Popularity/overness stopped moving

I'm playing with the DOTT mod and I decided to start a career mode with a rookie Chris Jericho. Everything was going well, I signed with Stampede and Grand Prix and was slowly but steadily increasing my overness, making it to D in two of Canada's regions (F in all the others). But now, after 10 months, I suddenly stopped making any kind of progress. Whether I win or lose, I'm always stuck as an opener with 13.8% regarding my push and I'm never notified after a match that I won or lost popularity. It never happened before with me. I have just beaten people like Hulk Hogan and Dick Murdoch and nothing happens... Is this normal? If so, can anyone explain to me why this is happening? Has it anything to do with my age and being a rookie (I'm only 17), with the promotion size or my stats? Or is my game messed up? Thanks a lot in advance for the attention.

That's not it either. I mean, ocasionally the promotion does run shows in Quebec, where I have only an F popularity, but the vast majority of the shows are in the Maritimes and those two matches especifically (against Hogan and against Murdoch) were there. EDIT - I just signed a contract in Japan and having won my first match, my overness increased there and I received the e-mail afterwards telling me that. But in Canada, I keep winning and nothing still happens...

That's not it either. I mean, ocasionally the promotion does run shows in Quebec, where I have only an F popularity, but the vast majority of the shows are in the Maritimes and those two matches especifically (against Hogan and against Murdoch) were there. EDIT - I just signed a contract in Japan and having won my first match, my overness increased there and I received the e-mail afterwards telling me that. But in Canada, I keep winning and nothing still happens...

Archived