Pro Wrestling reborn

[i](The dairy that follows this post is an experiment. I want to create a whole new database from cratch, but I am going to let the computer create all the new workers, all the new tag teams and all the new releationships. My goal is the create this exact database for TEW 2007 when it comes out as a whole new mod and hopefully by then people will have followed this and gotten used to the characters so they would enjoy the mod more...)[/i] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello, my name is [b]Bruce Luger[/b]. I am the owner and operator of a small underground publication called the [b]Wrestling World Informer[/b]. Below is my latest article from the paper ... enjoy!!! [b][u]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER presents : REVIVING A SPORT ... FROM CANADA!!!![/u] Thursday , Sept. 14 , 2014[/b] As you may or may not know, pro wrestling these days is pretty much non existant. The interest just was not there and people have grown out of their "childhood fetish". We all saw the last "official" pro wrestling company, the once mighty [b]SWF[/b], bow out in 2010. Since then there have been a handful of small companies try and start up in an attempt to kickstart the industry but all have went out of business less than a year later. The last was a couple local promotions out of Britian that gave it a run but they faield to find an audience and 7 months later they were finished! It is now a year later, 2014, and yet another wave of excitement has sparked interest in the small fanbase of wrestling fans. A couple out of [b]Ontario[/b] canada have ignored pleas by their loved ones and have put their entire lifes savings into openiong their own wrestling business. I had to get the inside scoop so I went to the home of [b]Michael & Rebecca Damage[/b] myself to see just waht is up. Below a small part of that interview : [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Michael_Damage.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Lady_Bain.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/CCW4.jpg[/IMG] [B]BL[/B] : Thanks for this time. Let's get right into why I am here. Family members on both sides have pleaded with you not to make this business move and yet you went ahead and spend a life's savings opening this company. Is this an attempt to live out a dream or do you honestly think there is still money to be made in an industry that has been pretty much dead since 2010. [B]MD[/B] : This is more than living out a dream for us. The business never died in 2010, it just "took a vacation" in a way. There is still lots of money to be made in this venture and my wife and I intent to prove it. [b]BL[/b] : The [b]CCW[/b], [b]Canadian Classic Wrestling[/b] has officially opened for business. When can we expect the first show? [b]RD[/b] : We have a lot to cover before that happens. We are in the proccess of take applications and doing interviews with some very talented young kids who have wrestling knowledge. We hope to be ready to go with our first show by Spring of next year. [b]BL[/b] : What do you say to all the critcis who have tried to do what you are about to do in the past and have failed? [b]MD[/b] : You have to understand and respect your fanbase in order to survive this business, it's that simple! [b]BL[/b] : How much money do you have invested in this project? [b]Ml[/b] : a 2nd morgage on the house for one. All of our cards are maxed out and all of that money went into buying promotional crap and equipment gear so we are entering this with pretty much an empty bank account and a lot of promises!!!! [b]BL[/b] : Thanks to both of you for you time and good luck, you guys are going to need it!

[center][b][u][size=5]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER presents :[/size] THE BIRTH OF CCW , FIST OF RAGE SHOW![/b][/u][/center] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all, [b]Bruce Luger[/b] here in [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] where [b]Michael & Rebecca Damage[/b] are about to make history by debuting their first pro wrestling event, called [b]Fist of Rage[/b]. We are here at the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b] where [b]14 people[/b] have came out to see what this littel event is all about. I have been invited by the Damage family to personally report the shows for this paper so everyone can hopefully enjoy what they read and come down to see it for themselves! Without any further ado, the show: [u]Reginald Nevada -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Nevada is a 22 year old American playing a pretty confincing nerd gimmick. - Takehide is also a 22 year old, from Japan. Wrestles a strongstyle. - Entertaining enough opener and an impressive debute for both men. (C-) [u]Floyd Helmsley & Ron Deeley -def- Benjamin Nash & Troy Austin[/u] - mismatch styles here as Helmlsey is a 21 year old Strongstyle while Deeley is a 22 year old high flyer. - Nash and Austin make for a accpetable tag team, with Austin working a more strongstyle role. - Horrible match that hurt the eyes watching. Mostly due to a LOT of blown spots by Nash. (D) [b][u]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Esteban Crespo[/u] - Karl Alexander is a 20 year old walking specimen of a man. A chisled body and great technical skills. - Esteban is a 20 year old Mexican who has a great look to him. - The perfect match to end it all on with both kids showing that they are the "creme of the crop" in this new company. Alexander is the companies first ever champion! (C-) Overall, a better show than I had expected it to be and the 14 fans who attended it seemed to be happy. They should be, their tickets were free! See you next month wherever the CCW ends up next!!!

[center][b][u][size=5]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER presents :[/size] THE BIRTH OF CCW , FIST OF RAGE SHOW![/b][/u][/center] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all, [b]Bruce Luger[/b] here in [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] where [b]Michael & Rebecca Damage[/b] are about to make history by debuting their first pro wrestling event, called [b]Fist of Rage[/b]. We are here at the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b] where [b]14 people[/b] have came out to see what this littel event is all about. I have been invited by the Damage family to personally report the shows for this paper so everyone can hopefully enjoy what they read and come down to see it for themselves! Without any further ado, the show: [u]Reginald Nevada -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Nevada is a 22 year old American playing a pretty confincing nerd gimmick. - Takehide is also a 22 year old, from Japan. Wrestles a strongstyle. - Entertaining enough opener and an impressive debute for both men. (C-) [u]Floyd Helmsley & Ron Deeley -def- Benjamin Nash & Troy Austin[/u] - mismatch styles here as Helmlsey is a 21 year old Strongstyle while Deeley is a 22 year old high flyer. - Nash and Austin make for a accpetable tag team, with Austin working a more strongstyle role. - Horrible match that hurt the eyes watching. Mostly due to a LOT of blown spots by Nash. (D) [b][u]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Esteban Crespo[/u] - Karl Alexander is a 20 year old walking specimen of a man. A chisled body and great technical skills. - Esteban is a 20 year old Mexican who has a great look to him. - The perfect match to end it all on with both kids showing that they are the "creme of the crop" in this new company. Alexander is the companies first ever champion! (C-) Overall, a better show than I had expected it to be and the 14 fans who attended it seemed to be happy. They should be, their tickets were free! See you next month wherever the CCW ends up next!!!

[u][center][b][size=5]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER presents :[/size] CCW ANOTHER ATTEMPT[/center][/u][/b] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hellow all, [b]Bruce Luger[/b] here in [b]Quebec, Canada[/b], standing outside the [b]Concordia Hall[/b] as the [b]CCW[/b] gets ready for their second event, [b]"Another Attempt"[/b]. Before we enter the building, I wanted to take the time to shine the spotlight on the new [b]CCW Champion[/b] and see what he is really about!!! [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Karl_Alexander.jpg[/IMG] [u]NAME[/u] Karl Alexander [u]age[/u] : 20 [u]Nationality[/u] : Canadian [u]style[/u] : Technician [u]Size[/u] : Heavy [u]Record[/u] : 1-0 [u]reigns[/u] : CCW Champion (1) And now, with [b]14 people[/b] in attendance, I present [b]CCW ANOTHER ATTEMPT[/B] : [b][u]NATIONAL TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Crespo looked ready for this match after coming out on the short end of the CCW Championship fight last month. - Takehide is looking for his 1st North American title reign. - Takehide will have to wait longer as a great contest ended with a nice "Crespo-kick" finisher to give Esteban his first championship (C-) [u]Troy Austin & Derrek Hall -def- Ron Deeley & Floyd Helmsley[/u] - Troy is smart and replaces Nash with 21 year old Amercian Derrek Hall. Both work the strongstyle and both looked good out there. - Deeley & Helmsley looked much better this month than last month as a tag team - Troy gets the cheap win with feet on the ropes. A disappointing match overall. (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - Karl Alexander has a new shiny belt around his waist as he head to the ring, no wonder the [b]Damaged family[/b] have no money left, that looks like it was expensive!! - Nash gets his first title shot in his career and the 14 Quebecers in the audience are lucky they didn't have to sit through a "Nash Match" last month. - I did and this one was even worse. Why would you give the one guy that KILLED your show last month with sloppyness a title shot in the main event the the following event? What a horrible match! (E) That main event had to be the worst match I have ever seen and I have been a wrestling fan for too many years now. Nash needs be letgo before he drives this company into the ground!

