ECW 2006: An Extreme Genesis

[center][img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i304/Anderz_Baz/ECW.jpg[/img] [color=purple][i]The year is 2006; Extreme Championship Wrestling had been dead for over 5 years. The WWE and Vince McMahon had re-created ECW as a third brand but the company was yet to truely be reborn. In August 2006 at WWE Summerslam, the ECW Championship was defended. It was set to be the last match in which the ECW brand would be associated with the WWE. After Summerslam, Extreme Championship Wrestling would be under the control of Paul Heyman. It would have its own television tapings and its own pay-per-views. In essence it would be its own company; only with the resources of the WWE if ever needed. It was time for the true re-birth of Extreme Championship Wrestling! It was time for an Extreme Genesis to take place![/i][/color][/center]

Recap [color=purple][b]WWE Summerslam August 20, 2006[/b] [i]The Big Show def. Sabu under Extreme Rules to retain the ECW World Heavyweight Championship[/i] Sabu started the match using a steel chair and landed an early Arabian Facebuster. Big Show retaliated and destroyed the chair by putting his foot through it. Sabu continued his assault with a second chair and set a table up in the corner. Sabu drove Big Show head-first into the table in the corner but failed to keep the advantage. Show set up a table on top of the ring steps in the ring; but Sabu landed a DDT through the table. Sabu set up a second table in the ring but took too much time and was caught with a Chokeslam through the table for the victory.[/color] [color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi August 22, 2006[/b] [i]Extreme Bikini Contest: Torrie Wilson vs. Kelly Kelly[/i] Torrie showed off her bikini but before Kelly could show hers Test and Mike Knox hit the ring. This brought out Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman who demand a three-on-three match. [i]Six Person Tag Team Match: Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman and Torrie Wilson def. Test, Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly[/i] Dreamer pinned Knox after a Dreamer DDT Backstage, Paul Heyman (with his Riot Squad) expressed his concern about Big Show accepting Sabu’s challenge tonight, but was told not to worry by Big Show. Matt Striker came out and claimed that he was ECW’s new teacher; he said that ECW made him want to vomit and that he was bringing his brains to ECW. [i]Extreme Rules Match: Kevin Thorn def. Balls Mahoney[/i] We see a video of “The Reject” Shannon Moore on the subway. [i]Singles Match: CM Punk def. Christopher W. Anderson[/i] CM Punk locked in the Anaconda Vice for the victory Sabu claims that Big Show will go down tonight. Paul Heyman was backstage with Hardcore Holly. Heyman tells Holly that he needs to make an impact as no-one wants him in ECW [i]Singles Match: Rob Van Dam def. Danny Doring[/i] RVD picks up the victory thanks to a Five-Star Frog Splash. After the match Hardcore Holly attacked both men with a steel chair and laid RVD out with an Alabama Slam. Rene Dupree claimed that he would soon become the most extreme athlete in ECW History. [i]ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Big Show © def. Sabu by DQ[/i] With the referee down Sabu used a steel chair on Show but couldn’t make the cover. With a new referee Sabu hit Show with the ring bell and bust the champion open, to be disqualified, and sending Show over the top rope through a table at ringside.[/color] [color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi August 29, 2006[/b] Paul Heyman is backstage proclaiming that he is the father of ECW and that he must destroy his monster; Heyman is in fighting gear ready for Sabu. [i]Singles Match: Hardcore Holly def. Rob Van Dam by DQ[/i] RVD was disqualified for using a steel chair on Holly Rene Dupree is shown backstage exercising and building up his imminent arrival. Big Show comes out to the ring and talks about how Sabu will never be able to defeat him and won’t even be able to defeat Paul Heyman tonight. We see a video of “The Reject” Shannon Moore in the depths of the arena. [i] Singles Match: CM Punk def. Stevie Richards[/i] Punk wins via submission and the Anaconda Vice Matt Striker comes out with his classroom set up in the ring. Striker claims that people should be looking up to him and not people like The Sandman. Who enters through the crowd and into the ring; Striker rams Sandman into his desk and hits him with a stapler. Striker leaves a bloody Sandman in the ring. Balls Mahoney is backstage talking about how he balls to the wall; Kelly Kelly walks past Balls and shows him her “goodies”. Sabu claims that he will beat Paul Heyman tonight. [i]Extreme Rules Match: Paul Heyman (w/ Riot Squad) def. Sabu[/i] Big Show comes out to ringside and Sabu is forced to fight Big Show and the Riot Squad. RVD came out to even the numbers and dropkicked a chair into Big Show’s face. Sabu hit Heyman with a Face Buster; as Hardcore Holly hit the ring and hit RVD with a Alabama Slam through a table. Big Show beat down Sabu and hit his Cobra Clutch Backbreaker before pulling a lifeless Heyman over for the victory. After the match, Big Show Chokeslammed Sabu through a table and Heyman, Show and Holly celebrated.[/color]

