Gridiron Glory finishes 3rd season. Wanna join?

We have just finished our third season and are moving into the offseason duties. We presently have 80 active coaches, but there are teams available in our league. If you're interested, go to our site at [url]www.gridiron-glory.net[/url] and check out the owners page. It is updated daily. If you see a club open that you'd like to run, drop me an email at [email]cooley@charter.net[/email] and I'll hook you up. We're having a ball and recruiting is just as much, if not more, fun than the regular season!!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Matt23134;158133]when it says simming is held twice a week does that mean human players will play each other twice a week or that the games will actually be simulated? thanks.[/QUOTE] Coaches upload their coaching files to me. I import them, then sim that weeks games. I then zip the league file up and make it available to the coaches. They download it, make changes for the next game. Repeat.

[QUOTE=Matt23134;158133]when it says simming is held twice a week does that mean human players will play each other twice a week or that the games will actually be simulated? thanks.[/QUOTE] Coaches upload their coaching files to me. I import them, then sim that weeks games. I then zip the league file up and make it available to the coaches. They download it, make changes for the next game. Repeat.

Cooley, I tried to email you last week about joining. I was wondering if I still use UCLA as my team. If UCLA is not available then I will play with Boise State, Cincinnat, or Duke in that order. I will try to email you again, but if it doesnt work then my email is [email]Drew81@pharmacy.purdue.edu[/email]. Thanks

Cooley, I tried to email you last week about joining. I was wondering if I still use UCLA as my team. If UCLA is not available then I will play with Boise State, Cincinnat, or Duke in that order. I will try to email you again, but if it doesnt work then my email is [email]Drew81@pharmacy.purdue.edu[/email]. Thanks

Archived