can't we all just get along?

I love all of you...... No, not in [b][i]that[/i][/b] way. Why are you looking at me that way? No! [/me] [serious] The only thing I notice, is the bashing of people from (insert country here). And that seems to happen on all sides. Then of course there is the "newb" bashing. I understand it, but everybody was newb once... Oh yeah, and the constant fights over American Football vs. Football.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love all of you...... No, not in [b][i]that[/i][/b] way. Why are you looking at me that way? No! [/me] [serious] The only thing I notice, is the bashing of people from (insert country here). And that seems to happen on all sides. Then of course there is the "newb" bashing. I understand it, but everybody was newb once... Oh yeah, and the constant fights over American Football vs. Football.

I miss Fenoli! I really think we need to get more people into the court TCP, our stable powers are wearing thin! Maybe we should just bribe people by saying "we arn't making any more mods until you bow down to us!" Of course thats not gonna work on everyone ( ;) yep im talking to you FINisher!)

I miss Fenoli! I really think we need to get more people into the court TCP, our stable powers are wearing thin! Maybe we should just bribe people by saying "we arn't making any more mods until you bow down to us!" Of course thats not gonna work on everyone ( ;) yep im talking to you FINisher!)

[QUOTE=panix04;144730]we will just have to win over the minority groups with mind control and free sweeties![/QUOTE] We should have an open audition, looking for a Prince of the realm. People can state their cases and we'll add them in!

[QUOTE=panix04;144730]we will just have to win over the minority groups with mind control and free sweeties![/QUOTE] We should have an open audition, looking for a Prince of the realm. People can state their cases and we'll add them in!

Archived