WWE.... Bah.... WCW: The Rebirth

Stuff. [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW's Weekly Press Conference, Latest News And Details[/b] [i]Saturday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7540/wcwnew9zc.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Today's WCW Press Conference held in the press room of WCW Headquarters today saw many announcements made by the World Championship Wrestling Management Team. Hosted by WCW Owner Aaron Roberts and the voice of WCW Management Mick Foley, lucky fans and press were informed on the latest news and plans for the company. Below is a summary of what the two men had to say: - The rumours regarding Arn Anderson being approached are true and WCW has already stepped in and offered Arn an improved and exclusive deal to stay with the company. It is hoped that Arn will stay and will help to make WCW the global brand it is known as once again. - With WCW rapidly heading for expansion, Mr. Roberts and Mr. Foley confirmed that WCW is in contact with a number of wrestlers about possible deals to work with the company. It was not confirmed if any had signed or have agreed to sign. - It was also announced that WCW will be holding a Clash of The Champions PPV Special a week from today. In order to help promote the brand and solidify the talent on the roster. - Roberts and Foley then had a short Q&A session with fans, before promising that WCW will only improve in the coming weeks and months.[/i] [b]TNA iMPACT! Results[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 3, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9049/impactresults6lf.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Heat Results[/b] [i]Monday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3362/heatresults5bg.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Announce Talent Release[/b] From WCW.com: WCW has announced that Arn Anderson will be leaving the company within the next 5 days. The company wishes Arn all the best in his future endeavours. [b]WCW Nitro Preview: New World Order, A Sting In The Tail?[/b] [i]Last week's Nitro saw Sting emerge victorious from the World Title Tournament and the Scramble Cage after defeating Lash LeRoux for the gold. But will the first WCW Champion in five years have a celebration or will the events that marred his big night come to haunt him? With Kevin Nash reforming the nWo last week to the shock of many, will the veteran be able to gain the upper hand as he attempts to ruin the rebuilding of WCW with his own agenda? Time will only tell as Sean Waltman and Lash LeRoux take on Sting and his tag team partner for the evening, Ken Shamrock. Shannon Moore and Shane Helms war of words keeps on spiralling but both men seem set on shutting the other up, and this battle is surely one to keep the eyes on. Also this week, Extreme Wrestling Champion Mike Awesome will defend his gold against Perry Saturn in a match that is surely only suitable for PPV. Will Perry be able to grab himself some gold? Or will Mike prevail and show his true Awesomeness? This weeks Nitro is a show not to be missed, so be sure to tune in, this Wednesday, only on PPV!!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For Nitro:[/b][/u] Low-Ki -vs- Lance Storm Shocker -vs- Spanky The DOA -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill [i]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/i] Perry Saturn -vs- Mike Awesome (c) The nWo (Waltman and LeRoux -vs- Sting and Ken Shamrock w/Ryan [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [i]Tuesday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1742/rawresults8eh.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WWE Smackdown! Results:[/b] Wednesday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3973/smackdownresults9ln.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nitrotastic: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Tonight, live from the Dunkin Donuts Centre in Providence, Rhode Island and in association with SAF Oxygen Chambers, Cus who needs a fib when you've got air. WCW Presents: Nitro... WWWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE We are live. Sexy sexy sexy sexy ladies. Tonight we see some tag team action so the commentary team inform us, however Lash LeRoux has suffered broken ribs this past week however he will be in this match but he is out of competitive action for 2 weeks after tonight under the orders of WCW Management. They go to ringside as we have our first match of the evening. Lance Storm comes out to the cheers of the crowd and his oppponent will be Low-Ki. Great opening match from two great competitors, this match looks like it's on the fly and it is all the better for it. Finish comes with Low-Ki scoring the pin after a Ki Krush '89. Top opener. Backstage and Sean Waltman is watching last weeks Scramble Cage match with great interest... We go back to ringside and out comes Mick Foley. He gets a mic and says that after the announcement that WCW was after new talent, he thought it was only fair if he was to debut some of the wrestlers that have agreed to join WCW. So he says, here is a man that will make his in ring WCW debut this coming Saturday at Clash of The Champions. A man who is no stranger to extreme wrestling or hardcore heritage, a man world reknowned as insane. Now, right here in Providence, Rhode Island. Here is the official WCW debut, of the Homicidal, the Suicidal, the Genocidal... HE IS SABUUUUUU!!!!!! Sabu comes out and the crowd pops at the former ECW legend, he and Mick leave to rapturous applause. Masato Tanaka will take on Trent Acid now. Good enough match, Tanaka picks up the win here to no surprise, although Trent gave a good accounting of himself. Camera goes backstage as Nash, Waltman, LeRoux and Brown of the nWo rip on Sting and Ken Shamrock. They're gonna hurt them bad apparently. Cut now to Shane Helms and Shannon Moore getting into the verbals. Tearing each other to shreds before security can get in and stop it getting any further. Back to ringside and some tag action now. the DOA will take on Doring and Roadkill. This match is an all out brawl. These two teams go at it like Rabits that are rampant. Using anything they can to gain an advantage. The finish to this match comes with both teams getting DQ'd for their obscene use of steel chairs to their opponents heads. No surprise really. We go to the back to see Mike Awesome warming up prior to his title defence tonight. Out comes Shane Helms now, he looks pissed. He gets on the mic and tells Shannon Moore to get out here now, which Shannon promptly does, but just as the two are about to get going, a whole flood of security comes out to separate the two again. They continue to shout profanities at each other mind. Shocker against Spanky now, good match from the two guys. Nice back and forth pace without too much to take in. The former TNA man Shocker picks up the win here though with a Crucifix pin. Good match. Backstage again and this time, Sting, Ken and Ryan Shamrock are telling us all how they are gonna beat the holy hell out of the nWo rejects. And that they are gonna do it, tonight. We now cut to Mick Foley's office, Mick says that this Saturday at COTC, WCW will see the reformation of the Tag Team titles. He also says that the first teams competing for the vacant titles will be the DOA and Doring and Roadkill... In a Flaming Tables Match!!!! Nova comes out now for a match. I have to tell you I am shocked when Mr. Aguila comes out with Amy Dumas!!! The former Essa Rios comes to the ring flipping off the fans as Amy shows her tasty boobs off. Rios goes right after Nova, kicking his arse. The fan favourite looks like he might get back into it but then Dumas distracts the ref allowing Aguila the low blow. And then a Moonsault for Nova's troubles. 1....2....3... Aguila and Dumas celebrate in the ring much to the crowds disgust. Backstage again and this time Shane Helms tells us that he wants to beat the holy hell out of Shannon Moore at COTC. But will the chicken accept his challenge? Joey Styles manages to get Ken Shamrock to stop and give us some words about his match tonight, or at least he would have had Wagner Brown and the Predator not stormed in and kicked the poop out of Ken. They give him a big double team beating and throw him into the wall before leaving him lying. Cut now to Shannon Moore who says that at COTC, he accepts Shane Helms challenge to meet in the ring. Beeatch. Back ringside now and Perry Saturn comes out for his Extreme Wrestling Title Shot. Awesome comes out and the two go straight at it. Not leaving anything out, they brawl back and forth and all over the arena. Both men come close to falls after several weapons shots. Mike Awesome retains though with an Awesome Bomb through a table in a backstage corridor. GO ON MIKE!!!! Backstage once again and it looks ominous as Ken Shamrock is carried into a Medical room by staff, he doesn't look in good shape for the match tonight. Cut to Aaron Roberts office as Mr. Aguila and Amy Dumas are pleading to let Aguila face Bryan Danielson for the Cruiserweight title at COTC. Dumas says that she can offer the boss a couple of 'special' reasons to let him as Roberts nods in agreement. We get a music video now of Sting and his recent rise to become WCW World Champion, nicely done video. Match time now though, The nWo men come out looking ****y as anything whilst Sting comes out alone. The match turns into a beating as the two heels take it in turns to beat Sting down. Doing whatever they can to stop him gaining momentum. The tide seems to turn though when Shamrock appears from the back, albeit groggily. Shamrock makes his way to the ring much to the dismay of Waltman who rushes at him, Shamrock starts to get the upper hand on Waltman when he is suddenly thrown off the stage by The Predator!!! Out of nowhere. Shamrock lies very still on the concrete floor where he landed and Waltman goes down to trash talk him. Lash LeRoux is busy laughing his head off as the ref doesn't know what to do. Lash shouts to Predator whose face drops. Lash takes a while to cotton on, but eventually he turns round. When he does a man suddenly spears the hell out of him, he picks Lash up and hooks him for a suplex, but drives into him at the last second. The man removes his hood. BILL GOLDBERG