He's baaaack - Turner Championship Wrestling

[CENTER][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/OldSkoolUK/AJPW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=6]All Japan Pro Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] -Keji Mutho, AJPW's head booker, met with Ted Turner last night. After a few hours of business talk both men have come to a working agreement. AJPW will be sending down D'Lo Brown & TAKA Michinoku for TCW's first show. [/CENTER]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/OldSkoolUK/AJPW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE=6]All Japan Pro Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] -Keji Mutho, AJPW's head booker, met with Ted Turner last night. After a few hours of business talk both men have come to a working agreement. AJPW will be sending down D'Lo Brown & TAKA Michinoku for TCW's first show. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/OldSkoolUK/NJPW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]New Japan Pro Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] -More international news, NJPW will be represented during TCW's first show as well. Milano Collection AT will be headed down to Atlanta for TCW's debut show. Rumor has it TCW is planning a huge international tag team match. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/OldSkoolUK/NJPW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]New Japan Pro Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] -More international news, NJPW will be represented during TCW's first show as well. Milano Collection AT will be headed down to Atlanta for TCW's debut show. Rumor has it TCW is planning a huge international tag team match. [/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Oldschool;145131]I'm liking this so far and couldn't agree with you more about the diaries that your influenced by....Those are great....I think I'm holding off till 2007 to start mine , so for now I'll just sit back read and enjoy another diary here...Keep it going[/QUOTE] Yep. there's a lot of great diaries and writers here. Hopefuly, some of these great writers will continue once TEW 2007 comes out.

[QUOTE=Oldschool;145131]I'm liking this so far and couldn't agree with you more about the diaries that your influenced by....Those are great....I think I'm holding off till 2007 to start mine , so for now I'll just sit back read and enjoy another diary here...Keep it going[/QUOTE] Yep. there's a lot of great diaries and writers here. Hopefuly, some of these great writers will continue once TEW 2007 comes out.

[CENTER] -Sunday, May 13th 2006, WWE Backlash at the Alamodome Results: Simon Dean defeated Test C+ Shawn Daivari, Rob Conway & Danny Basham defeated Charlie Haas, Scotty 2 Hotty & Val Venis B- Shelton Benjamin defeated Rey Mysterio B+ Chris Masters defeated Chavo Guerrero C+ Shane McMahon defeated Gene Snitsky B Trish Stratus defeated Lita B- Rene Dupree defeated Viscera B Orlando Jordan & Doug Basham defeated Kenny & Mikey for the WWE Tag Titles B- Ron Van Dam defeated William Regal to retain the IC Title B+ Victoria defeated Mickie James & Ashley C+ John Cena defeated Lashley to retain the WWE Title B Ric Flair & Kane went to a double DQ with Shawn Michaels & Carlito B+ Overall Rating: B+ -WWE's Backlash drew 26,230 people at the Alamodome and got a strong 756,120 buys on PPV. Vince McMahon was more than happy with the PPV and many say that his fears of Ted Turners wrestling company are slowly fading away. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] -Sunday, May 13th 2006, WWE Backlash at the Alamodome Results: Simon Dean defeated Test C+ Shawn Daivari, Rob Conway & Danny Basham defeated Charlie Haas, Scotty 2 Hotty & Val Venis B- Shelton Benjamin defeated Rey Mysterio B+ Chris Masters defeated Chavo Guerrero C+ Shane McMahon defeated Gene Snitsky B Trish Stratus defeated Lita B- Rene Dupree defeated Viscera B Orlando Jordan & Doug Basham defeated Kenny & Mikey for the WWE Tag Titles B- Ron Van Dam defeated William Regal to retain the IC Title B+ Victoria defeated Mickie James & Ashley C+ John Cena defeated Lashley to retain the WWE Title B Ric Flair & Kane went to a double DQ with Shawn Michaels & Carlito B+ Overall Rating: B+ -WWE's Backlash drew 26,230 people at the Alamodome and got a strong 756,120 buys on PPV. Vince McMahon was more than happy with the PPV and many say that his fears of Ted Turners wrestling company are slowly fading away. [/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/OldSkoolUK/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]Turner Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] -TCW's first national televised show will take place Wednesday, May 31st on TBS. The show will be a 2-hour live event and it will be held at the Philips Arena. Don't miss out on what may be a historic event: [B][SIZE="4"]Turner Championship Wrestling's 2-Hour Debut Event[/SIZE][/B] [B]Main Event Singles Match[/B] Bill Goldberg returns to National Television to take on Sean O'Haire [B]1 Fall Singles Match[/B] Diamond Dallas Page takes on Mark Jindrak [B]Cruiserweight Warfare[/B] Billy Kidman goes one-on-one with Kid Kash [B]International 6-Man Tag Team Match[/B] TAKA Michinoku, Alan Stone & Mexico's Most Wanted: Halloween & Damian 666 vs Milano Collection AT, Shocker, La Parka & Mistico [B]Tag Team Match[/B] Spanish Announce Team: Jose & Joel Maximo vs The New Hollywood Blondes: Lodi & Lenny Lane [B]Triangle Cruiserweight Match[/B] "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs The Amazing Red vs Delirious [B]Battle of the Monsters[/B] Monty Brown vs Matt Morgan [B]also appearing at this jam packed event:[/B] D'Lo Brown, Nathan Jones, Buff Bagwell, Johnny Devine, Alex Wright, Disco Inferno and much more[/CENTER]

