Pics from my WWE game

In my wwe game D-X and Hall/Nash (nwo) re-allined to create this hot new faction [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/NwoDX.jpg[/IMG] and the members are HBK [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/HBKnwodx.jpg[/IMG] HHH [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/TripleHnwodx.jpg[/IMG] [kevin Nash[IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/KevinNashnwodx.jpg[/IMG] And Scott Hall [IMG]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l161/Game-Face/ScottHallnwodx.jpg[/IMG] Hope you like =) SUCK it.... cause it's just too sweeeeeet!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
hey, its funny cause I just signed Kevin Nash on my game so I can make a 3 man DX now with HHH/HBK/Kevin Nash but this upcoming week on my game, i get a shocker.... "Shawn Michaels appeard on a local radio show yesterday, and mentioned that he and his best friend, Kevin Nash, had a falling out due to problems backstage" I couldnt believe it! so to keep things realistic, I just released Kevin Nash seeing how I only brought him in for DX. P.S. I would sign Scott Hall but he died on my game a few months back. R.I.P Scott Hall:(

hey, its funny cause I just signed Kevin Nash on my game so I can make a 3 man DX now with HHH/HBK/Kevin Nash but this upcoming week on my game, i get a shocker.... "Shawn Michaels appeard on a local radio show yesterday, and mentioned that he and his best friend, Kevin Nash, had a falling out due to problems backstage" I couldnt believe it! so to keep things realistic, I just released Kevin Nash seeing how I only brought him in for DX. P.S. I would sign Scott Hall but he died on my game a few months back. R.I.P Scott Hall:(

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;148915]you can still have him heel and just turn HBK heel like the original DX and could someone cut a Sean Waltman on that nWo-DX logo cuz he was in both and that would be awesome.. thanks[/QUOTE] I don't think you really got my point. In my opinion, HHH is better in a stable with some new guys, like Evolution not that long ago. However entertaining they might be, DX is just used at the moment to put over guys like the Spirit Squad and Vince McMahon. HHH would be better used beating people like Cena, not Kenny.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;148915]you can still have him heel and just turn HBK heel like the original DX and could someone cut a Sean Waltman on that nWo-DX logo cuz he was in both and that would be awesome.. thanks[/QUOTE] I don't think you really got my point. In my opinion, HHH is better in a stable with some new guys, like Evolution not that long ago. However entertaining they might be, DX is just used at the moment to put over guys like the Spirit Squad and Vince McMahon. HHH would be better used beating people like Cena, not Kenny.

I dont think that WWE is trying to push Spirit Squad at the moment cuz there were rumors going around that Spirit Squad was gonna break up.. and i dont think Vince needs help from HHH to gain pop and i cant believe that Game-Face didnt put Waltman in there as to him being the only person to do both nWo and DX... which brings up my point on rumors of DX getting a new member that being XPac/Sean Waltman and also the rumor of WWE bringing in Hall and Nash to start a nWo/DX feud... is that where you got the idea Game-Face?

I dont think that WWE is trying to push Spirit Squad at the moment cuz there were rumors going around that Spirit Squad was gonna break up.. and i dont think Vince needs help from HHH to gain pop and i cant believe that Game-Face didnt put Waltman in there as to him being the only person to do both nWo and DX... which brings up my point on rumors of DX getting a new member that being XPac/Sean Waltman and also the rumor of WWE bringing in Hall and Nash to start a nWo/DX feud... is that where you got the idea Game-Face?

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;148931]I dont think that WWE is trying to push Spirit Squad at the moment cuz there were rumors going around that Spirit Squad was gonna break up.. and i dont think Vince needs help from HHH to gain pop and i cant believe that Game-Face didnt put Waltman in there as to him being the only person to do both nWo and DX... which brings up my point on rumors of DX getting a new member that being XPac/Sean Waltman and also the rumor of WWE bringing in Hall and Nash to start a nWo/DX feud... is that where you got the idea Game-Face?[/QUOTE] Explain why they had all those matches with DX then. They might not being pushed now (thank god), but they definately were at some point. Anyway, who really gives one about RUMOURS? There was a rumour that Sting was going to sign for the WWE, but did that ever happen? I wouldn't call Vince's pop exactly great. Simply put, no-one wants to see him on TV, and they haven't for a few years. Vicne obviously wants to put himself on TV, so he puts himself on with a really over face stable. It's the only way that most people would watch Vince, so isn't that basically a cheap pop?

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;148931]I dont think that WWE is trying to push Spirit Squad at the moment cuz there were rumors going around that Spirit Squad was gonna break up.. and i dont think Vince needs help from HHH to gain pop and i cant believe that Game-Face didnt put Waltman in there as to him being the only person to do both nWo and DX... which brings up my point on rumors of DX getting a new member that being XPac/Sean Waltman and also the rumor of WWE bringing in Hall and Nash to start a nWo/DX feud... is that where you got the idea Game-Face?[/QUOTE] Explain why they had all those matches with DX then. They might not being pushed now (thank god), but they definately were at some point. Anyway, who really gives one about RUMOURS? There was a rumour that Sting was going to sign for the WWE, but did that ever happen? I wouldn't call Vince's pop exactly great. Simply put, no-one wants to see him on TV, and they haven't for a few years. Vicne obviously wants to put himself on TV, so he puts himself on with a really over face stable. It's the only way that most people would watch Vince, so isn't that basically a cheap pop?

yeah i guess sorry i didnt mean to sound so arrogant about everything... and yeah Spirit Squad did have a couple matches with DX doesnt mean there not gonna break up cuz they have been working alot of HEAT matches and i dont mean to bash WWE by saying... I wonder where they got the idea of having a Samoan being undefeated...???... the whole thing between Umaga and Kane right now is kinda dumb dont mean to bash them but yeah.

yeah i guess sorry i didnt mean to sound so arrogant about everything... and yeah Spirit Squad did have a couple matches with DX doesnt mean there not gonna break up cuz they have been working alot of HEAT matches and i dont mean to bash WWE by saying... I wonder where they got the idea of having a Samoan being undefeated...???... the whole thing between Umaga and Kane right now is kinda dumb dont mean to bash them but yeah.

yeah im kinda a big Kane fan and them having Jamal come back and telling Rosey they were gonna pair the 2 again and actually doing it at a couple house shows and then going and firing Rosey and coming up with Umaga "The Samoan Bulldozer" and having him be undefeated is just kinda copying TNA with Samoa Joe "The Samoan Submission Machine" except Joe is actually good.

Archived