IS HERE!!! Goldberg rolls Sting over LeRoux and leaves the ring, the ref turns round. He counts the pin 1...2...3.... Bill Goldberg saves the day here, what a shock. Goldberg is back in WCW and Lash LeRoux's injured ribs just took a severe beating. Sting slowly gets back to his feet as the two men shake hands, Suddenly the two men get jumped by the other four men from the nWo. Nash orchestrating the attack as Waltman, Brown and Predator lay into the two faces. They bloody the two men up with vicious chair shots and leave them lying as they celebrate with Nitro going off the air. [b]WCW News and Notes[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] Last nights Nitro is rumoured to have done 9,759 buys in the first ratings and the official attendance was 7,687. Not bad numbers but these could definately improve. Last night saw two dark matches before the show, Tony Mamaluke defeated B-Boy and Chad Collyer and Super Crazy beat Jimmy Jacobs and Tito Ortiz. Last nights show was probably a B rating if you ask me, good to see new faces and some more star power. But the brand is certainly picking up some momentum for the Clash of The Champions show. [b]WCW Clash Of The Champions Preview[/b] [i]This Saturday, in a one off spectacular, World Championship Wrestling goes back to its roots, with the Clash of The Champions Supershow. Already promised for the show are great matches for the titles already with holders, but we will also see the re-remergence of the WCW Tag Team Titles, when the Disciples of Apocalypse take on Danny Doring and Roadkill in a flaming tables match. After their brutal encounter on Nitro this past week, this is a match not to miss. Also announced this week on Nitro, the WCW debut of the Homicidal, the suicidal, the genocidal Sabu. And what better entrance for WCW than for the hardcore legend to challenge Mike Awesome for his Extreme Wrestling Championship. A match that promises to take WCW to the extreme in an encounter for the ages. Perhaps when friendships reach a boiling point, sometimes actions speak louder than words, and at Clash of The Champions, Shane Helms and Shannon Moore will finally get their hands on each other after the last few weeks of bickering and random attacks, but who has what it takes to step up and showcase their skills when it matters? Mr. Aguila made his WCW return this week, and was very quick to offer his managers 'services' to WCW owner Aaron Roberts in exchange for a Cruiserweight Title shot, but will Aguila score just the same as Roberts did? Or will he only get an own goal this Saturday? Only Bryan Danielson will be able to answer that question. But perhaps the biggest talking point for WCW fans, is who will Sting be facing at COTC? With Lash LeRoux now sidelined with his rib injury, the WCW Management committe has today decided that Sting will defend his title this Saturday in a four corners match. Sting's opponents have so far been decided with Sean Waltman and Bill Goldberg getting the oppurtunity, with Goldberg making an in ring return to WCW. However, the fourth man in this match is still to be decided upon by the men in charge. Who will get the chance to fight for the gold? And will Sting be able to defend the title he fought so diligently to win? And after the nWo's vile beating of him this past Wednesday will Sting be able to function at 100%? These questions will only be answered, when WCW brings live to you this Saturday, Clash Of The Champions!!!!! Only on PPV!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For COTC:[/b][/u] [b]Former Friends Grudge Match[/b] [i]Shane Helms -vs- Shannon Moore[/i] [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [i]Mr. Aguila w/Amy Dumas -vs- Bryan Danielson[/i] [b]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/b] [i]Mike Awesome (c) -vs- Sabu[/i] [b]WCW World Tag Team Titles Flaming Tables Match[/b] [i]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill [b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Four Corners Match[/b] [i]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman -vs- Bill Goldberg -vs- ???[/i][/quote] :cool:

Nitrotastic: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Tonight, live from the Dunkin Donuts Centre in Providence, Rhode Island and in association with SAF Oxygen Chambers, Cus who needs a fib when you've got air. WCW Presents: Nitro... WWWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE We are live. Sexy sexy sexy sexy ladies. Tonight we see some tag team action so the commentary team inform us, however Lash LeRoux has suffered broken ribs this past week however he will be in this match but he is out of competitive action for 2 weeks after tonight under the orders of WCW Management. They go to ringside as we have our first match of the evening. Lance Storm comes out to the cheers of the crowd and his oppponent will be Low-Ki. Great opening match from two great competitors, this match looks like it's on the fly and it is all the better for it. Finish comes with Low-Ki scoring the pin after a Ki Krush '89. Top opener. Backstage and Sean Waltman is watching last weeks Scramble Cage match with great interest... We go back to ringside and out comes Mick Foley. He gets a mic and says that after the announcement that WCW was after new talent, he thought it was only fair if he was to debut some of the wrestlers that have agreed to join WCW. So he says, here is a man that will make his in ring WCW debut this coming Saturday at Clash of The Champions. A man who is no stranger to extreme wrestling or hardcore heritage, a man world reknowned as insane. Now, right here in Providence, Rhode Island. Here is the official WCW debut, of the Homicidal, the Suicidal, the Genocidal... HE IS SABUUUUUU!!!!!! Sabu comes out and the crowd pops at the former ECW legend, he and Mick leave to rapturous applause. Masato Tanaka will take on Trent Acid now. Good enough match, Tanaka picks up the win here to no surprise, although Trent gave a good accounting of himself. Camera goes backstage as Nash, Waltman, LeRoux and Brown of the nWo rip on Sting and Ken Shamrock. They're gonna hurt them bad apparently. Cut now to Shane Helms and Shannon Moore getting into the verbals. Tearing each other to shreds before security can get in and stop it getting any further. Back to ringside and some tag action now. the DOA will take on Doring and Roadkill. This match is an all out brawl. These two teams go at it like Rabits that are rampant. Using anything they can to gain an advantage. The finish to this match comes with both teams getting DQ'd for their obscene use of steel chairs to their opponents heads. No surprise really. We go to the back to see Mike Awesome warming up prior to his title defence tonight. Out comes Shane Helms now, he looks pissed. He gets on the mic and tells Shannon Moore to get out here now, which Shannon promptly does, but just as the two are about to get going, a whole flood of security comes out to separate the two again. They continue to shout profanities at each other mind. Shocker against Spanky now, good match from the two guys. Nice back and forth pace without too much to take in. The former TNA man Shocker picks up the win here though with a Crucifix pin. Good match. Backstage again and this time, Sting, Ken and Ryan Shamrock are telling us all how they are gonna beat the holy hell out of the nWo rejects. And that they are gonna do it, tonight. We now cut to Mick Foley's office, Mick says that this Saturday at COTC, WCW will see the reformation of the Tag Team titles. He also says that the first teams competing for the vacant titles will be the DOA and Doring and Roadkill... In a Flaming Tables Match!!!! Nova comes out now for a match. I have to tell you I am shocked when Mr. Aguila comes out with Amy Dumas!!! The former Essa Rios comes to the ring flipping off the fans as Amy shows her tasty boobs off. Rios goes right after Nova, kicking his arse. The fan favourite looks like he might get back into it but then Dumas distracts the ref allowing Aguila the low blow. And then a Moonsault for Nova's troubles. 1....2....3... Aguila and Dumas celebrate in the ring much to the crowds disgust. Backstage again and this time Shane Helms tells us that he wants to beat the holy hell out of Shannon Moore at COTC. But will the chicken accept his challenge? Joey Styles manages to get Ken Shamrock to stop and give us some words about his match tonight, or at least he would have had Wagner Brown and the Predator not stormed in and kicked the poop out of Ken. They give him a big double team beating and throw him into the wall before leaving him lying. Cut now to Shannon Moore who says that at COTC, he accepts Shane Helms challenge to meet in the ring. Beeatch. Back ringside now and Perry Saturn comes out for his Extreme Wrestling Title Shot. Awesome comes out and the two go straight at it. Not leaving anything out, they brawl back and forth and all over the arena. Both men come close to falls after several weapons shots. Mike Awesome retains though with an Awesome Bomb through a table in a backstage corridor. GO ON MIKE!!!! Backstage once again and it looks ominous as Ken Shamrock is carried into a Medical room by staff, he doesn't look in good shape for the match tonight. Cut to Aaron Roberts office as Mr. Aguila and Amy Dumas are pleading to let Aguila face Bryan Danielson for the Cruiserweight title at COTC. Dumas says that she can offer the boss a couple of 'special' reasons to let him as Roberts nods in agreement. We get a music video now of Sting and his recent rise to become WCW World Champion, nicely done video. Match time now though, The nWo men come out looking ****y as anything whilst Sting comes out alone. The match turns into a beating as the two heels take it in turns to beat Sting down. Doing whatever they can to stop him gaining momentum. The tide seems to turn though when Shamrock appears from the back, albeit groggily. Shamrock makes his way to the ring much to the dismay of Waltman who rushes at him, Shamrock starts to get the upper hand on Waltman when he is suddenly thrown off the stage by The Predator!!! Out of nowhere. Shamrock lies very still on the concrete floor where he landed and Waltman goes down to trash talk him. Lash LeRoux is busy laughing his head off as the ref doesn't know what to do. Lash shouts to Predator