[CENTER][CENTER][IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/OldSkoolUK/TCW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="6"]Turner Championship Wrestling[/SIZE][/B] -TCW's first national televised show will take place Wednesday, May 31st on TBS. The show will be a 2-hour live event and it will be held at the Philips Arena. Don't miss out on what may be a historic event: [B][SIZE="4"]Turner Championship Wrestling's 2-Hour Debut Event[/SIZE][/B] [B]Main Event Singles Match[/B] Bill Goldberg returns to National Television to take on Sean O'Haire [B]1 Fall Singles Match[/B] Diamond Dallas Page takes on Mark Jindrak [B]Cruiserweight Warfare[/B] Billy Kidman goes one-on-one with Kid Kash [B]International 6-Man Tag Team Match[/B] TAKA Michinoku, Alan Stone & Mexico's Most Wanted: Halloween & Damian 666 vs Milano Collection AT, Shocker, La Parka & Mistico [B]Tag Team Match[/B] Spanish Announce Team: Jose & Joel Maximo vs The New Hollywood Blondes: Lodi & Lenny Lane [B]Triangle Cruiserweight Match[/B] "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs The Amazing Red vs Delirious [B]Battle of the Monsters[/B] Monty Brown vs Matt Morgan [B]also appearing at this jam packed event:[/B] D'Lo Brown, Nathan Jones, Buff Bagwell, Johnny Devine, Alex Wright, Disco Inferno and much more[/CENTER]

Turner Championship Wrestling's 2-Hour Debut Event Main Event Singles Match [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] returns to National Television to take on Sean O'Haire [I]I'm guessing Goldberg is going to get the push as TCW's main man[/I] 1 Fall Singles Match Diamond Dallas Page takes on [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] [I]Don't think Ted is going to make the same mistake that old wCw made, so Jindark for the push[/I] Cruiserweight Warfare [B]Billy Kidman[/B] goes one-on-one with Kid Kash [I]Old wCw crew hehe[/I] International 6-Man Tag Team Match [B]TAKA Michinoku, Alan Stone & Mexico's Most Wanted: Halloween & Damian 666[/B] vs Milano Collection AT, Shocker, La Parka & Mistico [I]Tough one to call, but a good match to watch[/I] Tag Team Match [B]Spanish Announce Team: Jose & Joel Maximo[/B] vs The New Hollywood Blondes: Lodi & Lenny Lane [I]Lodi and Lenny Lane aren't really anything more then a comedy act.. right?[/I] Triangle Cruiserweight Match [B]"Primetime" Elix Skipper[/B] vs The Amazing Red vs Delirious [I]Probably the most consistant worker out of the 3 to put the title on[/I] Battle of the Monsters [B]Monty Brown[/B] vs Matt Morgan [I]The PPPPPPPPPPPPOUNCE![/I]

