WWE.... Bah.... WCW: The Rebirth

WWE Present’s No Way Out: [quote] [IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9471/smackdownlogo9ws.jpg[/IMG] [i]Presents...[/i] [img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1422/nowayout4vd.jpg[/img] Before the show begins a video hyping the WWE Title Match tonight between Sting and Brock Lesnar plays. Then the credits roll.(A*) Pyro explodes all around the arena as WWE No Way Out begins. The camera cuts all throughout the crowd to reveal signs held by fans, such as [i]’Brock Fears The Stinger’[/i], [i]’CM Punk I’m Pregnant’[/i] and [i]’Hi Memph, I’m on the tele. WWEFAN.CO.UK NOW BITCHES!!!’[/i]. The camera then settles on the Smackdown announce team of Michael Cole, Tazz and of course, The ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage. MC: [i]Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to WWE Smackdown’s No Way Out Pay-Per-View extravaganza. Live from the sold out America West Arena in Phoenix Arizona. I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz and the Macho Man. And gentleman, tonight it seems like the WWE has reached a climax in star talent.[/i] MM: [i]Cole, brother, The Macho Man feels the electricity in this building and let me tell you. There ain’t been nothing quite like this for a while. Oohhh Yeah…[/i] T: [i]Tonight sees some hotly anticipated matches, and you gotta believe, even Brock Lesnar might be getting a tad twitchy knowing he is going into uncharted territory tonight against Sting.[/i] MC: [i]It was this past week on Smackdown Sting made his in ring WWE debut, teaming with Batista, and it wasn’t the best of starts for The Stinger. But without further ado, let’s go to our first match.[/i] [b]Cruiserweight Challenge Triple Threat Match[/b] Good solid match between three of the very best Cruiserweight stars in the WWE. Some great spots see all three men go the limit in a thrilling opening contest. Jushin Lyger eventually picks up the win here after a Lyger Bomb to Rey Rey. However the crowd give all three men a standing ovation.(A) The cameras cut backstage to the parking lot, where a limo has just arrived. The limo stops and out steps WWE Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, much to the dislike of the crowd. Brock is dressed in a suit and rubs his title as Paul Heyman follows.(A*) We then cut back to the announce team who inform us that next is the Tag Team Title Match.(B) We then see a video recap of the feud to date.(A) [b]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/b] Christian and Lynn try every dirty tactic in the book to get hold of the tag titles here. But a stellar performance by the crowd favourites eventually pull out the win after Colt Cabana scores a roll up on Jerry Lynn.(A*) After the hellacious match up that just took place, Punk and Cabana stand in the ring and hold their titles aloft whilst the crowd shower them in praise.(B+) We then cut backstage where Randy Orton is being interviewed. He says that tonight, he will fulfil part of his destiny when he wins the US Title, and then, he will go on to win the WWE Title… At Wrestlemania.(B+) Cut back to the announcers and we see that next up is the Cruiserweight Title Match.(B+) A video recap follows showing Austin Aries losing to AJ then stealing the belt in his bid to get another title shot.(B+) [b]WWE Cruisweight Title Match[/b] Solid bout from two of the WWE’s best Cruiserweights. Aries trying his best to get an early win but to no avail. Styles regains the advantage and looks to have the match won, but Aries counters with a sunset flip. But AJ rolls through, nails the Styles Clash and the CW Title is back where it belongs.(B+) We then cut backstage when AJ leaves the ring to see Batista warming up for his match tonight against The Undertaker. It’s gonna be good.(A*) We then see Christopher Daniels making his way toward the ring. He looks set for business.(B+) The announcers then inform us that next is a match that has never before been seen on WWE Television, an Overhead X Match. And Michael Cole explains the rules.(A) MC: [i]In this match, the United States title will be hung aloft over the ring, and will be held by four wires shaped in an X, held up by scaffolding. The only way to win this match is to scale the ropes and get retrieve the belt from the middle of the X. This match is a first for the WWE and it’s fans, and it’s next.[/i] T: [i]This one is gonna be off the chain.[/i] We then see the video recapping the situation and the three men all saying they should be the contender for the belt, with Benoit eventually deciding to defend the belt in the X Match.(A) [b]WWE United States Title, Overhead X Match[/b] One of the matches of the year. All four men go at this match like their lives depend on it and they don’t disappoint. Spots galore with all four getting busted wide open from the scaffold. Getting thrown off the support cables becomes commonplace and the devastation is something unbelievable. The finish comes when Orton, D’Lo and Daniels are on the cable. Orton goes to knock D’Lo off, but Brown counters and hits a Sky High Powerbomb on Randy off the cables. Fallen Angel sees his opportunity and takes it with aplomb, grabbing the title and the win.(A) Daniels finally gets to his knees after falling from the X. He grabs the title and hugs it, whilst the crowd are on their feet applauding all four men for the hellacious contest they just finished. Daniels wipes the blood from his eyes and tears appear on his cheek. The crowd give all four men a standing ovation.(A) MC: [i]What A Match! I don’t think we’ve ever seen anything quite like that here in the WWE. Absolutely phenomenal. And it’s not over yet folks. We still have two matches to come, as part of our double main event. And next up… Batista takes on The Undertaker…[/i] MM: [i]Oooh Yeeeahhhh. Smackdown is showing tonight that it has the stars and the matches to be the best wrestling show on the planet brothas.[/i] The scene then cuts to the video where Batista finds out his opponent as well as various clips of the two men in action.(A*) [b]WWE Double Main Event- Batista -vs- The Undertaker[/b] Two men who will go down in this sport as former world champions provide the fans tonight with some awesome brawling. They go at it like rabbits… Rampant rabbits. They brawl everywhere, the ring, the aisle, the crowd. The match winds back up in the ring and Taker takes advantage, he goes for the Chokeslam, Batista fights out, he goes for the Batista Bomb, Taker counters. Tombstone from nowhere. Three count. From the referee.(A*) Cole, Tazz and Macho Man then tell us that up next is the match we’ve all been waiting for… The WWE World Heavyweight Title Match!!(A*) Then the video building up the match plays, cracking video that one. Shows highlights from both mens careers as well as their recent altercations.(A*) [b]WWE Double Main Event WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/b] What can you expect when you take a true legend in this sport, and a future legend in this sport? A jolly damned good match that’s what! The two men take each other to the wire. No clear cut winner to be seen. Sting looks like he might have it sewn up when he gets the Scorpion Death Lock synched in. The crowd are going wild. Brocks about to tap. We have a new champion from the unlikeliest of sources. Brock fights it out, he takes down Sting… BROCK LOCK!!! Sting is writhing, Lesnar has turned the tables here. This match is over. Sting fights out. He slowly gets back, Lesnar with the F5. And Brocks defended the belt. Damnit!(A*) The match is over and Lesnar stands tall. He beat maybe his most off radar opponent to date and the crowd is appreciative of both mens efforts. Sting struggles back to his feet and Lesnar stops him exiting the ring. Sting looks a little hesitant but Brock insists. Sting relents and steps into the middle of the ring. Lesnar calls for a mic and is passed one by the ring crew. BL: [i]Sting, you are a legend in this business. And tonight, you took me all the way in what may well have been my toughest match to date. And although you didn’t get the win or the title, I’d just like the crowd to take a moment and show their appreciation for a true legend in this business.[/i] The crowd give Sting the biggest ovation of the night as the two combatants hug in the centre of the ring. They release and Lesnar goes to exit the ring, Sting stops him and calls him back, Brock does so and Sting raises the champions arm. Only to be kicked in the gut and smashed in the face with the title. Lesnar then raises Sting up and nails an F5 just for good measure, Brock leaves the ring as No Way Out goes off the air and Michael Cole curses his name.(A*) No Way out received an overall rating of A*. :D :cool:[/quote]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WWE Present’s No Way Out: [quote] [IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9471/smackdownlogo9ws.jpg[/IMG] [i]Presents...[/i] [img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1422/nowayout4vd.jpg[/img] Before the show begins a video hyping the WWE Title Match tonight between Sting and Brock Lesnar plays. Then the credits roll.(A*) Pyro explodes all around the arena as WWE No Way Out begins. The camera cuts all throughout the crowd to reveal signs held by fans, such as [i]’Brock Fears The Stinger’[/i], [i]’CM Punk I’m Pregnant’[/i] and [i]’Hi Memph, I’m on the tele. WWEFAN.CO.UK NOW BITCHES!!!’[/i]. The camera then settles on the Smackdown announce team of Michael Cole, Tazz and of course, The ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage. MC: [i]Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to WWE Smackdown’s No Way Out Pay-Per-View extravaganza. Live from the sold out America West Arena in Phoenix Arizona. I’m Michael Cole alongside Tazz and the Macho Man. And gentleman, tonight it seems like the WWE has reached a climax in star talent.[/i] MM: [i]Cole, brother, The Macho Man feels the electricity in this building and let me tell you. There ain’t been nothing quite like this for a while. Oohhh Yeah…[/i] T: [i]Tonight sees some hotly anticipated matches, and you gotta believe, even Brock Lesnar might be getting a tad twitchy knowing he is going into uncharted territory tonight against Sting.[/i] MC: [i]It was this past week on Smackdown Sting made his in ring WWE debut, teaming with Batista, and it wasn’t the best of starts for The Stinger. But without further ado, let’s go to our first match.[/i] [b]Cruiserweight Challenge Triple Threat Match[/b] Good solid match between three of the very best Cruiserweight stars in the WWE. Some great spots see all three men go the limit in a thrilling opening contest. Jushin Lyger eventually picks up the win here after a Lyger Bomb to Rey Rey. However the crowd give all three men a standing ovation.(A) The cameras cut backstage to the parking lot, where a limo has just arrived. The limo stops and out steps WWE Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, much to the dislike of the crowd. Brock is dressed in a suit and rubs his title as Paul Heyman follows.(A*) We then cut back to the announce team who inform us that next is the Tag Team Title Match.(B) We then see a video recap of the feud to date.(A) [b]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/b] Christian and Lynn try every dirty tactic in the book to get hold of the tag titles here. But a stellar performance by the crowd favourites eventually pull out the win after Colt Cabana scores a roll up on Jerry Lynn.(A*) After the hellacious match up that just took place, Punk and Cabana stand in the ring and hold their titles aloft whilst the crowd shower them in praise.(B+) We then cut backstage where Randy Orton is being interviewed. He says that tonight, he will fulfil part of his destiny when he wins the US Title, and then, he will go on to win the WWE Title… At Wrestlemania.(B+) Cut back to the announcers and we see that next up is the Cruiserweight Title Match.(B+) A video recap follows showing Austin Aries losing to AJ then stealing the belt in his bid to get another title shot.(B+) [b]WWE Cruisweight Title Match[/b] Solid bout from two of the WWE’s best Cruiserweights. Aries trying his best to get an early win but to no avail. Styles regains the advantage and looks to have the match won, but Aries counters with a sunset flip. But AJ rolls through, nails the Styles Clash and the CW Title is back where it belongs.(B+) We then cut backstage when AJ leaves the ring to see Batista warming up for his match tonight against The Undertaker. It’s gonna be good.(A*) We then see Christopher Daniels making his way toward the ring. He looks set for business.(B+) The announcers then inform us that next is a match that has never before been seen on WWE Television, an Overhead X Match. And Michael Cole explains the rules.(A) MC: [i]In this match, the United States title will be hung aloft over the ring, and will be held by four wires shaped in an X, held up by scaffolding. The only way to win this match is to scale the ropes and get retrieve the belt from the middle of the X. This match is a first for the WWE and it’s fans, and it’s next.[/i] T: [i]This one is gonna be off the chain.[/i] We then see the video recapping the situation and the three men all saying they should be the contender for the belt, with Benoit eventually deciding to defend the belt in the X Match.(A) [b]WWE United States Title, Overhead X Match[/b] One of the matches of the year. All four men go at this match like their lives depend on it and they don’t disappoint. Spots galore with all four getting busted wide open from the scaffold. Getting thrown off the support cables becomes commonplace and the devastation is something unbelievable. The finish comes when Orton, D’Lo and Daniels are on the cable. Orton goes to knock D’Lo off, but Brown counters and hits a Sky High Powerbomb on Randy off the cables. Fallen Angel sees his opportunity and takes it with aplomb, grabbing the title and the win.(A) Daniels finally gets to his knees after falling from the X. He grabs the title and hugs it, whilst the crowd are on their feet applauding all four men for the hellacious contest they just finished. Daniels wipes the blood from his eyes and tears appear on his cheek. The crowd give all four men a standing ovation.(A) MC: [i]What A Match! I don’t think we’ve ever seen anything quite like that here in the WWE. Absolutely phenomenal. And it’s not over yet folks. We still have two matches to come, as part of our double main event. And next up… Batista takes on The Undertaker…[/i] MM: [i]Oooh Yeeeahhhh. Smackdown is showing tonight that it has the stars and the matches to be the best wrestling show on the planet brothas.[/i] The scene then cuts to the video where Batista finds out his opponent as well as various clips of the two men in action.(A*) [b]WWE Double Main Event- Batista -vs- The Undertaker[/b] Two men who will go down in this sport as former world champions provide the fans tonight with some awesome brawling. They go at it like rabbits… Rampant rabbits. They brawl everywhere, the ring, the aisle, the crowd. The match winds back up in the ring and Taker takes advantage, he goes for the Chokeslam, Batista fights out, he goes for the Batista Bomb, Taker counters. Tombstone from nowhere. Three count. From the referee.(A*) Cole, Tazz and Macho Man then tell us that up next is the match we’ve all been waiting for… The WWE World Heavyweight Title Match!!(A*) Then the video building up the match plays, cracking video that one. Shows highlights from both mens careers as well as their recent altercations.(A*) [b]WWE Double Main Event WWE Heavyweight Title Match[/b] What can you expect when you take a true legend in this sport, and a future legend in this sport? A jolly damned good match that’s what! The two men take each other to the wire. No clear cut winner to be seen. Sting looks like he might have it sewn up when he gets the Scorpion Death Lock synched in. The crowd are going wild. Brocks about to tap. We have a new champion from the unlikeliest of sources. Brock fights it out, he takes down Sting… BROCK LOCK!!! Sting is writhing, Lesnar has turned the tables here. This match is over. Sting fights out. He slowly gets back, Lesnar with the F5. And Brocks defended the belt. Damnit!(A*) The match is over and Lesnar stands tall. He beat maybe his most off radar opponent to date and the crowd is appreciative of both mens efforts. Sting struggles back to his feet and Lesnar stops him exiting the ring. Sting looks a little hesitant but Brock insists. Sting relents and steps into the middle of the ring. Lesnar calls for a mic and is passed one by the ring crew. BL: [i]Sting, you are a legend in this business. And tonight, you took me all the way in what may well have been my toughest match to date. And although you didn’t get the win or the title, I’d just like the crowd to take a moment and show their appreciation for a true legend in this business.[/i] The crowd give Sting the biggest ovation of the night as the two combatants hug in the centre of the ring. They release and Lesnar goes to exit the ring, Sting stops him and calls him back, Brock does so and Sting raises the champions arm. Only to be kicked in the gut and smashed in the face with the title. Lesnar then raises Sting up and nails an F5 just for good measure, Brock leaves the ring as No Way Out goes off the air and Michael Cole curses his name.(A*) No Way out received an overall rating of A*. :D :cool:[/quote]

