Skills training >40

training baffles me. there is definitely a random element to it because if you run the same training program several times (by re-loading and running it again) you will see varying results. it seems to correlate much higher with the quality of your coordinator in developing that position than anything you do with the points. however, i typically go a generic (skills, strength, academics) 55-25-20 for QB; 50-30-20 for WR, DB; 45-35-20 for RB, LB; 40-40-20 for OL-DL varying them depending on weight gaining needs, study needs, and playing style (i.e. skill -> finesse blocker/outside runner/pass rusher/drop back passer, strength -> power/inside/run stopper/mobile and that seems to work well enough.

training baffles me. there is definitely a random element to it because if you run the same training program several times (by re-loading and running it again) you will see varying results. it seems to correlate much higher with the quality of your coordinator in developing that position than anything you do with the points. however, i typically go a generic (skills, strength, academics) 55-25-20 for QB; 50-30-20 for WR, DB; 45-35-20 for RB, LB; 40-40-20 for OL-DL varying them depending on weight gaining needs, study needs, and playing style (i.e. skill -> finesse blocker/outside runner/pass rusher/drop back passer, strength -> power/inside/run stopper/mobile and that seems to work well enough.

Archived