whose face drops. Lash takes a while to cotton on, but eventually he turns round. When he does a man suddenly spears the hell out of him, he picks Lash up and hooks him for a suplex, but drives into him at the last second. The man removes his hood. BILL GOLDBERG IS HERE!!! Goldberg rolls Sting over LeRoux and leaves the ring, the ref turns round. He counts the pin 1...2...3.... Bill Goldberg saves the day here, what a shock. Goldberg is back in WCW and Lash LeRoux's injured ribs just took a severe beating. Sting slowly gets back to his feet as the two men shake hands, Suddenly the two men get jumped by the other four men from the nWo. Nash orchestrating the attack as Waltman, Brown and Predator lay into the two faces. They bloody the two men up with vicious chair shots and leave them lying as they celebrate with Nitro going off the air. [b]WCW News and Notes[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] Last nights Nitro is rumoured to have done 9,759 buys in the first ratings and the official attendance was 7,687. Not bad numbers but these could definately improve. Last night saw two dark matches before the show, Tony Mamaluke defeated B-Boy and Chad Collyer and Super Crazy beat Jimmy Jacobs and Tito Ortiz. Last nights show was probably a B rating if you ask me, good to see new faces and some more star power. But the brand is certainly picking up some momentum for the Clash of The Champions show. [b]WCW Clash Of The Champions Preview[/b] [i]This Saturday, in a one off spectacular, World Championship Wrestling goes back to its roots, with the Clash of The Champions Supershow. Already promised for the show are great matches for the titles already with holders, but we will also see the re-remergence of the WCW Tag Team Titles, when the Disciples of Apocalypse take on Danny Doring and Roadkill in a flaming tables match. After their brutal encounter on Nitro this past week, this is a match not to miss. Also announced this week on Nitro, the WCW debut of the Homicidal, the suicidal, the genocidal Sabu. And what better entrance for WCW than for the hardcore legend to challenge Mike Awesome for his Extreme Wrestling Championship. A match that promises to take WCW to the extreme in an encounter for the ages. Perhaps when friendships reach a boiling point, sometimes actions speak louder than words, and at Clash of The Champions, Shane Helms and Shannon Moore will finally get their hands on each other after the last few weeks of bickering and random attacks, but who has what it takes to step up and showcase their skills when it matters? Mr. Aguila made his WCW return this week, and was very quick to offer his managers 'services' to WCW owner Aaron Roberts in exchange for a Cruiserweight Title shot, but will Aguila score just the same as Roberts did? Or will he only get an own goal this Saturday? Only Bryan Danielson will be able to answer that question. But perhaps the biggest talking point for WCW fans, is who will Sting be facing at COTC? With Lash LeRoux now sidelined with his rib injury, the WCW Management committe has today decided that Sting will defend his title this Saturday in a four corners match. Sting's opponents have so far been decided with Sean Waltman and Bill Goldberg getting the oppurtunity, with Goldberg making an in ring return to WCW. However, the fourth man in this match is still to be decided upon by the men in charge. Who will get the chance to fight for the gold? And will Sting be able to defend the title he fought so diligently to win? And after the nWo's vile beating of him this past Wednesday will Sting be able to function at 100%? These questions will only be answered, when WCW brings live to you this Saturday, Clash Of The Champions!!!!! Only on PPV!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For COTC:[/b][/u] [b]Former Friends Grudge Match[/b] [i]Shane Helms -vs- Shannon Moore[/i] [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [i]Mr. Aguila w/Amy Dumas -vs- Bryan Danielson[/i] [b]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/b] [i]Mike Awesome (c) -vs- Sabu[/i] [b]WCW World Tag Team Titles Flaming Tables Match[/b] [i]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill [b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Four Corners Match[/b] [i]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman -vs- Bill Goldberg -vs- ???[/i][/quote] :cool:

Boo. [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Pre-Show Press Conference Gives In Depth Look And News[/b] [i]Friday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] With WCW presenting Clash of The Champions tomorrow night, World Championship Wrestling's weekly press conference came a day early this week, with the media room of WCW HQ buzzing prior to the big event, WCW owner Aaron Roberts was not to dissappoint on the rumours and the news. He started off by addressing the following: [i]- WCW was not able to agree new terms with Arn Anderson. Unfortunately for World Championship Wrestling, Arn will be leaving the company tomorrow to embark on his new job with TNA Wrestling. WCW wishes Arn all the best in his future endeavours. - Also, this week may have seen the last in ring action for Lance Storm and Ken Shamrock for some time, with both men declaring they would like some time off wrestling to focus on other aspects of the company. - WCW had attempted to reach negotiations with available Russian talent Aleksandr Karelin, however after Karelin's WWE run was brought to a halt with Aaron Roberts leaving the company for WCW, Aleksandr has decided that right now isn't the time for him to appear in WCW. - However, WCW has agreed terms with several independent talents, including B-Boy, Dalip Singh, Candice Mitchell and Beulah McGillicutty. These signings are following the appearences of a few new key talents from Wednesday's Nitro. - Roberts then went on to say, that with talent as reknowned as the likes of Bill Goldberg, Mr. Aguila, Sting, Sabu and Sean Waltman, he was confident of WCW being able to attract star names and almost certainly a network TV deal before too long. Which, he then went on to say, was a big plus for WCW fans as they will then only have to worry about the big events that WCW pushes to keep up to date and not a weekly PPV.[/i] Roberts then handed over to Mick Foley who would address tomorrow nights Clash of The Champions. Foley said that tomorrow night, one of the biggest events in this relaunch of WCW was set to take place. Head to head with TNA's iMPACT! WCW will go on the air for a special show that will be packed with surprises. Mick then said the matches that are to take place. [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3559/cotc3ao.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6899/mraguila6qj.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3518/bryandanielson22qt.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"] Mr. Aguila -vs- Bryan Danielson (c)[/COLOR] After suddenly appearing on WCW's Nitro this past week, Mr. Aguila stunned the wrestling world, and WCW owner Aaron Roberts when he made his case for being there very clear. he wants Bryan Danielson's Cruiserweight gold and will do anything to get it. Even if that means that his valet Amy Dumas needs to suggest his reasons why...[/i] [b]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8620/mikeawesome3ng.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/669/sabu6ab.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]Mike Awesome (c) -vs- Sabu[/COLOR] Mike Awesome has made his goals in WCW very clear from the outset. He has established himself as one of the companies biggest names and is already cemented his reputation once again as an extreme competitor. However, when the voice of WCW Management this week announced that Sabu had signed with WCW and will be challenging Awesome at Clash of The Champions, many have questioned if Awesome will be able to stop the man they call homicidal, suicidal and genocidal... Only time will tell if these former ECW stars can show the world just why they are so reknowned in Hardcore wrestling circles.[/i] [b]WCW Tag Team Titles Flaming Tables Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1756/donharris6py.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4967/ronharris9qw.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1950/dannydoring2iw.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3523/roadkill9hu.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill[/COLOR] After the announcement of the rebirth of the WCW Tag Team Titles this past week, what two better teams to fight it out for these titles? After their brutal fight this past Wednesday, the decision to make this match a Flaming Tables match was made. Doring and Roadkill are used to these sorts of stipulations but the veteran DOA will no doubt have a trick or two up their sleeve as they attempt to solidify themselves as a primary tag team once again in Professional Wrestling.[/i] [b]Former Friends Meet... One Fall Grudge Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5053/shannonmoore3jj.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6734/shanehelms9er.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]Shannon Moore -vs- Shane Helms[/COLOR] After being friends and compatriots for so long, dating back to before WCW originally went out of business, Moore and Helms have a lot to settle this Saturday when they meet one on one. This vicious war of words has continually escalated and now it has reached boiling point. But which man will come out on top? Both men are now experienced Cruiserweights but will they be able to use it to their advantage?[/i] [b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Four Corners Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7981/sting0ns.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4594/syxxpac6rl.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/341/goldberg6lq.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/8513/background0jn.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman -vs- Goldberg -vs- T.B.A[/COLOR] Following the reformation of the New World Order and Sting winning the WCW World Title all in the same night, Lash LeRoux has been doing his utmost to extract revenge on the Stinger. However, Lash is out injured and has had to call in Sean Waltman to do his dirty work for the nWo. Also making the most out of the power of Wagner Brown and The Predator. Sting, however found an equaliser this past week when he had Bill Goldberg return to WCW to even the sides as Sting's tag team partner Ken Shamrock was viciously assaulted earlier in the evening by the nWo. Goldberg may have saved Sting Wednesday, but now with the title on the line. Will he be able to avoid catastrophe with the man who brought him back into WCW? However, this match also has a wildcard. The fourth man in this match is yet to be announced and who could he be aligned with? If anyone. One thing is for sure, that when Clash of The Champions goes on air tomorrow night, thousands of Wrestling fans will finally see why they missed World Championship Wrestling for all those years. Be sure to tune in, tomorrow night, at 8pm. Only on PPV!!![/i][/CENTER][/quote]

