Breaking News WWE bought out!!

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Wrestlinginformer.net[/COLOR] Brad Casey sat down yesterday with the mystery man behind WWE's buying out here is the interview: Brad:We all heard the news yesterday that you had bought out the biggest company in all of wrestling. But what we don't know is who are you and what plans do you have for the WWE? ???:I am Tyler Gadzinski. My plans for WWE are huge, firstly it won't be what your used to. Second, I changed the style to more of a Cutting Edge style promotion. Of course I'm also gonna keep the hit shows around, ECW on Sci-Fi, Monday Night RAW on the USA network, and even Friday Night Smackdown on the New CW network. Brad:Why have you decided to change the style of the promotion? Tyler: Well, It's like this when I was younger I would watch alot of WWE and was always kind of sick of the idea that there acting more then wrestling. I am going to bring it back to more of a wrestling based show instead of a daytime soap. Brad:Are there any other plans for WWE right now? Tyler:I plan on signing alot of younger guys and some guys that have been here awhile but never got recognition, but the new guys will become big named superstars and that is all I'm telling you. Brad:Wht are you keeping Vince around? Tyler:He needs to be there, it was a family run promotion so I kept them all there. Brad:So your not just keeping him around for mo... Tyler:This interview is over. How dare you think I'd use somebody like that? Brad: ney..... For more information on what happens to the new WWE go to Wrestlinginformer.net. We will also bring you the latest news from TNA, DSW, OVW, and ROH.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Wrestlinginformer.net[/COLOR] Brad Casey sat down yesterday with the mystery man behind WWE's buying out here is the interview: Brad:We all heard the news yesterday that you had bought out the biggest company in all of wrestling. But what we don't know is who are you and what plans do you have for the WWE? ???:I am Tyler Gadzinski. My plans for WWE are huge, firstly it won't be what your used to. Second, I changed the style to more of a Cutting Edge style promotion. Of course I'm also gonna keep the hit shows around, ECW on Sci-Fi, Monday Night RAW on the USA network, and even Friday Night Smackdown on the New CW network. Brad:Why have you decided to change the style of the promotion? Tyler: Well, It's like this when I was younger I would watch alot of WWE and was always kind of sick of the idea that there acting more then wrestling. I am going to bring it back to more of a wrestling based show instead of a daytime soap. Brad:Are there any other plans for WWE right now? Tyler:I plan on signing alot of younger guys and some guys that have been here awhile but never got recognition, but the new guys will become big named superstars and that is all I'm telling you. Brad:Wht are you keeping Vince around? Tyler:He needs to be there, it was a family run promotion so I kept them all there. Brad:So your not just keeping him around for mo... Tyler:This interview is over. How dare you think I'd use somebody like that? Brad: ney..... For more information on what happens to the new WWE go to Wrestlinginformer.net. We will also bring you the latest news from TNA, DSW, OVW, and ROH.

