4C: The Canadian Alternative

[B][I]September 5th, 2006[/I][/B] Young, upstart promotion 4C (Candian Charisma Championship Wrestling), site of some of the best indie matches of the year last year have announced the signing of a new booker, Matt Lang, a former worker in the company. Lang, who suffered a career ending injury while wrestling Mammoth in NOTBPW has been offered the job because of his undeniable knowledge of the business, and many feel that he could be the one to lead the small promotion, which focuses on the wrestling rather than the soap opera stylings of bigger CGC and NOTBPW, into prominance in Canada. Each month, 4C holds a show at various locations within Ontario, which are cheap and fun to attend, and if you are in the area we hope to see you there! But, for the first time ever, 4C is offering an innovation never seen before in indie federations. That's right by checking out this page each and every month, you can download a free podcast showcasing the best moments from every match on the card so you can get a little taste of all of the 4C action! Did we mention it was completely free? [I][B]**This diary is heavily influenced by CHIKARA's Podcast A-Go-Go, each time I complete a show I'll be giving you guys a little piece of the action. Nothing too detailed, but hopefully enough to get you interested!**[/B][/I]

Archived