Boo. [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WCW Pre-Show Press Conference Gives In Depth Look And News[/b] [i]Friday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] With WCW presenting Clash of The Champions tomorrow night, World Championship Wrestling's weekly press conference came a day early this week, with the media room of WCW HQ buzzing prior to the big event, WCW owner Aaron Roberts was not to dissappoint on the rumours and the news. He started off by addressing the following: [i]- WCW was not able to agree new terms with Arn Anderson. Unfortunately for World Championship Wrestling, Arn will be leaving the company tomorrow to embark on his new job with TNA Wrestling. WCW wishes Arn all the best in his future endeavours. - Also, this week may have seen the last in ring action for Lance Storm and Ken Shamrock for some time, with both men declaring they would like some time off wrestling to focus on other aspects of the company. - WCW had attempted to reach negotiations with available Russian talent Aleksandr Karelin, however after Karelin's WWE run was brought to a halt with Aaron Roberts leaving the company for WCW, Aleksandr has decided that right now isn't the time for him to appear in WCW. - However, WCW has agreed terms with several independent talents, including B-Boy, Dalip Singh, Candice Mitchell and Beulah McGillicutty. These signings are following the appearences of a few new key talents from Wednesday's Nitro. - Roberts then went on to say, that with talent as reknowned as the likes of Bill Goldberg, Mr. Aguila, Sting, Sabu and Sean Waltman, he was confident of WCW being able to attract star names and almost certainly a network TV deal before too long. Which, he then went on to say, was a big plus for WCW fans as they will then only have to worry about the big events that WCW pushes to keep up to date and not a weekly PPV.[/i] Roberts then handed over to Mick Foley who would address tomorrow nights Clash of The Champions. Foley said that tomorrow night, one of the biggest events in this relaunch of WCW was set to take place. Head to head with TNA's iMPACT! WCW will go on the air for a special show that will be packed with surprises. Mick then said the matches that are to take place. [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3559/cotc3ao.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6899/mraguila6qj.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3518/bryandanielson22qt.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"] Mr. Aguila -vs- Bryan Danielson (c)[/COLOR] After suddenly appearing on WCW's Nitro this past week, Mr. Aguila stunned the wrestling world, and WCW owner Aaron Roberts when he made his case for being there very clear. he wants Bryan Danielson's Cruiserweight gold and will do anything to get it. Even if that means that his valet Amy Dumas needs to suggest his reasons why...[/i] [b]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8620/mikeawesome3ng.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/669/sabu6ab.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]Mike Awesome (c) -vs- Sabu[/COLOR] Mike Awesome has made his goals in WCW very clear from the outset. He has established himself as one of the companies biggest names and is already cemented his reputation once again as an extreme competitor. However, when the voice of WCW Management this week announced that Sabu had signed with WCW and will be challenging Awesome at Clash of The Champions, many have questioned if Awesome will be able to stop the man they call homicidal, suicidal and genocidal... Only time will tell if these former ECW stars can show the world just why they are so reknowned in Hardcore wrestling circles.[/i] [b]WCW Tag Team Titles Flaming Tables Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1756/donharris6py.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4967/ronharris9qw.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1950/dannydoring2iw.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3523/roadkill9hu.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill[/COLOR] After the announcement of the rebirth of the WCW Tag Team Titles this past week, what two better teams to fight it out for these titles? After their brutal fight this past Wednesday, the decision to make this match a Flaming Tables match was made. Doring and Roadkill are used to these sorts of stipulations but the veteran DOA will no doubt have a trick or two up their sleeve as they attempt to solidify themselves as a primary tag team once again in Professional Wrestling.[/i] [b]Former Friends Meet... One Fall Grudge Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5053/shannonmoore3jj.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6734/shanehelms9er.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]Shannon Moore -vs- Shane Helms[/COLOR] After being friends and compatriots for so long, dating back to before WCW originally went out of business, Moore and Helms have a lot to settle this Saturday when they meet one on one. This vicious war of words has continually escalated and now it has reached boiling point. But which man will come out on top? Both men are now experienced Cruiserweights but will they be able to use it to their advantage?[/i] [b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Four Corners Match[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7981/sting0ns.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4594/syxxpac6rl.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/341/goldberg6lq.jpg[/IMG][/URL] -vs- [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/8513/background0jn.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i][COLOR="Red"]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman -vs- Goldberg -vs- T.B.A[/COLOR] Following the reformation of the New World Order and Sting winning the WCW World Title all in the same night, Lash LeRoux has been doing his utmost to extract revenge on the Stinger. However, Lash is out injured and has had to call in Sean Waltman to do his dirty work for the nWo. Also making the most out of the power of Wagner Brown and The Predator. Sting, however found an equaliser this past week when he had Bill Goldberg return to WCW to even the sides as Sting's tag team partner Ken Shamrock was viciously assaulted earlier in the evening by the nWo. Goldberg may have saved Sting Wednesday, but now with the title on the line. Will he be able to avoid catastrophe with the man who brought him back into WCW? However, this match also has a wildcard. The fourth man in this match is yet to be announced and who could he be aligned with? If anyone. One thing is for sure, that when Clash of The Champions goes on air tomorrow night, thousands of Wrestling fans will finally see why they missed World Championship Wrestling for all those years. Be sure to tune in, tomorrow night, at 8pm. Only on PPV!!![/i][/CENTER][/quote]

And now.... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3559/cotc3ao.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [COLOR="Red"][i]Saturday, Week 4, April 2006[/i][/COLOR] [i]Now, live from the Spokane Arena in Spokane, Washington. And in association with Gravy. 'Oooh Northern Boys Love Gravy'... WCW Presents: Clash of The Champions....[/i][/center] The insignia flashes in the centre of the screen as the arena explodes in a shower of explosions and pyro. The cameras pan all around looking at the crowd in attendance before settling on the announcing team of Joey Styles, Michael Cole and Taz. JS: [i]Hello one and all. And welcome to a very special show. Tonight, World Championship Wrestling presents Clash of The Champions, and amidst all the media hype. Every title in WCW will be on the line as we attempt to show the world just what we've got.[/i] MC: [i]Joey, tonight is the night the WCW fans have been waiting for. Titles, stipulations and surprises are in store and I can't wait to see this show underway.[/i] T: [i]Let's not get carried away. Sting tonight faces three other men, but the big problem for the Stinger is he doesn't know just who will be on his side. Much like Cole doesn't know which side he's on. Ain't that right Cole...[/i] JS: [i]Without further ado, lets go to ringside for our first match of the evening. And one the fans did not expect to see...