things like restaurants and hotels to make more money to buy more stuff and upgrade your lifestyle further. There are no secrets like hidden moves or extra characters. The only "secrets" to unlock are exhibition match types like hardcore, cage, I Quit, etc. which are earned by wrestling matches rated B+ or higher. [QUOTE]3. How does the booking process work compared to TEW I know there noting alike, but just wondering.[/QUOTE] Not sure how it compares but generally you'll face off against the opposite alignment of yourself (if you're face you fight heels) and when you're just starting in a company and ranked low you won't get booked in matches as often and will be put in more multi-man tag matches. If there's something more specific you mean? [QUOTE]4. I think this is the last question, say I have I'm a face in one fed and turn heel in another would that effect me being face/heel in all the fed if I turn in one fed.[/QUOTE] No, you can be heel in one fed and face in another and it doesn't matter.

Interesting post Johnny. Question for you. Do you get more, less, or same amount of booking when you say that? Cause I'm thinking, if they offer $1600 a month written, and I say that comment you said, and I get a verbal at $1600 PPA... if they book me on 2 TV show and a PPV a month, thats triple what a written contract would brought, plus all the other gigs in the regional and small feds... Humm... now that I think about it, I must be missing something... if reject written at $1600 a month, I guess they offer less than that if PPA... right? Maybe $800 PPA? Can you let me know Johnny before I try it myself?

Archived