promotional buy outs discussion

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=rajde;144694]How about popularity? I mean if I buy a promotion that is big in an area that I am not do I gain overness there? Also, do I have the option to take-over the promotions contracts or just let everyone go?[/QUOTE] What about these questions Adam?

[QUOTE=rajde;144694]How about popularity? I mean if I buy a promotion that is big in an area that I am not do I gain overness there? Also, do I have the option to take-over the promotions contracts or just let everyone go?[/QUOTE] What about these questions Adam?

I'd just like to say: Awesome! I loved this feature back in EWR, and the enhancements allowing the retention of titles is just fantastic. Out of curiosity, would you be able to buy out a fed and just keep it runnning? Or just donate cash to a fed that's running in the red (possibly with a tie-in to forming a relationship with them)? Both features could be compatible with this announcement...

I'd just like to say: Awesome! I loved this feature back in EWR, and the enhancements allowing the retention of titles is just fantastic. Out of curiosity, would you be able to buy out a fed and just keep it runnning? Or just donate cash to a fed that's running in the red (possibly with a tie-in to forming a relationship with them)? Both features could be compatible with this announcement...

First off awesome feature! I wondered where my two favorite features went when i first played the previous 2 TEW's (this feature and the internet). Anyhow it seems nobody has suggested this yet, but i just wondered Adam, if when you purchase a company, can you then incorporate them legitamately (obviously there are ways and means) but can you incorporate that promotion or them promotions properly as a second or third brand once you own their rights ?

First off awesome feature! I wondered where my two favorite features went when i first played the previous 2 TEW's (this feature and the internet). Anyhow it seems nobody has suggested this yet, but i just wondered Adam, if when you purchase a company, can you then incorporate them legitamately (obviously there are ways and means) but can you incorporate that promotion or them promotions properly as a second or third brand once you own their rights ?

This is simply awesome!! I love this feature as its something that Ive wanted since TEW 04 (I know you could buy out other promotions but you could not get there titles and what not). Yea a couple of questions remain that i have seen so far, like if you are the head book can you do this or does the owner have all the say so. What about title unifications, can you do it? Also can you use the taken over fed as a developmental territory? Even though there are still a bunch of questions, this is one HOT feature that is really putting TEW 07 over the top. Adam has listened and delivered. TEW use to be all about the C-Verse, with almost no consideration taken towards real world mods. However in this version he is really looking at the fact that most people play this game because of the real world mods. Adam, you are a wrestling sim God!

This is simply awesome!! I love this feature as its something that Ive wanted since TEW 04 (I know you could buy out other promotions but you could not get there titles and what not). Yea a couple of questions remain that i have seen so far, like if you are the head book can you do this or does the owner have all the say so. What about title unifications, can you do it? Also can you use the taken over fed as a developmental territory? Even though there are still a bunch of questions, this is one HOT feature that is really putting TEW 07 over the top. Adam has listened and delivered. TEW use to be all about the C-Verse, with almost no consideration taken towards real world mods. However in this version he is really looking at the fact that most people play this game because of the real world mods. Adam, you are a wrestling sim God!

[QUOTE]How about popularity? I mean if I buy a promotion that is big in an area that I am not do I gain overness there?[/QUOTE] No. There's no reason why it would, if anything the fans in those areas should resent you for putting their fed out of business. [QUOTE]If they do have TV's shows when you buy them, do you get TV righst aswell?[/QUOTE] No, you don't. [QUOTE]Out of curiosity, would you be able to buy out a fed and just keep it runnning? [/QUOTE] That would be a child promotion. [QUOTE]when you purchase a company, can you then incorporate them legitamately (obviously there are ways and means) but can you incorporate that promotion or them promotions properly as a second or third brand once you own their rights ?[/QUOTE] It doesn't need to be a separate feature; you already have their belts, so you can just create a new brand named after them, and stick any workers you want into it. [QUOTE]Will we see AI to AI buyouts or the buyouts are just for human players?[/QUOTE] Just for players. I prefer for the game world to not get decimated by lots of closures.

Archived