Using customized offensive playbook

Hi, with lots of work I customized an offensive playbook for my team. When I watch the game and let the CPU make the calls, it seems to me like the CPU doesn't matters about my gameplan. What do I wrong? I thought in this case the CPU should call the plays suited to my customized gameplan. Thanks.

The way playcalling works is two-fold. You use your gameplan to set the type (ie, inside run, outside run, short pass, ...). Then, once the type is determined, the CPU uses your playbook to choose the actual play. So, if you have 7 inside run plays, the CPU will choose one of those 7 on each inside run.

The way playcalling works is two-fold. You use your gameplan to set the type (ie, inside run, outside run, short pass, ...). Then, once the type is determined, the CPU uses your playbook to choose the actual play. So, if you have 7 inside run plays, the CPU will choose one of those 7 on each inside run.

Arlie, thank you once again for your quick reply. This is great support, what I never see in Europe :cool: Does this also mean, that the CPU chooses the type - based on my offensive strategy? Or should I set the type manually during watching/playing the game?

Arlie, thank you once again for your quick reply. This is great support, what I never see in Europe :cool: Does this also mean, that the CPU chooses the type - based on my offensive strategy? Or should I set the type manually during watching/playing the game?

Archived