Fallout, Previews and Sweaty Men... Oh My!!! [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]Dark Matches, WWE Heat Rating and No Way Out Buy Rates[/b] [i]Monday, Week 4, February 2006[/i] Last night's WWE shows produced 4 dark matches, two before Heat and two in the gap leading to the PPV itself. Pre-Heat Matches: Nigel McGuinness beat Nova.(B-) Ken Kennedy beat Dave Swift.(E) Pre-NWO Matches: Low-Ki beat The Amazing Red.(B) MNM and JBL beat Nova, Stevie Richards and Road Warrior Animal.(B+) Last night's Heat program managed to attract 5,858,558 viewers, whilst early indications show that No Way Out attracted 724,066 buys. Good news for WWE as this is up on the buy rate from the Royal Rumble last month, by just under a 100,000 buys. [b]Smackdown Wrestlemania Rumours Continue[/b] With both brands now heading toward Wrestlemania. Rumours have started to circulate about the Smackdown main event to the show. With many people unsure as to who a suitable face champion would be to take on Brock Lesnar. And whether they could in turn, credibly pick up the win as is WM tradition. With people like Chris Benoit, AJ Styles, Batista (who has only recently stopped feuding with Lesnar), and D'Lo Brown looking the likeliest candidates. Time will only tell what the WWE decides. [b]WWE RAW Preview[/b] [IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9462/rawlogo20023pe.jpg[/IMG] [i]Last week on RAW, Kurt Angle gained a psychological advantage in his run up to Wrestlemania by getting a victory over John Cena, however there is still a long way to go before the big night rolls round, and neither HBK or William Regal will be taking chances this coming week. Last week also saw quite a large upset when Rob Van Dam beat Raven for the Intercontinental title, with RVD now a double champion with the Hardcore title, what will he be facing when he shows up this coming week? It also seems that the bad blood between Chris Jericho and Triple H is showing no signs of abating. What will these two men do on RAW this week? And with Jericho stepping into the ring against Edge, it remains to be seen if the Game will interfere. And we are still yet to see any sign of the tag team titles being left alone, with all four teams still trying to show why they should be the holders. What will happen? Tune in this week to RAW to find out!!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For RAW[/b][/u] Chris Jericho -vs- Edge Raven -vs- John Cena 'The Future' Frankie Kazarian -vs- Tajiri[/quote]

Fallout, Previews and Sweaty Men... Oh My!!! [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]Dark Matches, WWE Heat Rating and No Way Out Buy Rates[/b] [i]Monday, Week 4, February 2006[/i] Last night's WWE shows produced 4 dark matches, two before Heat and two in the gap leading to the PPV itself. Pre-Heat Matches: Nigel McGuinness beat Nova.(B-) Ken Kennedy beat Dave Swift.(E) Pre-NWO Matches: Low-Ki beat The Amazing Red.(B) MNM and JBL beat Nova, Stevie Richards and Road Warrior Animal.(B+) Last night's Heat program managed to attract 5,858,558 viewers, whilst early indications show that No Way Out attracted 724,066 buys. Good news for WWE as this is up on the buy rate from the Royal Rumble last month, by just under a 100,000 buys. [b]Smackdown Wrestlemania Rumours Continue[/b] With both brands now heading toward Wrestlemania. Rumours have started to circulate about the Smackdown main event to the show. With many people unsure as to who a suitable face champion would be to take on Brock Lesnar. And whether they could in turn, credibly pick up the win as is WM tradition. With people like Chris Benoit, AJ Styles, Batista (who has only recently stopped feuding with Lesnar), and D'Lo Brown looking the likeliest candidates. Time will only tell what the WWE decides. [b]WWE RAW Preview[/b] [IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9462/rawlogo20023pe.jpg[/IMG] [i]Last week on RAW, Kurt Angle gained a psychological advantage in his run up to Wrestlemania by getting a victory over John Cena, however there is still a long way to go before the big night rolls round, and neither HBK or William Regal will be taking chances this coming week. Last week also saw quite a large upset when Rob Van Dam beat Raven for the Intercontinental title, with RVD now a double champion with the Hardcore title, what will he be facing when he shows up this coming week? It also seems that the bad blood between Chris Jericho and Triple H is showing no signs of abating. What will these two men do on RAW this week? And with Jericho stepping into the ring against Edge, it remains to be seen if the Game will interfere. And we are still yet to see any sign of the tag team titles being left alone, with all four teams still trying to show why they should be the holders. What will happen? Tune in this week to RAW to find out!!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For RAW[/b][/u] Chris Jericho -vs- Edge Raven -vs- John Cena 'The Future' Frankie Kazarian -vs- Tajiri[/quote]

RAW: [quote][IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9462/rawlogo20023pe.jpg[/IMG] Bing bang bo. RAW is live and fireworks are pretty. Whoopee. The Centennial Garden in Bakersfield, California looks packed and my armchair is comfy. Cut to the JR, Coach and the King at ringside and it appears that the buildup to WM is starting in earnest. Remember him? The Disney guy getting into all sorts of predicaments... Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Anyway... Some music plays and out comes John Hugger. Good to see him back in action. He's gonna face big Doug Williams. I like the way Doug's been shown as of late. Getting the crowd to rally behind him just as he looks to be defeated. Very Rocky Balboa esque. Good opening match, both men showing off their skills. Williams early advantage is lost when Hugger gets some big reversals. John looks to have this one sewn up when Doug starts to get the crowd behind him. He fights back. Gets Hugger set up and a Chaos Theory is the pressie for Mr. Hugger. Followed by a Revolution DDT and the pin. Sound match. The camera cuts backstage where we find Triple H. He seems to be looking for somebody.... Cut to Aaron Roberts office, where AMW just barge in like they own the place. Tear Mr. Roberts a new bum passage about his alliegance with Burchill and Vampiro before getting abruptly stopped. By Burchill and Vampiro. A good hiding later and Roberts tells AMW they get their so desired title shot when he says so. But for tonight. They get a Handicap match. Only he hasn't decided just how handicapped they will be... Val Venis against Big Show now, good sound match between two good sound workers. Val picks up the win after about 11 minutes with a Money Shot. Cha-ching. Backstage and AMW are having a right set to about Burchill and Vampiro. Handbags at dawn this one could be. Out comes 'The Future' Frankie Kazarian and Carmen Electra (Yum). They talk about Frankie being the errrr Future.... Blah blah blah... And out comes Tajiri for a match. Some fun filled Cruiserweight action sees Frankie pick up the win with a roll up and two feet on the middle rope which are held down by the delectable Carmen. The announcers then tell us that still to come are Edge vs Y2J and Raven vs John Cena. Then the arena blacks out. Everything has gone... After a few seconds the Titantron lights back up. It reads [i]'You've Been H3cked!!!oneone!![/i] Then some tapping on a keyboard followed by Wheatus's hit song 'Teenage Dirtbag' plays throughout the arena. When the lights Finally reappear, there is a figure in the ring. It's Jim Duggan!!!! He has a mic, and is dressed in ummm a shirt, checkered trousers with Elastic bits going over his shoulders and down his back and loafers. As well as glasses. He starts to address the crowd. JD:[i] Har har! Greetings earthlings! HAR HAR ONE ONE!!!! I am [b]HaXX0r Jim Duggan[/b] and I have come to save you from the beasts that pollute your hard drives! HAR HAR! Yes I have come to rid the world of all the cool boy crap and I am determined to go 4TW!!! HAR HAR I HAVE SPENT YEARS PERFECTING MY EXP TO TACKLE YOU!!! AND I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!one one... Tonight will be the very first episode of my new show. HAR HAR! 733t speak will be the best talk show you have ever heard! HAR HAR! And to prove my point, tonight's very special 733t speaker.... CHRIS JERICHO!!!!!![/i] Out comes Y2J... Ummm HaXX0r Jim Duggan, See what I did there. :cheesy: They chat, about Jericho being nerdy because he won't accept HaXX0r for who he is apparently. Ya de de da, Jericho gets fed up goes to leave and HaXX0r low blows him, he waves to the back and HHH rushes out. He beats Jericho black, blue and purple. Busts him open with a chair and all sorts. Edge comes out for what I guess is his match with Jericho, however he is dragging a referee out too. HHH with another Pedigree, Edge with a Spear... And funnily enough a pin. Cut backstage to Regal giving an Interview. Saying he is the best around and at Wrestlemania he will fulfill his destiny. Cut to Kurt Angle warming up... Looks like he could be in action... Short video highlighting the tag team feud. Nicely done. Rhino vs RVD now for the Hardcore belt. Some proper old school ECW type action here. Rhino goes for the Piledriver through the table but Rob counters. Finish comes when Rhino looks for a Gore through a table and RVD moves out of the way, Rhino eventually gets up and Van Daminator for three. Go backstage once more and Raven is telling John Cena that tonight he gets hurt. Painfully. And Raven doesn't lie. They hook up and after quite a brutal brawl Raven eventually picks up the win with a Evenflow DDT. We are informed and see a live feed of Chris Jericho arriving at Hospital following that brutal assault earlier on. We then see America's Most Wanted very warily making their way to the ring. This should be fun. So out come the Handicaps... All FIVE of them! Vampiro and Burchill, William Regal, Triple H and Kurt Angle!!! They all stroll down to the ring with Roberts looking like a smug naughty word. They pose in the ring before AMW's music hits. Out come AMW, Harris has a mic and says that. They thought about going it alone, but the offers for help were too good to turn down. And although the World's Greatest Tag Team aren't very keen on them. There's a respect there. So out come WGTT and halfway down the ramp. The four men stop. CH: [i]Oh yeah, nearly forgot. Our fifth man.... THE WWE Champion.... The Heartbreak Kid..... SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!!!!!![/i] HBK comes out to rapturous applause and all 5 once big and scary handicaps now do the proverbial doo doo in their pantylons. The faces storm the ring and the action is underway. And for 15 minutes they go at it like rabbits on Viagra!! Awesome match. Good to see some good workers in the midcard getting a chance to shine. The big finish comes when HHH and HBK are left in the ring alone, with the other eight brawling like it's tea time. HBK ducks a HHH Clothesline attempt and A SCM later HBK gets the pin in the match that was supposed to embarrass AMW! RAW goes off air as Shawn celebrates in style. A Grade overall. :cool:[/quote]