Recap [color=purple][b]WWE Summerslam August 20, 2006[/b] [i]The Big Show def. Sabu under Extreme Rules to retain the ECW World Heavyweight Championship[/i] Sabu started the match using a steel chair and landed an early Arabian Facebuster. Big Show retaliated and destroyed the chair by putting his foot through it. Sabu continued his assault with a second chair and set a table up in the corner. Sabu drove Big Show head-first into the table in the corner but failed to keep the advantage. Show set up a table on top of the ring steps in the ring; but Sabu landed a DDT through the table. Sabu set up a second table in the ring but took too much time and was caught with a Chokeslam through the table for the victory.[/color] [color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi August 22, 2006[/b] [i]Extreme Bikini Contest: Torrie Wilson vs. Kelly Kelly[/i] Torrie showed off her bikini but before Kelly could show hers Test and Mike Knox hit the ring. This brought out Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman who demand a three-on-three match. [i]Six Person Tag Team Match: Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman and Torrie Wilson def. Test, Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly[/i] Dreamer pinned Knox after a Dreamer DDT Backstage, Paul Heyman (with his Riot Squad) expressed his concern about Big Show accepting Sabu’s challenge tonight, but was told not to worry by Big Show. Matt Striker came out and claimed that he was ECW’s new teacher; he said that ECW made him want to vomit and that he was bringing his brains to ECW. [i]Extreme Rules Match: Kevin Thorn def. Balls Mahoney[/i] We see a video of “The Reject” Shannon Moore on the subway. [i]Singles Match: CM Punk def. Christopher W. Anderson[/i] CM Punk locked in the Anaconda Vice for the victory Sabu claims that Big Show will go down tonight. Paul Heyman was backstage with Hardcore Holly. Heyman tells Holly that he needs to make an impact as no-one wants him in ECW [i]Singles Match: Rob Van Dam def. Danny Doring[/i] RVD picks up the victory thanks to a Five-Star Frog Splash. After the match Hardcore Holly attacked both men with a steel chair and laid RVD out with an Alabama Slam. Rene Dupree claimed that he would soon become the most extreme athlete in ECW History. [i]ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match: The Big Show © def. Sabu by DQ[/i] With the referee down Sabu used a steel chair on Show but couldn’t make the cover. With a new referee Sabu hit Show with the ring bell and bust the champion open, to be disqualified, and sending Show over the top rope through a table at ringside.[/color] [color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi August 29, 2006[/b] Paul Heyman is backstage proclaiming that he is the father of ECW and that he must destroy his monster; Heyman is in fighting gear ready for Sabu. [i]Singles Match: Hardcore Holly def. Rob Van Dam by DQ[/i] RVD was disqualified for using a steel chair on Holly Rene Dupree is shown backstage exercising and building up his imminent arrival. Big Show comes out to the ring and talks about how Sabu will never be able to defeat him and won’t even be able to defeat Paul Heyman tonight. We see a video of “The Reject” Shannon Moore in the depths of the arena. [i] Singles Match: CM Punk def. Stevie Richards[/i] Punk wins via submission and the Anaconda Vice Matt Striker comes out with his classroom set up in the ring. Striker claims that people should be looking up to him and not people like The Sandman. Who enters through the crowd and into the ring; Striker rams Sandman into his desk and hits him with a stapler. Striker leaves a bloody Sandman in the ring. Balls Mahoney is backstage talking about how he balls to the wall; Kelly Kelly walks past Balls and shows him her “goodies”. Sabu claims that he will beat Paul Heyman tonight. [i]Extreme Rules Match: Paul Heyman (w/ Riot Squad) def. Sabu[/i] Big Show comes out to ringside and Sabu is forced to fight Big Show and the Riot Squad. RVD came out to even the numbers and dropkicked a chair into Big Show’s face. Sabu hit Heyman with a Face Buster; as Hardcore Holly hit the ring and hit RVD with a Alabama Slam through a table. Big Show beat down Sabu and hit his Cobra Clutch Backbreaker before pulling a lifeless Heyman over for the victory. After the match, Big Show Chokeslammed Sabu through a table and Heyman, Show and Holly celebrated.[/color]

Roster.. [color=purple][b]Extreme Championship Wrestling Roster[/b] Al Snow Ariel Balls Mahoney Big Show (ECW World Heavyweight Champion) Christopher W. Anderson CM Punk Danny Doring Francine Hardcore Holly Jazz Justin Credible Kelly Kelly Kevin Thorn Little Guido Maritato Matt Striker Mike Knox Riot Squad #1 Riot Squad #2 Roadkill Rob Van Dam Sabu Stevie Richards Test The Sandman Tommy Dreamer Tony Mamaluke Trinity [b]Tag Teams[/b] Danny Doring and Roadkill Mike Knox and Test Rob Van Dam and Sabu The Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido; Tony Mamaluke and Trinity) The Riot Squad (Riot Squad #1 and Riot Squad #2) The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer [b]Pay-Per-View Schedule[/b] [i]November 12th - ECW November To Remember December 10th - ECW PPV January 14th - ECW Guilty As Charged[/i][/color]

Roster.. [color=purple][b]Extreme Championship Wrestling Roster[/b] Al Snow Ariel Balls Mahoney Big Show (ECW World Heavyweight Champion) Christopher W. Anderson CM Punk Danny Doring Francine Hardcore Holly Jazz Justin Credible Kelly Kelly Kevin Thorn Little Guido Maritato Matt Striker Mike Knox Riot Squad #1 Riot Squad #2 Roadkill Rob Van Dam Sabu Stevie Richards Test The Sandman Tommy Dreamer Tony Mamaluke Trinity [b]Tag Teams[/b] Danny Doring and Roadkill Mike Knox and Test Rob Van Dam and Sabu The Full Blooded Italians (Little Guido; Tony Mamaluke and Trinity) The Riot Squad (Riot Squad #1 and Riot Squad #2) The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer [b]Pay-Per-View Schedule[/b] [i]November 12th - ECW November To Remember December 10th - ECW PPV January 14th - ECW Guilty As Charged[/i][/color]