[u][center][b][size=5]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER presents :[/size] CCW ANOTHER ATTEMPT[/center][/u][/b] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hellow all, [b]Bruce Luger[/b] here in [b]Quebec, Canada[/b], standing outside the [b]Concordia Hall[/b] as the [b]CCW[/b] gets ready for their second event, [b]"Another Attempt"[/b]. Before we enter the building, I wanted to take the time to shine the spotlight on the new [b]CCW Champion[/b] and see what he is really about!!! [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Karl_Alexander.jpg[/IMG] [u]NAME[/u] Karl Alexander [u]age[/u] : 20 [u]Nationality[/u] : Canadian [u]style[/u] : Technician [u]Size[/u] : Heavy [u]Record[/u] : 1-0 [u]reigns[/u] : CCW Champion (1) And now, with [b]14 people[/b] in attendance, I present [b]CCW ANOTHER ATTEMPT[/B] : [b][u]NATIONAL TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Crespo looked ready for this match after coming out on the short end of the CCW Championship fight last month. - Takehide is looking for his 1st North American title reign. - Takehide will have to wait longer as a great contest ended with a nice "Crespo-kick" finisher to give Esteban his first championship (C-) [u]Troy Austin & Derrek Hall -def- Ron Deeley & Floyd Helmsley[/u] - Troy is smart and replaces Nash with 21 year old Amercian Derrek Hall. Both work the strongstyle and both looked good out there. - Deeley & Helmsley looked much better this month than last month as a tag team - Troy gets the cheap win with feet on the ropes. A disappointing match overall. (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - Karl Alexander has a new shiny belt around his waist as he head to the ring, no wonder the [b]Damaged family[/b] have no money left, that looks like it was expensive!! - Nash gets his first title shot in his career and the 14 Quebecers in the audience are lucky they didn't have to sit through a "Nash Match" last month. - I did and this one was even worse. Why would you give the one guy that KILLED your show last month with sloppyness a title shot in the main event the the following event? What a horrible match! (E) That main event had to be the worst match I have ever seen and I have been a wrestling fan for too many years now. Nash needs be letgo before he drives this company into the ground!

[i](Thanks for the comments Nick & Eayragt .. I missed working on a diary. I just hope this one keeps my attention through this "project" and not dies like my last attempt : "NWA:USA"...)[/i] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all , My name is [b]Bruce Lugar[/b] coming to you live from [b]Quebec, Canada[/b] for a live report of CCW's July show (4th show) entitled [b]EPIDEMIC OF HATE[/b] where the company has been advertising the long awaited rematch between [b]Karl Alexander[/b] and [b]Esteban Crespo[/b] for almost 2 months now. It is as good "champion VS. Champion" story and one that I am hoping will turn out very well! But first I have a report from last month's June show [b]Face The Hangman[/b]. We were in [b]The Maritimes[/b] at [b]New Brunswick Hall[/b] for this battle that showcased [b]Karl Alexander[/b] putting his title on the line against new #1 contender, [b]Troy Austin[/b]. Only 12 people came out to this one and I am shocked that CCW has even made money the last 4 months! Let's go that that show now : [b][u]CCW FACE THE HANGMAN New Brunswick Hall , The Meritimes - June 2015[/b][/u] ---------------------------------------------- [u][b]NATIONWIDE TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Crespo comes to the ring wearing yet another shiny and rather expensive looking title belt. Crespio enters looking proud to be a champion. - Takehide comes to the wearing some white japanese worrior garb. Takehide is announced as the [i][b]"Rising Sun Worrior"[/i][/b]. - The Japanese worrior and the Mexican champion had another great match that, in my eyes, was even better than last month's match where Crespo won the title. Agian, Crespo ducks a superkick from Takehide and connects with his "Crespo-Kick" to end it and keep his gold (C-) [u]Derrek Hall -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - "Teen Dream" is what the announcer calls Derrek hall as he strolls to the ring full of ego. His amazing star looks is an easy thing to market and this new gimmick works for him. - The resident nerd makes his way to the ring slapping a few hands. - Hall looks like a future star in this business as he looked great out there. Finishes off the nerd with a move he calls "The Last Kiss". (C-) [u]Floyd Helmsley -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - "Fasttrack" Floyd Helmsley is announced and demands a mic as he enters the ring. Helmsley informs the 12 bored people that he is the next "big thing" and that he is on the [i]"fasttrack to staredom'[/i]...catchy nickname, eh? - And now the great Banjamin Nash stumbles to the ring. - As you would expect, Nash blows some more spots and this match is ruined from the start. Does Nash have ANY wrestling talent in that body of his? (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MACTH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Troy Austin[/u] - Troy Austin walks to the ring slapping a few hands and looking ready for this contest. - The reigning "king" of the company, Karl Alexander walks to the ring snearing at the quiet 12 people. - A great match that saw Troy easily keep up with the pace set by the champ. Austin has some talent, and he nearly scored the win on a few nearfalls before Karl ended it with a new submission finisher he calls the "Problem Solver". (C-) Overall a great show that succeeded in helping me forget the chaotic mess that was "Alexander/Nash" last month! Before we go into Concordia Hall for CCW's "Epidemic Of Hate" show, let's give a spotlight on the new Nationwide Champion. [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Esteban_Crespo.jpg[/IMG] [u]Name[/u] : Esteban Crespo [u]Age[/u] : 20 [u]Nationality[/u] : Mexican [u]Style[/u] : Regular Wrestler [u]Size[/u] : Middleweight [u]Record[/u] : 2-1 [u]Reigns[/u] : CCW Nationwide Title (1) Ladies and gentleman, lets' go now into [b]Concordia Hall[/b] where [b]13 people[/b] have come out to witness what will hopefully be the defining match thus far in the short existance of CCW! [b][u]CCW EPIDEMIC OF HATE Concordia Hall, Quebec - July 2015[/u][/b] ------------------------------------------ [u]Michael Damage -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - The owner of the CCW makes his "semi-active" debute in the ring and looked pretty good. - "Rising Sun Worrior" Takehide Tankosh!tsu comes to the ring bowing at both his opponent and the referee. Damage attacks him before the bell to show that he is the "heel" in this match. - A good opener with Damage allowing the young Japanese star to get some great offense on him. The ending bothered me though as Damage is He is 36 years old and the owner of the company, he should be the jobber and push his young talent!!!! (C-) [u]Ron Deeley -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - "No Limits" Ron Deeley comes to the ring moonsaulting off the top turnbuckle. - Our lovable nerd makes his way to the ring slapping hands. - The high flying Deeley proves his new nickname is no joke as he spends most of the match soaring through the air. Nevada had no chance (C-) [u]Troy Austin -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - Troy Austin comes to the ring with a new cowboy gimmick (should have seen that one coming). I gues this is his reward for a good main event shoing last month? - And the ever popular, Banjamin Nash comes to the ring - Or is this Troy's reward for a good showing in the main event last month? Not even Troy could saev this one..Nash does it again!!!! (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH champion VS. champion[/b] Karl Alexander -Time Limit Draw- Esteban Crespo[/u] - Karl Alexander looks more and more like a champion everytime he comes out from the back. This time he asks for a mic and tells the handful of viewers that [i]"Crespo might be a champion but he is 0-1 in matches that really matter!"[/i] Yeah, he needs work on those mioc skills! - Crespo comes to the ring looking ready for a fight and both men go at it before the bell actually sounds. - what a HUGE disappointment. A match that was over hyped, had all the right ingredients for that "classic match" feel, and both men blew it!!!! Slow and boring throughout the match actually caused people to LEAVE during the match!!! The match ends at the 10 minute mark when the referee calls for the bell and a draw, knowbody cared!!!! (D) A card that started off really well and was really looking good until the horrible montrhly "Nash match" that carried over into a very disappointing main event.

