Question about ECW

In TCP's data I decided to separate ECW from RAW/Smackdown since the three brand option isn't in 05. What I was wondering was what anyone’s opinion of what ECW's overness, prestige, and cash? Personally I think they are a bit less over then RAW/Smackdown in the US, but I have no idea how over they would be in the rest of the world. Suggestion would be appreciated.

I cant really help you on the prestige and all that but I can explain to you a good way to have 3 brands on WWE. 1. Go into "Microsoft Word" 2. Create a "3-column table" 3. Fill in the rosters on each brand (you could color code it to be easier) 4. Print it out and just tack it on the wall or something 5. Go into the Game and put all the "ECW" guys on "Promotion2" and all Raw/SD guys on "Promotion1" 6. Whenever you book events, just look @ your Printed-Out table to see who's on the right brands. Seems hard but thats what im currently doing so its really fun.

I cant really help you on the prestige and all that but I can explain to you a good way to have 3 brands on WWE. 1. Go into "Microsoft Word" 2. Create a "3-column table" 3. Fill in the rosters on each brand (you could color code it to be easier) 4. Print it out and just tack it on the wall or something 5. Go into the Game and put all the "ECW" guys on "Promotion2" and all Raw/SD guys on "Promotion1" 6. Whenever you book events, just look @ your Printed-Out table to see who's on the right brands. Seems hard but thats what im currently doing so its really fun.

1/3? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me. If I put them at 1/3 the overness that WWE is they wouldn't even be national, and considering they are currently averaging about a 2 rating on Sci-Fi and Smackdown is only getting about a 2.5 I don't see how that makes sense. I am not completely disagreeing with your suggestion, I just don't understand it. Obviously that’s not the only factor in overness/prestiege, but it is the only one I know. By the way if this helps any the way I'm running this is basicly that Vince let Paul make ECW independent, it is still the same ECW that is on TV right now, it just allowed me to give them a different style and it also stopped a lot of the ECW guys being released because of the WWE's roster being so big when I'm not playing as them.

1/3? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me. If I put them at 1/3 the overness that WWE is they wouldn't even be national, and considering they are currently averaging about a 2 rating on Sci-Fi and Smackdown is only getting about a 2.5 I don't see how that makes sense. I am not completely disagreeing with your suggestion, I just don't understand it. Obviously that’s not the only factor in overness/prestiege, but it is the only one I know. By the way if this helps any the way I'm running this is basicly that Vince let Paul make ECW independent, it is still the same ECW that is on TV right now, it just allowed me to give them a different style and it also stopped a lot of the ECW guys being released because of the WWE's roster being so big when I'm not playing as them.

The reason they pull high ratings is the fact that WWE stars wrestle there obiously that has gone down but when you make them their own promotion that changes a lot of things about them. Like no wwe backing and promoting. I got the 1/3 from a general 1 of 3 brands. Just putting some thoughts out there.

The reason they pull high ratings is the fact that WWE stars wrestle there obiously that has gone down but when you make them their own promotion that changes a lot of things about them. Like no wwe backing and promoting. I got the 1/3 from a general 1 of 3 brands. Just putting some thoughts out there.

Actually the ratings haven't changed when they have put the WWE guys on more then a couple tenths of a point, so I don't really think that matters. I am ignoring the promotions being separate in terms of determining popularity, it is still Vince's promotion even if the game can't acknowledge it, just think of it as being the same as the current ECW minus the pointless RAW/Smackdown guys showing up, but there is still some crossover since some guys are on PPA with both companies in my game. Finally, although doing the 1/3 because of 1 of three 3 brands idea makes sense in terms of money (which is probably what I am going to do). I don't see how it makes sense in terms of popularity, the brands popularity may be divided in that the same fans that watch Smackdown might not watch ECW, but there are plenty of fans that only watch one (me for example) and plenty that watch all three, so I don’t think if you were to separate them that they would all get 1/3 if you did that I believe they would all become cult promotions. So I don't really get how that would make sense. Thanks for the ideas, any others would be appreciated

Actually the ratings haven't changed when they have put the WWE guys on more then a couple tenths of a point, so I don't really think that matters. I am ignoring the promotions being separate in terms of determining popularity, it is still Vince's promotion even if the game can't acknowledge it, just think of it as being the same as the current ECW minus the pointless RAW/Smackdown guys showing up, but there is still some crossover since some guys are on PPA with both companies in my game. Finally, although doing the 1/3 because of 1 of three 3 brands idea makes sense in terms of money (which is probably what I am going to do). I don't see how it makes sense in terms of popularity, the brands popularity may be divided in that the same fans that watch Smackdown might not watch ECW, but there are plenty of fans that only watch one (me for example) and plenty that watch all three, so I don’t think if you were to separate them that they would all get 1/3 if you did that I believe they would all become cult promotions. So I don't really get how that would make sense. Thanks for the ideas, any others would be appreciated

Archived