[quote=ecw.com][color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi Preview[/b] [i]Last week on ECW, Paul Heyman defeated Sabu thanks to help from the ECW Champion, Big Show, and Hardcore Holly. The men who helped Heyman last week do his bidding again this week as they take on ECW Originals Rob Van Dam and Sabu in Tag Team action. Balls Mahoney was treated to a special private viewing of “Kelly’s Expose” on last week’s ECW; this week he must pay the consequences by facing Mike Knox one-on-one. School was in session as Matt Striker tried to teach the ECW fans a lesson last week but was interrupted by The Sandman; Striker got the better of Sandman last week but will The Sandman get his revenge on ECW’s new Teacher? We will also see the undefeated CM Punk in action Live on Sci-Fi![/i][/quote] Confirmed: Big Show and Hardcore Holly vs. Rob Van Dam and Sabu Mike Knox vs. Balls Mahoney CM Punk in action![/color] [i]Predictions Welcomed...[/i]

[quote=ecw.com][color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi Preview[/b] [i]Last week on ECW, Paul Heyman defeated Sabu thanks to help from the ECW Champion, Big Show, and Hardcore Holly. The men who helped Heyman last week do his bidding again this week as they take on ECW Originals Rob Van Dam and Sabu in Tag Team action. Balls Mahoney was treated to a special private viewing of “Kelly’s Expose” on last week’s ECW; this week he must pay the consequences by facing Mike Knox one-on-one. School was in session as Matt Striker tried to teach the ECW fans a lesson last week but was interrupted by The Sandman; Striker got the better of Sandman last week but will The Sandman get his revenge on ECW’s new Teacher? We will also see the undefeated CM Punk in action Live on Sci-Fi![/i][/quote] Confirmed: Big Show and Hardcore Holly vs. Rob Van Dam and Sabu Mike Knox vs. Balls Mahoney CM Punk in action![/color] [i]Predictions Welcomed...[/i]

