TEW07 - TheEgo vs Panix vs TCP - The Game

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only problem with not being the owners is that we might get fired? and we can't change the style of the promotion. Panix, where is your promotion going to be based? I've actually started writing a backstory already! Plus I'm now inspired to push on with the new FORC so that we have a mod to play with!

The only problem with not being the owners is that we might get fired? and we can't change the style of the promotion. Panix, where is your promotion going to be based? I've actually started writing a backstory already! Plus I'm now inspired to push on with the new FORC so that we have a mod to play with!

im torn between using American wrestling X run out of New York or British Wrestling Alliance in good old Torquay. I may well go for the UK one, but if its ok i'd like to write my own feds backstory - i have a couple of cool ideas. Of course when we combine them when can edit all the stories so they tie in together.

im torn between using American wrestling X run out of New York or British Wrestling Alliance in good old Torquay. I may well go for the UK one, but if its ok i'd like to write my own feds backstory - i have a couple of cool ideas. Of course when we combine them when can edit all the stories so they tie in together.

The guys involved in this diary are some pretty heavy hitters...I'd like to know the logistics of how you play a multi-player game and write for it....Anyways, Cant wait to see how it turns out, and does this mean FORC (2007 version) will be out pretty quick?

The guys involved in this diary are some pretty heavy hitters...I'd like to know the logistics of how you play a multi-player game and write for it....Anyways, Cant wait to see how it turns out, and does this mean FORC (2007 version) will be out pretty quick?

[QUOTE=TCP1;152596]The only problem with not being the owners is that we might get fired? and we can't change the style of the promotion. [/QUOTE] at least in 05 changing the style of the promotion is another "trick" or "Cheat" that is done using the in game editor

[QUOTE=TCP1;152596]The only problem with not being the owners is that we might get fired? and we can't change the style of the promotion. [/QUOTE] at least in 05 changing the style of the promotion is another "trick" or "Cheat" that is done using the in game editor

[QUOTE=Oldschool;152792]The guys involved in this diary are some pretty heavy hitters...I'd like to know the logistics of how you play a multi-player game and write for it....Anyways, Cant wait to see how it turns out, and does this mean FORC (2007 version) will be out pretty quick?[/QUOTE] Yup, FORC is the priority. People asked and I will deliver, especially with my strong team behind me. I think we should try and get one more person involved. Perhaps we could use this thread as an audition. I'm thinking someone with an original vision for their company and someone with the gravitas and writing ability to really challenge us! :cool: p.s. I should be called The ego I think :)

[QUOTE=Oldschool;152792]The guys involved in this diary are some pretty heavy hitters...I'd like to know the logistics of how you play a multi-player game and write for it....Anyways, Cant wait to see how it turns out, and does this mean FORC (2007 version) will be out pretty quick?[/QUOTE] Yup, FORC is the priority. People asked and I will deliver, especially with my strong team behind me. I think we should try and get one more person involved. Perhaps we could use this thread as an audition. I'm thinking someone with an original vision for their company and someone with the gravitas and writing ability to really challenge us! :cool: p.s. I should be called The ego I think :)

[QUOTE=GDE71;152885]As you know....... College=University [/QUOTE] Yeah i got that bud, we do have colleges here as well as universitys. i was suggesting that i am too stupid to go to one! yep, come on people, if you wanna take the 4th spot, let us know!

[QUOTE=GDE71;152885]As you know....... College=University [/QUOTE] Yeah i got that bud, we do have colleges here as well as universitys. i was suggesting that i am too stupid to go to one! yep, come on people, if you wanna take the 4th spot, let us know!

Archived