[/i] [U][b]10 Man Battle Royale[/b][/U] [i]Alex Shelly, Balls Mahoney, B-Boy, Chad Collyer, Chaz Warrington, Dalip Singh, Hotstuff Hernandez, Matt Stryker, Nova and Perry Saturn[/i] Tonight's opening match will be a Battle Royale showcasing some of the newest WCW talent as well as some of the current crop. This match is typical fare and is there to get the crowd pumped. The ten men all get their share of the fight but this comes down to Dalip Singh and Chaz Warrington. The two men start fisticuffs and Singh has the advantage. He is about to remove Warrington from the match when he is assaulted from behind... By Carmen Electra!!! Chaz is quick to nail a low blow and throw him from the ring to claim the victory. He mouths obscenities at Singh as Electra laughs. Backstage and Jimmy Hart is telling us all about how great Teddy Hart is. For real. Cut to the entrance and the DOA arrive at the building ahead of their Flaming Tables match later tonight. That's gonna be hot... Geddit??? Hot?? Joey is now stood next to WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Sting. Sting says tonight, Bill Goldberg may be an ally, but he is an enemy none the less. Sean Waltman and the nWo can try whatever they like. Because he isn't going anywhere. And for whoever the last man in the match up is. Well he can just kiss the Stingers ass!!! Promo video now for the Cruiserweight Title, which I assume is next. [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [i]Mr. Aguila w/ Amy Dumas -vs- Bryan Danielson (c)[/i] And I'm right!! Aguila and Dumas come out first. With Amy's breasts almost making an appearence as always. Danielson comes out to a good pop, they do their bit in the ring and get it underway. The match itself is a sublime affair. The two men showing their skills off like rude boys on a gangster trip. All sorts of weird and wonderful moves. Dumas inevitably interferes quite a lot and is eventually barred from ringside by the ref and the finish sees the two men go through a torrent of suplexes, throws and slams and out of nowhere, Danielson hits a Dragon Suplex and gets the three. Good 20 minutes plus and what an encounter. Aguila looks annoyed but the American Dragon has triumphed here. The camera cuts backstage and Shane Helms delivers a diatribe on why he is going to hurt Shannon Moore later tonight and that he is going to do it bad. Jimmy Jacobs comes down to the ring, he has a match against Teddy Hart. Hart and Hart come down and bad mouth the fans. Teddy gets in the ring and bemoans Jacobs. The two go at it and give a nice match which highlights what the two guys are capable of. The finish to this one sees Teddy come out victorious with a Hart Attack. A vignette now with the nWo. Who tell us just why they are awesome in every way. Gotta admit, they are pretty cool though. Shocker comes down to the ring, he says that how can the biggest show in WCW's recent history not have him on the card? He says he is not leaving until he beats some punk black and blue. Out comes Tito Ortiz who runs straight for the ring and we have an impromptu match. Ortiz is all over Shocker who looks taken aback. Shocker starts to get back into it but Ortiz wraps up the finish with a chokehold which sees Shocker fade fast. Following the match Tito stands in the ring and celebrates. Nice five minute video showcasing the Extreme Wrestling Title Match coming up, notably showing Sabu's WCW debut on Nitro. Quick cut backstage and Goldberg is warming up. Ready to attack the nWo and go for the WCW title. [U][b]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/b][/U] [i]Mike Awesome (c) -vs- Sabu[/i] These two don't even wait for this one to start in the ring. Straight away they are at it like rabbits, using whatever they can find to demolish each other. Within minutes both men are busted wide open and the weapons shots are more and more effective. They try using whatever they can to beat each other with. They end up in the locker rooms and Sabu is sent reeling back by Awesome... Who uses a taser to knock Sabu out. Awesome covers and gets the three as he leaves the prone body of Sabu to just lie there. Lash LeRoux comes down to the ring, he is all taped up and struggles to walk a bit. He says he is truly gutted to miss this show, but don't fear. Because the nWo is leaving COTC with the WCW World Title. And that he will be the man you all admire when he returns to the ring. Suddenly, the arena blacks out. About 30 seconds passes before the lights re-emerge, and Lash is led in the centre of the ring, still. With nobody else to be seen. The crowd pops though as the little bastard is unconscious. HOOOO RAHHHH! The announcers tell us that Helms and Moore is next. Moore is out first, Helms comes down and does his pompous persona bit. This match, is awesome. All sorts of high flying, technical wizardry and sexiness. It's constantly back and forth and has you on the edge of your seat. It looks like it could go either way. The constant near falls and reversals telling a story all on their own. The two men eventually spill out of the ring and are fighting up on the ramp, the two men are too busy scrapping to hear the referee count them out, and result this one... In a draw. They brawl all the way to the back. Backstage quick as Wagner Brown is found unconscious and in a pool of blood... The announcers ask what is going on? That's two nWo members down tonight. They then show us a hype video for the Flaming Tables Match. Backstage in the Parking Lot and Wagner Brown is being carted into an ambulance. The Predator starts walking away and when he turns round the corner he is run over by a car that speeds off. The car doesn't turn back, it races out of the arena and is away... Announcers note that three nWo members have been assaulted, not that they're complaining. [U][b]WCW Tag Team Title: Flaming Tables Match[/b][/U] [i]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill[/i] Brutal. That's all you need to know, cheese graters, fire chairs, blood and the nice sweet smell of cooking human flesh after Doring and Roadkill put the DOA through two tables that just happened to be on fire. Vicious match. And the new champions are Danny Doring and Roadkill. As the crew clear the in ring mess, the cameras go backstage where Kevin Nash is found all dazed and confused (for so long it's not true....) He says he was attacked but doesn't know who it was. Although he did manage to grab their balaclava off... Announcers say they like this vigilante guy. He beats up gits, nice one! They then go on to say that next up, is the one we have all been waiting for... Video hyping up the last few weeks, with Sting winning the title. To Goldberg and Waltman making their appearences. And who is the last entrant? [U][b]WCW World Heavyweight Title: Four Corners Match[/b][/U] [i]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman -vs- Bill Goldberg -vs- ???[/i] Sting comes out first to a massive pop, he gets in the ring and poses, Waltman comes out alone, to a huge boo. And Goldberg comes out to a big pop, all three men stand in the ring, bad mouthing each other and waiting to find out who their opponent is. Suddenly the arena darkens, when... [i]'I'm Buff, I'm the Stuff, and the girls... Just can't get enough...'[/i] The place erupts in cheers as Buff Bagwell storms out into the arena, he does his familiar strut and posing as the crowd eats it up. Buff Bagwell is back in WCW. Sting and Goldberg look relatively pleased but Waltman seems to be peeing himself, Buff makes his way down to the ring and when he gets in, Waltman is straight after him. The match itself, sees the faces beat on the cowardly Sean Waltman much to the crowds delight. Even appearences from Nash and LeRoux can't help him, but as the match goes on, so does the inevitable brawls between Goldberg, Bagwell and Sting. All three men interchange their opponent and Waltman is occasionally thrown back in to get a big beating. The finish to this one sees Waltman score a X-Factor on Bagwell out of nowhere, but as he stands Waltman is Speared by Goldberg who in turn, stands only to be handed a Scorpion Death Drop for his troubles. The ref counts the pin and Sting retains the title at COTC!!!! As Sting celebrates the win in the ring, LeRoux gets a mic, he tells Sting that although he won the 4 way. Lash has a contract in his possession that is for his rematch. He is giving it to Sean Waltman right now. Right here, at COTC!!! [U][b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/b][/U] [i]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman[/i] Right from the off the nWo men are getting involved. Doing what they can to distract Sting. In what is only a short match, they manage to distract the match long enough for Waltman to nail Sting with the title belt, then give him an X-Factor on said belt, before disposing then covering for the pin. And we have a new WCW World Heavyweight Champion. The announcers curse at the blatant cheating by the nWo as Waltman, Nash and LeRoux celebrate as COTC goes off the air. [b][u]Quick Results[/b][/u] Chaz Warrington won a 10 man battle royale Bryan Danielson def. Mr. Aguila to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Title Teddy Hart def. Jimmy Jacobs Tito Ortiz def. Shocker Mike Awesome def. Sabu to retain the WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Shannon Moore drew with Shane Helms Danny Doring and Roadkill def. The DOA to become WCW Tag Team Champions Sting def. Sean Waltman, Bill Goldberg and Buff Bagwell to retain the WCW Heavyweight Title. Sean Waltman def. Sting to become WCW Heavyweight Champion[/quote]

And now.... [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3559/cotc3ao.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [COLOR="Red"][i]Saturday, Week 4, April 2006[/i][/COLOR] [i]Now, live from the Spokane Arena in Spokane, Washington. And in association with Gravy. 'Oooh Northern Boys Love Gravy'... WCW Presents: Clash of The Champions....[/i][/center] The insignia flashes in the centre of the screen as the arena explodes in a shower of explosions and pyro. The cameras pan all around looking at the crowd in attendance before settling on the announcing team of Joey Styles, Michael Cole and Taz. JS: [i]Hello one and all. And welcome to a very special show. Tonight, World Championship Wrestling presents Clash of The Champions, and amidst all the media hype. Every title in WCW will be on the line as we attempt to show the world just what we've got.[/i] MC: [i]Joey, tonight is the night the WCW fans have been waiting for. Titles, stipulations and surprises are in store and I can't wait to see this show underway.[/i] T: [i]Let's not get carried away. Sting tonight faces three other men, but the big problem for the Stinger is he doesn't know just who will be on his side. Much like Cole doesn't know which side he's on. Ain't that right Cole...[/i] JS: [i]Without further ado, lets go to ringside for our first match of the evening. And one the fans did not expect to see...