[COLOR=purple][B][SIZE=5]ECW on Sci-Fi[/SIZE] September 5, 2006[/B] [I]Commentators: Joey Styles and Tazz Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts[/I] We see highlights of last week’s main event as Big Show destroys Sabu allowing Paul Heyman to pick up the victory. The ECW on Sci-Fi intro music hits before we cut to the ring to see Paul Heyman and his Riot Squad. The ECW Representative hypes up tonight’s Tag Team main event and tells the ECW fans that they will not want to miss the special stipulation on the line. Heyman announces that the person who scores the pinfall in tonight’s main event will fight for the ECW Championship next week in an Extreme Rules match; but if Big Show picks up the victory he will get the night off. Tommy Dreamer’s music hits and the Innovator of Violence hits the ring. Dreamer questions Heyman about when other people are gonna get recognised. Heyman tells Dreamer that in order to be in line for the ECW Championship you have to prove your worth; and in order for Dreamer to prove his worth he must fight his way past Heyman’s Riot Squad under Extreme Rules right now. The Riot Squad jump Dreamer from behind and the match is on. [B]Extreme Rules Handicap Match[/B] Tommy Dreamer vs. The Riot Squad Dreamer is beat down with nightstick shots to the ribs and head; #1 chokes Dreamer with his nightstick as #2 brings a table into the ring. The double team assault continues as #2 hits a Spinebuster, followed by a Legdrop by #1. The Riot Squad position Dreamer for a Double Powerbomb through a table; but Dreamer reverses and sends #2 through the table with a Dreamer DDT. #1 swings for Dreamer but gets lifted onto his shoulders; Dreamer lands a Dreamer Driver and covers for the victory. [B]Winner by Pinfall: Tommy Dreamer[/B] We go backstage to see “The Reject” Shannon Moore walking around the dark halls of the arena; he tells us that next week he will make someone feel the rejection that he has felt all of his life. Mike Knox drags Kelly Kelly to the ring; and begins to question Kelly’s actions last week. Knox demands to know why Kelly showed ‘his’ goods off in front of Balls; before Kelly can reply Balls hits the ring with steel chair in hand. [B]Singles Match[/B] Mike Knox (w/ Kelly Kelly) vs. Balls Mahoney Balls strikes early, hitting several right hands; seemingly pleasing Kelly at ringside. Balls tries to end it with the Nutcracker Suite but Kelly slides Knox a chair as she gets on the apron; with the referee distracted Knox attempts to hit Balls in the head. Balls takes the chair and hits Knox square on the head as the referee turns back round, disqualifying Balls. [B]Winner by Disqualification: Mike Knox[/B] We go backstage to see Rene Dupree running on a treadmill; he slows down and tells us that he is the perfect extreme specimen and will run riot through ECW. We stay backstage to see the ECW Champion and Hardcore Holly discussing tactics for tonight. Show tells Holly that he doesn’t need to worry himself tonight as Show has it all under control; Show will pick up the victory and take a well deserved week off. Holly does seem impressed and tells Show that tonight they might be partners but next week Holly wants to make an even greater impact and become the ECW Champion whether Paul Heyman likes it or not. CM Punk hits the ring ready for his match; his opponent, Matt Striker, comes out and tells us that last week he taught The Sandman and ECW a lesson about brains being superior to brawn and tonight he will teach CM Punk the same lesson. [B]Singles Match[/B] CM Punk vs. Matt Striker Striker tries to gain an early advantage with a cheap shot to Punk; but Punk prevails landing a Neckbreaker across the knee. Striker got back into the match with a series of clotheslines taking Punk to the canvas. Striker couldn’t hold the advantage and found himself in the corner; Punk beat him down and charged in with a boot to the face of the fallen teacher. Striker’s attempted fight back was cut short when Punk landed an STO and locked in his deadly Anaconda Vice for the submission. [B]Winner by Submission: CM Punk[/B] CM Punk leaves the ring as The Sandman’s music hits; he enters through the crowd with his Singapore cane in hand. Striker slowly gets to his feet only to be met with a cane shot to the head by Sandman; sending Striker out of the ring to the outside. Striker scurried away as Sandman drinks a few beers in the ring. We see a short video of Sabu, he claims that tonight Big Show and Hardcore Holly will pay for their actions and Sabu will become the number one contender again. We go backstage to see Kevin Thorn and Ariel in a candle lit room sat around a table full of tarot cards; Ariel reads the cards and tells Thorn that next week something “extreme” is in store for him. [B]Extreme Rules Tag Team Match[/B] ECW Champion, The Big Show and Hardcore Holly vs. Rob Van Dam and Sabu RVD and Sabu had the early advantage with Big Show being neutralised with a Van Daminator and Arabian Facebuster early on; Holly managed to avoid a Triple Jump Moonsault and took Sabu down with an Alabama Slam. Holly set RVD up for an Alabama Slam through a table in the centre of the ring but Sabu saved his partner. Sabu set Holly up for again for a triple Jump Moonsault but Big Show nailed Sabu with a Chokeslam through the table in the centre of the ring. This allowed Holly to get the chair and knock RVD over the top rope with a vicious shot. Holly motions to Show to make the cover, but as Show turns his back on Holly he receives a chair shot to the back of the head. Show drops to one knee and gets hit with a second shot, sending out to ringside as Heyman runs towards the ring. Holly makes the cover on Sabu and picks up the victory. [B]Winners by Pinfall: Hardcore Holly and The Big Show[/B] Hardcore Holly looks on with steel chair in hand staring at Paul Heyman and motioning that the title belongs around his waist as ECW goes off the air. [I]Tommy Dreamer def. The Riot Squad Mike Knox def. Balls Mahoney via DQ CM Punk def. Matt Striker Hardcore Holly and The Big Show def. Rob Van Dam and Sabu[/I] [/COLOR] [quote=Predictions Table] berrysi [i](CorpX)[/i]- 3 [i](3)[/i] PureEvilution [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](2)[/i] Lucas Jackson [i](CorpX)[/i] - 1 [i](1)[/i][/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B][SIZE=5]ECW on Sci-Fi[/SIZE] September 5, 2006[/B] [I]Commentators: Joey Styles and Tazz Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts[/I] We see highlights of last week’s main event as Big Show destroys Sabu allowing Paul Heyman to pick up the victory. The ECW on Sci-Fi intro music hits before we cut to the ring to see Paul Heyman and his Riot Squad. The ECW Representative hypes up tonight’s Tag Team main event and tells the ECW fans that they will not want to miss the special stipulation on the line. Heyman announces that the person who scores the pinfall in tonight’s main event will fight for the ECW Championship next week in an Extreme Rules match; but if Big Show picks up the victory he will get the night off. Tommy Dreamer’s music hits and the Innovator of Violence hits the ring. Dreamer questions Heyman about when other people are gonna get recognised. Heyman tells Dreamer that in order to be in line for the ECW Championship you have to prove your worth; and in order for Dreamer to prove his worth he must fight his way past Heyman’s Riot Squad under Extreme Rules right now. The Riot Squad jump Dreamer from behind and the match is on. [B]Extreme Rules Handicap Match[/B] Tommy Dreamer vs. The Riot Squad Dreamer is beat down with nightstick shots to the ribs and head; #1 chokes Dreamer with his nightstick as #2 brings a table into the ring. The double team assault continues as #2 hits a Spinebuster, followed by a Legdrop by #1. The Riot Squad position Dreamer for a Double Powerbomb through a table; but Dreamer reverses and sends #2 through the table with a Dreamer DDT. #1 swings for Dreamer but gets lifted onto his shoulders; Dreamer lands a Dreamer Driver and covers for the victory. [B]Winner by Pinfall: Tommy Dreamer[/B] We go backstage to see “The Reject” Shannon Moore walking around the dark halls of the arena; he tells us that next week he will make someone feel the rejection that he has felt all of his life. Mike Knox drags Kelly Kelly to the ring; and begins to question Kelly’s actions last week. Knox demands to know why Kelly showed ‘his’ goods off in front of Balls; before Kelly can reply Balls hits the ring with steel chair in hand. [B]Singles Match[/B] Mike Knox (w/ Kelly Kelly) vs. Balls Mahoney Balls strikes early, hitting several right hands; seemingly pleasing Kelly at ringside. Balls tries to end it with the Nutcracker Suite but Kelly slides Knox a chair as she gets on the apron; with the referee distracted Knox attempts to hit Balls in the head. Balls takes the chair and hits Knox square on the head as the referee turns back round, disqualifying Balls. [B]Winner by Disqualification: Mike Knox[/B] We go backstage to see Rene Dupree running on a treadmill; he slows down and tells us that he is the perfect extreme specimen and will run riot through ECW. We stay backstage to see the ECW Champion and Hardcore Holly discussing tactics for tonight. Show tells Holly that he doesn’t need to worry himself tonight as Show has it all under control; Show will pick up the victory and take a well deserved week off. Holly does seem impressed and tells Show that tonight they might be partners but next week Holly wants to make an even greater impact and become the ECW Champion whether Paul Heyman likes it or not. CM Punk hits the ring ready for his match; his opponent, Matt Striker, comes out and tells us that last week he taught The Sandman and ECW a lesson about brains being superior to brawn and tonight he will teach CM Punk the same lesson. [B]Singles Match[/B] CM Punk vs. Matt Striker Striker tries to gain an early advantage with a cheap shot to Punk; but Punk prevails landing a Neckbreaker across the knee. Striker got back into the match with a series of clotheslines taking Punk to the canvas. Striker couldn’t hold the advantage and found himself in the corner; Punk beat him down and charged in with a boot to the face of the fallen teacher. Striker’s attempted fight back was cut short when Punk landed an STO and locked in his deadly Anaconda Vice for the submission. [B]Winner by Submission: CM Punk[/B] CM Punk leaves the ring as The Sandman’s music hits; he enters through the crowd with his Singapore cane in hand. Striker slowly gets to his feet only to be met with a cane shot to the head by Sandman; sending Striker out of the ring to the outside. Striker scurried away as Sandman drinks a few beers in the ring. We see a short video of Sabu, he claims that tonight Big Show and Hardcore Holly will pay for their actions and Sabu will become the number one contender again. We go backstage to see Kevin Thorn and Ariel in a candle lit room sat around a table full of tarot cards; Ariel reads the cards and tells Thorn that next week something “extreme” is in store for him. [B]Extreme Rules Tag Team Match[/B] ECW Champion, The Big Show and Hardcore Holly vs. Rob Van Dam and Sabu RVD and Sabu had the early advantage with Big Show being neutralised with a Van Daminator and Arabian Facebuster early on; Holly managed to avoid a Triple Jump Moonsault and took Sabu down with an Alabama Slam. Holly set RVD up for an Alabama Slam through a table in the centre of the ring but Sabu saved his partner. Sabu set Holly up for again for a triple Jump Moonsault but Big Show nailed Sabu with a Chokeslam through the table in the centre of the ring. This allowed Holly to get the chair and knock RVD over the top rope with a vicious shot. Holly motions to Show to make the cover, but as Show turns his back on Holly he receives a chair shot to the back of the head. Show drops to one knee and gets hit with a second shot, sending out to ringside as Heyman runs towards the ring. Holly makes the cover on Sabu and picks up the victory. [B]Winners by Pinfall: Hardcore Holly and The Big Show[/B] Hardcore Holly looks on with steel chair in hand staring at Paul Heyman and motioning that the title belongs around his waist as ECW goes off the air. [I]Tommy Dreamer def. The Riot Squad Mike Knox def. Balls Mahoney via DQ CM Punk def. Matt Striker Hardcore Holly and The Big Show def. Rob Van Dam and Sabu[/I] [/COLOR] [quote=Predictions Table] berrysi [i](CorpX)[/i]- 3 [i](3)[/i] PureEvilution [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](2)[/i] Lucas Jackson [i](CorpX)[/i] - 1 [i](1)[/i][/quote]