[i](Thanks for the comments Nick & Eayragt .. I missed working on a diary. I just hope this one keeps my attention through this "project" and not dies like my last attempt : "NWA:USA"...)[/i] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all , My name is [b]Bruce Lugar[/b] coming to you live from [b]Quebec, Canada[/b] for a live report of CCW's July show (4th show) entitled [b]EPIDEMIC OF HATE[/b] where the company has been advertising the long awaited rematch between [b]Karl Alexander[/b] and [b]Esteban Crespo[/b] for almost 2 months now. It is as good "champion VS. Champion" story and one that I am hoping will turn out very well! But first I have a report from last month's June show [b]Face The Hangman[/b]. We were in [b]The Maritimes[/b] at [b]New Brunswick Hall[/b] for this battle that showcased [b]Karl Alexander[/b] putting his title on the line against new #1 contender, [b]Troy Austin[/b]. Only 12 people came out to this one and I am shocked that CCW has even made money the last 4 months! Let's go that that show now : [b][u]CCW FACE THE HANGMAN New Brunswick Hall , The Meritimes - June 2015[/b][/u] ---------------------------------------------- [u][b]NATIONWIDE TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Crespo comes to the ring wearing yet another shiny and rather expensive looking title belt. Crespio enters looking proud to be a champion. - Takehide comes to the wearing some white japanese worrior garb. Takehide is announced as the [i][b]"Rising Sun Worrior"[/i][/b]. - The Japanese worrior and the Mexican champion had another great match that, in my eyes, was even better than last month's match where Crespo won the title. Agian, Crespo ducks a superkick from Takehide and connects with his "Crespo-Kick" to end it and keep his gold (C-) [u]Derrek Hall -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - "Teen Dream" is what the announcer calls Derrek hall as he strolls to the ring full of ego. His amazing star looks is an easy thing to market and this new gimmick works for him. - The resident nerd makes his way to the ring slapping a few hands. - Hall looks like a future star in this business as he looked great out there. Finishes off the nerd with a move he calls "The Last Kiss". (C-) [u]Floyd Helmsley -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - "Fasttrack" Floyd Helmsley is announced and demands a mic as he enters the ring. Helmsley informs the 12 bored people that he is the next "big thing" and that he is on the [i]"fasttrack to staredom'[/i]...catchy nickname, eh? - And now the great Banjamin Nash stumbles to the ring. - As you would expect, Nash blows some more spots and this match is ruined from the start. Does Nash have ANY wrestling talent in that body of his? (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MACTH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Troy Austin[/u] - Troy Austin walks to the ring slapping a few hands and looking ready for this contest. - The reigning "king" of the company, Karl Alexander walks to the ring snearing at the quiet 12 people. - A great match that saw Troy easily keep up with the pace set by the champ. Austin has some talent, and he nearly scored the win on a few nearfalls before Karl ended it with a new submission finisher he calls the "Problem Solver". (C-) Overall a great show that succeeded in helping me forget the chaotic mess that was "Alexander/Nash" last month! Before we go into Concordia Hall for CCW's "Epidemic Of Hate" show, let's give a spotlight on the new Nationwide Champion. [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Esteban_Crespo.jpg[/IMG] [u]Name[/u] : Esteban Crespo [u]Age[/u] : 20 [u]Nationality[/u] : Mexican [u]Style[/u] : Regular Wrestler [u]Size[/u] : Middleweight [u]Record[/u] : 2-1 [u]Reigns[/u] : CCW Nationwide Title (1) Ladies and gentleman, lets' go now into [b]Concordia Hall[/b] where [b]13 people[/b] have come out to witness what will hopefully be the defining match thus far in the short existance of CCW! [b][u]CCW EPIDEMIC OF HATE Concordia Hall, Quebec - July 2015[/u][/b] ------------------------------------------ [u]Michael Damage -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - The owner of the CCW makes his "semi-active" debute in the ring and looked pretty good. - "Rising Sun Worrior" Takehide Tankosh!tsu comes to the ring bowing at both his opponent and the referee. Damage attacks him before the bell to show that he is the "heel" in this match. - A good opener with Damage allowing the young Japanese star to get some great offense on him. The ending bothered me though as Damage is He is 36 years old and the owner of the company, he should be the jobber and push his young talent!!!! (C-) [u]Ron Deeley -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - "No Limits" Ron Deeley comes to the ring moonsaulting off the top turnbuckle. - Our lovable nerd makes his way to the ring slapping hands. - The high flying Deeley proves his new nickname is no joke as he spends most of the match soaring through the air. Nevada had no chance (C-) [u]Troy Austin -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - Troy Austin comes to the ring with a new cowboy gimmick (should have seen that one coming). I gues this is his reward for a good main event shoing last month? - And the ever popular, Banjamin Nash comes to the ring - Or is this Troy's reward for a good showing in the main event last month? Not even Troy could saev this one..Nash does it again!!!! (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH champion VS. champion[/b] Karl Alexander -Time Limit Draw- Esteban Crespo[/u] - Karl Alexander looks more and more like a champion everytime he comes out from the back. This time he asks for a mic and tells the handful of viewers that [i]"Crespo might be a champion but he is 0-1 in matches that really matter!"[/i] Yeah, he needs work on those mioc skills! - Crespo comes to the ring looking ready for a fight and both men go at it before the bell actually sounds. - what a HUGE disappointment. A match that was over hyped, had all the right ingredients for that "classic match" feel, and both men blew it!!!! Slow and boring throughout the match actually caused people to LEAVE during the match!!! The match ends at the 10 minute mark when the referee calls for the bell and a draw, knowbody cared!!!! (D) A card that started off really well and was really looking good until the horrible montrhly "Nash match" that carried over into a very disappointing main event.

[center][u][b]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER PRESENTS : [size=5]OUT OF THE FRYING PAN , INTO THE FIRE!!!!![/size][/center][/u][/b] In a story that even I could not make up, the moderate success of the [b]CCW[/b] for [b]Michael & Rebecca Damage[/b] has apparently gotten to their heads because they ahve invested half of the [b]$70 thousand[/b] that the CCW has made in the 5 months of shows and put into a new project... Ladies and gentleman, I would like introduce everyone to the "sister" promotion of the CCW.... [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/CWC.jpg[/IMG] [b]CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING COUNCIL[/B]. [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Lady_Bain.jpg[/IMG] Rebecca Damage is leaving her husband to run the thriving CCW franchise while she heads to the [b]Mid Atlantic[/b] where the Damage family are putting finishing touches on thier new American based company, CWC! This time, the company has around $30 thousand to play with but can this risk-taking family keep 2 promotions alive and running at the same time? I have been asked to report the new CWC shows, along with the CCW shows and have agreed. You can expect the first CWC show by the end of the year!

[center][u][b]WRESTLING WORLD INFORMER PRESENTS : [size=5]OUT OF THE FRYING PAN , INTO THE FIRE!!!!![/size][/center][/u][/b] In a story that even I could not make up, the moderate success of the [b]CCW[/b] for [b]Michael & Rebecca Damage[/b] has apparently gotten to their heads because they ahve invested half of the [b]$70 thousand[/b] that the CCW has made in the 5 months of shows and put into a new project... Ladies and gentleman, I would like introduce everyone to the "sister" promotion of the CCW.... [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/CWC.jpg[/IMG] [b]CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING COUNCIL[/B]. [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/Lady_Bain.jpg[/IMG] Rebecca Damage is leaving her husband to run the thriving CCW franchise while she heads to the [b]Mid Atlantic[/b] where the Damage family are putting finishing touches on thier new American based company, CWC! This time, the company has around $30 thousand to play with but can this risk-taking family keep 2 promotions alive and running at the same time? I have been asked to report the new CWC shows, along with the CCW shows and have agreed. You can expect the first CWC show by the end of the year!

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all, and welcome to another double shot of CCW action. With [b]Rebecca Damage[/b] leaving the company and heading to the [b]Mid Atlantic[/b] to work on the new [b]CWC[/b] project, the Augest event for the CCW, [b]Nowhere To Run[/b] is the first time that owner [b]Michael Damage[/b] does the booking and from the results of both the Augest and September shows, he could really benefit from having his wife back helping him out! First off, I find myself in [b]The Prairies[/b] at the [b]Yorkton Pavillion[/b] where [b]14 people[/b] came to the free showing of [b]CCW Nowhere To Run[/b] event. The main event has been hyped as being the rematch between [b]Karl Alexander[/b] and [b]Esteban Crespo[/b]. It is the 3rd time these 2 have met, with Karl winning the first meeting in a thrilling match for his first ever title win. Last month was the rematch and, well, it was horrible! What will round 3 give us? Let's find out!!! [b][u][size=3]CCW NOWHERE TO RUN[/size] Yorkton Pavillion , The Prairies - Augest 2015[/b][/u] ------------------------------------ [u]Ron Deely -def- Michael Damage[/u] - "no Limits" Ron Deeley returns to CCW action. - Michael Damage stops on his way to the ring to argue with a middleaged man in the front row (14 people make this a rather small front row!!!) to estabolish himself once more as the "heel" of the match. - Highlight of this match was seeing Deeley dive over the top ropes and drill the arguiong Damage with a suicide swandive. Made the 14 people cheer and set the tone for the match. Too bad the rest of the macth sucked...good to see Damage take my advice and job to one of his young stars! (D) [u]Floyd Helmsley & Benjamin Nash -def- Derrek Hall & Troy Austin[/u] - "Fasttrack" Floyd is apparently getting punished for not carrying Nash to a decent match last month and now has to tag with him, poor guy! - "Teen Dream" Derrek Hall and the "Urban Cowboy" Troy Austin make their way to the ring. What a pair they make, an egomaniac and a modern day cowboy!!! - Nash is on the ring apron for most of this match as Floyd carries the team and the match to surpringly decent ratings. Floyd and Hall tore the house down when they were in there together! (C-) [b][u]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH 2 out of 3 falls[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Esteban Crespo[/u] - So, they completely bombed in their last match and are given even more time? This could turn into another disaster if not planned right! - Karl draws very mild heat from the crowd but at least he is getting over as the top heel! - Esteban gets no reaction at all except for a 8 year old mexican girl in the crowd who is screaming at the top of her lungs ... nice fanbase Esteban!!! - The 1st fall is won by Karl when he uses the ropes for leverage after a low blow, a decent enough little fight. - The 2nd fall comes when Esteban catches Karl by surpise with a dropkick, then connects with hisa "Crespo-kick" to even the score. Nothing great and you can tell the guys are getting tired!!! - The 3rd fall was the longest and most hard to watch. Both men were sucking air by then and the crowd could tell becasue THEY WERE BOOING throughout the match!!!! Crespo goes for his sduperkick finisher but misses and turns into an implant DDT by Alexander to end the suffering and keep his title! (D) So, overall, Mr. Damage needs a lot of work on his booking skills as adding teh "2 out of 2 falls" stip in the main event backfired. If it was just another singles fight, it probably would ahve came off good enough to save the show...Hopefully next month is not as painful to watch! The following month I find myself in [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] where [b]13 people[/b] entered the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b] for a free showing of [b]CCW SCHOOL OF PAIN[/b] I approached Mr. Damage before the show to find out the main event and he just smiled and said that he is trying something [i]"cool"[/i] tonight and that everyone will find out later tonight what the main evnt was ... okey then! [size=3][b][u]SCHOOL OF PAIN[/size] Windsor Arena Hall , Windsor - 13 People in attendance[/b][/u] ------------------------------------ [b][i]The show opens with [b]Karl Alexander[/b] walking to teh ring, a smile on his face and belt over his shoulder. He demands a mic and proclaims that he has beaten everyone in the company. Because of that, he is offering an open contract to anyone man ernough to receive a second beating from the champ!!! Out from the back comes riding "Urban Cowboy" Troy Austin on the same bike I saw Mr. Damage show up at the hall with earlier tonight. Troy stalls the bike a couple times to prove that he has never been on a bike before and after a few seconds of failing to restart it, Troy gets off and walks the rest of the way to the ring leaving the bike in the isle ... oh, you got to love indy shows!!! Troy takes the mic from Karl and cuts a bad promo about how he rode his "horse" into town to do what heros are born to do, save the day!!!! what? Anyways, Karl accepts and both men exit to the back as one of the wrestlers wearing a mask to hide his face runs out to push the bike to the back[/b][/i] [u]Michael Damage & Takehide Tankosh!tsu -Double Countout- Ron Deeley & Derrek Hall[/u] - After that rather disturbing opener, we get a boring and drawn out tag battle. - Damage and the "Rising Sun Worrior" are not compatable as a team. - neither is the team of "Teen Dream" Derrek Hall and "No Limits" Ron Deeley. - This crapfest thankfully ends around the 7 minute mark with all 4 men being countout while brawling. (D) [u]Esteban Crespo -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - This match is a non-title fight for some reason, not that Nash deserves to even look the title let alone fight for it! - The match is quick but very brutal as Nash does not sell very good at all and makes Esteban look like a chump , please fire this man! - Match ends around the 4 minute mark with Crespo nailing his "Crespo-kick" to the delight of myself at least. (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Troy Austin[/u] - Oh, PLEASE save this card!!! Karl gets about the same mild heat, which is a start at least. - "Urban Cowboy" Troy Austin thankfully walsk out instead of trying to be the "badass rider" that embarrassed the company in the opening segment. - This match was surpringly very good and Troy might have a good career ahead of him. He matched up nicely with Karl and sold like a champ, Karl was made to look unstoppable out there! - Match actually ended too early for my liking, around the 5 minute mark with Troy missing a lariot and getting drilled with an implant DDT before beinf forced to submit to Karl's devistating "Problem Solver" submission finisher. (C-) Overall, the main event finally did what main events are suppossed to, save a show and close it out on a great note. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between Alexander & Austin after that fight.

