TEW2007 "in game" editor.

A feature I liked in TEW2005 was that you could edit a game whilst you was still playing it, although you couldn't actually edit that much as far as I know. So I was just wondering if the "in game" editor on TEW2007 was going to remain the same as in TEW2005 or whether it was going to be altered to basically be able to edit whatever you wanted or maybe to not be able to edit as much as the last game? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything about it. Cheers, BlooMeanie. :)

I'm all for improvement anywhere there can be improvement, but I liked the in-game editor as it was; I was always kinda obsessive-compulsive with keeping the in-game data up to date, like if TCW swiped Vin Tanner from DAVE, I'd have to go immediately edit his in-game bio to reflect that. I'm sure there are some things that could be changed in the new game, anything's possible. :cool:

I'm all for improvement anywhere there can be improvement, but I liked the in-game editor as it was; I was always kinda obsessive-compulsive with keeping the in-game data up to date, like if TCW swiped Vin Tanner from DAVE, I'd have to go immediately edit his in-game bio to reflect that. I'm sure there are some things that could be changed in the new game, anything's possible. :cool:

[QUOTE=Lita Maivia;151267]The only thing I didn't like the was the inability to create and/or edit relationships in the editor. I accidentally gave Randy Orton a Strong Dislike to John Cena instead of a Strong Friendship but didn't notice until a month or so into the game.[/QUOTE] But there was some sort of a programming issue blocking this from being done. Adam explained it, but I had no idea what he was saying. But the bottom line is that, in case something hasn't changed dramatically in TEW 2k7, editing relationships in-game is not possible. Unfortunately.

[QUOTE=Lita Maivia;151267]The only thing I didn't like the was the inability to create and/or edit relationships in the editor. I accidentally gave Randy Orton a Strong Dislike to John Cena instead of a Strong Friendship but didn't notice until a month or so into the game.[/QUOTE] But there was some sort of a programming issue blocking this from being done. Adam explained it, but I had no idea what he was saying. But the bottom line is that, in case something hasn't changed dramatically in TEW 2k7, editing relationships in-game is not possible. Unfortunately.

I've always somehow needed to edit Tag Team ratings/grades. There's always a couple Teams left out and I always seem to forget about until I'm already in the game. Then when I enter them in, they have an F rating when in real life, they have higher than a C rating.

I've always somehow needed to edit Tag Team ratings/grades. There's always a couple Teams left out and I always seem to forget about until I'm already in the game. Then when I enter them in, they have an F rating when in real life, they have higher than a C rating.

Archived