[quote=ecw.com][color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi Preview[/b] [i]Last week on ECW, Hardcore Holly picked up the pinfall in the main event; this means that it will be Hardcore Holly facing off against the ECW Champion, The Big Show in an Extreme Rules Match to decide the fate of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Tommy Dreamer proved his worth last week against Paul Heyman’s Riot Squad; this week he teams up with The Sandman to take on Sandman’s favourite school teacher – Matt Striker and his new student. Will Striker teach the ECW Originals a lesson in Extreme? Also on ECW this week, we see the in-ring debut of “The Reject” Shannon Moore. He promised to make someone feel the rejection that he has felt all of his life. Who will he face? What else will go down, this week Live on Sci-Fi?[/i][/quote] Confirmed: ECW Championship: Big Show © vs. Hardcore Holly Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. Matt Striker and ??? “The Reject” Shannon Moore’s in-ring debut![/color]

[quote=ecw.com][color=purple][b]ECW on Sci-Fi Preview[/b] [i]Last week on ECW, Hardcore Holly picked up the pinfall in the main event; this means that it will be Hardcore Holly facing off against the ECW Champion, The Big Show in an Extreme Rules Match to decide the fate of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Tommy Dreamer proved his worth last week against Paul Heyman’s Riot Squad; this week he teams up with The Sandman to take on Sandman’s favourite school teacher – Matt Striker and his new student. Will Striker teach the ECW Originals a lesson in Extreme? Also on ECW this week, we see the in-ring debut of “The Reject” Shannon Moore. He promised to make someone feel the rejection that he has felt all of his life. Who will he face? What else will go down, this week Live on Sci-Fi?[/i][/quote] Confirmed: ECW Championship: Big Show © vs. Hardcore Holly Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. Matt Striker and ??? “The Reject” Shannon Moore’s in-ring debut![/color]