Turner Championship Wrestling's 2-Hour Debut Event Main Event Singles Match [B]Bill Goldberg[/B] returns to National Television to take on Sean O'Haire [I]I'm guessing Goldberg is going to get the push as TCW's main man[/I] 1 Fall Singles Match Diamond Dallas Page takes on [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] [I]Don't think Ted is going to make the same mistake that old wCw made, so Jindark for the push[/I] Cruiserweight Warfare [B]Billy Kidman[/B] goes one-on-one with Kid Kash [I]Old wCw crew hehe[/I] International 6-Man Tag Team Match [B]TAKA Michinoku, Alan Stone & Mexico's Most Wanted: Halloween & Damian 666[/B] vs Milano Collection AT, Shocker, La Parka & Mistico [I]Tough one to call, but a good match to watch[/I] Tag Team Match [B]Spanish Announce Team: Jose & Joel Maximo[/B] vs The New Hollywood Blondes: Lodi & Lenny Lane [I]Lodi and Lenny Lane aren't really anything more then a comedy act.. right?[/I] Triangle Cruiserweight Match [B]"Primetime" Elix Skipper[/B] vs The Amazing Red vs Delirious [I]Probably the most consistant worker out of the 3 to put the title on[/I] Battle of the Monsters [B]Monty Brown[/B] vs Matt Morgan [I]The PPPPPPPPPPPPOUNCE![/I]

I agree it looks as if [B]Goldberg[/B] is going to be main man, so how can he lose [B]Jindrak[/B] over Page for same reasons Chriswok stated I'll go with [B]Kid Kash[/B] over Kidman...Just because Kidmans better days are behind him [B]Milano Connection AT, Shocker, La Park and Mistico[/B] in International tag match...because their seems to be more upside on this team [B]SAT[/B] over Blondes again same reason as Chriswok...blondes seem like just a comedy act. [B]Delirious[/B] in Triangle crusier weight match...Because Delirious is AWESOME!!! Monty Brown and Matt Morgan Double Countout to brawl outside ring and they injure each other so we never see them again :-) I'll take [B]Morgan[/B]

I agree it looks as if [B]Goldberg[/B] is going to be main man, so how can he lose [B]Jindrak[/B] over Page for same reasons Chriswok stated I'll go with [B]Kid Kash[/B] over Kidman...Just because Kidmans better days are behind him [B]Milano Connection AT, Shocker, La Park and Mistico[/B] in International tag match...because their seems to be more upside on this team [B]SAT[/B] over Blondes again same reason as Chriswok...blondes seem like just a comedy act. [B]Delirious[/B] in Triangle crusier weight match...Because Delirious is AWESOME!!! Monty Brown and Matt Morgan Double Countout to brawl outside ring and they injure each other so we never see them again :-) I'll take [B]Morgan[/B]

I'll be reading Main Event Singles Match [B]Bill Goldberg [/B]returns to National Television to take on Sean O'Haire 1 Fall Singles Match [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] takes on Mark Jindrak Cruiserweight Warfare [B]Billy Kidman[/B] goes one-on-one with Kid Kash International 6-Man Tag Team Match TAKA Michinoku, Alan Stone & Mexico's Most Wanted: Halloween & Damian 666 vs [B]Milano Collection AT, Shocker, La Parka & Mistico[/B] Tag Team Match Spanish Announce Team: Jose & Joel Maximo vs [B]The New Hollywood Blondes: Lodi & Lenny Lane[/B] Triangle Cruiserweight Match "Primetime" Elix Skipper vs [B]The Amazing Red [/B]vs Delirious Battle of the Monsters [B]Monty Brown [/B]vs Matt Morgan

Archived