Monday Night Raw Monday Night RAW(results) At Madison Square Garden in front of 23,249 people Viewers:2,924,981 on the USA Network PreShow-[IMG]http://www.wwe-germanysuperstars.de/html/images/maria_biobild3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/377012/2968666[/IMG] A Camera Shows Maria talking to Johnny Nitro. Nitro "Mick youve been trying to ruin my Intercontinental Title reign, but that wont happen anymore. Mick I am challenging you to a match next week on RAW where I will Annhillate you so you cant even walk." Maria just shrugs her shoulders smiling at the camera. Rating: C+ [IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2839/haas7tv.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.outsports.com/newPictureThis/Images/afwrestlingwww2.jpg[/IMG] Preshow Match:Charlie Haas vs Chris Masters Match was a good back and forth both showing off there talents. Haas started to get the upperhand hitting Masters with everything eventually knocking him to the floor. Masters refused to get back in the ring and grabbed a steel chair from under the ring and kept his back to Haas. Haas went to grab Masters and bring him back in but Masters swung at Charlie's head knocking him unconscience. Charlie Haas def Chris Master via DQ in 8:21 Rating C Mick Foley comes down to the ring with mic in hand.[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/cweroster/08.jpg[/IMG] "Nitro apparently your not familiar with what I've done in my past! I have fallen of a 20 foot Cell crashing through an announce table and continued the match against doctors will. I have fallen through a Cell and through the ring mat which is why I don't have all of my teeth. If you wanna see a massacre look at my past I may not have won everymatch but I am a damn good sadistic freak. I accept your challenge under 2 conditions. One is it will be a Hardcore Match and the second one is you put that Intercontinental Title on the line!" Mick drops the mic and walks backstage. Rating A Main Show: John Cena is shown getting ready for the night when Edge attacks him and draws blood. Cena is then shown on the ground with a wide eyed look on his face. Rating A [U]Number 1 Contenders Match for the Intercontinental Title[/U] Jeff Hardy vs Eugene vs Kane The match started out with Jeff Hardy attacking Kane. Eugene was trying to hide from Kane the entire match. Kane hit Jeff with a big boot and then goes after Eugene who hides under the ring. Kane climbs back in the ring and gives Jeff a Chokeslam. Kane def Jeff Hardy & Eugene via pinfall in 8:42 Rating B+ Video is hyping the fact that there will be an 8 person tournament to decide who is the next womens champion. 3 women from RAW, 3 from SmackDown! and 2 from ECW. the winner will bring the belt to there brand. The participants are. RAW: Candice Michelle, Lita, Mickie James. SmackDown!: Beth Phoenix, Torrie Wilson, Victoria. ECW: Jazz, Francine.each show will have a match tonight there will be 2. Rating D [U]Round 1 of Alpha Female Tournament[/U] Beth Phoenix(SD) vs Mickie James(RAW) Beth Phoenix looked like she didnt know what was going on. Mickie dominated the entire match and nailed Beth with a Mick Kick. Mickie def Beth via pinfall in 3:34 Rating C+ Video plays hyping the next match in the Alpha Female Tournament between Candice Michelle vs Torrie Wilson. Rating E [U]Round 1 of Alpha Female Tournament[/U] Candice Michelle vs Torrie Wilson Match was kind of slow, not alot of action. Candice pulled off Torrie's top to reveal her "goods" which distracted Torrie and Candice got a roll up. Candice Michelle def Torrie Wilson via pinfall in 2:36 Rating C- Vince McMahon comes down to the ring and talks about the new owner. "WWE's new owner will appear for the first time on Friday Night SmackDown!. Also, tonight we will see a handicap match between John Cena and Cade & Murdoch." Rating B- [U]TLC Match[/U] Edge vs Carlito Carlito seemed out of his comfort zone in this match. Edge is very confident in this match as he has had numurous amounts of them. Edge dominated the match using all the items that he can to show John Cena what is going to happen to him. Edge def Carlito via pinfall in 21:50 Rating B Spirit Squad comes out. "Ready, OKAY!" "We are Spirit Squad and we ARE the best tag team to ever hold the World Tag Team Titles. We are sooo good that no one within WWE can beat us we are issueing an open challenge and our Tag Titles will be on the line for anyone who accepts." Rating C- [U]Tag Team Ambulance Match[/U] Vince & Shane McMahon vs Degeneration-X DX dominated the match even though the McMahon's had alot of superstars run into the ring to help assist them but to no avail. Shawn gave Vince a top rope elbow drop through the Spanish Announce table and Triple H hit Shane in the head with a Sledgehammer. DX def The McMahon's in 14:32 after Triple H and HBK sent The McMahon's to the Emergency Room. Rating A* A video is shown of Cryme Tyme training on there strength. The then mention that they will make there debut next week on RAW. Rating F [U]Main Event: Handicap Match[/U] John Cena vs Cade & Murdoch The match seemed like Cena was going to lose but he through Cade outside and threw him into the ring stairs then went back into the ring and delivered an F-U on Murdoch. John Cena def Cade & Murdoch via pinfall in 21:56 Rating B- After the match John Cena is celebrating when Edge runs into the ring and starts to beat Cena down. Cena starts to gain the upperhand when Cade & Murdoch get back up and help Edge. They continue the 3 on 1 assault as RAW goes off the air. Rating B- Overall Rating B