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all, and welcome to another double shot of CCW action. With [b]Rebecca Damage[/b] leaving the company and heading to the [b]Mid Atlantic[/b] to work on the new [b]CWC[/b] project, the Augest event for the CCW, [b]Nowhere To Run[/b] is the first time that owner [b]Michael Damage[/b] does the booking and from the results of both the Augest and September shows, he could really benefit from having his wife back helping him out! First off, I find myself in [b]The Prairies[/b] at the [b]Yorkton Pavillion[/b] where [b]14 people[/b] came to the free showing of [b]CCW Nowhere To Run[/b] event. The main event has been hyped as being the rematch between [b]Karl Alexander[/b] and [b]Esteban Crespo[/b]. It is the 3rd time these 2 have met, with Karl winning the first meeting in a thrilling match for his first ever title win. Last month was the rematch and, well, it was horrible! What will round 3 give us? Let's find out!!! [b][u][size=3]CCW NOWHERE TO RUN[/size] Yorkton Pavillion , The Prairies - Augest 2015[/b][/u] ------------------------------------ [u]Ron Deely -def- Michael Damage[/u] - "no Limits" Ron Deeley returns to CCW action. - Michael Damage stops on his way to the ring to argue with a middleaged man in the front row (14 people make this a rather small front row!!!) to estabolish himself once more as the "heel" of the match. - Highlight of this match was seeing Deeley dive over the top ropes and drill the arguiong Damage with a suicide swandive. Made the 14 people cheer and set the tone for the match. Too bad the rest of the macth sucked...good to see Damage take my advice and job to one of his young stars! (D) [u]Floyd Helmsley & Benjamin Nash -def- Derrek Hall & Troy Austin[/u] - "Fasttrack" Floyd is apparently getting punished for not carrying Nash to a decent match last month and now has to tag with him, poor guy! - "Teen Dream" Derrek Hall and the "Urban Cowboy" Troy Austin make their way to the ring. What a pair they make, an egomaniac and a modern day cowboy!!! - Nash is on the ring apron for most of this match as Floyd carries the team and the match to surpringly decent ratings. Floyd and Hall tore the house down when they were in there together! (C-) [b][u]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH 2 out of 3 falls[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Esteban Crespo[/u] - So, they completely bombed in their last match and are given even more time? This could turn into another disaster if not planned right! - Karl draws very mild heat from the crowd but at least he is getting over as the top heel! - Esteban gets no reaction at all except for a 8 year old mexican girl in the crowd who is screaming at the top of her lungs ... nice fanbase Esteban!!! - The 1st fall is won by Karl when he uses the ropes for leverage after a low blow, a decent enough little fight. - The 2nd fall comes when Esteban catches Karl by surpise with a dropkick, then connects with hisa "Crespo-kick" to even the score. Nothing great and you can tell the guys are getting tired!!! - The 3rd fall was the longest and most hard to watch. Both men were sucking air by then and the crowd could tell becasue THEY WERE BOOING throughout the match!!!! Crespo goes for his sduperkick finisher but misses and turns into an implant DDT by Alexander to end the suffering and keep his title! (D) So, overall, Mr. Damage needs a lot of work on his booking skills as adding teh "2 out of 2 falls" stip in the main event backfired. If it was just another singles fight, it probably would ahve came off good enough to save the show...Hopefully next month is not as painful to watch! The following month I find myself in [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] where [b]13 people[/b] entered the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b] for a free showing of [b]CCW SCHOOL OF PAIN[/b] I approached Mr. Damage before the show to find out the main event and he just smiled and said that he is trying something [i]"cool"[/i] tonight and that everyone will find out later tonight what the main evnt was ... okey then! [size=3][b][u]SCHOOL OF PAIN[/size] Windsor Arena Hall , Windsor - 13 People in attendance[/b][/u] ------------------------------------ [b][i]The show opens with [b]Karl Alexander[/b] walking to teh ring, a smile on his face and belt over his shoulder. He demands a mic and proclaims that he has beaten everyone in the company. Because of that, he is offering an open contract to anyone man ernough to receive a second beating from the champ!!! Out from the back comes riding "Urban Cowboy" Troy Austin on the same bike I saw Mr. Damage show up at the hall with earlier tonight. Troy stalls the bike a couple times to prove that he has never been on a bike before and after a few seconds of failing to restart it, Troy gets off and walks the rest of the way to the ring leaving the bike in the isle ... oh, you got to love indy shows!!! Troy takes the mic from Karl and cuts a bad promo about how he rode his "horse" into town to do what heros are born to do, save the day!!!! what? Anyways, Karl accepts and both men exit to the back as one of the wrestlers wearing a mask to hide his face runs out to push the bike to the back[/b][/i] [u]Michael Damage & Takehide Tankosh!tsu -Double Countout- Ron Deeley & Derrek Hall[/u] - After that rather disturbing opener, we get a boring and drawn out tag battle. - Damage and the "Rising Sun Worrior" are not compatable as a team. - neither is the team of "Teen Dream" Derrek Hall and "No Limits" Ron Deeley. - This crapfest thankfully ends around the 7 minute mark with all 4 men being countout while brawling. (D) [u]Esteban Crespo -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - This match is a non-title fight for some reason, not that Nash deserves to even look the title let alone fight for it! - The match is quick but very brutal as Nash does not sell very good at all and makes Esteban look like a chump , please fire this man! - Match ends around the 4 minute mark with Crespo nailing his "Crespo-kick" to the delight of myself at least. (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Troy Austin[/u] - Oh, PLEASE save this card!!! Karl gets about the same mild heat, which is a start at least. - "Urban Cowboy" Troy Austin thankfully walsk out instead of trying to be the "badass rider" that embarrassed the company in the opening segment. - This match was surpringly very good and Troy might have a good career ahead of him. He matched up nicely with Karl and sold like a champ, Karl was made to look unstoppable out there! - Match actually ended too early for my liking, around the 5 minute mark with Troy missing a lariot and getting drilled with an implant DDT before beinf forced to submit to Karl's devistating "Problem Solver" submission finisher. (C-) Overall, the main event finally did what main events are suppossed to, save a show and close it out on a great note. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between Alexander & Austin after that fight.