[/i] [U][b]10 Man Battle Royale[/b][/U] [i]Alex Shelly, Balls Mahoney, B-Boy, Chad Collyer, Chaz Warrington, Dalip Singh, Hotstuff Hernandez, Matt Stryker, Nova and Perry Saturn[/i] Tonight's opening match will be a Battle Royale showcasing some of the newest WCW talent as well as some of the current crop. This match is typical fare and is there to get the crowd pumped. The ten men all get their share of the fight but this comes down to Dalip Singh and Chaz Warrington. The two men start fisticuffs and Singh has the advantage. He is about to remove Warrington from the match when he is assaulted from behind... By Carmen Electra!!! Chaz is quick to nail a low blow and throw him from the ring to claim the victory. He mouths obscenities at Singh as Electra laughs. Backstage and Jimmy Hart is telling us all about how great Teddy Hart is. For real. Cut to the entrance and the DOA arrive at the building ahead of their Flaming Tables match later tonight. That's gonna be hot... Geddit??? Hot?? Joey is now stood next to WCW World Heavyweight Champion, Sting. Sting says tonight, Bill Goldberg may be an ally, but he is an enemy none the less. Sean Waltman and the nWo can try whatever they like. Because he isn't going anywhere. And for whoever the last man in the match up is. Well he can just kiss the Stingers ass!!! Promo video now for the Cruiserweight Title, which I assume is next. [b]WCW Cruiserweight Title Match[/b] [i]Mr. Aguila w/ Amy Dumas -vs- Bryan Danielson (c)[/i] And I'm right!! Aguila and Dumas come out first. With Amy's breasts almost making an appearence as always. Danielson comes out to a good pop, they do their bit in the ring and get it underway. The match itself is a sublime affair. The two men showing their skills off like rude boys on a gangster trip. All sorts of weird and wonderful moves. Dumas inevitably interferes quite a lot and is eventually barred from ringside by the ref and the finish sees the two men go through a torrent of suplexes, throws and slams and out of nowhere, Danielson hits a Dragon Suplex and gets the three. Good 20 minutes plus and what an encounter. Aguila looks annoyed but the American Dragon has triumphed here. The camera cuts backstage and Shane Helms delivers a diatribe on why he is going to hurt Shannon Moore later tonight and that he is going to do it bad. Jimmy Jacobs comes down to the ring, he has a match against Teddy Hart. Hart and Hart come down and bad mouth the fans. Teddy gets in the ring and bemoans Jacobs. The two go at it and give a nice match which highlights what the two guys are capable of. The finish to this one sees Teddy come out victorious with a Hart Attack. A vignette now with the nWo. Who tell us just why they are awesome in every way. Gotta admit, they are pretty cool though. Shocker comes down to the ring, he says that how can the biggest show in WCW's recent history not have him on the card? He says he is not leaving until he beats some punk black and blue. Out comes Tito Ortiz who runs straight for the ring and we have an impromptu match. Ortiz is all over Shocker who looks taken aback. Shocker starts to get back into it but Ortiz wraps up the finish with a chokehold which sees Shocker fade fast. Following the match Tito stands in the ring and celebrates. Nice five minute video showcasing the Extreme Wrestling Title Match coming up, notably showing Sabu's WCW debut on Nitro. Quick cut backstage and Goldberg is warming up. Ready to attack the nWo and go for the WCW title. [U][b]WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Match[/b][/U] [i]Mike Awesome (c) -vs- Sabu[/i] These two don't even wait for this one to start in the ring. Straight away they are at it like rabbits, using whatever they can find to demolish each other. Within minutes both men are busted wide open and the weapons shots are more and more effective. They try using whatever they can to beat each other with. They end up in the locker rooms and Sabu is sent reeling back by Awesome... Who uses a taser to knock Sabu out. Awesome covers and gets the three as he leaves the prone body of Sabu to just lie there. Lash LeRoux comes down to the ring, he is all taped up and struggles to walk a bit. He says he is truly gutted to miss this show, but don't fear. Because the nWo is leaving COTC with the WCW World Title. And that he will be the man you all admire when he returns to the ring. Suddenly, the arena blacks out. About 30 seconds passes before the lights re-emerge, and Lash is led in the centre of the ring, still. With nobody else to be seen. The crowd pops though as the little bastard is unconscious. HOOOO RAHHHH! The announcers tell us that Helms and Moore is next. Moore is out first, Helms comes down and does his pompous persona bit. This match, is awesome. All sorts of high flying, technical wizardry and sexiness. It's constantly back and forth and has you on the edge of your seat. It looks like it could go either way. The constant near falls and reversals telling a story all on their own. The two men eventually spill out of the ring and are fighting up on the ramp, the two men are too busy scrapping to hear the referee count them out, and result this one... In a draw. They brawl all the way to the back. Backstage quick as Wagner Brown is found unconscious and in a pool of blood... The announcers ask what is going on? That's two nWo members down tonight. They then show us a hype video for the Flaming Tables Match. Backstage in the Parking Lot and Wagner Brown is being carted into an ambulance. The Predator starts walking away and when he turns round the corner he is run over by a car that speeds off. The car doesn't turn back, it races out of the arena and is away... Announcers note that three nWo members have been assaulted, not that they're complaining. [U][b]WCW Tag Team Title: Flaming Tables Match[/b][/U] [i]The Disciples of Apocalypse -vs- Danny Doring and Roadkill[/i] Brutal. That's all you need to know, cheese graters, fire chairs, blood and the nice sweet smell of cooking human flesh after Doring and Roadkill put the DOA through two tables that just happened to be on fire. Vicious match. And the new champions are Danny Doring and Roadkill. As the crew clear the in ring mess, the cameras go backstage where Kevin Nash is found all dazed and confused (for so long it's not true....) He says he was attacked but doesn't know who it was. Although he did manage to grab their balaclava off... Announcers say they like this vigilante guy. He beats up gits, nice one! They then go on to say that next up, is the one we have all been waiting for... Video hyping up the last few weeks, with Sting winning the title. To Goldberg and Waltman making their appearences. And who is the last entrant? [U][b]WCW World Heavyweight Title: Four Corners Match[/b][/U] [i]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman -vs- Bill Goldberg -vs- ???[/i] Sting comes out first to a massive pop, he gets in the ring and poses, Waltman comes out alone, to a huge boo. And Goldberg comes out to a big pop, all three men stand in the ring, bad mouthing each other and waiting to find out who their opponent is. Suddenly the arena darkens, when... [i]'I'm Buff, I'm the Stuff, and the girls... Just can't get enough...'[/i] The place erupts in cheers as Buff Bagwell storms out into the arena, he does his familiar strut and posing as the crowd eats it up. Buff Bagwell is back in WCW. Sting and Goldberg look relatively pleased but Waltman seems to be peeing himself, Buff makes his way down to the ring and when he gets in, Waltman is straight after him. The match itself, sees the faces beat on the cowardly Sean Waltman much to the crowds delight. Even appearences from Nash and LeRoux can't help him, but as the match goes on, so does the inevitable brawls between Goldberg, Bagwell and Sting. All three men interchange their opponent and Waltman is occasionally thrown back in to get a big beating. The finish to this one sees Waltman score a X-Factor on Bagwell out of nowhere, but as he stands Waltman is Speared by Goldberg who in turn, stands only to be handed a Scorpion Death Drop for his troubles. The ref counts the pin and Sting retains the title at COTC!!!! As Sting celebrates the win in the ring, LeRoux gets a mic, he tells Sting that although he won the 4 way. Lash has a contract in his possession that is for his rematch. He is giving it to Sean Waltman right now. Right here, at COTC!!! [U][b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/b][/U] [i]Sting (c) -vs- Sean Waltman[/i] Right from the off the nWo men are getting involved. Doing what they can to distract Sting. In what is only a short match, they manage to distract the match long enough for Waltman to nail Sting with the title belt, then give him an X-Factor on said belt, before disposing then covering for the pin. And we have a new WCW World Heavyweight Champion. The announcers curse at the blatant cheating by the nWo as Waltman, Nash and LeRoux celebrate as COTC goes off the air. [b][u]Quick Results[/b][/u] Chaz Warrington won a 10 man battle royale Bryan Danielson def. Mr. Aguila to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Title Teddy Hart def. Jimmy Jacobs Tito Ortiz def. Shocker Mike Awesome def. Sabu to retain the WCW Extreme Wrestling Title Shannon Moore drew with Shane Helms Danny Doring and Roadkill def. The DOA to become WCW Tag Team Champions Sting def. Sean Waltman, Bill Goldberg and Buff Bagwell to retain the WCW Heavyweight Title. Sean Waltman def. Sting to become WCW Heavyweight Champion[/quote]

[quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3559/cotc3ao.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER] [b]WCW Clash of The Champions: Post Event News[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] Last night's COTC was felt to have been a resounding success within WCW and Aaron Roberts was commented afterwards as saying that it was the best show yet for the company. Although last nights attendance was the lowest WCW have yet seen, clocking in at just over 6500. The PPV buy rate was very very close to 42,500 buys at first numbers. A resounding result for the company. It's also been noted that the nWo angle may really develop into a focal point within the coming weeks on Nitro. Other WCW News is circulating with a couple of independent talents being linked with the company but as yet no names have been mentioned. It should also be said that at present, it is unlikely either Ken Shamrock or Lance Storm will be very active in ring competitors, along with Sabu who may take a back seat over the coming months. [b]TNA iMPACT Results[/b] Last night's iMPACT saw the following results: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9991/imactresultsjk0.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote] Good lordy.

[quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3559/cotc3ao.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [/CENTER] [b]WCW Clash of The Champions: Post Event News[/b] [i]Sunday, Week 4, April 2006[/i] Last night's COTC was felt to have been a resounding success within WCW and Aaron Roberts was commented afterwards as saying that it was the best show yet for the company. Although last nights attendance was the lowest WCW have yet seen, clocking in at just over 6500. The PPV buy rate was very very close to 42,500 buys at first numbers. A resounding result for the company. It's also been noted that the nWo angle may really develop into a focal point within the coming weeks on Nitro. Other WCW News is circulating with a couple of independent talents being linked with the company but as yet no names have been mentioned. It should also be said that at present, it is unlikely either Ken Shamrock or Lance Storm will be very active in ring competitors, along with Sabu who may take a back seat over the coming months. [b]TNA iMPACT Results[/b] Last night's iMPACT saw the following results: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9991/imactresultsjk0.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote] Good lordy.

[quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]TNA Lockdown Results[/b] [i]Monday, Week 1, May 2006[/i] Last night's TNA PPV looked like this: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2998/lockdownresultsff8.jpg[/IMG][/URL] As you can see, the attendance and buy rate still means that TNA is the number 2 promotion in North America. But with WCW's strong return run at the moment it could become increasingly difficult for Dixie Carter and TNA. [b]WWE Heat Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1698/heatresultsfh7.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Nitro Preview[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Clash of The Champions was not only a rousing success for WCW on its return to Saturday Night PPV, it also told many stories... We saw battles fought between men who gave every ounce of blood sweat and tears in their bodies in an attempt to make themselves recognised. Some of these men succeeded, and some fell at the final hurdle. All Bryan Danielson, Teddy Hart, Mike Awesome and Sting fought with everything to overcome their opponents... But for Sting, it wasn't enough...[/i] [b]A NEW WORLD ORDER BEGINS ITS REIGN! THIS WEDNESDAY ON NITRO!!![/b] [i]Having used the injured Lash LeRoux's rematch clause at COTC, Sean Waltman was able to capitalise to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title from the Stinger. But what will Sting have to say about the controversial way he lost the gold? And will Goldberg and Buff Bagwell have anything to add in their plights to win the title? Elsewhere saw a ferocious match between the DOA and Danny Doring and Roadkill, which saw the fan favourites walk away the new tag team title holders following the flaming tables match that will live long in the memory of the WCW fans. But will Doring and Roadkill have any immediate challengers for their new titles? Shane Helms and Shannon Moore were only able to fight to a no contest and this feud looks far from over. This Wednesday there is no doubt we will see some more action coming from the two... And will the succession of new faces in WCW be able to make the impact they are hoping for? The only way to find out, is to tune in this Wednesday. Only on PPV!!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For Nitro:[/b][/u] Bill Goldberg -vs- Kevin Nash Shocker -vs- La Parka Doring and Roadkill -vs- Balls Mahoney and Dalip Singh Jimmy Jacobs -vs- Mr. Aguila [b]JAPW Closes It's Doors.[/b] News just in is that Jersey All Pro Wrestling has today announced that the company is going into liquidation and will cease to function. This is a sad day for all concerned with JAPW and we wish all their staff the best for the future. [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1962/rawresultsgw2.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote] And that's up to date, within the next day or so I'll have a new show up but that should be ok for the time being to keep people reading I hope. :)

[quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]TNA Lockdown Results[/b] [i]Monday, Week 1, May 2006[/i] Last night's TNA PPV looked like this: [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2998/lockdownresultsff8.jpg[/IMG][/URL] As you can see, the attendance and buy rate still means that TNA is the number 2 promotion in North America. But with WCW's strong return run at the moment it could become increasingly difficult for Dixie Carter and TNA. [b]WWE Heat Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/1698/heatresultsfh7.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Nitro Preview[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [i]Clash of The Champions was not only a rousing success for WCW on its return to Saturday Night PPV, it also told many stories... We saw battles fought between men who gave every ounce of blood sweat and tears in their bodies in an attempt to make themselves recognised. Some of these men succeeded, and some fell at the final hurdle. All Bryan Danielson, Teddy Hart, Mike Awesome and Sting fought with everything to overcome their opponents... But for Sting, it wasn't enough...[/i] [b]A NEW WORLD ORDER BEGINS ITS REIGN! THIS WEDNESDAY ON NITRO!!![/b] [i]Having used the injured Lash LeRoux's rematch clause at COTC, Sean Waltman was able to capitalise to win the WCW World Heavyweight Title from the Stinger. But what will Sting have to say about the controversial way he lost the gold? And will Goldberg and Buff Bagwell have anything to add in their plights to win the title? Elsewhere saw a ferocious match between the DOA and Danny Doring and Roadkill, which saw the fan favourites walk away the new tag team title holders following the flaming tables match that will live long in the memory of the WCW fans. But will Doring and Roadkill have any immediate challengers for their new titles? Shane Helms and Shannon Moore were only able to fight to a no contest and this feud looks far from over. This Wednesday there is no doubt we will see some more action coming from the two... And will the succession of new faces in WCW be able to make the impact they are hoping for? The only way to find out, is to tune in this Wednesday. Only on PPV!!![/i] [b][u]Announced Matches For Nitro:[/b][/u] Bill Goldberg -vs- Kevin Nash Shocker -vs- La Parka Doring and Roadkill -vs- Balls Mahoney and Dalip Singh Jimmy Jacobs -vs- Mr. Aguila [b]JAPW Closes It's Doors.[/b] News just in is that Jersey All Pro Wrestling has today announced that the company is going into liquidation and will cease to function. This is a sad day for all concerned with JAPW and we wish all their staff the best for the future. [b]WWE RAW Results[/b] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1962/rawresultsgw2.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote] And that's up to date, within the next day or so I'll have a new show up but that should be ok for the time being to keep people reading I hope. :)

News and Nitro: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WWE Smackdown! Results[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 1, May 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5900/smackdownresultsik2.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Nitro[/b] [IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG] Bing bang WCW is on the air, live tonight from the Gwinnet Center in WCW's spirtual home, Atlanta, Georgia. The crowd is going wild as the night promises plenty of backlash following the Clash of The Champions Pay-Per-View spectacular. The camera hasn't settled and the crowd is going crazy as Sting's music plays out over the arena's speakers. The man himself makes his way out onto the ramp and quickly makes his way towards the ring. He does not look best pleased and is quick to cut off any nonsense. S: [i]Last Saturday, at Clash of The Champions, it took four men to make me lose the title, and in the very same manner that Sean Waltman got his second chance at the title. Tonight, I am invoking my rematch clause. And having my shot tonight!! Right here in Atlanta, The Stinger is having his title rematch.