Monday Night Raw Monday Night RAW(results) At Madison Square Garden in front of 23,249 people Viewers:2,924,981 on the USA Network PreShow-[IMG]http://www.wwe-germanysuperstars.de/html/images/maria_biobild3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/377012/2968666[/IMG] A Camera Shows Maria talking to Johnny Nitro. Nitro "Mick youve been trying to ruin my Intercontinental Title reign, but that wont happen anymore. Mick I am challenging you to a match next week on RAW where I will Annhillate you so you cant even walk." Maria just shrugs her shoulders smiling at the camera. Rating: C+ [IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2839/haas7tv.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.outsports.com/newPictureThis/Images/afwrestlingwww2.jpg[/IMG] Preshow Match:Charlie Haas vs Chris Masters Match was a good back and forth both showing off there talents. Haas started to get the upperhand hitting Masters with everything eventually knocking him to the floor. Masters refused to get back in the ring and grabbed a steel chair from under the ring and kept his back to Haas. Haas went to grab Masters and bring him back in but Masters swung at Charlie's head knocking him unconscience. Charlie Haas def Chris Master via DQ in 8:21 Rating C Mick Foley comes down to the ring with mic in hand.[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/cweroster/08.jpg[/IMG] "Nitro apparently your not familiar with what I've done in my past! I have fallen of a 20 foot Cell crashing through an announce table and continued the match against doctors will. I have fallen through a Cell and through the ring mat which is why I don't have all of my teeth. If you wanna see a massacre look at my past I may not have won everymatch but I am a damn good sadistic freak. I accept your challenge under 2 conditions. One is it will be a Hardcore Match and the second one is you put that Intercontinental Title on the line!" Mick drops the mic and walks backstage. Rating A Main Show: John Cena is shown getting ready for the night when Edge attacks him and draws blood. Cena is then shown on the ground with a wide eyed look on his face. Rating A [U]Number 1 Contenders Match for the Intercontinental Title[/U] Jeff Hardy vs Eugene vs Kane The match started out with Jeff Hardy attacking Kane. Eugene was trying to hide from Kane the entire match. Kane hit Jeff with a big boot and then goes after Eugene who hides under the ring. Kane climbs back in the ring and gives Jeff a Chokeslam. Kane def Jeff Hardy & Eugene via pinfall in 8:42 Rating B+ Video is hyping the fact that there will be an 8 person tournament to decide who is the next womens champion. 3 women from RAW, 3 from SmackDown! and 2 from ECW. the winner will bring the belt to there brand. The participants are. RAW: Candice Michelle, Lita, Mickie James. SmackDown!: Beth Phoenix, Torrie Wilson, Victoria. ECW: Jazz, Francine.each show will have a match tonight there will be 2. Rating D [U]Round 1 of Alpha Female Tournament[/U] Beth Phoenix(SD) vs Mickie James(RAW) Beth Phoenix looked like she didnt know what was going on. Mickie dominated the entire match and nailed Beth with a Mick Kick. Mickie def Beth via pinfall in 3:34 Rating C+ Video plays hyping the next match in the Alpha Female Tournament between Candice Michelle vs Torrie Wilson. Rating E [U]Round 1 of Alpha Female Tournament[/U] Candice Michelle vs Torrie Wilson Match was kind of slow, not alot of action. Candice pulled off Torrie's top to reveal her "goods" which distracted Torrie and Candice got a roll up. Candice Michelle def Torrie Wilson via pinfall in 2:36 Rating C- Vince McMahon comes down to the ring and talks about the new owner. "WWE's new owner will appear for the first time on Friday Night SmackDown!. Also, tonight we will see a handicap match between John Cena and Cade & Murdoch." Rating B- [U]TLC Match[/U] Edge vs Carlito Carlito seemed out of his comfort zone in this match. Edge is very confident in this match as he has had numurous amounts of them. Edge dominated the match using all the items that he can to show John Cena what is going to happen to him. Edge def Carlito via pinfall in 21:50 Rating B Spirit Squad comes out. "Ready, OKAY!" "We are Spirit Squad and we ARE the best tag team to ever hold the World Tag Team Titles. We are sooo good that no one within WWE can beat us we are issueing an open challenge and our Tag Titles will be on the line for anyone who accepts." Rating C- [U]Tag Team Ambulance Match[/U] Vince & Shane McMahon vs Degeneration-X DX dominated the match even though the McMahon's had alot of superstars run into the ring to help assist them but to no avail. Shawn gave Vince a top rope elbow drop through the Spanish Announce table and Triple H hit Shane in the head with a Sledgehammer. DX def The McMahon's in 14:32 after Triple H and HBK sent The McMahon's to the Emergency Room. Rating A* A video is shown of Cryme Tyme training on there strength. The then mention that they will make there debut next week on RAW. Rating F [U]Main Event: Handicap Match[/U] John Cena vs Cade & Murdoch The match seemed like Cena was going to lose but he through Cade outside and threw him into the ring stairs then went back into the ring and delivered an F-U on Murdoch. John Cena def Cade & Murdoch via pinfall in 21:56 Rating B- After the match John Cena is celebrating when Edge runs into the ring and starts to beat Cena down. Cena starts to gain the upperhand when Cade & Murdoch get back up and help Edge. They continue the 3 on 1 assault as RAW goes off the air. Rating B- Overall Rating B

a little fake for me, I mean Edge v Carlito in a TLC match on raw, not the main event and you give Cena v Murdoch & Cade the main event with 22mins! See where im coming from... Just keep at it, you'll get better over time So basicly be a little bit more relistic with your shows

a little fake for me, I mean Edge v Carlito in a TLC match on raw, not the main event and you give Cena v Murdoch & Cade the main event with 22mins! See where im coming from... Just keep at it, you'll get better over time So basicly be a little bit more relistic with your shows

[QUOTE=ItsNotMyFault;153378]Don't like the show, don't like the backstory, don't like the idea. I think you should start over with another idea. I mean you bought out the WWE? uh.. ok.[/QUOTE] yeah smart one the point of having a diary is to do what you want not what some idiots want you to do so back off and dont read the diary if you dont want to ... dont just come here and bad mouth someone cuz they do things differently from you.

[QUOTE=ItsNotMyFault;153378]Don't like the show, don't like the backstory, don't like the idea. I think you should start over with another idea. I mean you bought out the WWE? uh.. ok.[/QUOTE] yeah smart one the point of having a diary is to do what you want not what some idiots want you to do so back off and dont read the diary if you dont want to ... dont just come here and bad mouth someone cuz they do things differently from you.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153373]Thanks guys for the feedback I know some of its not realistic but thats the point to have a diary to do it how you would want it, I will have pictures up for my next show i was in a hurry for this one cuz i had to be to work but my next show will be a turn around.[/QUOTE] you're right dude... it's your diary, do as you please.. I will read.. nice start..:)

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;153373]Thanks guys for the feedback I know some of its not realistic but thats the point to have a diary to do it how you would want it, I will have pictures up for my next show i was in a hurry for this one cuz i had to be to work but my next show will be a turn around.[/QUOTE] you're right dude... it's your diary, do as you please.. I will read.. nice start..:)

Archived