RAW: [quote][IMG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9462/rawlogo20023pe.jpg[/IMG] Bing bang bo. RAW is live and fireworks are pretty. Whoopee. The Centennial Garden in Bakersfield, California looks packed and my armchair is comfy. Cut to the JR, Coach and the King at ringside and it appears that the buildup to WM is starting in earnest. Remember him? The Disney guy getting into all sorts of predicaments... Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Anyway... Some music plays and out comes John Hugger. Good to see him back in action. He's gonna face big Doug Williams. I like the way Doug's been shown as of late. Getting the crowd to rally behind him just as he looks to be defeated. Very Rocky Balboa esque. Good opening match, both men showing off their skills. Williams early advantage is lost when Hugger gets some big reversals. John looks to have this one sewn up when Doug starts to get the crowd behind him. He fights back. Gets Hugger set up and a Chaos Theory is the pressie for Mr. Hugger. Followed by a Revolution DDT and the pin. Sound match. The camera cuts backstage where we find Triple H. He seems to be looking for somebody.... Cut to Aaron Roberts office, where AMW just barge in like they own the place. Tear Mr. Roberts a new bum passage about his alliegance with Burchill and Vampiro before getting abruptly stopped. By Burchill and Vampiro. A good hiding later and Roberts tells AMW they get their so desired title shot when he says so. But for tonight. They get a Handicap match. Only he hasn't decided just how handicapped they will be... Val Venis against Big Show now, good sound match between two good sound workers. Val picks up the win after about 11 minutes with a Money Shot. Cha-ching. Backstage and AMW are having a right set to about Burchill and Vampiro. Handbags at dawn this one could be. Out comes 'The Future' Frankie Kazarian and Carmen Electra (Yum). They talk about Frankie being the errrr Future.... Blah blah blah... And out comes Tajiri for a match. Some fun filled Cruiserweight action sees Frankie pick up the win with a roll up and two feet on the middle rope which are held down by the delectable Carmen. The announcers then tell us that still to come are Edge vs Y2J and Raven vs John Cena. Then the arena blacks out. Everything has gone... After a few seconds the Titantron lights back up. It reads [i]'You've Been H3cked!!!oneone!![/i] Then some tapping on a keyboard followed by Wheatus's hit song 'Teenage Dirtbag' plays throughout the arena. When the lights Finally reappear, there is a figure in the ring. It's Jim Duggan!!!! He has a mic, and is dressed in ummm a shirt, checkered trousers with Elastic bits going over his shoulders and down his back and loafers. As well as glasses. He starts to address the crowd. JD:[i] Har har! Greetings earthlings! HAR HAR ONE ONE!!!! I am [b]HaXX0r Jim Duggan[/b] and I have come to save you from the beasts that pollute your hard drives! HAR HAR! Yes I have come to rid the world of all the cool boy crap and I am determined to go 4TW!!! HAR HAR I HAVE SPENT YEARS PERFECTING MY EXP TO TACKLE YOU!!! AND I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU ALL!!!one one... Tonight will be the very first episode of my new show. HAR HAR! 733t speak will be the best talk show you have ever heard! HAR HAR! And to prove my point, tonight's very special 733t speaker.... CHRIS JERICHO!!!!!![/i] Out comes Y2J... Ummm HaXX0r Jim Duggan, See what I did there. :cheesy: They chat, about Jericho being nerdy because he won't accept HaXX0r for who he is apparently. Ya de de da, Jericho gets fed up goes to leave and HaXX0r low blows him, he waves to the back and HHH rushes out. He beats Jericho black, blue and purple. Busts him open with a chair and all sorts. Edge comes out for what I guess is his match with Jericho, however he is dragging a referee out too. HHH with another Pedigree, Edge with a Spear... And funnily enough a pin. Cut backstage to Regal giving an Interview. Saying he is the best around and at Wrestlemania he will fulfill his destiny. Cut to Kurt Angle warming up... Looks like he could be in action... Short video highlighting the tag team feud. Nicely done. Rhino vs RVD now for the Hardcore belt. Some proper old school ECW type action here. Rhino goes for the Piledriver through the table but Rob counters. Finish comes when Rhino looks for a Gore through a table and RVD moves out of the way, Rhino eventually gets up and Van Daminator for three. Go backstage once more and Raven is telling John Cena that tonight he gets hurt. Painfully. And Raven doesn't lie. They hook up and after quite a brutal brawl Raven eventually picks up the win with a Evenflow DDT. We are informed and see a live feed of Chris Jericho arriving at Hospital following that brutal assault earlier on. We then see America's Most Wanted very warily making their way to the ring. This should be fun. So out come the Handicaps... All FIVE of them! Vampiro and Burchill, William Regal, Triple H and Kurt Angle!!! They all stroll down to the ring with Roberts looking like a smug naughty word. They pose in the ring before AMW's music hits. Out come AMW, Harris has a mic and says that. They thought about going it alone, but the offers for help were too good to turn down. And although the World's Greatest Tag Team aren't very keen on them. There's a respect there. So out come WGTT and halfway down the ramp. The four men stop. CH: [i]Oh yeah, nearly forgot. Our fifth man.... THE WWE Champion.... The Heartbreak Kid..... SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!!!!!![/i] HBK comes out to rapturous applause and all 5 once big and scary handicaps now do the proverbial doo doo in their pantylons. The faces storm the ring and the action is underway. And for 15 minutes they go at it like rabbits on Viagra!! Awesome match. Good to see some good workers in the midcard getting a chance to shine. The big finish comes when HHH and HBK are left in the ring alone, with the other eight brawling like it's tea time. HBK ducks a HHH Clothesline attempt and A SCM later HBK gets the pin in the match that was supposed to embarrass AMW! RAW goes off air as Shawn celebrates in style. A Grade overall. :cool:[/quote]

News Just In... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WWE Head Booker Leaves Company[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 2, March 2006.[/i] WWE.com is reporting that the man currently in charge of WWE programming, storylines, and the hiring and firing of talent, Aaron Roberts today left his position within the company. Reports are currently sketchy at the moment but the man who has helped to ressurect the WWE in recent months has resigned from his post. Effective immeadiately. It is unknown who will replace him at this time. [b]WWE HUGE Firing Spree[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 2, March 2006.[/i] The WWE Today has released a shed load of talent according to reports, it is not known who or why this has happened. Speculation is rife that due to Aaron Roberts walking out on the company yesterday, the talent released will not be wanted by his successor. [b]Roberts Argument with McMahon's?[/b] More rumours circulating are revolved around proposed plans for Wrestlemania, with Roberts leaving the company after the McMahons stepped in the way of his ideas. It's rumoured that William Regal would have won the WWE Title at Wrestlemania with Roberts in charge, but now that certainly looks like it may not be the case. [b]The WWE Announces Releases Officially[/b] From WWE.com: World Wrestling Entertainment today reached contractual termination agreements with the following people: Brent Dail Raj Ghosh Dave Swift Chad Collyer The Amazing Red Trent Acid Jody Fleisch Alex Shelly Nova Matt Stryker Ken Kennedy Perry Saturn Masato Tanaka Johnny Kashmere Romeo Mike Awesome Tony Mamaluke Low-Ki Antonio Jimmy Jacobs Mike Rotundo Spanky Bryan Danielson Johnny Parisi The Hurricane Funaki Super Crazy David Finlay Dean Malenko Gerald Brisco Steve Lombardi Bob Sapp Ken Shamrock Tazz Lance Storm Bruce Pritchard Eric Bischoff Jim Korderas Michael Cole Ryan Shamrock Carmen Electra Jack Doan Melina Chris Kay Stacy Kiebler Johnathan Coachman I'm sure you'll agree. They have released some surprising names, including 2/3 of the Smackdown announce team, and people with very bright futures. Some surprising releases include the following, some of these people were yet to actually debut. Volk Han Aleksandr Karelin Wagner Brown Ron Harris Don Harris Danny Doring Roadkill And even more surprising was the announcement of the releases of the following stars from their WWE Contracts: Mick Foley Sting Kevin Nash Some surprising news, especially when Sting was announced as the challenger for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania. [b]Two More WWE Releases[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 2, March 2006.[/i] WWE has released the following: Sgt. Slaughter Arn Anderson We wish them all the best in their future endeavours. [b]WWE Announces It's New Head Booker[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 2, March 2006[/i] From WWE.com: Today, in a move that shocked many, World Wrestling Entertainment head Vince McMahon announced to the world that the company's new Head Booker is none other than his former arch nemesis... Eric Bischoff. This news has shook the Wrestling World by storm, especially considering that Eric Bischoff was released from his contract only four days ago. [b]The Real Reason Aaron Roberts Quit Revealed[/b] It has emerged following the appointment of Eric Bischoff as new WWE Head Booker, that the man he succeeds left the company for a reason that many could not have forseen, however it is believed Vince McMahons plan to keep RAW off the air in America until he could get a deal on the much bigger network FOX is thought to have been one reason. Mr. Roberts today announced to the shock and surprise of everyone in the Wrestling world that he had acquired the rights to the name World Championship Wrestling and would be starting up his own promotion. Already news has circulated the internet about who will sign for this new promotion and when it's first show will air. More News as we get it. [b]WCW Releases First Official Press Release[/b] [i]Monday, Week 3, March 2006[/i] It's official. After five years of inactivity, World Championship Wrestling returns. When Monday Nitro went off air in March 2001, the Wrestling world changed forever and the Monday Night Wars had ended. Now, after all this time. Aaron Roberts proudly resurrects WCW and plans on getting it back to its peak from all those years ago. WCW has agreed a Pay-Per View contract with carrier Wrestling World. This will last for six months and will show WCW Worldwide, From the US to Europe and from Japan to Mexico. World Championship Wrestling will be back on the airwaves. It is hoped that within this time that WCW can get hold of a regular TV slot so that the fans can enjoy the product free of charge. And as soon as that deal is struck the fans will be the first to know! World Championship Wrestling is also very proud to announce the signings of several very talented Wrestlers that all hope that they can make the product great again. These so far include: Alex Shelly Brent Dail Bryan Danielson Chad Collyer Ron and Don Harris Danny Doring Jimmy Jacobs Ken Shamrock and his sister Ryan Lance Storm Former WCW Heavyweight Champion Kevin Nash! Lash Leroux Mike Awesome Perry Saturn Shane Helms Teddy Hart And more! And also calling the WCW Action at ringside will be none other than the commentary team of Joey Styles, Michael Cole and Taz!!! Be sure to tune in when WCW Returns to air! Coming Monday, Week 3, March 2006!!!! [b]Roberts Speaks On WCW Return[/b] Speaking earlier at the first press conference for the new WCW, new Pro Wrestling owner Aaron Roberts made the direction for his new company very well known. He is quoted sa saying: [i]"Of course the goal is first to overtake TNA as the number two promotion. It'll be a challenge but I think we've got the talent and the right people to do it. Plus I think during my time with the WWE that I managed to really weaken them with consistently strong cards plus the acquisition of some key talent."[/i] It's going to be interesting to see how the two company's go head to head, with TNA having TV time and WCW Seemingly only having PPV's to start with, but we'll wait and see.[/quote]

News Just In... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WWE Head Booker Leaves Company[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 2, March 2006.[/i] WWE.com is reporting that the man currently in charge of WWE programming, storylines, and the hiring and firing of talent, Aaron Roberts today left his position within the company. Reports are currently sketchy at the moment but the man who has helped to ressurect the WWE in recent months has resigned from his post. Effective immeadiately. It is unknown who will replace him at this time. [b]WWE HUGE Firing Spree[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 2, March 2006.[/i] The WWE Today has released a shed load of talent according to reports, it is not known who or why this has happened. Speculation is rife that due to Aaron Roberts walking out on the company yesterday, the talent released will not be wanted by his successor. [b]Roberts Argument with McMahon's?[/b] More rumours circulating are revolved around proposed plans for Wrestlemania, with Roberts leaving the company after the McMahons stepped in the way of his ideas. It's rumoured that William Regal would have won the WWE Title at Wrestlemania with Roberts in charge, but now that certainly looks like it may not be the case. [b]The WWE Announces Releases Officially[/b] From WWE.com: World Wrestling Entertainment today reached contractual termination agreements with the following people: Brent Dail Raj Ghosh Dave Swift Chad Collyer The Amazing Red Trent Acid Jody Fleisch Alex Shelly Nova Matt Stryker Ken Kennedy Perry Saturn Masato Tanaka Johnny Kashmere Romeo Mike Awesome Tony Mamaluke Low-Ki Antonio Jimmy Jacobs Mike Rotundo Spanky Bryan Danielson Johnny Parisi The Hurricane Funaki Super Crazy David Finlay Dean Malenko Gerald Brisco Steve Lombardi Bob Sapp Ken Shamrock Tazz Lance Storm Bruce Pritchard Eric Bischoff Jim Korderas Michael Cole Ryan Shamrock Carmen Electra Jack Doan Melina Chris Kay Stacy Kiebler Johnathan Coachman I'm sure you'll agree. They have released some surprising names, including 2/3 of the Smackdown announce team, and people with very bright futures. Some surprising releases include the following, some of these people were yet to actually debut. Volk Han Aleksandr Karelin Wagner Brown Ron Harris Don Harris Danny Doring Roadkill And even more surprising was the announcement of the releases of the following stars from their WWE Contracts: Mick Foley Sting Kevin Nash Some surprising news, especially when Sting was announced as the challenger for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Wrestlemania. [b]Two More WWE Releases[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 2, March 2006.[/i] WWE has released the following: Sgt. Slaughter Arn Anderson We wish them all the best in their future endeavours. [b]WWE Announces It's New Head Booker[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 2, March 2006[/i] From WWE.com: Today, in a move that shocked many, World Wrestling Entertainment head Vince McMahon announced to the world that the company's new Head Booker is none other than his former arch nemesis... Eric Bischoff. This news has shook the Wrestling World by storm, especially considering that Eric Bischoff was released from his contract only four days ago. [b]The Real Reason Aaron Roberts Quit Revealed[/b] It has emerged following the appointment of Eric Bischoff as new WWE Head Booker, that the man he succeeds left the company for a reason that many could not have forseen, however it is believed Vince McMahons plan to keep RAW off the air in America until he could get a deal on the much bigger network FOX is thought to have been one reason. Mr. Roberts today announced to the shock and surprise of everyone in the Wrestling world that he had acquired the rights to the name World Championship Wrestling and would be starting up his own promotion. Already news has circulated the internet about who will sign for this new promotion and when it's first show will air. More News as we get it. [b]WCW Releases First Official Press Release[/b] [i]Monday, Week 3, March 2006[/i] It's official. After five years of inactivity, World Championship Wrestling returns. When Monday Nitro went off air in March 2001, the Wrestling world changed forever and the Monday Night Wars had ended. Now, after all this time. Aaron Roberts proudly resurrects WCW and plans on getting it back to its peak from all those years ago. WCW has agreed a Pay-Per View contract with carrier Wrestling World. This will last for six months and will show WCW Worldwide, From the US to Europe and from Japan to Mexico. World Championship Wrestling will be back on the airwaves. It is hoped that within this time that WCW can get hold of a regular TV slot so that the fans can enjoy the product free of charge. And as soon as that deal is struck the fans will be the first to know! World Championship Wrestling is also very proud to announce the signings of several very talented Wrestlers that all hope that they can make the product great again. These so far include: Alex Shelly Brent Dail Bryan Danielson Chad Collyer Ron and Don Harris Danny Doring Jimmy Jacobs Ken Shamrock and his sister Ryan Lance Storm Former WCW Heavyweight Champion Kevin Nash! Lash Leroux Mike Awesome Perry Saturn Shane Helms Teddy Hart And more! And also calling the WCW Action at ringside will be none other than the commentary team of Joey Styles, Michael Cole and Taz!!! Be sure to tune in when WCW Returns to air! Coming Monday, Week 3, March 2006!!!! [b]Roberts Speaks On WCW Return[/b] Speaking earlier at the first press conference for the new WCW, new Pro Wrestling owner Aaron Roberts made the direction for his new company very well known. He is quoted sa saying: [i]"Of course the goal is first to overtake TNA as the number two promotion. It'll be a challenge but I think we've got the talent and the right people to do it. Plus I think during my time with the WWE that I managed to really weaken them with consistently strong cards plus the acquisition of some key talent."[/i] It's going to be interesting to see how the two company's go head to head, with TNA having TV time and WCW Seemingly only having PPV's to start with, but we'll wait and see.[/quote]

