Problem With Pix, etc.

[QUOTE=snowy mcblow;149160]I have a problem with pictures of wrestlers, logos, belts, and screens not showing up on the mod I just downloaded, End of the Golden Age. I know I put the downloads into the right folders (replaced logos with logos, etc.), they just aren't working. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?[/QUOTE] did you switch to the correct database in game, you will not see the EOGE data if you have not switched to it.

[QUOTE=snowy mcblow;149160]I have a problem with pictures of wrestlers, logos, belts, and screens not showing up on the mod I just downloaded, End of the Golden Age. I know I put the downloads into the right folders (replaced logos with logos, etc.), they just aren't working. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help?[/QUOTE] did you switch to the correct database in game, you will not see the EOGE data if you have not switched to it.

Went back in and made sure all the names of the folders were ok, and made sure I was in the proper database. Still not working. I obviously haven't installed them properly, but don't know what I fubu'd. The belts, people, etc. have folders inside folders. Is that right? The game itself works, just not the pix, or logos, or screens, or belt images made for the scenario. What have I messed up????

Went back in and made sure all the names of the folders were ok, and made sure I was in the proper database. Still not working. I obviously haven't installed them properly, but don't know what I fubu'd. The belts, people, etc. have folders inside folders. Is that right? The game itself works, just not the pix, or logos, or screens, or belt images made for the scenario. What have I messed up????

Archived