Extra's?

[B]Alright, I was wondering if you are able to show up on Other TV Shows..Like talk shows.. Are you able to see if your Mentioned on Wrestling Magazines through E-mail or whatever, if there is any E-mail option available? And can you be Suspended at any time? I'm Just A little Bit Curious from playing TEW/EWR. Thanks for reading.[/B]

Heh, wow, you really went for the random approach with them, huh? :D * Yes you can give interviews to external media. * There is an e-mail section, and a separate news ticker * You can't be officially suspended, but annoying the owner will greatly reduce your chances of getting any matches (or any good matches more to the point)

[B]Alright I got one more Question, Will you be able to have A Manager? It's always fun to have that one person come down to ringside with you. If So, Will they be able to Do Distractions and Help the Heel Character win? Edit and Extra Note: If you do not want to tell me this it's alright, It's always good to build up the Surprise eh?[/B]

Like I said, it could be interesting if done right. It also could possibly have some practical purpose in the game. I think it would be pretty boring to play the entire game as a manager, but something along the lines could have certain advantages, like allowing your character to remain on screen while recovering from an injury. Or getting your charismatic, yet not very talented, an onscreen role until his/her in-ring skills caught up with the charisma and mike skills. Interviews for clients or with clients along with interfering in matches could be a couple of the activities of a "manager". Poor performances by clients could possibly reflect negatively on the manager. Definitely not a make or break feature of the game, but an interesting twist that could possibly add some slight variation to the characters activities, or give a different route to getting a contract. And really just a random thought.

Archived