Ooo big news.... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Monday Nitro Returns!!![/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 3, March 2006[/i] Just seven days after leaving as WWE Head Booker, New WCW Owner Aaron Roberts today announced that WCW's Monday Nitro will return to TV screens all over the world next Monday. In a press release detailing the news. Roberts stated that he was hopeful of pulling in fans old and new, and that WCW will be back on the map when Nitro goes on the air this coming Monday![/quote]

Ooo big news.... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Monday Nitro Returns!!![/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 3, March 2006[/i] Just seven days after leaving as WWE Head Booker, New WCW Owner Aaron Roberts today announced that WCW's Monday Nitro will return to TV screens all over the world next Monday. In a press release detailing the news. Roberts stated that he was hopeful of pulling in fans old and new, and that WCW will be back on the map when Nitro goes on the air this coming Monday![/quote]

WCW GOES LIVE!!!!! [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Monday Nitro- First Show In Five Years![/b] [i]Monday, Week 4, March 2006[/i] Tonight, WCW Monday Nitro returns to air five years after its last broadcast. Tonight calling the action will be world renowned announcers Joey Styles, Michael Cole and Taz. WCW will tonight see the start of the tournament to crown it's new World Heavyweight Champion as well as the announcements of other title belts. Be sure to tune in tonight, only on Wrestling World!!! [U][i]Announced Matches For Monday Nitro:[/i][/U] Super Crazy -vs- Lance Storm The Amazing Red -vs- Low-Ki -vs- Bryan Danielson The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- A Mystery Opponent [b]WCW Monday Nitro[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] The flash of the logo makes me quiver, it's like 1999 all over again. Wooeeee. The credit rolls and the arena is bulging. WCW is on the air once again!!!! The camera pans around like a mother trucker before settling on the announce team at ringside. JS: [i]Hello everyone and welcome to WCW Monday Nitro!!! We are live from the ISU Hulman Centre in Terre Haute, Indiana for what is going to be a legendary night in Professional Wrestling. I'm Joey Styles and alongside me are Taz and Michael Cole. And gentleman, what a feeling it is to be a part of such a great occaision.[/i] MC: [i]Joey, WCW once died in a whisper. Now it's back and it will be stronger than ever. These fans are all eager to see the show and I know Taz and I are proud to be a part of it.[/i] T: [i]You know, only two weeks ago. Cole and I were sat up north just going through the motions, and fast forward and what a roller coaster ride this is going to be. I can't wait.[/i] JS: [i]Well let's get to ringside for the first match of the evening.[/i] [u]Jimmy Jacobs -vs- Teddy Hart[/u] Good solid match from the two youngsters. Hart pulls out the eventual win with a Hart attack but Jacobs puts in a good performance. After the match, some music plays and out steps well known MMA Star Tito Ortiz, he makes his way down to the ring and announces that WCW will start out with 3 title belts. The first being the WCW Cruiserweight Title. Which will be won in tonights 3 Way Dance. The second title will be the WCW Extreme Wrestling Title, which will be won tonight, but the match itself is still a mystery. And finally, the WCW World Heavyweight Title will be won following an Eight Man Tournament. With the first two opening round matches this evening. The crowd are popping throughout the segment. The camera then goes backstage and Mick Foley is interviewing Lash LeRoux, Lash reckons he's in the title tournament and he promises to win it Cajun style. [b][u]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b][/u] [u]The Amazing Red -vs- Low-Ki -vs- Bryan Danielson[/u] Fantastic Match, Ki and American Dragon providing the wrestling skill and Red doing his usual spot monkey fest. Some great action ending in a Danielson win after he demolishes Red with a Dragon Suplex off the top rope. And not only does he win the match, he also wins the Cruiserweight Title. The camera goes backstage and the DOA are warming up, ready for their handicap match later on. [B][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament: Round One Match[/u][/B] Lash LeRoux -vs- Nova Two men with ample talent go at it here. First match in the tourny for the title and they put on a show for the fans. Back and forth action eventually sees LeRoux pick up the win after rolling Nova up and grabbing a handful of tights. Naughty boy. Following this. Some music plays and out steps who we are informed, is Wagner Brown. Being accompanied to the ring by the one and only Kevin Nash. They talk for a few mins about Slyk being a massive star in this company and everyone will see just how good he is. When he wins the WCW Title. Then outcomes Ken Shamrock!!! He proceeds to beat Wagner up a bit whilst Ryan cheers him on at ringside, Ken locks in the Ankle Lock and Slyk taps like a girl, much to the dismay of Kev. Super Crazy comes out and cuts on the American fans. He bemoans them, then starts banging on about everyone. Eventually he's cut off by Lance Storm and their match gets underway. Pretty good match with Super Crazy eventually picking up the win after a lovely looking Moonsault. We see the DOA starting to walk toward the ring. They get stopped in their tracks when Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome proceed to throw themselves in the way. Using whatever they can to beat each other with. Awesome eventually Powebombs Tanaka through a table and gets the three. And apparently the Extreme Wrestling Title. The Announcers tell us about the upcoming DOA match. Before cutting to Mick Foley and Shane Helms. Shane says it's good WCW is back and he is ready to win some gold. [b][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament: First Round Match[/b][/u] Perry Saturn -vs- Alex Shelly Total squash. Saturn suplexes Shelly a bit before locking in the Rings of Saturn and getting a submission. Better luck next time Alex. Mick Foley is backstage and is standing ready to interview whoever the DOA's opponent is. They're in the ring and waiting... IT'S STING!!!! Sting is back in WCW and he wastes no time saying he's gonna kick some DOA Ass!!! [u][b]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Sting[/b][/u] Solid main event action for the first Nitro in five years. The DOA seem to have control but Sting manages to flip the advantage. Isolating Don Harris from his brother. He nearly has him away but Don manages to get a tag and Ron takes back the advantage. Finish comes when Sting knocks Ron out of the ring and manages to lock the Scorpion Deathlock in on Don. After the match fireworks go off and stuff comes down from the ceiling as Nitro goes off the air.[/quote] [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Nitro Off Air Notes And Thoughts[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 4, March 2006[/i] Last night's Nitro featured 2 dark matches: Chad Collyer beat Brent Dail and Shannon Moore won a fun 4 minute 3 way with Shane Helms and Spanky. I thought the show itself was ok, the characters were mostly introduced and the matches solid. I wouldn't give Super Crazy any more mic time until he learns better English though. All in all I'd give the show a B. [b]WCW Monday Nitro Buy Rate[/b] Last night's Monday Nitro did a buy rate of 7,416 which is far from great. But the promotion may need some time to attract fans off TNA and the WWE. [b]WWE RAW Results:[/b] Last night's RAW went as follows: RVD beat Frankie Kazarian to retain the WWE Hardcore Title Lance Cade beat William Regal Brock Lesnar and Jaimie Noble went to a Double Count Out Vampiro and Burchill beat MNM to retain the World Tag Titles Val Venis beat Edge The Dudley Boyz beat Jushin Lyger and Ultimo Dragon[/quote]

WCW GOES LIVE!!!!! [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Monday Nitro- First Show In Five Years![/b] [i]Monday, Week 4, March 2006[/i] Tonight, WCW Monday Nitro returns to air five years after its last broadcast. Tonight calling the action will be world renowned announcers Joey Styles, Michael Cole and Taz. WCW will tonight see the start of the tournament to crown it's new World Heavyweight Champion as well as the announcements of other title belts. Be sure to tune in tonight, only on Wrestling World!!! [U][i]Announced Matches For Monday Nitro:[/i][/U] Super Crazy -vs- Lance Storm The Amazing Red -vs- Low-Ki -vs- Bryan Danielson The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- A Mystery Opponent [b]WCW Monday Nitro[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] The flash of the logo makes me quiver, it's like 1999 all over again. Wooeeee. The credit rolls and the arena is bulging. WCW is on the air once again!!!! The camera pans around like a mother trucker before settling on the announce team at ringside. JS: [i]Hello everyone and welcome to WCW Monday Nitro!!! We are live from the ISU Hulman Centre in Terre Haute, Indiana for what is going to be a legendary night in Professional Wrestling. I'm Joey Styles and alongside me are Taz and Michael Cole. And gentleman, what a feeling it is to be a part of such a great occaision.[/i] MC: [i]Joey, WCW once died in a whisper. Now it's back and it will be stronger than ever. These fans are all eager to see the show and I know Taz and I are proud to be a part of it.[/i] T: [i]You know, only two weeks ago. Cole and I were sat up north just going through the motions, and fast forward and what a roller coaster ride this is going to be. I can't wait.[/i] JS: [i]Well let's get to ringside for the first match of the evening.[/i] [u]Jimmy Jacobs -vs- Teddy Hart[/u] Good solid match from the two youngsters. Hart pulls out the eventual win with a Hart attack but Jacobs puts in a good performance. After the match, some music plays and out steps well known MMA Star Tito Ortiz, he makes his way down to the ring and announces that WCW will start out with 3 title belts. The first being the WCW Cruiserweight Title. Which will be won in tonights 3 Way Dance. The second title will be the WCW Extreme Wrestling Title, which will be won tonight, but the match itself is still a mystery. And finally, the WCW World Heavyweight Title will be won following an Eight Man Tournament. With the first two opening round matches this evening. The crowd are popping throughout the segment. The camera then goes backstage and Mick Foley is interviewing Lash LeRoux, Lash reckons he's in the title tournament and he promises to win it Cajun style. [b][u]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b][/u] [u]The Amazing Red -vs- Low-Ki -vs- Bryan Danielson[/u] Fantastic Match, Ki and American Dragon providing the wrestling skill and Red doing his usual spot monkey fest. Some great action ending in a Danielson win after he demolishes Red with a Dragon Suplex off the top rope. And not only does he win the match, he also wins the Cruiserweight Title. The camera goes backstage and the DOA are warming up, ready for their handicap match later on. [B][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament: Round One Match[/u][/B] Lash LeRoux -vs- Nova Two men with ample talent go at it here. First match in the tourny for the title and they put on a show for the fans. Back and forth action eventually sees LeRoux pick up the win after rolling Nova up and grabbing a handful of tights. Naughty boy. Following this. Some music plays and out steps who we are informed, is Wagner Brown. Being accompanied to the ring by the one and only Kevin Nash. They talk for a few mins about Slyk being a massive star in this company and everyone will see just how good he is. When he wins the WCW Title. Then outcomes Ken Shamrock!!! He proceeds to beat Wagner up a bit whilst Ryan cheers him on at ringside, Ken locks in the Ankle Lock and Slyk taps like a girl, much to the dismay of Kev. Super Crazy comes out and cuts on the American fans. He bemoans them, then starts banging on about everyone. Eventually he's cut off by Lance Storm and their match gets underway. Pretty good match with Super Crazy eventually picking up the win after a lovely looking Moonsault. We see the DOA starting to walk toward the ring. They get stopped in their tracks when Masato Tanaka and Mike Awesome proceed to throw themselves in the way. Using whatever they can to beat each other with. Awesome eventually Powebombs Tanaka through a table and gets the three. And apparently the Extreme Wrestling Title. The Announcers tell us about the upcoming DOA match. Before cutting to Mick Foley and Shane Helms. Shane says it's good WCW is back and he is ready to win some gold. [b][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament: First Round Match[/b][/u] Perry Saturn -vs- Alex Shelly Total squash. Saturn suplexes Shelly a bit before locking in the Rings of Saturn and getting a submission. Better luck next time Alex. Mick Foley is backstage and is standing ready to interview whoever the DOA's opponent is. They're in the ring and waiting... IT'S STING!!!! Sting is back in WCW and he wastes no time saying he's gonna kick some DOA Ass!!! [u][b]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Sting[/b][/u] Solid main event action for the first Nitro in five years. The DOA seem to have control but Sting manages to flip the advantage. Isolating Don Harris from his brother. He nearly has him away but Don manages to get a tag and Ron takes back the advantage. Finish comes when Sting knocks Ron out of the ring and manages to lock the Scorpion Deathlock in on Don. After the match fireworks go off and stuff comes down from the ceiling as Nitro goes off the air.[/quote] [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Nitro Off Air Notes And Thoughts[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 4, March 2006[/i] Last night's Nitro featured 2 dark matches: Chad Collyer beat Brent Dail and Shannon Moore won a fun 4 minute 3 way with Shane Helms and Spanky. I thought the show itself was ok, the characters were mostly introduced and the matches solid. I wouldn't give Super Crazy any more mic time until he learns better English though. All in all I'd give the show a B. [b]WCW Monday Nitro Buy Rate[/b] Last night's Monday Nitro did a buy rate of 7,416 which is far from great. But the promotion may need some time to attract fans off TNA and the WWE. [b]WWE RAW Results:[/b] Last night's RAW went as follows: RVD beat Frankie Kazarian to retain the WWE Hardcore Title Lance Cade beat William Regal Brock Lesnar and Jaimie Noble went to a Double Count Out Vampiro and Burchill beat MNM to retain the World Tag Titles Val Venis beat Edge The Dudley Boyz beat Jushin Lyger and Ultimo Dragon[/quote]

