Working on 2008 scenario, have a qeusetion for you all

I've been pretty bored with TEW as of late, so I've begun working on a scenario that begins in 2008. Without giving away too many details, I won't be doing a complete overhaul on everything, but I'm curious as to how I should handle the titles. I already figured that the rosters will pretty much remain as is, which might be somewhat unrealistic but of course who knows what the rosters will look like in 08. We're not talking 10 years from now after all. But again, my question is about how the titles should be handled. Is it better to leave them the same as they are now? Or should I change them, give them to whoever I think it is may hold the title then? I really don't care either way, but I hadn't decided what I wanted to do yet. For my own use it doesn't really matter much either way but since I decided I will share it with everyone, figured I should ask and see what people thought. I went looking for a couple future scenarios for ideas on how I should do this but there doesn't appear to be any. EDIT: Holy crap, I'm a better speller than that. Sorry!

meh, even though it is only 2 years and a few months in the future I could see some major changes. 1) I would definitly shake up the rosters a bit. Within that time period I am sure pleanty of guys will have jumped ship from TNA to WWE or WWE to TNA. 2) If TNA remains on the course it is going, in two years time it could be the new WcW realisticly, so I would consider making it Global or International. [SIZE=1][I](Can't remember if there is International been playing Wrestling Spirit 2 alot lately)[/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/I] 3) Another thing that I would do is retire quite a few guys. 4) Consider putting the titles on some younger talent who you think should/would be pushed to the title scene in that time period.

meh, even though it is only 2 years and a few months in the future I could see some major changes. 1) I would definitly shake up the rosters a bit. Within that time period I am sure pleanty of guys will have jumped ship from TNA to WWE or WWE to TNA. 2) If TNA remains on the course it is going, in two years time it could be the new WcW realisticly, so I would consider making it Global or International. [SIZE=1][I](Can't remember if there is International been playing Wrestling Spirit 2 alot lately)[/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/I] 3) Another thing that I would do is retire quite a few guys. 4) Consider putting the titles on some younger talent who you think should/would be pushed to the title scene in that time period.

[QUOTE=RikRaines;154475]meh, even though it is only 2 years and a few months in the future I could see some major changes. 1) I would definitly shake up the rosters a bit. Within that time period I am sure pleanty of guys will have jumped ship from TNA to WWE or WWE to TNA.[/quote] True, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. I suppose since it's the future, I could move pretty much anyone and no one could really say it's not realistic. [quote] 2) If TNA remains on the course it is going, in two years time it could be the new WcW realisticly, so I would consider making it Global or International. [SIZE=1][I](Can't remember if there is International been playing Wrestling Spirit 2 alot lately)[/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/I] [/quote] We definately have a difference of opinion on which direction TNA is currently moving. I haven't really decided for sure what I was going to do with them yet, so I'll certainly consider this.

[QUOTE=RikRaines;154475]meh, even though it is only 2 years and a few months in the future I could see some major changes. 1) I would definitly shake up the rosters a bit. Within that time period I am sure pleanty of guys will have jumped ship from TNA to WWE or WWE to TNA.[/quote] True, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. I suppose since it's the future, I could move pretty much anyone and no one could really say it's not realistic. [quote] 2) If TNA remains on the course it is going, in two years time it could be the new WcW realisticly, so I would consider making it Global or International. [SIZE=1][I](Can't remember if there is International been playing Wrestling Spirit 2 alot lately)[/I][/SIZE] [I][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/I] [/quote] We definately have a difference of opinion on which direction TNA is currently moving. I haven't really decided for sure what I was going to do with them yet, so I'll certainly consider this.

[U]Raw[/U] Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair as Semi-Active Wrestlers Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro to TNA Triple H as WWE Champion Lita retired/TNA Chris Jericho back Mr. Kennedy as a lead babyface Jeff Hardy released due to injuries Randy Orton finally settled in the Main Event as a heel Carlito back on SmackDown Test back on Raw Alex Shelley making waves Ken Doane as a big time babyface [U]ECW[/U] John Cena as lead heel Sabu retired Big Show relegated to 911 duties Paul Heyman back on commentary Sandman and Tommy Dreamer as perennial tag champions Ruckus, Samoa Joe and LAX all in the mix Kevin Thorn as TV champion Kelly Kelly to reform RTC [U]SmackDown[/U] CM Punk vs. AJ Styles World Heavyweight title feud Finlay and Regal semi-retired and working as road agents Undertaker still going, forever Paul London as heel US champion Brian Kendrick as face Cruiser champ Matt Hardy to TNA Senshi/Low-Ki joining Roderick Strong in the midcard There's a few guesses - some logical, some not so.

[U]Raw[/U] Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair as Semi-Active Wrestlers Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro to TNA Triple H as WWE Champion Lita retired/TNA Chris Jericho back Mr. Kennedy as a lead babyface Jeff Hardy released due to injuries Randy Orton finally settled in the Main Event as a heel Carlito back on SmackDown Test back on Raw Alex Shelley making waves Ken Doane as a big time babyface [U]ECW[/U] John Cena as lead heel Sabu retired Big Show relegated to 911 duties Paul Heyman back on commentary Sandman and Tommy Dreamer as perennial tag champions Ruckus, Samoa Joe and LAX all in the mix Kevin Thorn as TV champion Kelly Kelly to reform RTC [U]SmackDown[/U] CM Punk vs. AJ Styles World Heavyweight title feud Finlay and Regal semi-retired and working as road agents Undertaker still going, forever Paul London as heel US champion Brian Kendrick as face Cruiser champ Matt Hardy to TNA Senshi/Low-Ki joining Roderick Strong in the midcard There's a few guesses - some logical, some not so.

Archived