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG]Hello all you CCW fans. It is good to know that someone still is reading this newspaper of mine as my pleas for a rematch between [b]Austin & Alexander[/b] have been answered and will take place this month at [b]Agianst All Odds[/b]. We are in [b]Quebec[/b] at the [b]Concordia Hall[/b] where [b]12 people[/b] have come to the free show highlighted by the Austin/ALexander rematch. Before the start of the show, the companies first DVD was passed out to the 12 people in attendance for a weak $5.00. The hour long video was titled [b]"The Best Of CCW, Vol. 1"[/b] and had homemade footage of some of the better matches to have happened thus far in CCW. The quality was poor but watchable and most of the 12 people bought one. [quote] [size=3][b][u]CCW AGAINST ALL ODDS[/size][/b] Concordia Hall , Quebec - October 2015[/u] -------------------------------------- [u][b]NATIONWIDE TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo (C) -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - Reginald "the Nerd" hasn't been seen at CCW recently, which is a shame because his gimmick is rather played well. He comes to teh ring happy to be working and slapping hands. - The champion comes to teh ring next and is still drawing almost zero reaction from the crowd, not good for your "top face". - Weak match that suffered from both Esteban & Reginald failing to step up and carry the match. Ending was botched with Esteban screwing up his "Crespo-kick" finisher for the 3 (D) [u]Floyd Helmsley & Benjamin Nash -def- Ron Deeley & Derrek Hall[/u] - "Fasttrack" Floyd is seen yelling at Nash as he leads the troubled kid to teh ring. Is this some sort of mentor/Trainee sotryline or something because they haev teamed up a lot lately... - "No Limites" Ron Deeley runs to the ring and moonsaults off the top turnbuckle to the delight of the fans. "Teen Dream" Derrek Hall takes his time to stroll to the ring and by the time he gets there, Deeley is already being double teamed. - A good story being played here with Deeley looking for a tag and Hall jsut shrugging it off. Match ends with Deeley getting mad and dropkicking his tag team partner off the ring apron, then turns into a "Instant Stardom" Spinebuster finisher from Helmsley to end it. (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH[/b] Karl Alexander (C) -def-Troy Austin[/u] - A good staredown from both men gets the crowd cheering a bit and when the fists start getting tossed , the crowd surpringly gets louder. - A great fight, even better than last months tilt with Troy actually getting the 3 count in this one and beiong awarded the title before the referee turns to see Karl's foot on the ropes and orders the match to continue. An angry Troy starts getting sloppy in the ring and soon falls victim to a "problem solver" submission hold that he couldn't fight. (C-) Overall, a pretty interesting show that is a big step up from last month. The tag battle was better than it was rated and the main event once more stole the show. It will be a crime if Troy is not pushed after these series of matches. [/quote] [b][u][size=3]ALEXANDER CAUGHT JUICING UP!!![/B][/U][/SIZE] As we headed to [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] for the next show I get a call [b]Michael Damage[/b] informing me that [b]Karl Alexander[/b] has failed a [b]steriod test[/b] he did a few days ago. Naturally, this floored me and when I asked Damage what would be happening to the champion as punishment he got a [i]"we'll see"[/i]. Would Damage drop the title this month on [b]Floyd Helmsley[/b]? Could the company survive suspending their best wrestler? I guess we are just going to wait and see! I get to the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b] to see around [b]14 people[/b] waitring to enter. Someone from the company is already trying to sell the new homemade DVD's from last month and it looks like only half the crowd buys it. I head right in to try and get a word with [b]Karl Alexander[/b] about all of this Steroid news but find that he is in the locker room and no press (which is me and only me) is not allowed in! Some sort of staff meeting I guess. I head for my seat and wait for the show... [quote] [b][u][size=3]CCW PRIVATE WORLD[/size][/b] Windsor Arena Hall , Windsor - November 2015[/u] ----------------------------------- [u]Ron Deeley -def- Micheal damage[/u] - "No Limits" Ron Deeley comes running to the ring and does his moonsault. - Damage does the usual snarling and yelling to hammer home the fact that he is the "heel" - and this weak opener bores us to death as Damage does a bad job of selling the high flying moves of Deeley, finally allowing himself to be rolled up for the clean 1-2-3 (D) [b][u]NATIONWIDE TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo(C) -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Esteban has been a decent enough champion but does not have any backing from the crowd, especailly when the company is trying to push him as the top "face". - "Rising Sun Worrior" Takehide Tankosh!tsu would probably make a decent champion, If only for a transitional role. - Tonight is not the night as Crespo and Takehide tear the house down for thwe delight of the crowd. Crespo finally uses his "Crespo-kick" to end it around the 7 minute mark and both men get a good clapping from the crowd. (C-) [u]Troy Austin -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - You knew it was almost too good to be true as now we get a "Nash match" and in true form, it totally stinks up the whole show. Troy does all he can for the talentless loser but in the end this one match has killed all momentum that the Takehide/Crespo match built up. - The Ending thankfully came when Nash fell victim to a "quickdraw" finisher, a spinning discus punch move. (E) [b][u]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Karl Alexander(C) -def- Floyd Helmsley[/u] - I have eben trying to guess all day what Mr. Damage would do about this whole Alexander/Steroid problem and in the end, he did nothing! Alexander was made out to be the monster he has always been and after a great match with rising star, "Fasttrack" Floyd Helmsley, he gets the submition win and remains undefeated, as well as the champion! (C-) A very entertaining match that was seriosuly hurt by the utter weak and bad performance of Benjamin Nash. This is a probem that seems to be just getting worse and it blows my mind that they continue to give him a match each and every month while others are forced to sit out a month here and there. [/quote]

[IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG]Hello all you CCW fans. It is good to know that someone still is reading this newspaper of mine as my pleas for a rematch between [b]Austin & Alexander[/b] have been answered and will take place this month at [b]Agianst All Odds[/b]. We are in [b]Quebec[/b] at the [b]Concordia Hall[/b] where [b]12 people[/b] have come to the free show highlighted by the Austin/ALexander rematch. Before the start of the show, the companies first DVD was passed out to the 12 people in attendance for a weak $5.00. The hour long video was titled [b]"The Best Of CCW, Vol. 1"[/b] and had homemade footage of some of the better matches to have happened thus far in CCW. The quality was poor but watchable and most of the 12 people bought one. [quote] [size=3][b][u]CCW AGAINST ALL ODDS[/size][/b] Concordia Hall , Quebec - October 2015[/u] -------------------------------------- [u][b]NATIONWIDE TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo (C) -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - Reginald "the Nerd" hasn't been seen at CCW recently, which is a shame because his gimmick is rather played well. He comes to teh ring happy to be working and slapping hands. - The champion comes to teh ring next and is still drawing almost zero reaction from the crowd, not good for your "top face". - Weak match that suffered from both Esteban & Reginald failing to step up and carry the match. Ending was botched with Esteban screwing up his "Crespo-kick" finisher for the 3 (D) [u]Floyd Helmsley & Benjamin Nash -def- Ron Deeley & Derrek Hall[/u] - "Fasttrack" Floyd is seen yelling at Nash as he leads the troubled kid to teh ring. Is this some sort of mentor/Trainee sotryline or something because they haev teamed up a lot lately... - "No Limites" Ron Deeley runs to the ring and moonsaults off the top turnbuckle to the delight of the fans. "Teen Dream" Derrek Hall takes his time to stroll to the ring and by the time he gets there, Deeley is already being double teamed. - A good story being played here with Deeley looking for a tag and Hall jsut shrugging it off. Match ends with Deeley getting mad and dropkicking his tag team partner off the ring apron, then turns into a "Instant Stardom" Spinebuster finisher from Helmsley to end it. (D) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH[/b] Karl Alexander (C) -def-Troy Austin[/u] - A good staredown from both men gets the crowd cheering a bit and when the fists start getting tossed , the crowd surpringly gets louder. - A great fight, even better than last months tilt with Troy actually getting the 3 count in this one and beiong awarded the title before the referee turns to see Karl's foot on the ropes and orders the match to continue. An angry Troy starts getting sloppy in the ring and soon falls victim to a "problem solver" submission hold that he couldn't fight. (C-) Overall, a pretty interesting show that is a big step up from last month. The tag battle was better than it was rated and the main event once more stole the show. It will be a crime if Troy is not pushed after these series of matches. [/quote] [b][u][size=3]ALEXANDER CAUGHT JUICING UP!!![/B][/U][/SIZE] As we headed to [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] for the next show I get a call [b]Michael Damage[/b] informing me that [b]Karl Alexander[/b] has failed a [b]steriod test[/b] he did a few days ago. Naturally, this floored me and when I asked Damage what would be happening to the champion as punishment he got a [i]"we'll see"[/i]. Would Damage drop the title this month on [b]Floyd Helmsley[/b]? Could the company survive suspending their best wrestler? I guess we are just going to wait and see! I get to the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b] to see around [b]14 people[/b] waitring to enter. Someone from the company is already trying to sell the new homemade DVD's from last month and it looks like only half the crowd buys it. I head right in to try and get a word with [b]Karl Alexander[/b] about all of this Steroid news but find that he is in the locker room and no press (which is me and only me) is not allowed in! Some sort of staff meeting I guess. I head for my seat and wait for the show... [quote] [b][u][size=3]CCW PRIVATE WORLD[/size][/b] Windsor Arena Hall , Windsor - November 2015[/u] ----------------------------------- [u]Ron Deeley -def- Micheal damage[/u] - "No Limits" Ron Deeley comes running to the ring and does his moonsault. - Damage does the usual snarling and yelling to hammer home the fact that he is the "heel" - and this weak opener bores us to death as Damage does a bad job of selling the high flying moves of Deeley, finally allowing himself to be rolled up for the clean 1-2-3 (D) [b][u]NATIONWIDE TITLE MATCH[/b] Esteban Crespo(C) -def- Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/u] - Esteban has been a decent enough champion but does not have any backing from the crowd, especailly when the company is trying to push him as the top "face". - "Rising Sun Worrior" Takehide Tankosh!tsu would probably make a decent champion, If only for a transitional role. - Tonight is not the night as Crespo and Takehide tear the house down for thwe delight of the crowd. Crespo finally uses his "Crespo-kick" to end it around the 7 minute mark and both men get a good clapping from the crowd. (C-) [u]Troy Austin -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - You knew it was almost too good to be true as now we get a "Nash match" and in true form, it totally stinks up the whole show. Troy does all he can for the talentless loser but in the end this one match has killed all momentum that the Takehide/Crespo match built up. - The Ending thankfully came when Nash fell victim to a "quickdraw" finisher, a spinning discus punch move. (E) [b][u]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Karl Alexander(C) -def- Floyd Helmsley[/u] - I have eben trying to guess all day what Mr. Damage would do about this whole Alexander/Steroid problem and in the end, he did nothing! Alexander was made out to be the monster he has always been and after a great match with rising star, "Fasttrack" Floyd Helmsley, he gets the submition win and remains undefeated, as well as the champion! (C-) A very entertaining match that was seriosuly hurt by the utter weak and bad performance of Benjamin Nash. This is a probem that seems to be just getting worse and it blows my mind that they continue to give him a match each and every month while others are forced to sit out a month here and there. [/quote]

