Modified pstats, conf. schedule incorrect.

That didn't work. I went through 2005 with the funky schedule and when I got to 06, same thing, bunch of "conference" games against teams from different conferences. I can't even schedule nonconference games against teams in my real conference. I will attach my file for someone to look at. Do you have to maintain the same amount of conferences?

That didn't work. I went through 2005 with the funky schedule and when I got to 06, same thing, bunch of "conference" games against teams from different conferences. I can't even schedule nonconference games against teams in my real conference. I will attach my file for someone to look at. Do you have to maintain the same amount of conferences?

• 2 weeks later...
When in the season did you do your conference realignment? If you did it to begin your game, everything should work correctly; however, if you did it while playing in a dynasty, you have to make sure that you perform your realignment in the off season, prior to starting your next season in the new conference, otherwise you'll get a schedule that is set with your current conference. KennyWan

When in the season did you do your conference realignment? If you did it to begin your game, everything should work correctly; however, if you did it while playing in a dynasty, you have to make sure that you perform your realignment in the off season, prior to starting your next season in the new conference, otherwise you'll get a schedule that is set with your current conference. KennyWan

I did it before the season. I modified it, and started a new dynasty. Could you import it into your game and take a look? The schedule is not even my previous conference cause there was no previous conference. Should I play a season with the default pstats and then before the next season modify, and then start a new season? The one I modified was a totally different one, I renamed the original.

I did it before the season. I modified it, and started a new dynasty. Could you import it into your game and take a look? The schedule is not even my previous conference cause there was no previous conference. Should I play a season with the default pstats and then before the next season modify, and then start a new season? The one I modified was a totally different one, I renamed the original.

Archived