[/i] The crowd is wild as Sting makes his exit and the commentary team is stunned. First match of the evening is Alex Shelly and Spanky. The two cruiserweights go at it a good pace and in a lively opening contest, Spanky gets the win following some fancy aerial move I don't know the name of. Backstage and the nWo are bickering about Sting, take it they're not best pleased about a title match. Cut to a Hart and Hart promo now, and Teddy says tonight he faces Mike Awesome, an old past it who is only the Extreme Wrestling champion because nobody of talent has yet faced him, but tonight, Teddy plans on giving the old man... A Hart Attack. Tag Title match now though, and Doring and Roadkill will face Balls Mahoney and Dalip Singh. Solid brawl from the two teams but the winner never in doubt and Roadkill picks up the win on Singh with a very impressive Amish Slam, considering Singh's size. It was damn impressive. We cut backstage and Mick Foley informs us that tonight we will also see Bill Goldberg take on Kevin Nash. In a match that will have old school WCW fans frothing at the mouth apparently... Cut to the locker room and The Amazing Red is getting tips from Buff Bagwell, good to see Buff back in action in my opinion. Another promo now, and Shane Helms vows to get rid of Shannon Moore for good. And demands a rematch from COTC. Teddy Hart comes out now for his match with Mike Awesome. And this is just a big, bloody fight. They use whatever they can get their hands on but Mike wins this one with an Awesome Bomb in the middle of the ring. Backstage again, and Helms bumps into Moore. They start arguing and are about to come to blows when someone steps in... It's EVAN KARAGIAS!!! Their former 3-Count buddy gets between the two former friends and tries to console them and get them to be civil, but they blow him off and he says then that Helms request has been granted but he hoped it wouldn't come to this... The announcers then confirm the match has been announced for next week. Back ringside and it's Jimmy Jacobs out now, to face Mr. Aguila... And probably Amy Dumas and her hypnotic chest. Nice battle from two solid cruiserweights which see's Aguila pick up the win around the nine minute mark with a handful of tights. Shameful... Four members of the nWo come out and give us a lecture on how good they are. Mainly Waltman bitching about Sting and the rest complaining, and Nash saying Goldberg's a girl who is gonna get his backside handed to him. Wowee. Shocker comes out to decent heel heat and he is gonna face La Parka, fairly decent match from two cult figures of WCW past, which see's La Parka come out with a nice win to add to his collection. Mick Foley comes out and says, following the nWo's little tirade earlier on, tonights WCW World Title match will be fought... In the confines of a Steel Cell. That should stop any unwanted guests from appearing. Big crowd pop obviously. Low-Ki comes out now for a match, he's facing BUFF DADDY!!!! Fairly solid bout which see's Buff, the stuff and the girls, just can't get enough come out with the win following the Blockbuster. Cut backstage to see Goldberg making his way to the ring... Followed by Nash and these two get straight to it, brawling left and right and going hell for leather. Finish see's 'Slyk' Wagner Brown run in and Goldberg kick everyone's ass for the match to be thrown out. Crowd didn't like it too much but they won't blow this feud off just yet... The announcers mention the Steel Cell match is next and as the Cell lowers a video hyping the saga between Sting and the nWo plays. A brutal match plays out, both men being busted open early on. Sting makes great use of Sean Waltmans body to make an improvised door through the cell. Of course this only brings out the nWo who make light work of Sting and leave him for dead. But just as Waltman thinks it's in the bag Sting kicks out at 2!! Waltman beats the mat in frustration and as Sting slowly gets back up, Waltman is quick on the offensive a flurry of punches and kicks, Sting tries to counter, but Sean spins out and as Sting turns... BAM! X-Factor. 1...2...3 and Waltman retains! As Nitro starts to go off the air, the nWo celebrate in the ring with Sting still lying prone. [b]WCW News and Notes[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 1, May 2006[/i] Last night's Nitro had two dark matches, Matt Stryker beat The Predator and la Parka pulled double duty to beat Super Crazy. Last night's show drew 13,839 buys which is a great number for Nitro and had 7,868 in attendance. Overall I would say it was probably a B+ show overall.[/quote]

News and Nitro: [quote][IMG]http://www.aaronandjake.co.uk/EWR_net3.jpg[/IMG] [b]WWE Smackdown! Results[/b] [i]Wednesday, Week 1, May 2006[/i] [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/5900/smackdownresultsik2.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [b]WCW Nitro[/b] [IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2681/nitro46va.jpg[/IMG] Bing bang WCW is on the air, live tonight from the Gwinnet Center in WCW's spirtual home, Atlanta, Georgia. The crowd is going wild as the night promises plenty of backlash following the Clash of The Champions Pay-Per-View spectacular. The camera hasn't settled and the crowd is going crazy as Sting's music plays out over the arena's speakers. The man himself makes his way out onto the ramp and quickly makes his way towards the ring. He does not look best pleased and is quick to cut off any nonsense. S: [i]Last Saturday, at Clash of The Champions, it took four men to make me lose the title, and in the very same manner that Sean Waltman got his second chance at the title. Tonight, I am invoking my rematch clause. And having my shot tonight!! Right here in Atlanta, The Stinger is having his title rematch.[/i] The crowd is wild as Sting makes his exit and the commentary team is stunned. First match of the evening is Alex Shelly and Spanky. The two cruiserweights go at it a good pace and in a lively opening contest, Spanky gets the win following some fancy aerial move I don't know the name of. Backstage and the nWo are bickering about Sting, take it they're not best pleased about a title match. Cut to a Hart and Hart promo now, and Teddy says tonight he faces Mike Awesome, an old past it who is only the Extreme Wrestling champion because nobody of talent has yet faced him, but tonight, Teddy plans on giving the old man... A Hart Attack. Tag Title match now though, and Doring and Roadkill will face Balls Mahoney and Dalip Singh. Solid brawl from the two teams but the winner never in doubt and Roadkill picks up the win on Singh with a very impressive Amish Slam, considering Singh's size. It was damn impressive. We cut backstage and Mick Foley informs us that tonight we will also see Bill Goldberg take on Kevin Nash. In a match that will have old school WCW fans frothing at the mouth apparently... Cut to the locker room and The Amazing Red is getting tips from Buff Bagwell, good to see Buff back in action in my opinion. Another promo now, and Shane Helms vows to get rid of Shannon Moore for good. And demands a rematch from COTC. Teddy Hart comes out now for his match with Mike Awesome. And this is just a big, bloody fight. They use whatever they can get their hands on but Mike wins this one with an Awesome Bomb in the middle of the ring. Backstage again, and Helms bumps into Moore. They start arguing and are about to come to blows when someone steps in... It's EVAN KARAGIAS!!! Their former 3-Count buddy gets between the two former friends and tries to console them and get them to be civil, but they blow him off and he says then that Helms request has been granted but he hoped it wouldn't come to this... The announcers then confirm the match has been announced for next week. Back ringside and it's Jimmy Jacobs out now, to face Mr. Aguila... And probably Amy Dumas and her hypnotic chest. Nice battle from two solid cruiserweights which see's Aguila pick up the win around the nine minute mark with a handful of tights. Shameful... Four members of the nWo come out and give us a lecture on how good they are. Mainly Waltman bitching about Sting and the rest complaining, and Nash saying Goldberg's a girl who is gonna get his backside handed to him. Wowee. Shocker comes out to decent heel heat and he is gonna face La Parka, fairly decent match from two cult figures of WCW past, which see's La Parka come out with a nice win to add to his collection. Mick Foley comes out and says, following the nWo's little tirade earlier on, tonights WCW World Title match will be fought... In the confines of a Steel Cell. That should stop any unwanted guests from appearing. Big crowd pop obviously. Low-Ki comes out now for a match, he's facing BUFF DADDY!!!! Fairly solid bout which see's Buff, the stuff and the girls, just can't get enough come out with the win following the Blockbuster. Cut backstage to see Goldberg making his way to the ring... Followed by Nash and these two get straight to it, brawling left and right and going hell for leather. Finish see's 'Slyk' Wagner Brown run in and Goldberg kick everyone's ass for the match to be thrown out. Crowd didn't like it too much but they won't blow this feud off just yet... The announcers mention the Steel Cell match is next and as the Cell lowers a video hyping the saga between Sting and the nWo plays. A brutal match plays out, both men being busted open early on. Sting makes great use of Sean Waltmans body to make an improvised door through the cell. Of course this only brings out the nWo who make light work of Sting and leave him for dead. But just as Waltman thinks it's in the bag Sting kicks out at 2!! Waltman beats the mat in frustration and as Sting slowly gets back up, Waltman is quick on the offensive a flurry of punches and kicks, Sting tries to counter, but Sean spins out and as Sting turns... BAM! X-Factor. 1...2...3 and Waltman retains! As Nitro starts to go off the air, the nWo celebrate in the ring with Sting still lying prone. [b]WCW News and Notes[/b] [i]Thursday, Week 1, May 2006[/i] Last night's Nitro had two dark matches, Matt Stryker beat The Predator and la Parka pulled double duty to beat Super Crazy. Last night's show drew 13,839 buys which is a great number for Nitro and had 7,868 in attendance. Overall I would say it was probably a B+ show overall.[/quote]

Archived