different mod problems

Hi there im new to the game and forums. I just wanted to ask how to put another mod in please. I downloaded this other mod called TCP and put it in a seperate folder into the "Data" section of TEW2005. I have defualt and TCP but when I go on the game and try to change the database I want all I get to choose is the default option. Can anyone help me please? :confused:

Welcome to the boards Lucky Charms. you have to create a new database through the game, creating a new folder will not do the trick. Boot up your copy of TEW, click editor and at the bottom of the screen should be a create database button. Click on this and name the new database TCP (or whatever you want) and then go to the programfiles and overwrite all of the datafiles in the TCP database with the ones you have downloaded. Now when you come to switch databases you should be able to.

Welcome to the boards Lucky Charms. you have to create a new database through the game, creating a new folder will not do the trick. Boot up your copy of TEW, click editor and at the bottom of the screen should be a create database button. Click on this and name the new database TCP (or whatever you want) and then go to the programfiles and overwrite all of the datafiles in the TCP database with the ones you have downloaded. Now when you come to switch databases you should be able to.

Archived