[COLOR=purple][B][SIZE=5]ECW on Sci-Fi[/SIZE] September 12, 2006[/B] [I]Commentators: Joey Styles and Tazz Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts[/I] We see highlights from last week’s main event and see Hardcore Holly betraying The Big Show in order to receive an ECW Title Shot tonight. “The Reject” Shannon Moore comes out and claims that he has felt rejection all of his life because of his punk lifestyle. The Prince of Punk is here in ECW seeking acceptance, starting tonight with his in-ring debut. [B]Singles Match[/B] “The Reject” Shannon Moore vs. Little Guido Maritato (w/ Trinity) Moore starts the match by charging at Guido; who ducks the attempted Cross Body and rolls Moore up with a School Boy for the fast victory. [B]Winner by Pinfall: Little Guido Maritato[/B] Moore holds his head in shock as Guido and Trinity leave; he argues rolls around the ring throwing a tantrum, completely distraught. We go backstage to see CM Punk; he tells us of his straight edge lifestyle and claims his incomparable dedication to professional wrestling is the reason why he is still undefeated here in ECW and that next week will be no different. [B]Singles Match[/B] Kevin Thorn (w/ Ariel) vs. Danny Doring Doring tries to use his speed advantage in the early going but is kept down by power moves from Thorn; who got a near two count following a big backbreaker. Doring got back into the match and attempted a Bareback on thorn who broke free and hoisted Doring on his back before hitting a Crucifix Powerbomb for the victory. [B]Winner by Pinfall: Kevin Thorn[/B] We go backstage to see Rene Dupree shadow boxing in a mirror; he pauses. He tells us that soon he will change the face of extreme; he continues to shadow box. Matt Striker comes to the ring; he tells us that he has found somebody in the ECW locker room who has enough brains to realise that intellect is superior to muscle. Striker introduces his new student – Justin Credible; before telling us that they will teach these ECW Originals a lesson in extreme wrestling. [B] Extreme Rules Tag Team Match[/B] Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. Matt Striker and Justin Credible Sandman and Credible start the match wielding Singapore canes; both men swing with Sandman the first to connect taking Credible down. Striker hit the ring but immediately was struck by Sandman’s cane; Dreamer came in and position Credible in the corner. Chair in hand, the Innovator of Violence hit a running dropkick on Credible in the corner. The match went back and forth with Striker and Credible getting back into it; Credible hitting Sandman with a Spinning DDT for a near two count. The ECW Originals resume control after Sandman launched Striker from the ring and throws him into the barricade at ringside; he grabs his cane and hits a White Russian Leg Sweep on Striker onto the barricade. Dreamer drags Credible from the corner and lifts him onto his shoulders; a Dreamer Driver through the table later and the Innovator of Violence picks up the victory. [B]Winners by Pinfall: Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman[/B] We go backstage to see Mr. Tuesday Night – Rob Van Dam; RVD claims that he feels cheated out of the ECW Title picture once again and that tonight he might Frog Splash his way back into it because he is the Whole F’n Show. We see a short video of Sabu; he claims that he will get himself back into the title picture because he is the Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying Sabu. [B]ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match[/B] The Big Show © vs. Hardcore Holly Hardcore Holly began the match with a clear battle plan as he worked away at The Big Show’s knees; eventually taking him down to one knee with a low dropkick. Holly battered away on the back of The Big Show before attempting to lock in a Sleeper hold; Big Show grabbed Holly and got to his feet with Holly on his back. Big Show walked around the ring with Holly on his back before sitting him on the top turnbuckle; Show grabbed Holly by the throat and launched him over his head to the canvas below. Show continued the assault by dropping an elbow and a knee into the chest of Holly before forcing him into the corner. Show slapped Holly across the chest in the corner three times before backing away and charging; Holly dodged at the last second causing Big Show to crash into the turnbuckles. Holly worked away in the corner, driving his shoulder into the Champions mid-section. Hardcore dragged Show out of the corner and attempted to lift the Champion up for an Alabama Slam; Show clubs Holly in the back and takes him down with a Clothesline. Show lifts Holly to his feet and hits him with a Chokeslam before going for the cover; Tommy Dreamer storms the ring with a steel chair and breaks up the cover. Dreamer catches Big Show in the face with the chair as the referee calls for the disqualification. [B]Winner by Disqualification: The Big Show[/B] Tommy Dreamer continues his assault on the ECW Champion with the steel chair until The Riot Squad hit the ring. The Riot Squad beat down Dreamer and land a Double Powerbomb on the Innovator of Violence; this causes The Sandman to enter through the crowd. With the Riot Squad focussing on Sandman; RVD and Sabu hit the ring and attack them from behind. Holly fights off RVD as Sandman hits the ring and cleans house with his cane; with everybody down Sandman drinks a beer. Paul Heyman comes out and announces that he’s had it with everyone trying to ruin his long-term investment; starting next week there will be an 8-man single elimination tournament to determine the Number One Contender at November to Remember. Sandman points his cane at Heyman buts turns round to receive a Chokeslam for the previously fallen Champion as ECW goes off the air. [I]Little Guido Maritato def. “The Reject” Shannon Moore Kevin Thorn def. Danny Doring Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman def. Matt Striker and Justin Credible The Big Show def. Hardcore Holly via DQ[/I] [/COLOR] [quote=Predictions Table] berrysi [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](5)[/i] PureEvilution [i](CorpX)[/i] - 1 [i](3)[/i] B-Unit [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](2)[/i] RKOwnage [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](2)[/i] Lucas Jackson [i](CorpX)[/i] - 0 [i](1)[/i][/quote]