News and Views. [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 4, March 2006.[/i] Last night's TNA iMPACT Results look like this: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/6495/imactresults7my.jpg[/IMG][/URL] What's interesting to note is that WCW Monday Nitro not only had more than three times the people in attendance, but reports say that the overall quality of the show was superior. [b]WCW Monday Nitro Preview[/b] [i]Monday, Week 1, April 2006.[/i] Last week saw the return of World Championship Wrestling, and this week Nitro returns with a view to see who will be the first WCW Champion since its rebirth. With the fans still not sure about who is in the actual tournament. More surprises are guaranteed this Monday evening. Will we see the WCW Cruiserweight and Extreme Wrestling titles on the line? Who knows, but be sure to tune in when Nitro airs this Monday, Only on Wrestling World!!! [u]Announced Matches for Nitro:[/u] Lash LeRoux -vs- A Mystery Opponent Danny Doring and Roadkill -vs- The DOA Shane Helms -vs- Shannon Moore [/quote]

News and Views. [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 4, March 2006.[/i] Last night's TNA iMPACT Results look like this: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/6495/imactresults7my.jpg[/IMG][/URL] What's interesting to note is that WCW Monday Nitro not only had more than three times the people in attendance, but reports say that the overall quality of the show was superior. [b]WCW Monday Nitro Preview[/b] [i]Monday, Week 1, April 2006.[/i] Last week saw the return of World Championship Wrestling, and this week Nitro returns with a view to see who will be the first WCW Champion since its rebirth. With the fans still not sure about who is in the actual tournament. More surprises are guaranteed this Monday evening. Will we see the WCW Cruiserweight and Extreme Wrestling titles on the line? Who knows, but be sure to tune in when Nitro airs this Monday, Only on Wrestling World!!! [u]Announced Matches for Nitro:[/u] Lash LeRoux -vs- A Mystery Opponent Danny Doring and Roadkill -vs- The DOA Shane Helms -vs- Shannon Moore [/quote]

Newsy... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Monday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] '[i]Now, in association with Snickers, WCW Presents: Monday Nitro. Exclusively live on PPV!!!'[/i] Bang bang the show is back on the road. The arena is bulging and the crowd is psyched. It's great having WCW back. Taz, Cole and Styles introduce us to the Cricket Arena in Madison, Wisconsin and the lights dim as Masato Tanaka comes out to face Nova. Relatively average opening match with a styles clash between the two ex ECW guys. Back and forth action that warms the crowd up but not with anything too dramatic. Tanaka eventually picks up the win with an Emerald Fusion. Hype video for our new favourite Mike Awesome. EXTREME WRESTLING CHAMPION BITCH DOGES!!!! Cut to see Lash LeRoux getting out of his limo looking ginger. But the guy seems over with the crowd so I'll let him off. Back to ringside and now we're treated to a title match. [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] Bryan Danielson -vs- Jimmy Jacobs -vs- Teddy Hart Some quality cruiser action here between these guys. Absolutely tearing the house down with their crazy shizzle. For dizzle. Each man comes close to the win but it eventually petrs down to Danielson locking Jacobs in the Cattle Mutilation and unsurprisingly, getting the tap out, and retaining his title. Back to the errr, back and Sting is promising to right the wrongs of his WWE run. And become the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and tonight, he faces none other than the king of err cool... Slyk Wagner Brown. [b]WCW World Title Tournament First Round Match[/b] Sting -vs- Wagner Brown So they come out, Slyk with Kevin Nash, and Sting beats him up, in about one minute forty, and gets the Scorpion Death Lock win. Thus advancing. Backstage and Shane Helms tells the world about how he is gonna kick Shannon Moore's ass. Nice one. Go get him Shane. You animal! RARGH! Umm yeah... But not before we see Danny Doring and Roadkill warming up, with their match against the DOA later. Helms and Moore it is now. And some good action from these two former partners. Their chemistry really showing. In the end though Shane picks up the win after very generously smacking Shannon in the face with some brass knuckles from his pants when the ref wasn't looking directly at him. Tut tut. Backstage again, and Ken Shamrock and Lance Storm bump into each other, giving each other the stare of death (or as Maradona looked at USA '94, like a bee was up his arse) finally Ryan gets between the two and they head for the ring, seperately. [b]WCW World Title Tournament: First Round Match[/b] [i]Ken Shamrock -vs- Lance Storm[/i] A proper old school match, the two styles blending well and Ryan doing her bit at ringside, also good to see two crowd favourites getting a reaction from the fans. back and forth once again and this time Ken Shamrock comes out with the win after a brawl outside just sees him getting back into the ring in time before the ten count is up. Lance doesn't look too happy, but then again. When did he ever? Now we see Taz having a chat with Low-Ki, who states he isn't just here to make up the numbers and he is going to make an impact in WCW. Generic DOA Hype video, nice to see the old timers get another shot. And here they are in a match. Doring and Roadkill also showing their credentials as a great tag team here and the crowd is definately into it. The match flows with pace as the brawl ensues, in the end though. The DOA come out on top as they hit the H-Bomb on Doring and Ron picks up the three. Backstage again and Lovely Lash tells us all how we're very rubbish and how he's very brilliant. But he's ginger, so surely we win by default?? And he comes down to the ring for his mystery match. After telling us all how brilliant he is, his face turns the colour of his hair as Mike Awesome comes out and tells him to shut his trap and let the Extremist of WCW show Lash just where he is on the map. Awesome rushes Lash and they brawl like virgins in a sex convent. They take it all over the arena, inside outside cardboard box. The big finish comes back in the ring. Awesome with the Awesome Bomb through the table, and he pulls Lash back into the centre of the ring. He goes up top and BAM! Awesome splash!!! 1...2....3... And Awesome retains his Extreme Wrestling Title and he looks hard doing it. Nice one. END SHOW [b]Quick Results[/b] Masato Tanaka def. Nova Bryan Danielson def. Jimmy Jacobs and Teddy Hart Sting def. 'Slyk' Wagner Brown Shane Helms def. Shannon Moore Ken Shamrock def. Lance Storm Disciples of Apocalyspe def. Danny Doring and Roadkill Mike Awesome def. Lash LeRoux [b]WCW Nitro News And Views[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] At last nights WCW show, rumoured dark match was that Alex Shelly beat the Amazing Red. The show is rumoured to have drawn 6,874 buys at first glance and the offcial attendance was 7,915. Both down from last week, however it will take time for people to get back used to the WCW brand, and having watched both shows, I'd say last night was a B for effort. With the small roster doing what it can, incidentally. The Title tournament from WCW.com's ladder now looks like this: Lash LeRoux -vs- Perry Saturn Sting -vs- Ken Shamrock In my view, any of the four could be in the final so it will be interesting to see how that pans out. [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] In another dodgy week for the WWE, this weeks RAW offered a sub par show with following results: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3117/rawresults1fz.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Planning to Stick It To TNA??[/b] With rumours constantly circulating the internet, and with Aaron Roberts intentions to make WCW the global force it once was, it's highly rumoured that he has put out some feelers to a number of current TNA contracted talent regarding a possible switch to WCW. Of course, with both companies positions being close it will be interesting to see if anyone does jump ship and join their current [i]'enemy'[/i]. [b]WWE Smackdown! Results[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6344/smackdownresults1br.jpg[/IMG][/URL] A much better show than the previous RAW by all accounts. [/quote] :cool:

Newsy... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Monday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] '[i]Now, in association with Snickers, WCW Presents: Monday Nitro. Exclusively live on PPV!!!'[/i] Bang bang the show is back on the road. The arena is bulging and the crowd is psyched. It's great having WCW back. Taz, Cole and Styles introduce us to the Cricket Arena in Madison, Wisconsin and the lights dim as Masato Tanaka comes out to face Nova. Relatively average opening match with a styles clash between the two ex ECW guys. Back and forth action that warms the crowd up but not with anything too dramatic. Tanaka eventually picks up the win with an Emerald Fusion. Hype video for our new favourite Mike Awesome. EXTREME WRESTLING CHAMPION BITCH DOGES!!!! Cut to see Lash LeRoux getting out of his limo looking ginger. But the guy seems over with the crowd so I'll let him off. Back to ringside and now we're treated to a title match. [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] Bryan Danielson -vs- Jimmy Jacobs -vs- Teddy Hart Some quality cruiser action here between these guys. Absolutely tearing the house down with their crazy shizzle. For dizzle. Each man comes close to the win but it eventually petrs down to Danielson locking Jacobs in the Cattle Mutilation and unsurprisingly, getting the tap out, and retaining his title. Back to the errr, back and Sting is promising to right the wrongs of his WWE run. And become the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion, and tonight, he faces none other than the king of err cool... Slyk Wagner Brown. [b]WCW World Title Tournament First Round Match[/b] Sting -vs- Wagner Brown So they come out, Slyk with Kevin Nash, and Sting beats him up, in about one minute forty, and gets the Scorpion Death Lock win. Thus advancing. Backstage and Shane Helms tells the world about how he is gonna kick Shannon Moore's ass. Nice one. Go get him Shane. You animal! RARGH! Umm yeah... But not before we see Danny Doring and Roadkill warming up, with their match against the DOA later. Helms and Moore it is now. And some good action from these two former partners. Their chemistry really showing. In the end though Shane picks up the win after very generously smacking Shannon in the face with some brass knuckles from his pants when the ref wasn't looking directly at him. Tut tut. Backstage again, and Ken Shamrock and Lance Storm bump into each other, giving each other the stare of death (or as Maradona looked at USA '94, like a bee was up his arse) finally Ryan gets between the two and they head for the ring, seperately. [b]WCW World Title Tournament: First Round Match[/b] [i]Ken Shamrock -vs- Lance Storm[/i] A proper old school match, the two styles blending well and Ryan doing her bit at ringside, also good to see two crowd favourites getting a reaction from the fans. back and forth once again and this time Ken Shamrock comes out with the win after a brawl outside just sees him getting back into the ring in time before the ten count is up. Lance doesn't look too happy, but then again. When did he ever? Now we see Taz having a chat with Low-Ki, who states he isn't just here to make up the numbers and he is going to make an impact in WCW. Generic DOA Hype video, nice to see the old timers get another shot. And here they are in a match. Doring and Roadkill also showing their credentials as a great tag team here and the crowd is definately into it. The match flows with pace as the brawl ensues, in the end though. The DOA come out on top as they hit the H-Bomb on Doring and Ron picks up the three. Backstage again and Lovely Lash tells us all how we're very rubbish and how he's very brilliant. But he's ginger, so surely we win by default?? And he comes down to the ring for his mystery match. After telling us all how brilliant he is, his face turns the colour of his hair as Mike Awesome comes out and tells him to shut his trap and let the Extremist of WCW show Lash just where he is on the map. Awesome rushes Lash and they brawl like virgins in a sex convent. They take it all over the arena, inside outside cardboard box. The big finish comes back in the ring. Awesome with the Awesome Bomb through the table, and he pulls Lash back into the centre of the ring. He goes up top and BAM! Awesome splash!!! 1...2....3... And Awesome retains his Extreme Wrestling Title and he looks hard doing it. Nice one. END SHOW [b]Quick Results[/b] Masato Tanaka def. Nova Bryan Danielson def. Jimmy Jacobs and Teddy Hart Sting def. 'Slyk' Wagner Brown Shane Helms def. Shannon Moore Ken Shamrock def. Lance Storm Disciples of Apocalyspe def. Danny Doring and Roadkill Mike Awesome def. Lash LeRoux [b]WCW Nitro News And Views[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] At last nights WCW show, rumoured dark match was that Alex Shelly beat the Amazing Red. The show is rumoured to have drawn 6,874 buys at first glance and the offcial attendance was 7,915. Both down from last week, however it will take time for people to get back used to the WCW brand, and having watched both shows, I'd say last night was a B for effort. With the small roster doing what it can, incidentally. The Title tournament from WCW.com's ladder now looks like this: Lash LeRoux -vs- Perry Saturn Sting -vs- Ken Shamrock In my view, any of the four could be in the final so it will be interesting to see how that pans out. [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] In another dodgy week for the WWE, this weeks RAW offered a sub par show with following results: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3117/rawresults1fz.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Planning to Stick It To TNA??[/b] With rumours constantly circulating the internet, and with Aaron Roberts intentions to make WCW the global force it once was, it's highly rumoured that he has put out some feelers to a number of current TNA contracted talent regarding a possible switch to WCW. Of course, with both companies positions being close it will be interesting to see if anyone does jump ship and join their current [i]'enemy'[/i]. [b]WWE Smackdown! Results[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6344/smackdownresults1br.jpg[/IMG][/URL] A much better show than the previous RAW by all accounts. [/quote] :cool:

