Pics from my WWE game

yeah im kinda a big Kane fan and them having Jamal come back and telling Rosey they were gonna pair the 2 again and actually doing it at a couple house shows and then going and firing Rosey and coming up with Umaga "The Samoan Bulldozer" and having him be undefeated is just kinda copying TNA with Samoa Joe "The Samoan Submission Machine" except Joe is actually good.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;148931]I dont think that WWE is trying to push Spirit Squad at the moment cuz there were rumors going around that Spirit Squad was gonna break up.. and i dont think Vince needs help from HHH to gain pop and i cant believe that Game-Face didnt put Waltman in there as to him being the only person to do both nWo and DX... which brings up my point on rumors of DX getting a new member that being XPac/Sean Waltman and also the rumor of WWE bringing in Hall and Nash to start a nWo/DX feud... is that where you got the idea Game-Face?[/QUOTE] No I did the nwo/Dx thing months before D-X reunited in real life...X-Pac is not in the group because of his relationship with HHH---- in my game they hate eatchother....

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;148931]I dont think that WWE is trying to push Spirit Squad at the moment cuz there were rumors going around that Spirit Squad was gonna break up.. and i dont think Vince needs help from HHH to gain pop and i cant believe that Game-Face didnt put Waltman in there as to him being the only person to do both nWo and DX... which brings up my point on rumors of DX getting a new member that being XPac/Sean Waltman and also the rumor of WWE bringing in Hall and Nash to start a nWo/DX feud... is that where you got the idea Game-Face?[/QUOTE] No I did the nwo/Dx thing months before D-X reunited in real life...X-Pac is not in the group because of his relationship with HHH---- in my game they hate eatchother....

hey thanks dude... did you know he was doing a couple house shows for WWE where he teamed with DX and Im just going to say this for Gaz cuz he prolly agrees with me that John Cena may have been givin the worst gimmick in history but he has redeemed himself alittleby saying in the October issue of WWE magazine when he was asked about doing a second album he replied..."As a whole, I'm kind of disgusted with the way hip-hop music is going and the stuff that's being put out there. So I'm really just trying to decide what to do next. I'm not trying to redefine my sound, but i listen to a lot of a country, and classic rock. There's going to be some stuff I want to say on this album and I'm just trying to figure out how to say it." he wasnt bad in his debut against Kurt either but when they gave him the Rapper gimmick it ruined him.

hey thanks dude... did you know he was doing a couple house shows for WWE where he teamed with DX and Im just going to say this for Gaz cuz he prolly agrees with me that John Cena may have been givin the worst gimmick in history but he has redeemed himself alittleby saying in the October issue of WWE magazine when he was asked about doing a second album he replied..."As a whole, I'm kind of disgusted with the way hip-hop music is going and the stuff that's being put out there. So I'm really just trying to decide what to do next. I'm not trying to redefine my sound, but i listen to a lot of a country, and classic rock. There's going to be some stuff I want to say on this album and I'm just trying to figure out how to say it." he wasnt bad in his debut against Kurt either but when they gave him the Rapper gimmick it ruined him.

Archived