Kid Kash released

davidEFC

[quote] From wwe.com Kid Kash released Sept. 27, 2006 WWE has come to terms on the release of David Cash (Kid Kash) as of today, September 27. We wish David the best in all future endeavors.[/quote] There goes another tag team.... I hope WWE releases James Gibson as well so he can go back to ROH.

Like TSO said, he screwed up on his way out by not getting along with the locker room and management, so he's pretty much going to work the Indies, getting payed barely a fraction of what he made with TNA and the WWE. I doubt ROH would even pick him up. Say hello to JAPW Kid Kash, and say hello to $500 paycheck too.

Like TSO said, he screwed up on his way out by not getting along with the locker room and management, so he's pretty much going to work the Indies, getting payed barely a fraction of what he made with TNA and the WWE. I doubt ROH would even pick him up. Say hello to JAPW Kid Kash, and say hello to $500 paycheck too.

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;150508]I think he should maybe keep a low profile for a bit. Y'know just keep wrestling and letting any bad blood that might remain between him and TNA cool down. Don't want the guy to start seeming like a 'problem child' like Teddy Hart after all.[/QUOTE] I've always heard about Teddy Hart being a problem. What's the story with that? I've never heard the reason.

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;150508]I think he should maybe keep a low profile for a bit. Y'know just keep wrestling and letting any bad blood that might remain between him and TNA cool down. Don't want the guy to start seeming like a 'problem child' like Teddy Hart after all.[/QUOTE] I've always heard about Teddy Hart being a problem. What's the story with that? I've never heard the reason.

Mainly because he can't keep his mouth shut. He talks about people the wrong way. Even though his side antics keep him from reaching his highest potential, he's still one phenomenal wrestler. There isn't one incident that really screwed him. He's had a bad working relationships with CM Punk, Homicide and Gabe Sapolski in ROH and TNA. But if there's any fan of him, you might be delighted to hear that he's going to be in the WSX series on MTV. But back on topic, Kash is basicly screwed right now.

Mainly because he can't keep his mouth shut. He talks about people the wrong way. Even though his side antics keep him from reaching his highest potential, he's still one phenomenal wrestler. There isn't one incident that really screwed him. He's had a bad working relationships with CM Punk, Homicide and Gabe Sapolski in ROH and TNA. But if there's any fan of him, you might be delighted to hear that he's going to be in the WSX series on MTV. But back on topic, Kash is basicly screwed right now.

[QUOTE=Rocland;150509]I've always heard about Teddy Hart being a problem. What's the story with that? I've never heard the reason.[/QUOTE] From what I've heard... A) At a TNA show he no-sold the finish of a match between him and Juvi Guerrera, and (at a different show I believe) did AJ Styles' signature Spiral Tap without AJ's permission. B) At an ROH show he put himself and the other wrestlers in danger by doing an unplanned spot from the top of the cage. Not only did he put himself and others in danger, but forced the wrestlers to break kayfabe by running to break his fall. C) Apparantly he has a big-time attitude problem backstage. It's a shame too, because he's a remarkable talent.

[QUOTE=Rocland;150509]I've always heard about Teddy Hart being a problem. What's the story with that? I've never heard the reason.[/QUOTE] From what I've heard... A) At a TNA show he no-sold the finish of a match between him and Juvi Guerrera, and (at a different show I believe) did AJ Styles' signature Spiral Tap without AJ's permission. B) At an ROH show he put himself and the other wrestlers in danger by doing an unplanned spot from the top of the cage. Not only did he put himself and others in danger, but forced the wrestlers to break kayfabe by running to break his fall. C) Apparantly he has a big-time attitude problem backstage. It's a shame too, because he's a remarkable talent.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;150586]ive been wondering this for awhile what does Kayfabe mean is it the same as character?[/QUOTE] Wikipedia: [quote]In professional wrestling, kayfabe (pronounced KAY-fayb; IPA: ['keɪfeɪb]) refers to the portrayal of events within the industry as real, that is the portrayal of professional wrestling as not staged or worked. Referring to events as kayfabe means that they are worked events, and/or part of a wrestling storyline. In relative terms, a wrestler breaking kayfabe during a show would be likened to an actor breaking character on camera. Kayfabe is often seen as the suspension of disbelief that is used to create the non-wrestling aspects of promotions, such as feuds, storylines, and gimmicks, in a similar manner with other forms of entertainment such as soap opera or movie. In the past, kayfabe was strongly adhered to in order to preserve the illusion that pro wrestling was not staged. With the advent of the Internet Wrestling Community and the sports entertainment movement in pro wrestling, the maintenance of pro wrestling's backstage secrets are more difficult to keep than they were in earlier decades. Today, kayfabe is sometimes broken to advance storylines, to explain prolonged absences due to legitimate injury, as a tribute to a wrestler (usually a video montage, called a "Desire" video, showing dramatic poses for the wrestler and memorable scenes from shows and matches, with a hit song played to it), or even for comedic effect. However, (even today), wrestlers who unexpectedly break kayfabe are often punished for their actions. One of the most prominent such cases was the MSG Incident where Triple H's rise to professional wrestling stardom in the WWF was stunted for some time after he embraced his soon-to-be departing onscreen rivals, Diesel and Razor Ramon, at the end of a house show at Madison Square Garden.[/quote]

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;150586]ive been wondering this for awhile what does Kayfabe mean is it the same as character?[/QUOTE] Wikipedia: [quote]In professional wrestling, kayfabe (pronounced KAY-fayb; IPA: ['keɪfeɪb]) refers to the portrayal of events within the industry as real, that is the portrayal of professional wrestling as not staged or worked. Referring to events as kayfabe means that they are worked events, and/or part of a wrestling storyline. In relative terms, a wrestler breaking kayfabe during a show would be likened to an actor breaking character on camera. Kayfabe is often seen as the suspension of disbelief that is used to create the non-wrestling aspects of promotions, such as feuds, storylines, and gimmicks, in a similar manner with other forms of entertainment such as soap opera or movie. In the past, kayfabe was strongly adhered to in order to preserve the illusion that pro wrestling was not staged. With the advent of the Internet Wrestling Community and the sports entertainment movement in pro wrestling, the maintenance of pro wrestling's backstage secrets are more difficult to keep than they were in earlier decades. Today, kayfabe is sometimes broken to advance storylines, to explain prolonged absences due to legitimate injury, as a tribute to a wrestler (usually a video montage, called a "Desire" video, showing dramatic poses for the wrestler and memorable scenes from shows and matches, with a hit song played to it), or even for comedic effect. However, (even today), wrestlers who unexpectedly break kayfabe are often punished for their actions. One of the most prominent such cases was the MSG Incident where Triple H's rise to professional wrestling stardom in the WWF was stunted for some time after he embraced his soon-to-be departing onscreen rivals, Diesel and Razor Ramon, at the end of a house show at Madison Square Garden.[/quote]

Archived