[b][U][SIZE=5][center]DECEMBER 2015[/center][/B][/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all, my name is [b]Bruce Lugar[/b] and this month marks the debute of [b]CWC[/b]. Who will be the more dominating promotion between the 2 companies? Will it be [b]Michael Damages' CCW[/b] or [b]Rebecca Damage's CWC[/b]? You can decide after this month's report!!! To kick off the month I found myself heading back to [b]Quebec[/b] and the [b]Concordia Hall[/b]. CCW's last show of the year, [b]Uprising[/b] was about to air and I was running late. I just got into the hall just as the show started and was floored to see that only [b]8 people[/b] bothered to brave the Canadian winter weather to see this free show. 8 People!!!!!! At least all 8 bought a CCW DVD that the company was still trying to sell off, a little bit of money is better than nothing! [quote] [center][b][u][size=5]CCW UPRISING[/size] Concordia Hall , Quebec[/b][/u][/center] [u]Reginald Nevada -def- Michael Damage[/u] - The friendly neighbourhood nerd makes his way to the ring and gets a a few cheers from the odd CCW fan. - Michael Damage walks out carrying a steel chair with him for some reason. A nice middle finger to the crowd shows them who they should be cheering for. - Damage sells for Reginald very nicely and the nerd is made to look great. The ending came when Damage gets frustrated and drills Nevada across the head with the steel chair for the DQ. (D) [b][u]NATIONWIDE TITLE REMATCH[/b] Takehide Tankosh!tsu -def- Esteban Crespo(C)[/u] - The "Rising Sun Worrior" looks to be ready for another battle as he does his traditional bows to the referee. - Esteban Crespo comes jogging out slappinga few hands before rolling into the ring and hands his prized belt to the referee. - This match was on the same level as last month's thrilling contest with both men getting a handful of nearfalls apiece. Crespo thinks he wins the match too easy when he connects with his "Crespo-kick" but turns top see that Takehide manages to roll out of the ring. As Crespo tries to reach down and pull the japanses star back in, he is headbutted and then nailed with a spinning heel kick oveer the rop ropes. The crowd cheers at the high risk move as the referee makes a 3 count for a stunning upset! The crowd gives Takehide a decent ovation as he hold his new title into the air. (C-) [u]Floyd Helmsley -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - [i]"Fastrack" Floyd gets the mic and tells the crowd that he has spent the last few months trying to educate Benjamin Nash, to share his wisdom to make a loser a little better but adds that Nash is unteachable. He adds that he ahs never met a man as dumb as Nash and that tonight he will put the kid out of his misery for good!"[/i] - Nash seems to take exception to the comments and charges the ring, only to get drilled with a very stiff lariot that turns him inside out. Helmsley then pulls him up and drills the kid with his "Instant Staredom" finisher for the quickest 3 and the quickest match in CCW history! (D) [b][U]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/B] Ron Deeley -def- Karl Alexander(C)[/u] - And for the shock of the year and a move I NEVER saw coming, they drop the title onto high flying Ron Deeley after one hell of a contest that had Deeley catching air all over the place. Alexander had a good run of offense and Deeley sold him as the monster he is nicely. - The shocking ending came when Alexander signaled for his "Problem SOlver" submission finisher, but when he went in for the kill, Deeley slides through his legs, caught him turning with a cresent kick, then hits a beautful splitleg moonsault from the nearest turnbuckle to drop onto Alexander and end his winning streak as well as become the new champion!!!! The show ends with an angery Alexander pushing the referee out of the way and brutally attacking a celebrating Deeley as the other wrestlers in the back come out to break it up (C-) [/quote] Overall, well, WOW. 8 people saw history in the making with 2 title switches on one show. I really like the "Rising Sun Worrior" as Nationwide champion but not too sure what Ron Deeley did to get rewarded with the CCW Championship. This has to be the punishment towards Karl Alexander for the steriod testing results because losing your winning streak AND title in one shot to a mid-carder like Deeeley is tough!!!! After a few words with Mr. Damage I was off to cross the border and had 4 days to reach bar called [b]Biker's Paradise[/b] in [b]New England[/b] where Mrs. Damage was waiting for me. Good thing they are paying for my room and food, the only thing I pay for is the gas...which is getting expensive. The bar was full of only 15 people but at least it is a start. I took a seat by the bar and tried to get comfortable on an old wooden bar stool as a heavily tattooed lady with a grand total of 5 teeth kept looking my way from across the bar and smiling. [quote] [b][u][center][size=3]CWC DANGER ZONE[/size][/b] Biker's Paradise , New England [/u][/center] [u]Benito Munez -def- The Sunset Kid[/u] - Munez is a 21 year old mexican high flyer who has a killer look to him,very marketable. - The Sunset kid is already my favorite character in this company. He is a 21 year old Canadian dressed in a cowboy outfit complete with chaps and a small red hat with the long strap that goes past his chin. The kid comes rolling down the isle sitting on a wooden horse, the type you would find on a merry-go-round, but with wheels attached. The kid gets to the ring and easily dismounts, all the while talking to his "horse". The kid then sets down his small red hat and dives into the ring where he proceeds to get the beating of his life. - The kid is actually rather horrible in the ring with no technical game and very little in the way of wrestling basics and Munez takes care of him easily. (D) [u][b]ARENA TITLE MATCH[/b] Tanosuke Kudara -def- Kazuyoshi[/u] - Kudara is one of a number of japanese talents that [b]rebecca Damage[/b] decided to hire and maybe one of the lesser talented. - Kazuyoshi is a heavyweight of a man. - This match is rather entertaining with Kudara spending a lot fot ime attacking the larger and more stronger Kazuyoshi as much as possible. The crowd really got into this match and gave both men a good ovation after Kudara connected with a reverse lariot for the 3 and his first title reign in North America. (C-) [u]Sanraku Chishu -def- Jacob Green[/u] - Yet another Japanese star, Chishu is a high flying masked japanese star who loves to take it into the air. - Jacob Green is a 20 year old Canadian who uses a strongstyle method. - Chishu and Green doesn't really match well and made for an awkward battle. Chishu hits a corkscrew plancha off the top turnbuckle to hit a stunned Green for the 3 count. (D) [b][u]CWC CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH Tables Match[/b] Jamie Crash -def- Derrek Strong[/u] - Jamie Crash is a 34 year old former professional boxer who ended his career with an impressive 22-9-0 with 11 KO's. His head is about 78% healthy and he loves to brawl and get dirty. - Derrek Strong is monster of a man who is only 18 years old. The guy is a massive bulk of both fat musle and a bad temper. - What a carwreck this main event was and to toss in teh Tables stip was even worse. After a few failed attempts of trying to lift or move the monster that is Derrek Strong, Crash resorted to his boxing skills and soon Derrek was staggering. Crash backs up and drills Derrek with a running forarm that finally drops the "walking mountian" backweards into a table that had been erected vertically over the right corner post. (D) [/quote] Overall, the debute of the CWC is like a breath of fresh air compared to the 8 months I have spent following the CCW around. The Sunset Kid gimmick is the best thing I have seen in a long time and this company has a lot of promise, however, maybe a little too many Japanese stars!!!! - So, for December, I would have to say that the [b]CCW[/b] won this month in the game of "head to head" with the double title switch...too bad only 8 people saw it!!!!