Preview: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Monday Nitro Preview[/b] [i]Saturday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] Last weeks Monday Nitro saw the semi finalists for the World Title Tournament decided, and this week we will find out which two men will battle for the WCW World Heavyweight Title next week when Lash LeRoux meets Perry Saturn and Sting gets in the ring against Ken Shamrock. Also last week we saw 'Sugar' Shane Helms cheat his way to victory against his former friend Shannon Moore, but will Shannon have anything further to say or will Shane continue on his ego trip?? Also promised by WCW Management for this weeks Nitro, is a shocking surprise set to be announced exclusively by the voice of the management, Tito Ortiz. Will this announcement regard the WCW World Title? Or where the future of WCW lies? Find out exclusively this week, when WCW Monday Nitro comes to you live, on PPV!!! [b]Announced Matches for Nitro:[/b] Lash LeRoux -vs- Perry Saturn Sting -vs- Ken Shamrock Spanky and friend -vs- Low-Ki and Teddy Hart Mike Awesome in action. [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4428/impactresults9db.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Heat And Wrestlemania Results[/b] [i]Monday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] Heat: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2236/heatresults7cn.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Wrestlemania: [IMG]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1594/wrestlemaniaresults9kn.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Nitro to follow.

Preview: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Monday Nitro Preview[/b] [i]Saturday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] Last weeks Monday Nitro saw the semi finalists for the World Title Tournament decided, and this week we will find out which two men will battle for the WCW World Heavyweight Title next week when Lash LeRoux meets Perry Saturn and Sting gets in the ring against Ken Shamrock. Also last week we saw 'Sugar' Shane Helms cheat his way to victory against his former friend Shannon Moore, but will Shannon have anything further to say or will Shane continue on his ego trip?? Also promised by WCW Management for this weeks Nitro, is a shocking surprise set to be announced exclusively by the voice of the management, Tito Ortiz. Will this announcement regard the WCW World Title? Or where the future of WCW lies? Find out exclusively this week, when WCW Monday Nitro comes to you live, on PPV!!! [b]Announced Matches for Nitro:[/b] Lash LeRoux -vs- Perry Saturn Sting -vs- Ken Shamrock Spanky and friend -vs- Low-Ki and Teddy Hart Mike Awesome in action. [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 1, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4428/impactresults9db.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Heat And Wrestlemania Results[/b] [i]Monday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] Heat: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/2236/heatresults7cn.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Wrestlemania: [IMG]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1594/wrestlemaniaresults9kn.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Nitro to follow.

Nitro: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Monday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] Tonight's Nitro is live from the American Bank Centre in Corpus Christi, Texas and the place is looking spunked for WCW back in Texas. The fans have signs and the women have breasts. A Perfect combination. Anyway, out comes Super Crazy for a match, his opponent, The Amazing Red. Some nice Cruiser action to get the crowd pumping early on. They lock up, the dance, they do the discotech and they do some high flying. Which is nice. Solid opening bout and Crazy picks up the win with the Trifecta Moonsault. Hardly surprising, but nice. The announcers talk about this supposed big event tonight as Tito Ortiz comes out to the ring. He tells us that he has two announcements for us. Firstly, regarding the WCW World Title. He says that the WCW Management feel that the winner should truly deserve the title, and that they should win in the true face of adversity. So the final of the WCW World Title Tournament, will be held... In a Scramble Cage Match Next week on NITRO!!! Nice one. :cool: As for the second, well apparently we'll see for ourselves later on. Backstage and it's 'Slyk' Wagner Brown and Kevin Nash, who introduce to their new friend. The Predator. Wow he's large. Could be quite scary in a dark alley late at night. Shannon Moore comes out to the ring, he says last week he gave Shane Helms the beating of his life, and he lost. But that's ok, because he is set on kicking some major ass in WCW. the crowd dig it. Now he faces Masato Tanaka, nice match with two solid workers. Moore eventually picks up the win but Tanaka looked damn good anyway. And afterwards, Tanaka squares up to Moore, and lays out his hand. And Moore accepts. The two lads big up themselves in the ring. Brief interview time now with the DOA. They tell us how hard they are. grrrr. Tag action time and Low-Ki and Teddy Hart come out, out next is Spanky who is bringing a friend along tonight. The crowd is in shock literally as Shocker from TNA steps out through the curtain, the crowd can't believe the man from WCW's arch rivals is here tonight. He high fives Spanky and down they come to the ring. The match is the usual tag team affair with Spanky and Shocker looking good. The finish though, sees Spanky going up top to do the business, only for Shocker to shockingly (see what I did there?) throw him off and get pinned by Low-Ki. After the bell Shocker starts to beat on his supposed mate leaving him lying as he makes his way back up the ramp to a chorus of boos. Backstage Ken Shamrock promises to win tonight's semi final match. With Ryan looking ffooooooooiiiinnnnnnnnneeeee. Another cut backstage and Sting is warming up, Lance Storm comes up to him and wishes him good luck tonight. Shamrock's a tough opponent, and to be on his guard. Sting thanks Lance as he walks off. [b]WCW World Title Tournament: Semi Final Match[/b] [i]Lash LeRoux -vs- Perry Saturn[/i] First Semi final now, and the two men really go at it. They both want this win more than I want Delta Goodrem's knickers on my face. The WCW Title means just as much as it used to before David Arquette held it. Anyway, the two men brawl outside the ring, inside, around the corner and up the stairs. The finish comes with Perry looking to clobber the holy hell out of LeRoux. Lash fights back but Perry slams him in the corner. Perry goes to DVD him, Lash rolls through and a roll up. 1...2...3... LeRoux is in the final. Ginger scrote. Back inside Mr. Ortiz's office and here comes Nova. He would like a shot at Bryan Danielson's Cruiserweight gold. Tito says that it is a possibility. He'll think about it. Nova looks fairly pleased and leaves. The announcers now discuss the possible final match next week and about Nova being a cheeky monkey. When they are rudely interupted by Shane Helms. Who tells them that if Shannon Moore thinks he is better than Sugar Shane, then he is deluded. Not to mention, a bit silly. You tell him Shane! Backstage again and this time... JIMMY HART!!! Is backstage and is offering his services to Teddy Hart. Who looks intrigued at the possibilities this managerial (not to mention TNA Contracted) genius can do for him. [b]WCW World Title Tournament: Semi Final Match[/b] [i]Sting -vs- Ken Shamrock[/i] One of these two men will headline next weeks Nitro alongside Lash LeRoux in a Scramble Cage match. This is gonna be good. The two men give it a proper old school fight. Ken using his MMA background and Sting using his years of being hard to fight back. They both look like they want the title and they both look for the victory. Ryan is willing her 'brother' on at ringside and doing all she can in that very tight, very nice, very yummy low cut top she's wearing. The end to this one sees the Stinger out on top as Shamrock goes for the Ankle Lock, but Sting rolls through and manages to nail a Scorpion Death Drop from nowhere and the three. Lash LeRoux -vs- Sting is the final in the Scramble cage. Sting climbs the turnbuckles to celebrate but he's attacked by Lash! LeRoux looking to beat down the Stinger, he gets Sting knocked down and is beating the shizzle for rizzle out of the opponent. But Shamrock with the save!! Ken Shamrock plants LeRoux with a huge backdrop and clotheslines him out the ring when he stands back up. Lash don't look too pleased. Back from commercials and here comes Awesome. Main eventing two weeks in a row. Brilliant! He looks intense and the annoucer says he is defending the Extreme Wrestling Championship. The arena darkens and Mike's opponent will be... SEAN WALTMAN THE TNA SUPERSTAR!!! My word, there were rumours of some TNA people coming in but three people on one night? Fantastic! Awesome and Waltman go at it like badgers. There's blood, tables, chairs. fire extinguishers, some more tables and some concrete bumps. Woooeeee this is fun. The finish is strange with both men having a bloody brawl and the referee is sent flying, when he recovers he throws the match out. And Awesome and Waltman are still fighting as the show goes off the air. After the credits a video plays hyping next weeks WCW World Title Match between Lash LeRoux and Sting. [i]Quick Results:[/i] Super Crazy def. The Amazing Red Shannon Moore def. Masato Tanaka Low-Ki and Teddy Hart def. Spanky and Shocker Lash LeRoux def. Perry Saturn Sting def. Ken Shamrock Mike Awesome drew with Sean Waltman [b]WCW Nitro News and Views[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] Last nights Nitro seems to have grabbed a few more people by the scruff of the nexk, with early PPV buys looking at 12,159 buys which is up a collossal amount from last week and the official attendance is also up at 8,282. Good news for Aaron Roberts and WCW. As a rating, last night was probably a B-. I don't know if it's just me, but Tito Ortiz is really underwhelming in an Authority role. And that dragged it down for me. It will also be interesting to see how TNA reacts to people they have on contract turning up at their current arch rivals. Also from last night it's reported that Chad Collyer beat Matt Stryker in the pre-show dark match. [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [IMG]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4453/rawresults3of.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Nitro: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Monday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] Tonight's Nitro is live from the American Bank Centre in Corpus Christi, Texas and the place is looking spunked for WCW back in Texas. The fans have signs and the women have breasts. A Perfect combination. Anyway, out comes Super Crazy for a match, his opponent, The Amazing Red. Some nice Cruiser action to get the crowd pumping early on. They lock up, the dance, they do the discotech and they do some high flying. Which is nice. Solid opening bout and Crazy picks up the win with the Trifecta Moonsault. Hardly surprising, but nice. The announcers talk about this supposed big event tonight as Tito Ortiz comes out to the ring. He tells us that he has two announcements for us. Firstly, regarding the WCW World Title. He says that the WCW Management feel that the winner should truly deserve the title, and that they should win in the true face of adversity. So the final of the WCW World Title Tournament, will be held... In a Scramble Cage Match Next week on NITRO!!! Nice one. :cool: As for the second, well apparently we'll see for ourselves later on. Backstage and it's 'Slyk' Wagner Brown and Kevin Nash, who introduce to their new friend. The Predator. Wow he's large. Could be quite scary in a dark alley late at night. Shannon Moore comes out to the ring, he says last week he gave Shane Helms the beating of his life, and he lost. But that's ok, because he is set on kicking some major ass in WCW. the crowd dig it. Now he faces Masato Tanaka, nice match with two solid workers. Moore eventually picks up the win but Tanaka looked damn good anyway. And afterwards, Tanaka squares up to Moore, and lays out his hand. And Moore accepts. The two lads big up themselves in the ring. Brief interview time now with the DOA. They tell us how hard they are. grrrr. Tag action time and Low-Ki and Teddy Hart come out, out next is Spanky who is bringing a friend along tonight. The crowd is in shock literally as Shocker from TNA steps out through the curtain, the crowd can't believe the man from WCW's arch rivals is here tonight. He high fives Spanky and down they come to the ring. The match is the usual tag team affair with Spanky and Shocker looking good. The finish though, sees Spanky going up top to do the business, only for Shocker to shockingly (see what I did there?) throw him off and get pinned by Low-Ki. After the bell Shocker starts to beat on his supposed mate leaving him lying as he makes his way back up the ramp to a chorus of boos. Backstage Ken Shamrock promises to win tonight's semi final match. With Ryan looking ffooooooooiiiinnnnnnnnneeeee. Another cut backstage and Sting is warming up, Lance Storm comes up to him and wishes him good luck tonight. Shamrock's a tough opponent, and to be on his guard. Sting thanks Lance as he walks off. [b]WCW World Title Tournament: Semi Final Match[/b] [i]Lash LeRoux -vs- Perry Saturn[/i] First Semi final now, and the two men really go at it. They both want this win more than I want Delta Goodrem's knickers on my face. The WCW Title means just as much as it used to before David Arquette held it. Anyway, the two men brawl outside the ring, inside, around the corner and up the stairs. The finish comes with Perry looking to clobber the holy hell out of LeRoux. Lash fights back but Perry slams him in the corner. Perry goes to DVD him, Lash rolls through and a roll up. 1...2...3... LeRoux is in the final. Ginger scrote. Back inside Mr. Ortiz's office and here comes Nova. He would like a shot at Bryan Danielson's Cruiserweight gold. Tito says that it is a possibility. He'll think about it. Nova looks fairly pleased and leaves. The announcers now discuss the possible final match next week and about Nova being a cheeky monkey. When they are rudely interupted by Shane Helms. Who tells them that if Shannon Moore thinks he is better than Sugar Shane, then he is deluded. Not to mention, a bit silly. You tell him Shane! Backstage again and this time... JIMMY HART!!! Is backstage and is offering his services to Teddy Hart. Who looks intrigued at the possibilities this managerial (not to mention TNA Contracted) genius can do for him. [b]WCW World Title Tournament: Semi Final Match[/b] [i]Sting -vs- Ken Shamrock[/i] One of these two men will headline next weeks Nitro alongside Lash LeRoux in a Scramble Cage match. This is gonna be good. The two men give it a proper old school fight. Ken using his MMA background and Sting using his years of being hard to fight back. They both look like they want the title and they both look for the victory. Ryan is willing her 'brother' on at ringside and doing all she can in that very tight, very nice, very yummy low cut top she's wearing. The end to this one sees the Stinger out on top as Shamrock goes for the Ankle Lock, but Sting rolls through and manages to nail a Scorpion Death Drop from nowhere and the three. Lash LeRoux -vs- Sting is the final in the Scramble cage. Sting climbs the turnbuckles to celebrate but he's attacked by Lash! LeRoux looking to beat down the Stinger, he gets Sting knocked down and is beating the shizzle for rizzle out of the opponent. But Shamrock with the save!! Ken Shamrock plants LeRoux with a huge backdrop and clotheslines him out the ring when he stands back up. Lash don't look too pleased. Back from commercials and here comes Awesome. Main eventing two weeks in a row. Brilliant! He looks intense and the annoucer says he is defending the Extreme Wrestling Championship. The arena darkens and Mike's opponent will be... SEAN WALTMAN THE TNA SUPERSTAR!!! My word, there were rumours of some TNA people coming in but three people on one night? Fantastic! Awesome and Waltman go at it like badgers. There's blood, tables, chairs. fire extinguishers, some more tables and some concrete bumps. Woooeeee this is fun. The finish is strange with both men having a bloody brawl and the referee is sent flying, when he recovers he throws the match out. And Awesome and Waltman are still fighting as the show goes off the air. After the credits a video plays hyping next weeks WCW World Title Match between Lash LeRoux and Sting. [i]Quick Results:[/i] Super Crazy def. The Amazing Red Shannon Moore def. Masato Tanaka Low-Ki and Teddy Hart def. Spanky and Shocker Lash LeRoux def. Perry Saturn Sting def. Ken Shamrock Mike Awesome drew with Sean Waltman [b]WCW Nitro News and Views[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] Last nights Nitro seems to have grabbed a few more people by the scruff of the nexk, with early PPV buys looking at 12,159 buys which is up a collossal amount from last week and the official attendance is also up at 8,282. Good news for Aaron Roberts and WCW. As a rating, last night was probably a B-. I don't know if it's just me, but Tito Ortiz is really underwhelming in an Authority role. And that dragged it down for me. It will also be interesting to see how TNA reacts to people they have on contract turning up at their current arch rivals. Also from last night it's reported that Chad Collyer beat Matt Stryker in the pre-show dark match. [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [IMG]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4453/rawresults3of.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

[quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Announce Press Conference For Wednesday Afternoon[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] From WCW.com: The WCW Board of directors has announced that there will be a press conference held this afternoon regarding WCW Nitro and the shows future. Keep an eye on here for news as and when it appears. [b]WWE Smackdown! Taping Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6145/smackdownresults5rg.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]The WCW Press Conference, MAJOR News Regarding The Companies Future!!![/b] From WCW.com: WCW today held a press conference to unveil some major news to wrestling world. WCW Head Aaron Roberts came out to the audience and announced that the first major change for WCW was the appointment of Mick Foley as the new voice of WCW Management on the air, Foley will replace Tito Ortiz who has asked the management for a more active role within the company. Roberts also went on to say that the relaunch of WCW had so far been a success and that the company was starting to gather some more momentum as people start to take notice. Roberts then moved on to his major point and the reason the press conference was called. In front of a packed room of press and fans, Aaron Roberts today announced that WCW Monday Nitro will no longer show on weekly PPV on a Monday, instead Nitro will move to Wednesday nights where it is hoped that more fans will tune in due to a less crowded schedule and that Nitro will now last two and a half hours instead of the two that it had begun with. Mr. Roberts then went on to announce that this was a bold move and a clear statement from WCW that it is here for the long run. He also said that the first edition of Nitro on a Wednesday will see the new WCW World Champion crowned when Sting takes on Lash LeRoux in a Scramble Cage Match. [b]TNA Talent Leaves To Join WCW[/b] [i]Friday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] TNA today officially confirmed that Sean Waltman, Jimmy Hart, Earl Hebner and Shocker are no longer a part of TNA Wrestling. This is due to them agreeing terms and appearing on WCW Nitro this past week. TNA wishes them all the best in their future endeavours. [b]More Talent Headed For WCW??[/b] With the recent appearences of TNA talent on WCW PPV, it's being rumoured that more talent is set to join them. This of course, is rumour and subject to change at anytime. [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9158/impactresults3sh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Nitro Preview: A New Day, A New Order?[/b] [i]Monday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] This week WCW Nitro changes time, and for the first time in over five years, a new World Heavyweight champion will be crowned. When Sting and Lash LeRoux clash inside the Scramble Cage, a match where wooden platforms are attached to a steel cage making death defying moves and brutal falls a possibility in the battle for the title. Last week also saw Shane Helms and Shannon Moore seem to wedge themselves apart even further with Helms verbally disecting Shannon at every oppurtunity. Will Moore have anything to say? Or will Helms come out on top? Also just revealed to WCW.com by the man himself, Kevin Nash has revealed that he has an announcement to make that will shake the very foundation of WCW. What will Big Sexy Have to say? Find out this week, on the very first Wednesday Nitro!!! Only on PPV!!! [I][u]Announced Matches For Nitro:[/u] [/i]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Scramble Cage[i] Lash LeRoux -vs- Sting Masato Tanaka and Jimmy Jacobs -vs- The Predator and 'Slyk' Wagner Brown [/i]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match:[i] Teddy Hart w/Jimmy Hart -vs- Bryan Danielson (c) Shane Helms -vs- Lance Storm[/i] [b]WWE Heat Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9158/impactresults3sh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9841/rawresults8cj.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Smackdown! Results[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/171/smackdownresults3ob.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]TNA Retaliating Against WCW?[/b] In a somewhat unsurprising move, it is rumoured that TNA officials are now battling back against WCW after last weeks defection of TNA Talent appearing on Nitro with TNA making an offer to chief WCW Road Agent Arn Anderson. It is unclear whether Anderson will move companies once again but it is being rumoured that WCW will offer Arn an improved deal in order to keep him. [/quote] All good fun.

[quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Announce Press Conference For Wednesday Afternoon[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] From WCW.com: The WCW Board of directors has announced that there will be a press conference held this afternoon regarding WCW Nitro and the shows future. Keep an eye on here for news as and when it appears. [b]WWE Smackdown! Taping Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/6145/smackdownresults5rg.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]The WCW Press Conference, MAJOR News Regarding The Companies Future!!![/b] From WCW.com: WCW today held a press conference to unveil some major news to wrestling world. WCW Head Aaron Roberts came out to the audience and announced that the first major change for WCW was the appointment of Mick Foley as the new voice of WCW Management on the air, Foley will replace Tito Ortiz who has asked the management for a more active role within the company. Roberts also went on to say that the relaunch of WCW had so far been a success and that the company was starting to gather some more momentum as people start to take notice. Roberts then moved on to his major point and the reason the press conference was called. In front of a packed room of press and fans, Aaron Roberts today announced that WCW Monday Nitro will no longer show on weekly PPV on a Monday, instead Nitro will move to Wednesday nights where it is hoped that more fans will tune in due to a less crowded schedule and that Nitro will now last two and a half hours instead of the two that it had begun with. Mr. Roberts then went on to announce that this was a bold move and a clear statement from WCW that it is here for the long run. He also said that the first edition of Nitro on a Wednesday will see the new WCW World Champion crowned when Sting takes on Lash LeRoux in a Scramble Cage Match. [b]TNA Talent Leaves To Join WCW[/b] [i]Friday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] TNA today officially confirmed that Sean Waltman, Jimmy Hart, Earl Hebner and Shocker are no longer a part of TNA Wrestling. This is due to them agreeing terms and appearing on WCW Nitro this past week. TNA wishes them all the best in their future endeavours. [b]More Talent Headed For WCW??[/b] With the recent appearences of TNA talent on WCW PPV, it's being rumoured that more talent is set to join them. This of course, is rumour and subject to change at anytime. [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 2, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9158/impactresults3sh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Nitro Preview: A New Day, A New Order?[/b] [i]Monday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] This week WCW Nitro changes time, and for the first time in over five years, a new World Heavyweight champion will be crowned. When Sting and Lash LeRoux clash inside the Scramble Cage, a match where wooden platforms are attached to a steel cage making death defying moves and brutal falls a possibility in the battle for the title. Last week also saw Shane Helms and Shannon Moore seem to wedge themselves apart even further with Helms verbally disecting Shannon at every oppurtunity. Will Moore have anything to say? Or will Helms come out on top? Also just revealed to WCW.com by the man himself, Kevin Nash has revealed that he has an announcement to make that will shake the very foundation of WCW. What will Big Sexy Have to say? Find out this week, on the very first Wednesday Nitro!!! Only on PPV!!! [I][u]Announced Matches For Nitro:[/u] [/i]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match: Scramble Cage[i] Lash LeRoux -vs- Sting Masato Tanaka and Jimmy Jacobs -vs- The Predator and 'Slyk' Wagner Brown [/i]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match:[i] Teddy Hart w/Jimmy Hart -vs- Bryan Danielson (c) Shane Helms -vs- Lance Storm[/i] [b]WWE Heat Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/9158/impactresults3sh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9841/rawresults8cj.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Smackdown! Results[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/171/smackdownresults3ob.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]TNA Retaliating Against WCW?[/b] In a somewhat unsurprising move, it is rumoured that TNA officials are now battling back against WCW after last weeks defection of TNA Talent appearing on Nitro with TNA making an offer to chief WCW Road Agent Arn Anderson. It is unclear whether Anderson will move companies once again but it is being rumoured that WCW will offer Arn an improved deal in order to keep him. [/quote] All good fun.

