A Fresh Start: The MarVerse

Don't ask about the title, I just thought up three letters to add to "Verse". Anyway, I'm doing a completely new scenario for TEW 05 (which will then be updated for TEW 07, of course). While most of the data I'll be doing, I could do with help for the creation of logos and the like. Right now, I'll go through what's been done. [B]PROMOTIONS:[/B] [CENTER][B]Name -[/B] Asses & Entertainment [B]Owner -[/B] Justine Maxie [B]Founded -[/B] 2004 [B]Style - [/B]Womens T&A [B]Location -[/B] New England [B]Prestige -[/B] 5 [B]Money -[/B] $50,000 [B]Size -[/B] Small [B]Description - [/B] [B]Name -[/B] Bloods, Baths & Wrestling [B]Owner -[/B] Jose Maxwell [B]Founded -[/B] 2000 [B]Style - [/B]Hardcore [B]Location -[/B] Puerto Rico [B]Prestige -[/B] 20 [B]Money -[/B] $100,000 [B]Size -[/B] Regional [B]Description -[/B] BBAW, the only Puerto Rico based promotion ever, has had a rocky road in it's six years of activity. Owner Jose Maxwell's funds have slowly run out as the promotion's roster swelled up; it's why they've been unable to move out of their home location. [B]Name -[/B] Johnson Family Wrestling [B]Owner -[/B] Jason Johnson [B]Founded -[/B] 1974 [B]Style - [/B]Traditional [B]Location -[/B] Tri State [B]Prestige -[/B] 70 [B]Money -[/B] $1,500,000 [B]Size -[/B] National [B]Description - [/B]The old guard returned last year from a 2 year hiatus following financial irregularities with former owner Jessie Johnson. His son, Jason Johnson is now in charge, and has quickly built the company back up, despite having arguments with staff. [B]Name -[/B] Mizudaka Budokan [B]Owner -[/B] Yoshio Mizudaka [B]Founded -[/B] 2003 [B]Style - [/B]Pure [B]Location -[/B] South East [B]Prestige -[/B] 40 [B]Money -[/B] $350,000 [B]Size -[/B] Regional [B]Description - [/B]Run by Yoshio Mizudaka, the company quickly gained popularity as the only touring promotion in the US. Challenges the UYG everywhere except the Mid South during its active months. Also have ties with UWO. [B]Tours -[/B] February, March, April & May / August, September & October [B]Name -[/B] National Group of Wrestling [B]Owner -[/B] Colin Tansey [B]Founded -[/B] 1992 [B]Style - [/B]Family Friendly [B]Location -[/B] Mid West [B]Prestige -[/B] 45 [B]Money -[/B] $750,000 [B]Size -[/B] National [B]Description -[/B] The NGoW were always the #2 promotion in the USA: that was, until the JFW closed down in 2003. They ruled America for that period of time, but when the JFW came back, NGoW once again faded to obscurity. Curiously, they recently got a TV Deal. [B]Name -[/B] The Armani Collection [B]Owner -[/B] Enrico Cuccini [B]Founded -[/B] 2006 [B]Style - [/B]Sports Entertainment [B]Location -[/B] Tri State [B]Prestige -[/B] 15 [B]Money -[/B] $5,000,000 [B]Size -[/B] Small [B]Description - [/B]When Armani decided to branch out, they did so by creating a wrestling promotion. Filled with strong financial backing, and playing to an audience never tapped in to previously, The Armani Collection have a chance to power to the top very quickly. [B]Name -[/B] Ultimate Wrestling Organisation [B]Owner -[/B] Nicky Naymel [B]Founded -[/B] 2006 [B]Style - [/B]Hybrid [B]Location -[/B] Great Lakes [B]Prestige -[/B] 5 [B]Money -[/B] $100,000 [B]Size -[/B] Small [B]Description - [/B]Opened earlier in the year, under the banner of former JFW and MMA star, Nicky Naymel. Have made an impact as the only Hybrid promotion ever to grace the US circuit. Have ties with MB. [B]Name -[/B] Uriyaki Yakuza Group [B]Owner -[/B] Ukiya Nazudo [B]Founded -[/B] 1998 [B]Style - [/B]Pure [B]Location -[/B] Mid South [B]Prestige -[/B] 45 [B]Money -[/B] $750,000 [B]Size -[/B] Regional [B]Description - [/B]Ukiya Nazudo's dream of being a pro wrestling company owner was fulfilled in 1998; with backing from Nazudo's Yakuza contacts, they have been going strong for 8 years. Recently challenged by the MB.[/CENTER] [B]Workers:[/B] All Owners Ceated [B]Angles, Matches, Locations etc.:[/B] Copied from various data (thanks to everyone who's done these mods, afraid I can't name them personally) with a few tweaks here or there. As you can see, there's only America right now, and at leats for Version 1.0 there will be only America, but I plan on adding other regions soon. I'm working on the Workers right now, but if anyone could help me with logos for the companies (I have the ideas so if anyone could make them I'd be much in debt). That's all for now, I'll update as and when I get to it.

Archived