[b][U][SIZE=5][center]DECEMBER 2015[/center][/B][/U][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Hello all, my name is [b]Bruce Lugar[/b] and this month marks the debute of [b]CWC[/b]. Who will be the more dominating promotion between the 2 companies? Will it be [b]Michael Damages' CCW[/b] or [b]Rebecca Damage's CWC[/b]? You can decide after this month's report!!! To kick off the month I found myself heading back to [b]Quebec[/b] and the [b]Concordia Hall[/b]. CCW's last show of the year, [b]Uprising[/b] was about to air and I was running late. I just got into the hall just as the show started and was floored to see that only [b]8 people[/b] bothered to brave the Canadian winter weather to see this free show. 8 People!!!!!! At least all 8 bought a CCW DVD that the company was still trying to sell off, a little bit of money is better than nothing! [quote] [center][b][u][size=5]CCW UPRISING[/size] Concordia Hall , Quebec[/b][/u][/center] [u]Reginald Nevada -def- Michael Damage[/u] - The friendly neighbourhood nerd makes his way to the ring and gets a a few cheers from the odd CCW fan. - Michael Damage walks out carrying a steel chair with him for some reason. A nice middle finger to the crowd shows them who they should be cheering for. - Damage sells for Reginald very nicely and the nerd is made to look great. The ending came when Damage gets frustrated and drills Nevada across the head with the steel chair for the DQ. (D) [b][u]NATIONWIDE TITLE REMATCH[/b] Takehide Tankosh!tsu -def- Esteban Crespo(C)[/u] - The "Rising Sun Worrior" looks to be ready for another battle as he does his traditional bows to the referee. - Esteban Crespo comes jogging out slappinga few hands before rolling into the ring and hands his prized belt to the referee. - This match was on the same level as last month's thrilling contest with both men getting a handful of nearfalls apiece. Crespo thinks he wins the match too easy when he connects with his "Crespo-kick" but turns top see that Takehide manages to roll out of the ring. As Crespo tries to reach down and pull the japanses star back in, he is headbutted and then nailed with a spinning heel kick oveer the rop ropes. The crowd cheers at the high risk move as the referee makes a 3 count for a stunning upset! The crowd gives Takehide a decent ovation as he hold his new title into the air. (C-) [u]Floyd Helmsley -def- Benjamin Nash[/u] - [i]"Fastrack" Floyd gets the mic and tells the crowd that he has spent the last few months trying to educate Benjamin Nash, to share his wisdom to make a loser a little better but adds that Nash is unteachable. He adds that he ahs never met a man as dumb as Nash and that tonight he will put the kid out of his misery for good!"[/i] - Nash seems to take exception to the comments and charges the ring, only to get drilled with a very stiff lariot that turns him inside out. Helmsley then pulls him up and drills the kid with his "Instant Staredom" finisher for the quickest 3 and the quickest match in CCW history! (D) [b][U]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH[/B] Ron Deeley -def- Karl Alexander(C)[/u] - And for the shock of the year and a move I NEVER saw coming, they drop the title onto high flying Ron Deeley after one hell of a contest that had Deeley catching air all over the place. Alexander had a good run of offense and Deeley sold him as the monster he is nicely. - The shocking ending came when Alexander signaled for his "Problem SOlver" submission finisher, but when he went in for the kill, Deeley slides through his legs, caught him turning with a cresent kick, then hits a beautful splitleg moonsault from the nearest turnbuckle to drop onto Alexander and end his winning streak as well as become the new champion!!!! The show ends with an angery Alexander pushing the referee out of the way and brutally attacking a celebrating Deeley as the other wrestlers in the back come out to break it up (C-) [/quote] Overall, well, WOW. 8 people saw history in the making with 2 title switches on one show. I really like the "Rising Sun Worrior" as Nationwide champion but not too sure what Ron Deeley did to get rewarded with the CCW Championship. This has to be the punishment towards Karl Alexander for the steriod testing results because losing your winning streak AND title in one shot to a mid-carder like Deeeley is tough!!!! After a few words with Mr. Damage I was off to cross the border and had 4 days to reach bar called [b]Biker's Paradise[/b] in [b]New England[/b] where Mrs. Damage was waiting for me. Good thing they are paying for my room and food, the only thing I pay for is the gas...which is getting expensive. The bar was full of only 15 people but at least it is a start. I took a seat by the bar and tried to get comfortable on an old wooden bar stool as a heavily tattooed lady with a grand total of 5 teeth kept looking my way from across the bar and smiling. [quote] [b][u][center][size=3]CWC DANGER ZONE[/size][/b] Biker's Paradise , New England [/u][/center] [u]Benito Munez -def- The Sunset Kid[/u] - Munez is a 21 year old mexican high flyer who has a killer look to him,very marketable. - The Sunset kid is already my favorite character in this company. He is a 21 year old Canadian dressed in a cowboy outfit complete with chaps and a small red hat with the long strap that goes past his chin. The kid comes rolling down the isle sitting on a wooden horse, the type you would find on a merry-go-round, but with wheels attached. The kid gets to the ring and easily dismounts, all the while talking to his "horse". The kid then sets down his small red hat and dives into the ring where he proceeds to get the beating of his life. - The kid is actually rather horrible in the ring with no technical game and very little in the way of wrestling basics and Munez takes care of him easily. (D) [u][b]ARENA TITLE MATCH[/b] Tanosuke Kudara -def- Kazuyoshi[/u] - Kudara is one of a number of japanese talents that [b]rebecca Damage[/b] decided to hire and maybe one of the lesser talented. - Kazuyoshi is a heavyweight of a man. - This match is rather entertaining with Kudara spending a lot fot ime attacking the larger and more stronger Kazuyoshi as much as possible. The crowd really got into this match and gave both men a good ovation after Kudara connected with a reverse lariot for the 3 and his first title reign in North America. (C-) [u]Sanraku Chishu -def- Jacob Green[/u] - Yet another Japanese star, Chishu is a high flying masked japanese star who loves to take it into the air. - Jacob Green is a 20 year old Canadian who uses a strongstyle method. - Chishu and Green doesn't really match well and made for an awkward battle. Chishu hits a corkscrew plancha off the top turnbuckle to hit a stunned Green for the 3 count. (D) [b][u]CWC CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH Tables Match[/b] Jamie Crash -def- Derrek Strong[/u] - Jamie Crash is a 34 year old former professional boxer who ended his career with an impressive 22-9-0 with 11 KO's. His head is about 78% healthy and he loves to brawl and get dirty. - Derrek Strong is monster of a man who is only 18 years old. The guy is a massive bulk of both fat musle and a bad temper. - What a carwreck this main event was and to toss in teh Tables stip was even worse. After a few failed attempts of trying to lift or move the monster that is Derrek Strong, Crash resorted to his boxing skills and soon Derrek was staggering. Crash backs up and drills Derrek with a running forarm that finally drops the "walking mountian" backweards into a table that had been erected vertically over the right corner post. (D) [/quote] Overall, the debute of the CWC is like a breath of fresh air compared to the 8 months I have spent following the CCW around. The Sunset Kid gimmick is the best thing I have seen in a long time and this company has a lot of promise, however, maybe a little too many Japanese stars!!!! - So, for December, I would have to say that the [b]CCW[/b] won this month in the game of "head to head" with the double title switch...too bad only 8 people saw it!!!!

[center][size=5][b][u]JANUARY 2016[/b][/u][/size][/center] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Good evening all. [b]Bruce Lugar[/b] here for another month of wrestling action. Before we get into this month's battle, I want to inform all that the yearly awards were handed down late last night. Due to the [b]CCW[/b] not having a complete year of events booked and with the [b]CWC[/b] only running 1 month to qualify, only one award was given out. That award was the [b]Match Of The Year[/b] award with [b]Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/b] VS. [b]Esteban Crespo[/b] at [b]CCW Private World[/b] being picked. I still say that the rematch at [b]CCW Uprising[/b] was better, but mainly because of Takehide finally winning the gold! In any eent, congrats to both men and it will be interesting to see who wins it next year (providing the CCW and CWC stay in businss!). SO , I start 2016 on the road for a [b]CCW[/b] event in [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] at the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b]. It loks like [b]14 People[/b] are at the doors ready to be let in. By now I can tell who the regular CCW fans are in each province and most of these 14 are the ones that have ciome to every event thus far! I take my seat and look over the single page "program" that the company hands out every event. It gives a rundown of matches for the night. The main event scheduled is the rematch between [b]Karl Alexander[/b] and [b]"No Limits" Ron Deeley[/b]. That one can go one of 2 ways. Either Karl is awarded his title back since is punishment was losin both it and the streak OR they try and make a serious run pushing Deeley as a legit champion....HMMM [quote] [b][u][center][size=3]CCW SLAVE TO THE GRIND[/size][/b] Windsor Arena Hall , Ontario[/u][/center] [u]Michael Damage -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - Opening for both men are the same with Damage once more showing off that he is the heel. Only difference is that he keeps polishing his new Tag title belt that he has around his waist. - Match was the usual for a Michael Damage opener, nothing great and pretty quikc. Damage once more gets the DQ instead of doing the clean job for the nerd. This time Damage uses the tag belt to blast over Reginald's head instead of his steel cahir that he carried to the ring again. (D) [u]Benjamin Nash & Esteban Crespo -def- Floyd Helmsley & Troy Austin[/u] - Nash is partnered up with someone new to apparently keep the "storyline" going between him and Helmsley. - Floyd and the "Urban Cowboy" look a little awkward together and don't work well togther as Crespo carries the entire match on hsi shoulders, ending it with a "Crespo-kick" to Troy's jaw for the 3 count. (C-) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Ron Deeley(C)[/u] - Karl lookes pissed off over losing his title last month and looks ready to rip anyone's head off right about now! - "No Limits" Ron Deeley walks to the ring instead of running. He is all smiles as iritates Karl more by mouthing off to him as he points to the belt drapped over his shoulder. - Karl rips Deeley apart and gives the high flyer hardly any offense at all. I have no idea why they even bothered to give Deeley teh title because it was obvious that Karl was taking it back tonight, and did so in 6 minutes with a "Problem Solver" submission finisher that he kept locked on until well after the match was over. - The show closes with Karl standing over a hurt Deeley holding his title in the air... (C-) [/quote] So, Karl is given the title back and probably given a stiff warning by the company. I don't blame then for doing this as Karl really is the best they have right now, and in the end you have to keep your stars happy! At Least Ron Deeley can saw he was world champion for a month, right? I get a call from [b]Mrs. Damage[/b] informing me that the next [b]CWC[/b] show is not until the end of the month and that I would be heading to the [b]Tri state[/b] area. Never been there so I decide to ehad off early and do some siteseeing. I get a shock when I am about to leave as [b][Mr. Damage[/b] decides to accompany me to visite with his wife and see how his new investment is holding up. [b]The Weston Gymnasium[/b] is the location of the next CWC event titled [b]Radioactive[/b]. Who the heck comes up with some of these names anyway? The main event for the night is [b]Jamie Crash[/b] battling some new japanese star named [b]Gennosuke Matsamara[/b]. Great, yet another asian star that I will stend a lifetime trying to remember how to pronounce his name right! Only [b]11 people[/b] are at the free show, which is disappointing but at least they drew a crowd! [quote] [b][u][center][size=3]CWC RADIOACTIVE[/size][/b] The Weston Gymnasium , Tri State[/u][/center] [u]Kazuyoshi -def- The Sunset Kid[/u] - The large monster Kazuyoshi is already in the ring when the show starts and out rolls a smiling Sunet Kid on his wooden horse with wheels. He (D) [u]Derrek Strong & Tanosuke Kudara -def- Sanraku Chishu & Jacob Green[/u] - A walking muntian that is Derrek Strong looks odd teaming with the smaller Kudara. - From opponents last week to partners this week, Green and the high flying Chishu had no chance once Strong got into the ring. Strong never left his feet until he delivered his nasty second turnbuckle splash on poor Jacob Green. A finisher he called a "9.0" in reference to an earthquake rating system. (C-) [u][b]CWC CHAPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Jamie Crash(C) -def- Gennosuke Matsumara[/u] - The aging but deadly former boxer walks calmly to the ring with the title over his shoulder. He leans against the corner and doesn't move a muscle nor show any emotion as his opponent comes to the ring. - Gennosuke Matsumara is making his debute and already gets a title shot. he is 23 and has no dinstinct style of wrestling. - Matsumara is gutsy though as he gets right into the champs face as the bell rings and actually slaps Crash across the face. rash just smiles, then unloads and that set the tone for a pretty intense beating from Matsumara. - Crash mercilessly finished him off with his new finisher, a knockout uppercut that drops Matsumara like a ton of bricks... (D) [/quote] Jamie doesn't look like a good champion to me and these asian guys are not blending in with the group very well either! A very disappointing show that even [b]The Sunset Kid[/b] could save for me. The [b]CCW[/b] easily won this month's battle as their shows are really starting to catch fire right now! see you all next month!