The Very FIRST Nitro on a Wednesday... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Wednesday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] Tonight, from the Alerus Centre in Madison, Wisconsin. WCW Presents: Nitro. In association With BNB's Ebay Giveaway. Because everybody loves a bargain. The pyro flies through the arena and the fans are in raptures as the camera does its panning. The scene cuts to a shot of the Scramble Cage high above the arena as we are welcomed to the show by Joey, Michael Cole and Taz. Then some music plays and out walks Mick Foley!! The new voice of WCW management, Mick comes to the ring looking superfly and gets his cheap pop. The crowd love it as Mick says tonight we will find out who will be the newest WCW Champion in over five years. Right here, in Madison Wisconsin!! Mick leaves and the crowd are pumped. First match of the evening is Matt Stryker against Perry Saturn. The two men have a strategic battle with each man trying to gain the submission victory. The finish comes when Stryker tries to suplex Saturn but he fights out and manages to lock in the Rings of Saturn for the win. Backstage and Kevin Nash is walking, he says someone's gonna be in for a surprise. Cut to a Teddy Hart promo. He and Jimmy say that tonight, Bryan Danielson will leave the arena a broken man, after Teddy gives him what for in the ring. Back ringside and out come Jimmy Jacobs and Masato Tanaka, accompanied by a japanese lovely who the ring announcer calls Sumie Sakai. They're going to face Wagner Brown and The Predator. The match itself is a varied affair, with the cruiser style of Jacobs mixing in with the brawling and fighting style of the others. The finish comes when Jacobs goes for a High cross body but Predator catches him in mid air and splashes him. Nearly killing him and getting a vital win. Short promo backstage by Sting about how he is going to win the WCW Title tonight. RARGH!!! Shannon Moore butts in when Sting leaves and tells the world that Shane Helms better watch it, any more monkey business and Shannon will not be a happy bunny. Capeesh! Spanky will take on Sean Waltman now, and the two men give it a good go. The action is fast and furious and we see some nice stuff from them. Waltman comes out on top this time though when he manages to sneak an X-Factor out of nowhere and get the pin. After the match, Spanky is walking down the ramp. Waltman gets a mic and tells him to come back and shake his damn hand, Spanky slowly heads back in the ring, but as he goes to shake Sean's hand, out of nowhere he is jumped by Wagner Brown, The Predator and Kevin Nash. The four men beat Spanky down like some sort of Polish hooligan in Germany. They kick seven shades of sheizer out of the poor sod. Eventually they relent and Nash gets a mic, telling the world that WCW will bow to the power. And the reformation, of the NEW WORLD ORDER!!! WCW Returns from commercials and shows what just happened. Tag action now and the DOA are coming out to face Extreme Wrestling champion Mike Awesome and Shannon Moore. Fairly solid match with the veterans doing their bit whilst allowing Shannon Moore to showcase his talents. The finish to this one sees the two faces in Awesome and Moore combining with a super cool Flying Cross Body Awesome Bomb combo and a Mike pin. The two celebrate then for the fans. Backstage tells Shannon Moore to watch how it's done. As he is gonna hurt Lance Storm proper stylee. Cut to Lash LeRoux telling Sting that destiny has him as the next WCW Champion. Ringside and it's Shane vs Lance time. A wrestling clinic as it were, both men showing skills beyond compassion as they brutalise each other. A great great match that sees a finish that the crowd loved. Just when it seemed the younger Helms had the advantage over the ageing Storm, Shannon Moore came out to show Helms how it is and distracted the poor fellow as Storm scored a roll up and the pin. Keeping it gangster for sure. A brief video hyping up both Teddy Hart and Bryan Danielson. And the promising encounter they are about to show. The commentators tell us still to come are the two title matches. [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [i]Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart -vs- Bryan Danielson[/i] AWESOME!!!!! That's all you need to know, another super duper truper wuper match and these two guys did it all. High flying, technical wrestling, brawling, chain wrestling. You name it, it happened. Bryan Danielson prevailed here however after he managed to score a Dragon Suplex around the fifteen minute mark and retained his title. We see a film parody starring Ken Shamrock, Ryan and Super Crazy. Pretty funny nice to see them. The announcers tell us that the WCW Title match is here... [b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament Final: Scramble Cage[/b] [i]Lash LeRoux -vs- Sting[/i] This is the big one. The cage is lowered, the participants enter. The cage is pretty solid. They fight and they fight. Pinfalls, submissions, it all counts. Tne two men absolutely tear into each other, using the cage as a weapon, and the platforms above to execute moves. Sting hits Lash with a Scorpion Death Drop from the platforms to the 'Holy Shizzle' chants from the crowd and a good old Joey Styles 'OH MY GOD!'. LeRoux manages to fight back and the match finish is unexpected. The NWO run down to the cage, led by Nash. They try and force the cage door open as LeRoux and Sting battle on top of the cage. They break in, and go for Sting just as he throws LeRoux down onto them, sending them all flying. Sting climbs over the top and falls down. He wins the match and is the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion!!! The crowd are on their feet as Sting celebrates with the nWo trying to regroup after having their latest recruit dropped on them. WCW Owner Aaron Roberts comes out to give Sting his title, accompanied by Mick Foley. Sting celebrates as the show goes off the air. [b][u]Quick Results[/b][/u] Perry Saturn def. Matt Stryker Wagner Brown and The Predator def. Jimmy Jacobs and Masato Tanaka Sean Waltman def. Spanky Mike Awesome and Shannon Moore def. The Disciples of Apocalypse Lance Storm def. Shane Helms Bryan Danielson def. Teddy Hart Sting def. Lash LeRoux [b]WCW News And Notes[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] Last nights pre-Nitro dark match saw Tito Ortiz make his WCW in ring debut by beating Brent Dail by submission. Last nights show had 7,710 people in attendance and drew 10,769 buys. This is dissappointing considering the lack of competition was meant to increase interest in WCW. it is thought that WCW Management was very impressed with the team of Wagner Brown and The Predator, with the two seeming to have a very good chemistry, watch this space for futher development for those two within the new nWo group. And a possible programme could see the two pushed a lot in coming months. The initial reaction seems to be positive about having Sting as the title holder, as his name brings attention to the brand and that this will hopefully help WCW establish their up and coming talents. It is not known at present how far the nWo return will run. The team of Nash, Brown and Predator has established itself in recent weeks but the addition of LeRoux and Waltman has surprised many. However the fans did seem to enjoy it and last nights show was about a B- in my opinion.[/quote] :cool:

The Very FIRST Nitro on a Wednesday... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Wednesday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] Tonight, from the Alerus Centre in Madison, Wisconsin. WCW Presents: Nitro. In association With BNB's Ebay Giveaway. Because everybody loves a bargain. The pyro flies through the arena and the fans are in raptures as the camera does its panning. The scene cuts to a shot of the Scramble Cage high above the arena as we are welcomed to the show by Joey, Michael Cole and Taz. Then some music plays and out walks Mick Foley!! The new voice of WCW management, Mick comes to the ring looking superfly and gets his cheap pop. The crowd love it as Mick says tonight we will find out who will be the newest WCW Champion in over five years. Right here, in Madison Wisconsin!! Mick leaves and the crowd are pumped. First match of the evening is Matt Stryker against Perry Saturn. The two men have a strategic battle with each man trying to gain the submission victory. The finish comes when Stryker tries to suplex Saturn but he fights out and manages to lock in the Rings of Saturn for the win. Backstage and Kevin Nash is walking, he says someone's gonna be in for a surprise. Cut to a Teddy Hart promo. He and Jimmy say that tonight, Bryan Danielson will leave the arena a broken man, after Teddy gives him what for in the ring. Back ringside and out come Jimmy Jacobs and Masato Tanaka, accompanied by a japanese lovely who the ring announcer calls Sumie Sakai. They're going to face Wagner Brown and The Predator. The match itself is a varied affair, with the cruiser style of Jacobs mixing in with the brawling and fighting style of the others. The finish comes when Jacobs goes for a High cross body but Predator catches him in mid air and splashes him. Nearly killing him and getting a vital win. Short promo backstage by Sting about how he is going to win the WCW Title tonight. RARGH!!! Shannon Moore butts in when Sting leaves and tells the world that Shane Helms better watch it, any more monkey business and Shannon will not be a happy bunny. Capeesh! Spanky will take on Sean Waltman now, and the two men give it a good go. The action is fast and furious and we see some nice stuff from them. Waltman comes out on top this time though when he manages to sneak an X-Factor out of nowhere and get the pin. After the match, Spanky is walking down the ramp. Waltman gets a mic and tells him to come back and shake his damn hand, Spanky slowly heads back in the ring, but as he goes to shake Sean's hand, out of nowhere he is jumped by Wagner Brown, The Predator and Kevin Nash. The four men beat Spanky down like some sort of Polish hooligan in Germany. They kick seven shades of sheizer out of the poor sod. Eventually they relent and Nash gets a mic, telling the world that WCW will bow to the power. And the reformation, of the NEW WORLD ORDER!!! WCW Returns from commercials and shows what just happened. Tag action now and the DOA are coming out to face Extreme Wrestling champion Mike Awesome and Shannon Moore. Fairly solid match with the veterans doing their bit whilst allowing Shannon Moore to showcase his talents. The finish to this one sees the two faces in Awesome and Moore combining with a super cool Flying Cross Body Awesome Bomb combo and a Mike pin. The two celebrate then for the fans. Backstage tells Shannon Moore to watch how it's done. As he is gonna hurt Lance Storm proper stylee. Cut to Lash LeRoux telling Sting that destiny has him as the next WCW Champion. Ringside and it's Shane vs Lance time. A wrestling clinic as it were, both men showing skills beyond compassion as they brutalise each other. A great great match that sees a finish that the crowd loved. Just when it seemed the younger Helms had the advantage over the ageing Storm, Shannon Moore came out to show Helms how it is and distracted the poor fellow as Storm scored a roll up and the pin. Keeping it gangster for sure. A brief video hyping up both Teddy Hart and Bryan Danielson. And the promising encounter they are about to show. The commentators tell us still to come are the two title matches. [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [i]Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart -vs- Bryan Danielson[/i] AWESOME!!!!! That's all you need to know, another super duper truper wuper match and these two guys did it all. High flying, technical wrestling, brawling, chain wrestling. You name it, it happened. Bryan Danielson prevailed here however after he managed to score a Dragon Suplex around the fifteen minute mark and retained his title. We see a film parody starring Ken Shamrock, Ryan and Super Crazy. Pretty funny nice to see them. The announcers tell us that the WCW Title match is here... [b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Tournament Final: Scramble Cage[/b] [i]Lash LeRoux -vs- Sting[/i] This is the big one. The cage is lowered, the participants enter. The cage is pretty solid. They fight and they fight. Pinfalls, submissions, it all counts. Tne two men absolutely tear into each other, using the cage as a weapon, and the platforms above to execute moves. Sting hits Lash with a Scorpion Death Drop from the platforms to the 'Holy Shizzle' chants from the crowd and a good old Joey Styles 'OH MY GOD!'. LeRoux manages to fight back and the match finish is unexpected. The NWO run down to the cage, led by Nash. They try and force the cage door open as LeRoux and Sting battle on top of the cage. They break in, and go for Sting just as he throws LeRoux down onto them, sending them all flying. Sting climbs over the top and falls down. He wins the match and is the new WCW World Heavyweight Champion!!! The crowd are on their feet as Sting celebrates with the nWo trying to regroup after having their latest recruit dropped on them. WCW Owner Aaron Roberts comes out to give Sting his title, accompanied by Mick Foley. Sting celebrates as the show goes off the air. [b][u]Quick Results[/b][/u] Perry Saturn def. Matt Stryker Wagner Brown and The Predator def. Jimmy Jacobs and Masato Tanaka Sean Waltman def. Spanky Mike Awesome and Shannon Moore def. The Disciples of Apocalypse Lance Storm def. Shane Helms Bryan Danielson def. Teddy Hart Sting def. Lash LeRoux [b]WCW News And Notes[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] Last nights pre-Nitro dark match saw Tito Ortiz make his WCW in ring debut by beating Brent Dail by submission. Last nights show had 7,710 people in attendance and drew 10,769 buys. This is dissappointing considering the lack of competition was meant to increase interest in WCW. it is thought that WCW Management was very impressed with the team of Wagner Brown and The Predator, with the two seeming to have a very good chemistry, watch this space for futher development for those two within the new nWo group. And a possible programme could see the two pushed a lot in coming months. The initial reaction seems to be positive about having Sting as the title holder, as his name brings attention to the brand and that this will hopefully help WCW establish their up and coming talents. It is not known at present how far the nWo return will run. The team of Nash, Brown and Predator has established itself in recent weeks but the addition of LeRoux and Waltman has surprised many. However the fans did seem to enjoy it and last nights show was about a B- in my opinion.[/quote] :cool:

Stuff. [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW's Weekly Press Conference, Latest News And Details[/b] [i]Saturday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7540/wcwnew9zc.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Today's WCW Press Conference held in the press room of WCW Headquarters today saw many announcements made by the World Championship Wrestling Management Team. Hosted by WCW Owner Aaron Roberts and the voice of WCW Management Mick Foley, lucky fans and press were informed on the latest news and plans for the company. Below is a summary of what the two men had to say: - The rumours regarding Arn Anderson being approached are true and WCW has already stepped in and offered Arn an improved and exclusive deal to stay with the company. It is hoped that Arn will stay and will help to make WCW the global brand it is known as once again. - With WCW rapidly heading for expansion, Mr. Roberts and Mr. Foley confirmed that WCW is in contact with a number of wrestlers about possible deals to work with the company. It was not confirmed if any had signed or have agreed to sign. - It was also announced that WCW will be holding a Clash of The Champions PPV Special a week from today. In order to help promote the brand and solidify the talent on the roster. - Roberts and Foley then had a short Q&A session with fans, before promising that WCW will only improve in the coming weeks and months.[/i] [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9049/impactresults6lf.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Heat Results[/b] [i]Monday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3362/heatresults5bg.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Announce Talent Release[/b] From WCW.com: WCW has announced that Arn Anderson will be leaving the company within the next 5 days. The company wishes Arn all the best in his future endeavours. [b]WCW Nitro Preview: New World Order, A Sting In The Tail?[/b] [i]Last week's Nitro saw Sting emerge victorious from the World Title Tournament and the Scramble Cage after defeating Lash LeRoux for the gold. But will the first WCW Champion in five years have a celebration or will the events that marred his big night come to haunt him? With Kevin Nash reforming the nWo last week to the shock of many, will the veteran be able to gain the upper hand as he attempts to ruin the rebuilding of WCW with his own agenda? Time will only tell as Sean Waltman and Lash LeRoux take on Sting and his tag team partner for the evening, Ken Shamrock. Shannon Moore and Shane Helms war of words keeps on spiralling but both men seem set on shutting the other up, and this battle is surely one to keep the eyes on. Also this week, Extreme Wrestling Champion Mike Awesome will defend his gold against Perry Saturn in a match that is surely only suitable for PPV. Will Perry be able to grab himself some gold? Or will Mike prevail and show his true Awesomeness? This weeks Nitro is a show not to be missed, so be sure to tune in, this Wednesday, only on PPV!!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For Nitro:[/b][/u] Low-Ki -vs- Lance Storm Shocker -vs- Spanky The DOA -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill [i]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/i] Perry Saturn -vs- Mike Awesome (c) The nWo (Waltman and LeRoux -vs- Sting and Ken Shamrock w/Ryan [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1742/rawresults8eh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Smackdown! Results:[/b] Wednesday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3973/smackdownresults9ln.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

Archived