The largest collection of wrestler promo shots on the net

The Gaz

For all you wrestling fanatics...It is coming soon...at [COLOR="Green"][B][URL="http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gazza87UK/"]http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/Gazza87UK/[/URL][/B][/COLOR] [LIST]Thats right I am going provide you all with the largest collection of good quality and rare wrestler promo shots on the web :) . No more searching the net for hours looking for photos, I will have the searching done for you ;) .[/LIST] [LIST]I currently have around 2000 different promo shots of around 500 of the top wrestlers ever ready for me to [B]start uploading once I finish this post ;) .[/B][/LIST] [LIST]My collection will be constantly updated on a daily basis with new additions.[/LIST] [LIST]This will be the perfect resource for collectors like myself, TEW and WS picture cuts, creating CAWS for your favourite games, wrestler bios for your own websites etc :) .[/LIST] [LIST]The wrestlers who I have the most photos of (20+) each have there own section and currently they are Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Raven, Shane Douglas, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker & Triple H. The rest are divided alphabetically[/LIST] [LIST]There are also large sections each for Indy, Mexican & japanese wrestlers.[/LIST] If you have any questions, suggestions, submitions please share them with me. I hope you will enjoy and find useful :D . Please keep checking back for constant new aditions to my collection :) . [B]UPDATE:[/B] I have started uploading the first section now Once all sections have been uploaded I will continue to make additions to each.

Good job, man! This'll really come in handy for the real life mods. If I get tired of seeing the same pic of the wrestler I'm using, or change his character or something, BOOM, all I gotta do is use one of these. Again, good job.

Good job, man! This'll really come in handy for the real life mods. If I get tired of seeing the same pic of the wrestler I'm using, or change his character or something, BOOM, all I gotta do is use one of these. Again, good job.

Archived