[center][size=5][b][u]JANUARY 2016[/b][/u][/size][/center] [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/damaged_1/BruceLuger.jpg[/IMG] Good evening all. [b]Bruce Lugar[/b] here for another month of wrestling action. Before we get into this month's battle, I want to inform all that the yearly awards were handed down late last night. Due to the [b]CCW[/b] not having a complete year of events booked and with the [b]CWC[/b] only running 1 month to qualify, only one award was given out. That award was the [b]Match Of The Year[/b] award with [b]Takehide Tankosh!tsu[/b] VS. [b]Esteban Crespo[/b] at [b]CCW Private World[/b] being picked. I still say that the rematch at [b]CCW Uprising[/b] was better, but mainly because of Takehide finally winning the gold! In any eent, congrats to both men and it will be interesting to see who wins it next year (providing the CCW and CWC stay in businss!). SO , I start 2016 on the road for a [b]CCW[/b] event in [b]Windsor, Ontario[/b] at the [b]Windsor Arena Hall[/b]. It loks like [b]14 People[/b] are at the doors ready to be let in. By now I can tell who the regular CCW fans are in each province and most of these 14 are the ones that have ciome to every event thus far! I take my seat and look over the single page "program" that the company hands out every event. It gives a rundown of matches for the night. The main event scheduled is the rematch between [b]Karl Alexander[/b] and [b]"No Limits" Ron Deeley[/b]. That one can go one of 2 ways. Either Karl is awarded his title back since is punishment was losin both it and the streak OR they try and make a serious run pushing Deeley as a legit champion....HMMM [quote] [b][u][center][size=3]CCW SLAVE TO THE GRIND[/size][/b] Windsor Arena Hall , Ontario[/u][/center] [u]Michael Damage -def- Reginald Nevada[/u] - Opening for both men are the same with Damage once more showing off that he is the heel. Only difference is that he keeps polishing his new Tag title belt that he has around his waist. - Match was the usual for a Michael Damage opener, nothing great and pretty quikc. Damage once more gets the DQ instead of doing the clean job for the nerd. This time Damage uses the tag belt to blast over Reginald's head instead of his steel cahir that he carried to the ring again. (D) [u]Benjamin Nash & Esteban Crespo -def- Floyd Helmsley & Troy Austin[/u] - Nash is partnered up with someone new to apparently keep the "storyline" going between him and Helmsley. - Floyd and the "Urban Cowboy" look a little awkward together and don't work well togther as Crespo carries the entire match on hsi shoulders, ending it with a "Crespo-kick" to Troy's jaw for the 3 count. (C-) [u][b]CCW CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH[/b] Karl Alexander -def- Ron Deeley(C)[/u] - Karl lookes pissed off over losing his title last month and looks ready to rip anyone's head off right about now! - "No Limits" Ron Deeley walks to the ring instead of running. He is all smiles as iritates Karl more by mouthing off to him as he points to the belt drapped over his shoulder. - Karl rips Deeley apart and gives the high flyer hardly any offense at all. I have no idea why they even bothered to give Deeley teh title because it was obvious that Karl was taking it back tonight, and did so in 6 minutes with a "Problem Solver" submission finisher that he kept locked on until well after the match was over. - The show closes with Karl standing over a hurt Deeley holding his title in the air... (C-) [/quote] So, Karl is given the title back and probably given a stiff warning by the company. I don't blame then for doing this as Karl really is the best they have right now, and in the end you have to keep your stars happy! At Least Ron Deeley can saw he was world champion for a month, right? I get a call from [b]Mrs. Damage[/b] informing me that the next [b]CWC[/b] show is not until the end of the month and that I would be heading to the [b]Tri state[/b] area. Never been there so I decide to ehad off early and do some siteseeing. I get a shock when I am about to leave as [b][Mr. Damage[/b] decides to accompany me to visite with his wife and see how his new investment is holding up. [b]The Weston Gymnasium[/b] is the location of the next CWC event titled [b]Radioactive[/b]. Who the heck comes up with some of these names anyway? The main event for the night is [b]Jamie Crash[/b] battling some new japanese star named [b]Gennosuke Matsamara[/b]. Great, yet another asian star that I will stend a lifetime trying to remember how to pronounce his name right! Only [b]11 people[/b] are at the free show, which is disappointing but at least they drew a crowd! [quote] [b][u][center][size=3]CWC RADIOACTIVE[/size][/b] The Weston Gymnasium , Tri State[/u][/center] [u]Kazuyoshi -def- The Sunset Kid[/u] - The large monster Kazuyoshi is already in the ring when the show starts and out rolls a smiling Sunet Kid on his wooden horse with wheels. He (D) [u]Derrek Strong & Tanosuke Kudara -def- Sanraku Chishu & Jacob Green[/u] - A walking muntian that is Derrek Strong looks odd teaming with the smaller Kudara. - From opponents last week to partners this week, Green and the high flying Chishu had no chance once Strong got into the ring. Strong never left his feet until he delivered his nasty second turnbuckle splash on poor Jacob Green. A finisher he called a "9.0" in reference to an earthquake rating system. (C-) [u][b]CWC CHAPIONSHIP MATCH[/b] Jamie Crash(C) -def- Gennosuke Matsumara[/u] - The aging but deadly former boxer walks calmly to the ring with the title over his shoulder. He leans against the corner and doesn't move a muscle nor show any emotion as his opponent comes to the ring. - Gennosuke Matsumara is making his debute and already gets a title shot. he is 23 and has no dinstinct style of wrestling. - Matsumara is gutsy though as he gets right into the champs face as the bell rings and actually slaps Crash across the face. rash just smiles, then unloads and that set the tone for a pretty intense beating from Matsumara. - Crash mercilessly finished him off with his new finisher, a knockout uppercut that drops Matsumara like a ton of bricks... (D) [/quote] Jamie doesn't look like a good champion to me and these asian guys are not blending in with the group very well either! A very disappointing show that even [b]The Sunset Kid[/b] could save for me. The [b]CCW[/b] easily won this month's battle as their shows are really starting to catch fire right now! see you all next month!

I got a shock the following morning during a morning phone call. My publishers are telling me that I am losing money badly. My publication, [b]Wrestling World Informer[/b] is dangerously close to being shut down unless I come up with a quick solution! After crunching the numbers it occurs to me that I have to survive on a yearly punblication format instead of the montly schedule I was currently running on. This also will effect [b]The Damage Family[/b] as now I will only be briefing [b]CCW[/b] action as a yearly recap instead of each show. The first publication of the new format is due to hit stands tomorrow night, check it out!!!

I got a shock the following morning during a morning phone call. My publishers are telling me that I am losing money badly. My publication, [b]Wrestling World Informer[/b] is dangerously close to being shut down unless I come up with a quick solution! After crunching the numbers it occurs to me that I have to survive on a yearly punblication format instead of the montly schedule I was currently running on. This also will effect [b]The Damage Family[/b] as now I will only be briefing [b]CCW[/b] action as a yearly recap instead of each show. The first publication of the new format is due to hit stands tomorrow night, check it out!!!

Archived