what floats your boat?

Unless I'm mistaken everything that happens in Japan, young boys and loans and so forth, is available around the entire world, if they want to use the features, so they wont be missing out. [QUOTE]Product, hands down. Being able to truly create a women's cutting edge fed is going to be HUGE for me.[/QUOTE] Oooh yeah, being able to create a 100% pure women's promotion will also be awesome.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless I'm mistaken everything that happens in Japan, young boys and loans and so forth, is available around the entire world, if they want to use the features, so they wont be missing out. [QUOTE]Product, hands down. Being able to truly create a women's cutting edge fed is going to be HUGE for me.[/QUOTE] Oooh yeah, being able to create a 100% pure women's promotion will also be awesome.

I'm no modder, but I'm glad scenarios are going to be more authentic this time around. Not that any of my favorites were totally inaccurate, but with the added level of detail it seems that mods are really the wave of the future on this one. But, if I had to pick a feature that has got me really geared up, it would be...the upgrades given to the titles, with title belt prestige and a full lineage for each belt. I always thought the success of a promotion related to the perceived value of its world title, so this is a great recreation of that. I'm also looking forward to the fatigue stat, as the days of having Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody go an hour broadway all over the country 3 nights a week in the DOTT games. I might actually have to use my brain.

I'm no modder, but I'm glad scenarios are going to be more authentic this time around. Not that any of my favorites were totally inaccurate, but with the added level of detail it seems that mods are really the wave of the future on this one. But, if I had to pick a feature that has got me really geared up, it would be...the upgrades given to the titles, with title belt prestige and a full lineage for each belt. I always thought the success of a promotion related to the perceived value of its world title, so this is a great recreation of that. I'm also looking forward to the fatigue stat, as the days of having Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody go an hour broadway all over the country 3 nights a week in the DOTT games. I might actually have to use my brain.

[QUOTE=panix04;145924]Otaku? :( i dont even know what that means![/QUOTE] "Otaku is a Japanese pejorative term used to refer to a variety of geek, fanboy or fangirl, particularly one obsessed with such hobbies as anime and manga. When applied to a person, the word generally has negative connotations which it has yet to completely shake, though it can have either positive or negative connotations depending on the situation and the person using the term." -Wikipedia ;)

[QUOTE=panix04;145924]Otaku? :( i dont even know what that means![/QUOTE] "Otaku is a Japanese pejorative term used to refer to a variety of geek, fanboy or fangirl, particularly one obsessed with such hobbies as anime and manga. When applied to a person, the word generally has negative connotations which it has yet to completely shake, though it can have either positive or negative connotations depending on the situation and the person using the term." -Wikipedia ;)

Archived