[COLOR=purple][B][SIZE=5]ECW on Sci-Fi[/SIZE] September 12, 2006[/B] [I]Commentators: Joey Styles and Tazz Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts[/I] We see highlights from last week’s main event and see Hardcore Holly betraying The Big Show in order to receive an ECW Title Shot tonight. “The Reject” Shannon Moore comes out and claims that he has felt rejection all of his life because of his punk lifestyle. The Prince of Punk is here in ECW seeking acceptance, starting tonight with his in-ring debut. [B]Singles Match[/B] “The Reject” Shannon Moore vs. Little Guido Maritato (w/ Trinity) Moore starts the match by charging at Guido; who ducks the attempted Cross Body and rolls Moore up with a School Boy for the fast victory. [B]Winner by Pinfall: Little Guido Maritato[/B] Moore holds his head in shock as Guido and Trinity leave; he argues rolls around the ring throwing a tantrum, completely distraught. We go backstage to see CM Punk; he tells us of his straight edge lifestyle and claims his incomparable dedication to professional wrestling is the reason why he is still undefeated here in ECW and that next week will be no different. [B]Singles Match[/B] Kevin Thorn (w/ Ariel) vs. Danny Doring Doring tries to use his speed advantage in the early going but is kept down by power moves from Thorn; who got a near two count following a big backbreaker. Doring got back into the match and attempted a Bareback on thorn who broke free and hoisted Doring on his back before hitting a Crucifix Powerbomb for the victory. [B]Winner by Pinfall: Kevin Thorn[/B] We go backstage to see Rene Dupree shadow boxing in a mirror; he pauses. He tells us that soon he will change the face of extreme; he continues to shadow box. Matt Striker comes to the ring; he tells us that he has found somebody in the ECW locker room who has enough brains to realise that intellect is superior to muscle. Striker introduces his new student – Justin Credible; before telling us that they will teach these ECW Originals a lesson in extreme wrestling. [B] Extreme Rules Tag Team Match[/B] Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman vs. Matt Striker and Justin Credible Sandman and Credible start the match wielding Singapore canes; both men swing with Sandman the first to connect taking Credible down. Striker hit the ring but immediately was struck by Sandman’s cane; Dreamer came in and position Credible in the corner. Chair in hand, the Innovator of Violence hit a running dropkick on Credible in the corner. The match went back and forth with Striker and Credible getting back into it; Credible hitting Sandman with a Spinning DDT for a near two count. The ECW Originals resume control after Sandman launched Striker from the ring and throws him into the barricade at ringside; he grabs his cane and hits a White Russian Leg Sweep on Striker onto the barricade. Dreamer drags Credible from the corner and lifts him onto his shoulders; a Dreamer Driver through the table later and the Innovator of Violence picks up the victory. [B]Winners by Pinfall: Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman[/B] We go backstage to see Mr. Tuesday Night – Rob Van Dam; RVD claims that he feels cheated out of the ECW Title picture once again and that tonight he might Frog Splash his way back into it because he is the Whole F’n Show. We see a short video of Sabu; he claims that he will get himself back into the title picture because he is the Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying Sabu. [B]ECW World Heavyweight Championship Match[/B] The Big Show © vs. Hardcore Holly Hardcore Holly began the match with a clear battle plan as he worked away at The Big Show’s knees; eventually taking him down to one knee with a low dropkick. Holly battered away on the back of The Big Show before attempting to lock in a Sleeper hold; Big Show grabbed Holly and got to his feet with Holly on his back. Big Show walked around the ring with Holly on his back before sitting him on the top turnbuckle; Show grabbed Holly by the throat and launched him over his head to the canvas below. Show continued the assault by dropping an elbow and a knee into the chest of Holly before forcing him into the corner. Show slapped Holly across the chest in the corner three times before backing away and charging; Holly dodged at the last second causing Big Show to crash into the turnbuckles. Holly worked away in the corner, driving his shoulder into the Champions mid-section. Hardcore dragged Show out of the corner and attempted to lift the Champion up for an Alabama Slam; Show clubs Holly in the back and takes him down with a Clothesline. Show lifts Holly to his feet and hits him with a Chokeslam before going for the cover; Tommy Dreamer storms the ring with a steel chair and breaks up the cover. Dreamer catches Big Show in the face with the chair as the referee calls for the disqualification. [B]Winner by Disqualification: The Big Show[/B] Tommy Dreamer continues his assault on the ECW Champion with the steel chair until The Riot Squad hit the ring. The Riot Squad beat down Dreamer and land a Double Powerbomb on the Innovator of Violence; this causes The Sandman to enter through the crowd. With the Riot Squad focussing on Sandman; RVD and Sabu hit the ring and attack them from behind. Holly fights off RVD as Sandman hits the ring and cleans house with his cane; with everybody down Sandman drinks a beer. Paul Heyman comes out and announces that he’s had it with everyone trying to ruin his long-term investment; starting next week there will be an 8-man single elimination tournament to determine the Number One Contender at November to Remember. Sandman points his cane at Heyman buts turns round to receive a Chokeslam for the previously fallen Champion as ECW goes off the air. [I]Little Guido Maritato def. “The Reject” Shannon Moore Kevin Thorn def. Danny Doring Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman def. Matt Striker and Justin Credible The Big Show def. Hardcore Holly via DQ[/I] [/COLOR] [quote=Predictions Table] berrysi [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](5)[/i] PureEvilution [i](CorpX)[/i] - 1 [i](3)[/i] B-Unit [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](2)[/i] RKOwnage [i](CorpX)[/i] - 2 [i](2)[/i] Lucas Jackson [i](CorpX)[/i] - 0 [i](1)[/i][/quote]

