Veronica Mars

TCP1

I'm pretty sure the target audience is teen girls, but whatever. Well, the gist of it is that it's about this girl (just starting university this season, so probably 18ish) who's an incredible detective, both because she's a genius and because she learned from her P.I. father. And then there are all sorts of weaving stories going on which I'm not totally familiar with yet, because I've only really gotten into it this season. To briefly summarize, the biggest positive is that it's a really easy show to get into, and you'll pick it up pretty quickly. It's also well done overall, with generally good acting, good writing, and a genuinely likeable protagonist, which seems to be getting rarer and rarer these days. Plus, I mean, come on. Kristen Bell is just so damn charming, I could watch her all day, and I've yet to meet anyone in the same age group who doesn't feel the same. Give it a shot. Watch it. It'll become your guilty pleasure just like everyone else. ;)

I'm pretty sure the target audience is teen girls, but whatever. Well, the gist of it is that it's about this girl (just starting university this season, so probably 18ish) who's an incredible detective, both because she's a genius and because she learned from her P.I. father. And then there are all sorts of weaving stories going on which I'm not totally familiar with yet, because I've only really gotten into it this season. To briefly summarize, the biggest positive is that it's a really easy show to get into, and you'll pick it up pretty quickly. It's also well done overall, with generally good acting, good writing, and a genuinely likeable protagonist, which seems to be getting rarer and rarer these days. Plus, I mean, come on. Kristen Bell is just so damn charming, I could watch her all day, and I've yet to meet anyone in the same age group who doesn't feel the same. Give it a shot. Watch it. It'll become your guilty pleasure just like everyone else. ;)

Veronica Mars is a very good show that really has a nack for getting you into the characters, even if they are there for one show. As for getting into the show, most shows now-a-days have that little recap at the begining of the show that will get you up to speed as to whats happening. I watch it every tuesday with my wife and we love it. If I were you though, I would drop the $30 to get season 1 and really brush up on your Veronica, you wont be dissapointed. Oh and for Tyler, Supernatural is an awesome show and it come on right after Smallvile which rocks in my opinion (Im a huge Superman fan).

Veronica Mars is a very good show that really has a nack for getting you into the characters, even if they are there for one show. As for getting into the show, most shows now-a-days have that little recap at the begining of the show that will get you up to speed as to whats happening. I watch it every tuesday with my wife and we love it. If I were you though, I would drop the $30 to get season 1 and really brush up on your Veronica, you wont be dissapointed. Oh and for Tyler, Supernatural is an awesome show and it come on right after Smallvile which rocks in my opinion (Im a huge Superman fan).

Archived