Bowl default teams, NCAA & 1AA teams and NFL teams ALL IN BOWL BOUND GAME

alex

I am wondering if it is possible to have ALL of the teams and divisions in the Bowl Bound game, say, for example, All NFL teams, All NCAA teams, All NCAA 1AA teams with ALL Bowl Bound default teams combined together in this bowl bound game. Something must be possible, but how?, I know it seems a bit too much for the memory size of game but if you look at Championship Manager games, they have Europe leagues and N & S American leagues as well as with Japan, Australia, etc. You can run a number of leagues simultaneously, say, you are managing a club in English Premier Division and have French, German, Scottish and Brazilian and American Major League leagues running at same time as you are in english premier division. Also at the same time, you could get an offer to manage a team in another country or division depending on your football manager status. If it is possible with Championship manager, why not with Bowl bound with all american and college football teams and divisions as mentioned above. Let it be possible.

[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate;148594]Alex Unless I'm mistaken, I think that if you try to put too many teams into the database, the game will crash. I do know that one of the files, either the Division 2 or Division 3, I can't remember which, had to be trimmed down because the amount of teams couldn't be supported. KennyWan[/QUOTE] I would like someone to look at my realignment file and see why its not working. There is another thread just below describing the problem.

[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate;148594]Alex Unless I'm mistaken, I think that if you try to put too many teams into the database, the game will crash. I do know that one of the files, either the Division 2 or Division 3, I can't remember which, had to be trimmed down because the amount of teams couldn't be supported. KennyWan[/QUOTE] I would like someone to look at my realignment file and see why its not working. There is another thread just below describing the problem.

[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate;148594]Alex Unless I'm mistaken, I think that if you try to put too many teams into the database, the game will crash. I do know that one of the files, either the Division 2 or Division 3, I can't remember which, had to be trimmed down because the amount of teams couldn't be supported. KennyWan[/QUOTE] Does anyone know the maximum amount of teams that can be generated? I did a forum search but found nothing. Thanks.

[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate;148594]Alex Unless I'm mistaken, I think that if you try to put too many teams into the database, the game will crash. I do know that one of the files, either the Division 2 or Division 3, I can't remember which, had to be trimmed down because the amount of teams couldn't be supported. KennyWan[/QUOTE] Does anyone know the maximum amount of teams that can be generated? I did a forum search but found nothing. Thanks.

Archived