Is this game "modded out"?

Seems there are no active mods any longer for this game. Seems strange with the number of things that could be done. I tried the "overall" mod by Icy but started getting an RTE. I did get the helmet logo mod (forgot who offhand, but thanks). Any other good mods I should look at (I sim my games currently)? And where can I look to get those? Thanks!

[QUOTE=Ragin Cajun;147578]Seems there are no active mods any longer for this game. Seems strange with the number of things that could be done. I tried the "overall" mod by Icy but started getting an RTE. I did get the helmet logo mod (forgot who offhand, but thanks). Any other good mods I should look at (I sim my games currently)? And where can I look to get those? Thanks![/QUOTE] There's a mod that lets you watch your games. You can do it 'in game' if youre running a solo league, but if you're in an online league, you can actually watch your game once the new league file comes out.

[QUOTE=Ragin Cajun;147578]Seems there are no active mods any longer for this game. Seems strange with the number of things that could be done. I tried the "overall" mod by Icy but started getting an RTE. I did get the helmet logo mod (forgot who offhand, but thanks). Any other good mods I should look at (I sim my games currently)? And where can I look to get those? Thanks![/QUOTE] There's a mod that lets you watch your games. You can do it 'in game' if youre running a solo league, but if you're in an online league, you can actually watch your game once the new league file comes out.

Archived