Im two weeks into the diary... If Id made hugely drastic changes people would be complaining that it isnt realistic.. maybe if the feedback given was more constructive I could make changes for the better.... anyway.. thanks for the responses all the same.. [quote=ecwinsider.org][color=purple][b]ECW News and Notes[/b] Plans to build a Tag Division are set with a team based around Matt Striker’s teacher gimmick already in the works. We aren’t sure whether the team will be Striker and Credible or whether another ‘student of extreme’ will be brought in to partner Credible. There are also plans to give Tony DeVito (who played various characters in earlier episodes of ECW on Sci-Fi and got beat up by The Sandman) a full time role in a tag team; his partner is yet to be decided upon. The Number One Contenders tournament is set to run for the next seven weeks with one tournament match a week; this is in order to allow other workers television time during the build to November to Remember. Danny Doring suffered a minor arm injury during his match against Kevin Thorn; he is expected to miss up to three weeks of action because of it.[/color] [/quote]

Im two weeks into the diary... If Id made hugely drastic changes people would be complaining that it isnt realistic.. maybe if the feedback given was more constructive I could make changes for the better.... anyway.. thanks for the responses all the same.. [quote=ecwinsider.org][color=purple][b]ECW News and Notes[/b] Plans to build a Tag Division are set with a team based around Matt Striker’s teacher gimmick already in the works. We aren’t sure whether the team will be Striker and Credible or whether another ‘student of extreme’ will be brought in to partner Credible. There are also plans to give Tony DeVito (who played various characters in earlier episodes of ECW on Sci-Fi and got beat up by The Sandman) a full time role in a tag team; his partner is yet to be decided upon. The Number One Contenders tournament is set to run for the next seven weeks with one tournament match a week; this is in order to allow other workers television time during the build to November to Remember. Danny Doring suffered a minor arm injury during his match against Kevin Thorn; he is expected to miss up to three weeks of action because of it.[/color] [/quote]

[QUOTE=ecw.com][COLOR=purple][B]ECW on Sci-Fi Preview[/B] [I]Last week on ECW, the main event championship match between The Big Show and Hardcore Holly was interrupted and then all hell broke loose live on Sci-Fi. Paul Heyman announced that there would be a 8-man single elimination tournament to determine the challenger for The Big Show’s ECW Championship at November to Remember. The first round matches start this week with Hardcore Holly facing his old nemesis Al Snow. Who will move on to the Semi-Finals? Also, The Sandman will team up with fellow ECW Original, Stevie Richards to fend off Matt Striker and his student of extreme, Justin Credible. Last week Sandman and his partner Tommy Dreamer were successful in tag action, will Sandman prevail once again? Tommy Dreamer will team up with Rob Van Dam as the pairing take on their respective first round opponents Mike Knox and Test. Who will gain the advantage prior to the Number One Contenders Tournament? Last week, the undefeated CM Punk promised to continue his streak. This week, he faces off against the veteran Brooklyn Brawler; will the streak continue? What else will go down, this week Live on Sci-Fi?[/I][/QUOTE] November to Remember Tournament: Hardcore Holly vs. Al Snow The Sandman and Stevie Richards vs. Matt Striker and Justin Credible Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam vs. Mike Knox and Test CM Punk vs. The Brooklyn Brawler[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=ecw.com][COLOR=purple][B]ECW on Sci-Fi Preview[/B] [I]Last week on ECW, the main event championship match between The Big Show and Hardcore Holly was interrupted and then all hell broke loose live on Sci-Fi. Paul Heyman announced that there would be a 8-man single elimination tournament to determine the challenger for The Big Show’s ECW Championship at November to Remember. The first round matches start this week with Hardcore Holly facing his old nemesis Al Snow. Who will move on to the Semi-Finals? Also, The Sandman will team up with fellow ECW Original, Stevie Richards to fend off Matt Striker and his student of extreme, Justin Credible. Last week Sandman and his partner Tommy Dreamer were successful in tag action, will Sandman prevail once again? Tommy Dreamer will team up with Rob Van Dam as the pairing take on their respective first round opponents Mike Knox and Test. Who will gain the advantage prior to the Number One Contenders Tournament? Last week, the undefeated CM Punk promised to continue his streak. This week, he faces off against the veteran Brooklyn Brawler; will the streak continue? What else will go down, this week Live on Sci-Fi?[/I][/QUOTE] November to Remember Tournament: Hardcore Holly vs. Al Snow The Sandman and Stevie Richards vs. Matt Striker and Justin Credible Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam vs. Mike Knox and Test CM Punk vs. The Brooklyn Brawler[/COLOR]

Archived